Mafia Miraculous Ladybug Cultists [Congrats Cult!]

DAq11rY.gif
DAq11rY.gif
DAq11rY.gif
Sorry to be a party pooper, but no posting from people in obs :c

wait no.

if toads was telling the truth about rbing tae, then tae is lying. he is not the cop.
well, he probably was to begin with but he's definitely culted now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

so, you actually did serve us some help @dead toads, thank you.

wait no.

if toads was telling the truth about rbing tae, then tae is lying. he is not the cop.
well, he probably was to begin with but he's definitely culted now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

so, you actually did serve us some help @dead toads, thank you.

Oh ya ! Also we never found out who was bussed (driven) cause Tae said he wasn't.

Honestly, the emotion I should be experiencing right now is anger, sadness etc.

But I just spent the last 10 minutes laughing straight.
I honestly have no ****ing clue what just happened. I've never been played that hard in my entire mafia career. Props to you tae.
I could say things like how obvious it was in retrospect, but it really wasn't. If you put me in that situation a hundred times I'd make the same decision 100 times. Well I'll be.

Time to flip my entire reads list on its arse. And start the hashtag #rosetheroleblocker

Tae, how did you get a town report on Seroja if you were roleblocked by Rose? ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

also can someone prod duck?? we can't afford another mk like srsly :/

1) Heyden
2) Endless (AKA Abe)
3) Mogyay (AKA Mog)
4) Tom
5) Duck (AKA Pokequeen, Queenie)
6) Chrystina (AKA Chrys, Alexi)
7) Curry (AKA ClamEatsCurry)
8) PandaDarling (AKA Panda)
9) taesaek (AKA Tae)
10) Fleshy

11) Seroja
12) amanda1983

So I think without a doubt Tae is Most Wanted Numero Uno. So whatever killing power is out there, do us a favor mate. I think at this point pretty much everyone in red is culted or probably cult targets. Green I'm town reading, black is null. Assuming Tae is shot dead overnight, I'd like for us to lead a lynch on Panda tomorrow.

Honestly, the emotion I should be experiencing right now is anger, sadness etc.

But I just spent the last 10 minutes laughing straight.
I honestly have no ****ing clue what just happened. I've never been played that hard in my entire mafia career. Props to you tae.
I could say things like how obvious it was in retrospect, but it really wasn't. If you put me in that situation a hundred times I'd make the same decision 100 times. Well I'll be.

Time to flip my entire reads list on its arse. And start the hashtag #rosetheroleblocker

I started the hashtag #rosetheroleblocker in memerance of Toad.

i repeat, these modkills really suck. just taking this in the playerlist has gotten reallllllllly small.
I think if there is an SK and it targets anyone but cult, we'll be at MYLO.
if there is in fact a vig, please shoot tae. still iffy on the panda lynch but I only put her at null cause of Iwaseleanor's reads. there's a lot thats still scummy about her.

FOR THE RECORD: toad lead the jump on athena. not me. i just got scared and jumped on it before my gut went back to toad. : ^)

1) Heyden
2) Endless (AKA Abe)
3) Mogyay (AKA Mog)
4) Tom
5) Duck (AKA Pokequeen, Queenie)
6) Chrystina (AKA Chrys, Alexi)
7) Curry (AKA ClamEatsCurry)
8) PandaDarling (AKA Panda)
9) taesaek (AKA Tae)
10) Fleshy

11) Seroja
12) amanda1983

So I think without a doubt Tae is Most Wanted Numero Uno. So whatever killing power is out there, do us a favor mate. I think at this point pretty much everyone in red is culted or probably cult targets. Green I'm town reading, black is null. Assuming Tae is shot dead overnight, I'd like for us to lead a lynch on Panda tomorrow.

Tom you think everyone's just forgotten how suspicious you've been after all this ? I think not.

Tom you think everyone's just forgotten how suspicious you've been after all this ? I think not.

No but I do believe I'm correct about at least three of those names. I mean if I was cult, those would all be mostly safe bets. Recruit two talkers, recruit two mostly partners

Why is it NIGHT???? Why didn't we get 48 hours? I thought we could use that time to get scummier people to vote instead of Toads.

Back