• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Miraculous Ladybug Cultists [Congrats Cult!]

i know i know lol but i hate people being hypocrites : ( she knows i luv her even if she is the biggest scum on the planet

Even if it's in your wincon to eliminate me, I still don't appreciate being personally attacked like this. I'm out. Lynch me and let cult win tbh.

I'm still not 100% sure on how cult games work tbh but we've pretty much lost now? Is there anything town can do to come back from this (someone who actually knows how this works?)?

If we manage to lynch CL, then cult get KP and kill someone, with the SK (pretty much confirmed now, right?), that's likely 2 town lost in one night, so town looses?

and if we do manage to lynch the SK today that puts it into mylo (?) and town loose?

idk, i've pretty much been in a constant state of confusion throughout this game, but we're lynching Tae though, right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

RIP Barnaby

What about Fleshy tho

What about me?

I'm still not 100% sure on how cult games work tbh but we've pretty much lost now? Is there anything town can do to come back from this (someone who actually knows how this works?)?

If we manage to lynch CL, then cult get KP and kill someone, with the SK (pretty much confirmed now, right?), that's likely 2 town lost in one night, so town looses?

and if we do manage to lynch the SK today that puts it into mylo (?) and town loose?

idk, i've pretty much been in a constant state of confusion throughout this game, but we're lynching Tae though, right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

What about me?

no we aren't lynching me.

Even if it's in your wincon to eliminate me, I still don't appreciate being personally attacked like this. I'm out. Lynch me and let cult win tbh.

personally attack u? how? u said i was away for so long when u were away longer? that's being hypocritical? i mean it was rude of me to bring up the otome games im sorry its just i really have been in school and working so i guess i felt a little attacked, sorry

There's no coming back from this for town. Curry would have to successfully protect in order to win, but he'd just be culted and it's game anyways. SK would actively have to work with town to win without outing and town would have to throw the game to SK since we can't win.

5~ cult, 4 town, 1 HOSTILE TP

There's no coming back from this for town. Curry would have to successfully protect in order to win, but he'd just be culted and it's game anyways. SK would actively have to work with town to win without outing and town would have to throw the game to SK since we can't win.

5~ cult, 4 town, 1 HOSTILE TP

ya i think we're screwed.

lol tfw seroja is prob town and im a massive ***** : ( like if we're at a standstill here plz feel free to lynch me cause i am actually town and i think most of the ppl here know that

Today is (assumably) mylo. A mass claim is appropriate.

I'm Adrian, the coward

I can choose 3 times per game to make myself immune from night actions. (Kat was being nice this game.)

I was greedy and didn't use it N0, and used it every night since.
Wasn't punished for being greedy either.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Today is (assumably) mylo. A mass claim is appropriate.

I'm Adrian, the coward

I can choose 3 times per game to make myself immune from night actions. (Kat was being nice this game.)

I was greedy and didn't use it N0, and used it every night since.
Wasn't punished for being greedy either.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: post glitch

personally attack u? how? u said i was away for so long when u were away longer? that's being hypocritical? i mean it was rude of me to bring up the otome games im sorry its just i really have been in school and working so i guess i felt a little attacked, sorry

Omfg I had a fight with my husband and my emotions got to me. I'm feeling better after shedding a few tears. It's ok I can't stay mad at you, damn.

But really I was busy with work (and otome sry), but I came back and contributed a lot more than you've done overall. So if you really think I'm cult, please come up with a solid case against me and we'll talk. Otherwise, you're just throwing wild accusations.

Omfg I had a fight with my husband and my emotions got to me. I'm feeling better after shedding a few tears. It's ok I can't stay mad at you, damn.

But really I was busy with work (and otome sry), but I came back and contributed a lot more than you've done overall. So if you really think I'm cult, please come up with a solid case against me and we'll talk. Otherwise, you're just throwing wild accusations.

ok no need to be rude. i feel like i've contributed a good amount. i know i'm not a strong player like you but that actually kinda hurt.

Back