Secret Santa Art Exchange! - GIFTS POSTED!!

Oh my gosh! Mine is so cute!! My OC was drawn so well, and I love the details that went into the background. <3 Santa, please reveal yourself so I can thank you and credit you on Toyhouse. ^_^
Post automatically merged:

aaah mine's adorable! thank you to my santa (and please reveal yourself to me! i'm not 100% confident in my guessing abilities) ♥

@Mistreil I was your Santa! I had so much fun drawing your character. :) I'm glad you like it. :)

Oh my gosh! Mine is so cute!! My OC was drawn so well, and I love the details that went into the background. <3 Santa, please reveal yourself so I can thank you and credit you on Toyhouse. ^_^

@Mistreil I was your Santa! I had so much fun drawing your character. :) I'm glad you like it. :)
thank you thank youu!! its super cute, and im glad you had fun!! 💕

Oh my goodness, all of this art is incredible!

Thank you so much to my secret Santa! She looks so adorable, and I love so much that you put a little Agnes on her Christmas sweater! 😭❤❤❤

Please let me know who you are so I can credit you. 😍❤❤❤

Aaaaa thank you so much!! The attention to detail and concept and shading, it's all so amazing!! Please reveal who you are so I can credit you on toyhouse!

All the art is so lovely 😍😍😍

Thank you so much @Croconaw I think it turned out great!! I know some people can be intimidated to try to draw the gorilla villagers so I really appreciate that you gave it a go drawing me and my best bro Peewee ❤

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everybody!! ❤ All the artwork in this thread seriously blew me away, the time and effort everyone put is amazing 😭 You all did wonderfully!!

And AHHH holy heck an artwork for me too?? I actually wasn't expecting anything in return, but thank you so so so much to whoever the artist is, I love it 💖🥺 My little Spring looks absolutely cute! Please reveal yourself if you'd like <33

Wowowow! I'm actually blown away, it's a GIF? :eek:
Roxie looks amazing, and the shine on the glasses is *chef's kiss*.
I love it so much thank you so much, I'm going to make this my signature right now!

Merry Christmas and happy New Year! :devilish:

Edit: I bought avatar animation to make it my avatar instead.

Huehue happy holidays to you!! 😁 It was my first time trying out GIF-making in the drawing app I used and I was honestly surprised it turned out great. The bat shine on the hair was intentional too! Glad you liked it 💕🥳

oh my gosh, Metog is BEAUTIFUL. I love her, thank you!!
I drew her for you, so glad you like it!! it was kinda tricky cause there is so much detail lol, but I had fun with it! 😁

OMG MY SANTA DREW MY CHILD AHHH😭😭😭I LOVE HER SO MUCHHHH

whoever my santa was thank you!!!🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

I drew her for you, so glad you like it!! it was kinda tricky cause there is so much detail lol, but I had fun with it! 😁

OMG MY SANTA DREW MY CHILD AHHH😭😭😭I LOVE HER SO MUCHHHH

whoever my santa was thank you!!!🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

thank you!! Metog is, perfectly drawn. I love her!! would you mind if I credit you ok toyhouse, would xSuperMario64x be good? thank youuu!!

thank you!! Metog is, perfectly drawn. I love her!! would you mind if I credit you ok toyhouse, would xSuperMario64x be good? thank youuu!!
that's perfectly fine! you can link my toyhou.se profile if you want :)

Thanks so much to whoever did mine, your style is incredible and I love how colourful you managed to make it! If you feel like revealing yourself, I'm really curious right now! 😄

Aaaaa thank you so much!! The attention to detail and concept and shading, it's all so amazing!! Please reveal who you are so I can credit you on toyhouse!

Hi, that would be me! I'm so very glad you liked it. He was a lot of fun to draw, I loved having bits of personality/backstory to work with! I could send you a properly signed version if you'd prefer. ^^

aaaa, i don't see mine so i guess i wasn't put in the pool ;; v ;; thanks for hosting anyway, i'm glad i was at least able to get my art done for my match

Thanks to whoever did mine! I love :love: Also Im really curious hahha

@S.J. and @skarmoury I did both of your art ;w;

glad you both like them~

skarmoury, it was super awesome of you to offer to help even if you wouldn't get anything in return, so I just had to do something for you LOL

Hi, that would be me! I'm so very glad you liked it. He was a lot of fun to draw, I loved having bits of personality/backstory to work with! I could send you a properly signed version if you'd prefer. ^^
That'd be great, thank you!

Thanks to whoever did mine! I love :love: Also Im really curious hahha
That'd be me! I'm glad you like it!

Back