Mafia Miraculous Ladybug Cultists [Congrats Cult!]

Ok wait guys, look at mog being aggressive. She'd definitely been culted. Town Mog would never say my reads are ****ty.

Ok wait guys, look at mog being aggressive. She'd definitely been culted. Town Mog would never say my reads are ****ty.

no u know what i am so sick of this game. all of my town have been mod killed and half of cult got culted cause they couldnt even be bothered trying. i have every right to be aggressive. ur reads were **** seroja and i love u but i dont care cause they were

Pretty sure we're at parity, so unless Kat comes in here to lock it down in a sec we've got a hostile third party right now.

why the hell would i try make myself look bad at this stage if i were cult lmao, u guys arent even trying anymore : ( which is fine cause u dont even have to

Pretty sure we're at parity, so unless Kat comes in here to lock it down in a sec we've got a hostile third party right now.

there is a hostel third party im sure. why else wouldnt i have been shot.

Third party has to kill cult though, cult knows each other. That means 4 town left, 1 SK.

i assume curry is town doc. based on chry's "pm" saving her form any night actions last night.

so elts see

1) Endless (AKA Abe)
2) Mogyay (AKA Mog)
3) Tom
4) Chrystina (AKA Chrys, Alexi)
5) Curry (AKA ClamEatsCurry)
6) PandaDarling (AKA Panda)
7) taesaek (AKA Tae)
8) Fleshy
9) Seroja
10) amanda1983

no u know what i am so sick of this game. all of my town have been mod killed and half of cult got culted cause they couldnt even be bothered trying. i have every right to be aggressive. ur reads were **** seroja and i love u but i dont care cause they were

SCUM to a T. You were gone the sooooo long and all you did say were 'omfg I'm so confused, halppp' and then u came back after N3 like this? Thanks for being so obvious mog.

SCUM to a T. You were gone the sooooo long and all you did say were 'omfg I'm so confused, halppp' and then u came back after N3 like this? Thanks for being so obvious mog.

nah **** this i had uni and a job at least im not hiding under 'ooo but otome' dont be mean seroja, u know i have a life. i literally wanted to just sleep tonight but i made the mistake of checking on the night post. and where were you for the first 3 days lmao? hoping ud get culted??

nah **** this i had uni and a job at least im not hiding under 'ooo but otome' dont be mean seroja, u know i have a life. i literally wanted to just sleep tonight but i made the mistake of checking on the night post. and where were you for the first 3 days lmao? hoping ud get culted??

Omg too obvious I can't even loool. Look, I'm not gonna waste my time with you. We'll hug it out later.

- - - Post Merge - - -

man i've never seen you two fight. which of you is sk. damn.

Look at mog's behaviour seriously. Lol.

Omg too obvious I can't even loool. Look, I'm not gonna waste my time with you. We'll hug it out later.

are you confident enough in your accusations that you think mog is sk? are you willing to vote on that?

i know i know lol but i hate people being hypocrites : ( she knows i luv her even if she is the biggest scum on the planet

are you confident enough in your accusations that you think mog is sk? are you willing to vote on that?

Why SK? I just said look at her shift in behaviour. Maybe culted. But since you're asking which one of us is, and you're obvsly cult so you know who your members are: then maybe mog is, cos I'm town.

Why SK? I just said look at her shift in behaviour. Maybe culted. But since you're asking which one of us is, and you're obvsly cult so you know who your members are: then maybe mog is, cos I'm town.

if ur town i will literally set my rabbit free

Back