• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Miraculous Ladybug Cultists [Congrats Cult!]

ok no need to be rude. i feel like i've contributed a good amount. i know i'm not a strong player like you but that actually kinda hurt.

Seee, you hurt me too. But I'm sorrry!!

Btw, I'm Manon, townie. Tbh I don't see where this is going.

ye me either anyone could have been culted and the original cult ppl are prob prepared

I'm still not 100% sure on how cult games work tbh but we've pretty much lost now? Is there anything town can do to come back from this (someone who actually knows how this works?)?

If we manage to lynch CL, then cult get KP and kill someone, with the SK (pretty much confirmed now, right?), that's likely 2 town lost in one night, so town looses?

and if we do manage to lynch the SK today that puts it into mylo (?) and town loose?

idk, i've pretty much been in a constant state of confusion throughout this game, but we're lynching Tae though, right?

Okay. Okay. So we need to find the Cult Leader ASAP right? That's the only way we can win from the numbers, and that will still require so work after lynching the CL.

Unless people are seriously thinking taesaek is CL (and I don't think I've seen that raised by anyone, please correct me if I'm mistaken), then I'm not voting on taesaek. That doesn't help town in the slightest rn.

So - can we please concentrate on figuring out who CL is? Unless I'm overlooking the obvious, finding CL is our # 1 priority - NOT TURNING ON EACH OTHER PLEASE.

The point is to help find cult leader.

We're after cult leader at this point, only way we win.

Okay. Okay. So we need to find the Cult Leader ASAP right? That's the only way we can win from the numbers, and that will still require so work after lynching the CL.

Unless people are seriously thinking taesaek is CL (and I don't think I've seen that raised by anyone, please correct me if I'm mistaken), then I'm not voting on taesaek. That doesn't help town in the slightest rn.

So - can we please concentrate on figuring out who CL is? Unless I'm overlooking the obvious, finding CL is our # 1 priority - NOT TURNING ON EACH OTHER PLEASE.

pretty sure if town kills CL towns extra ****ed bc not only is there a SK but theres also now KP from the cult. so gl with that one.

Since it's pretty much out there, yeah I'm Doc and I saved Chrys from conversion last night. To win we'd pretty much have to be perfect. We'd have to get the cult leader, the SK would have to hit cult every night and I would have to block the KP of the cult perfectly. And depending on math and ****, we might still lose then. I honestly have no idea how cult games work so if we have a chance, by all means let's make the most of it, and if not well then gg fam.

I told you if I wanted to make a case on you Chrys I would've. Just because I'm asking things that may not make sense at the time or may seem unimportant on the surface doesn't mean I think you're scum. :(

Unless we're not dealing with an SK and just an unlimited shot vig, we lost town soooooooooooo let's just lynch the SK

Since it's pretty much out there, yeah I'm Doc and I saved Chrys from conversion last night. To win we'd pretty much have to be perfect. We'd have to get the cult leader, the SK would have to hit cult every night and I would have to block the KP of the cult perfectly. And depending on math and ****, we might still lose then. I honestly have no idea how cult games work so if we have a chance, by all means let's make the most of it, and if not well then gg fam.

I told you if I wanted to make a case on you Chrys I would've. Just because I'm asking things that may not make sense at the time or may seem unimportant on the surface doesn't mean I think you're scum. :(
5 cult likely, lynch leader 2 KP. SK 1 KP. SK would need to nail cult perfectly, meanwhile cult has all the cards and just nails the remaining town.

Wait wouldn't cult have to have started with 3 for them to have 5 right now or am I miscounting?

N0 convert +1, N1 convert +1, N2 convert +1, -1 for Eleanor death, and I blocked Chrys. so that means if there's 5 cult they started with 3 right?

Wait wouldn't cult have to have started with 3 for them to have 5 right now or am I miscounting?

N0 convert +1, N1 convert +1, N2 convert +1, -1 for Eleanor death, and I blocked Chrys. so that means if there's 5 cult they started with 3 right?

ya TOM how do you know cult started with 3 ??? hmmmm ????

Presumably. Given how some of the players acted right after day start, that seems highly likely. Which means parity should have been reached, but instead there's SK in the way.

Back