Mafia Miraculous Ladybug Cultists [Congrats Cult!]

2QRS6Hm.png

YOU GUYS GIVE ME NO TIME TO WORK ON FLAVOR REAL TEARS FLOW

Toadsworthy has been lynched. Additionally, due to inactivity, Wisemimir will be modkilled.
9x6O6mG.png
Fs8Ce6K.png

Unknown to Wisemimir, he was an Unaware Miller

Night 3 has started. You have until 8PM EST on September 13th (19 hours) to submit actions, if you have any.

1) Heyden
2) Endless (AKA Abe)
3) Mogyay (AKA Mog)
4) Tom
5) Duck (AKA Pokequeen, Queenie)
6) Chrystina (AKA Chrys, Alexi)
7) Curry (AKA ClamEatsCurry)
8) PandaDarling (AKA Panda)
9) taesaek (AKA Tae)
10) Fleshy
11) Seroja
12) amanda1983
Damniel - 2 shot Granny. Lynched on Day 1.
entropy - Townie Killed on Night 1.
Athena Cykes - Townie Lynched on Day 2
cpu - Townie Modkilled on Day 2
Tasuot - Townie Modkilled on Day 2
Menchie - Lyncher Lynched on Day 2
Iwaseleanor - Cultist Killed on Night 2
Toadsworthy - Roleblocker Lynched on Day 3
Wisemimir - Unaware Miller Modkilled on Day 3

READ IT AND WEEP MOTHER EFFERS! ROSE THE ROLEBLOCKER.... GOOD NIGHT

Rip Toad, so Tae is def lying ? Or is there still a chance he is insane ?

if tae isn't lying:
he is sane. but we have a framer

if tae is lying:
well, we lynch.

hopefully vig/sk/whatever pulls some nice shot and targets a framer, if there is one. (I still think it's unlikely)

also @hayden - why do you believe she was culted? like, you don't think that was her initial role when game started?

why would tae take that risk wtf
and toad omg im so sorry like everyone threw sh** on you for playing the game..

I go to write this post, but no, EVERYONE JUMPED THE ****ING GUN AND WASTED AN ENTIRE DAY OF DISCUSSION TO LYNCH SOMEONE. So **** it, I wrote it, y'all finished day before I could even post it, but I'm posting it anyway since I worked on this for hours.

Tae and toads, why aren't you guys focusing on learning information from other people too? Did what I say not mean ANYTHING? Stop tunneling the **** out of each other and help find scum. Both of you are starting to annoy me because if you both are who you say you are, make your cases and let's move on. We've been at this TOO LONG and it's starting to actually piss me off. Both of you are making **** use of our time and other people aren't helping either. Address them in your reads people and let's get down to scum hunting. Tae you keep saying Toad is "putting on one hell of a show" and stuff like it, but you keep feeding him reasons to. If you're the cop, keep scum hunting and stop wasting your breath on Toad.

Seroja, you've been one to constantly suggest "let's move on guys, let's continue on other players behavior." but you keep going on the tae and Toad stuff. How are you making things any better if you're not reading anyone and you're just saying "Hey everyone, let's get to it and leave this be." but not actually leaving it be? You also asked Tom why he would want to lynch "the most pro-town member" but you said yourself in a former post that you thought Toads was before you flipped your view. So now that you think Toads is scum, you believe yourself to be the most pro-town player in the game? You've been EXTREMELY wish-washy on the entirety of the Toads situation. Saying in one post "Yeah he's def scum, lynch him." and a few posts later "I can't see Toads acting this way as cult so idk." Seems to me like you want to go with whatever makes you less scummy at the time.

Already mentioned it but would like to dig further, tae, Panda, Seroja and Chrys, why did you all immediately assume a Vig used that shot? There was no indication or claim to say a Vig killed Iwas. These posts seem very off to me, maybe I'm paranoid but these definitely sound weird:
taesaek said:
****ing finally oh my ****ing god, one down, x amount to go. nice shot vig, at least that's what im gonna assume happened.
PandaDarling said:
Gj vig/SK I still dunno who's killin people around hurr... Toad would Tom even know he was blocked if he doesn't have a PR ?
Chrystina said:
okay thank god. starting to be a little hopeful now. gg vig!

now let's please lynch toads. :)
Seroja said:
Wow who's the vig? Seriously, good job!

I have work today so I won't be here much but I will post a lot still. Right now I'm comfortable with town leaning tae, Chrys, Amanda, Fleshy and Endless (and Toads but this is going nowhere). I'll reread N2 posts again later. Let's do our best today!

Why so fast to lynch, Chrys and tae, and why do you want to skip day so fast Heyden? If we know toads is guilty then awesome! Why do we need to just lynch him already and be done with it? We have a whole day ahead of us, there's no reason we can't try and figure other stuff out too. Stop focusing on lynching him 3 hours into day and focus on finding more scum. Toads gets lynched regardless so why keep hammering on it like you actually need to keep fighting him? Let's keep the ball rolling, stop being so quick to jump the gun. Actually Heyden:
Heyden said:
wow so eleanor was culted?? im guessing CL is culting people who hide in the shadows huh

anyway can we end day early i don't want this toad drama to drag on for extra time tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh lol everyones pages ahead oops
The day part I already mentioned, but why do you think cult leader is culting people in the shadows? For all we know the game started with a cult leader and one cultist and Iwas was that cultist. Why do you think the cult leader is culting people in the shadows? The whole game we've only had one cult flip.

Endless
Endless said:
-snip-
Tae, I'm irritated with you. Your sanity was already completely checked due to Athena's flip. You just basically wasted an investigation.

Eleanor flip implies SK really heavily. Vig could theoretically go on their own reads but they definitely wouldn't in this scenario. There's no way they wouldn't clean up toad who is almost definitely today's lynch and let us pressure people tomorrow.
-snip-
Why was it a waste of an inspection? Tae wanted to check out one of their town reads to make sure they were town, how is that a waste? And why would a Vig not go with their own reads? Because it's popular opinion to scumread Toads so they have to shoot him? I get what you mean by letting us clean up or whatever, but there should be in no world where a Vig doesn't use their own reads as who to shoot so your "there is definitely no way it could be a Vig" doesn't make sense to me. With this game, it seems anything is possible and you're too good of a player to just offer up an explanation and in the same breath go "eh, nah because that wouldn't be Vig mentality."

Tom, a fake inspect for a Consig/cult cop/whatever actually isn't all that hard to fabricate. With Alex in The Great Revival! Alex "inspected" me to clear me as town by the "Sheriff (cop)," everyone believed him. Doesn't necessarily mean I think tae is lying, but it's very doable and very easy if you have towns trust like Alex and I did.

End previous portion. This was all written prior to night results.

--------------

The following is my reaction to see Toad lynched, this was written before the result and I tried to post the previous part but the ****ing thread was locked for night prep. Anyways:

I didn't see any driven claims at all, which is interesting. Then again, NOT EVEN EVERY ****ING PERSON POSTED IN THE PREVIOUS DAY CYCLE TO EVEN FIND OUT ALL THE WAY. I need to walk away and probably go to sleep because I can't believe we wasted an entire day cycle of clogging a thread with bull ****, voting a dude to get him lynched instead of getting information from OTHER people, and the fact that NOT EVERY PERSON IN THE GAME HAD EVEN POSTED SINCE DAY START YET. There are too many players that are in this game that are good players, who sheeped a ****ing inspection (regardless of the result) and didn't use our day time to actually find scum. I am so unbelievably disappointed in you guys. Good night.

its ok guys... I know I said like "leaving forever", but honestly I know this is just gonna be worth ALOT of laughs once its all done. No hard feelings. We'll talk later lol

Kat took my last poem for flavor to come :)
have fun!

curry, i already answered why i thought it was vig. with menchie flipping third party, i thought there wouldn't be another 3rd party. but after endless's explanation on it, i'm not ruling out there could be an sk.

curry is so hung up on this vig **** i feel like he knows something we dont at this point.

whats the possibility of a framer? does this mean i can't trust ANY inspections now? was toad framed?

Back