Mafia Miraculous Ladybug Cultists [Congrats Cult!]

>"believe me im not red" comes up red under inspection.
> has one confirmed inspection on a town player who died and flipped green.
> has a second inspection on a seemingly pro town player.

okay.

if you want to call me out on "tone" or less aggression it's because i already KNOW you're red toad. it's bc i'm so tired of clogging this thread with this useless back and forth between us when i know you're going to flip red. 2/3 inspections were green and you'rs wasn't.. what am i supposed to even say that hasn't been said 500 times already.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also can i bring to attention that fleshy was in the thread for over 30 minutes but didn't post at all?

and when i flip blue you killed one of town's most important roles in the game toad.

clearly not, if you went for Seroja last night. There are so many other people you could suss, why not Tom again? you didn't get the read on him night 0, everyone has still been suss of him. Why not me again, really prove this once and for all and end my crap? Going for Seroja doesn't make sense... you picked saying her because it was an easy new fake claim to string along your story

I'm sorry, I'm so jacked right now because I know Tae is lying. but really... homework is calling me

- - - Post Merge - - -

>"believe me im not red" comes up red under inspection.
> has one confirmed inspection on a town player who died and flipped green.
> has a second inspection on a seemingly pro town player.

okay.

if you want to call me out on "tone" or less aggression it's because i already KNOW you're red toad. it's bc i'm so tired of clogging this thread with this useless back and forth between us when i know you're going to flip red. 2/3 inspections were green and you'rs wasn't.. what am i supposed to even say that hasn't been said 500 times already.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also can i bring to attention that fleshy was in the thread for over 30 minutes but didn't post at all?

dont deflect, this is about you and changes in game play. You were 8 posts night 0, 2-3 posts each irl day after that. and then so many posts once you tunneled me. even if I was goading you a little bit, its a distinct and marked change

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tae has also brought up Seroja and Fleshy out of nowhere since the start of this day.
Tae also used the words "if toads isn't cult" earlier, this doesn't sound like you from the last two days at all

my main suspect was abe bc he backed you up so much those days when i was tunneling you. he's one of the only people other than seroja that played devils advocate and backed you up. but my last inspection ruled out seroja for cult, so that leaves me with eerier feelings for abe. but i'd have to look more into it at this point and see if i can go from there. heyden is also very quiet and i know he's a somewhat coaster when it comes to mafia games, so he's a null for me still at this point. fleshy makes me uncomfortable bc they also havent brought a lot to the table and now they're kinda just dropping by to say they're busy and they don't know whats going on. panda's meta is off imo, but i don't have enough from her to get a good reading bc i don't really remember playing a game w/ panda where she didnt die early into the game. mog's been really absent but i also feel like that may be because she's confused to all hell?

@ curry I already asked him that.... here it is

Tae has also brought up Seroja and Fleshy out of nowhere since the start of this day.
Tae also used the words "if toads isn't cult" earlier, this doesn't sound like you from the last two days at all

i brought up seroja bc she was my inspection. yeah be mad i didnt inspect someone more sus like endless or fleshy or heyden but i brought up fleshy before hand too when you asked me who i was sus about? none of them are random nor was my asking about fleshy's lingering a distraction. they were here reading but left without posting? after cult was killed last night? and they have nothing to say? nothing to add? nothing to contribute?? we all want this stupid tae vs toad **** to come to an end. i guess im cult now bc i want to look at other options too now? guess i can't cult hunt guys bc toad thinks im diverting conversation away from the topic we've been talking about for like 24+ hours. sorry i wont talk about anyone but you toad, i promise.

& about my behavior, you know damn well in every game i've ever played i post lightly until i'm certain of something or if i have a good lead to go off of. so i don't see what youre grasping at, i really really don't. please do your homework. lol

Alya - the detective

yeah I actually read up on her just now, she uses some phone to do wifi stuff. but that doesn't mean you couldnt've been culted. Maybe you really were cop and inspected Tom. and then Inspected me night 1 and got culted then, so you said whatever I will say he's cult now and I can get him lynched. If you were the real cop to start you would know there probably isn't another cop in this game and to keep claiming to make myself look good.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP yourself*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Taesaek said:
you know damn well in every game i've ever played i post lightly until i'm certain of something or if i have a good lead to go off of. so i don't see what youre grasping at, i really really don't. please do your homework. lol

really so including daycare mafia where you sussed me hard for no reason end of Day 1 and then I turned out to be the tracker?

I don't know how you ave page sorted post 918.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But its* post 918.

I have had him on town lock since Day 1. And based on his activity and his contributions I was really confident he's town (also I think he's been very transparent). And yes, the only thing that's stopping me from believing he's cult is the possibility of a framer because I believe tae's claims as well. Other than that, I really feel like he's telling the truth (I don't care if he was being emotional, it's more on what he had said so far). If he flips red today, I'll be more logical in future games and not put too much faith in tone.

btw what's AtE?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not following the thread cos I'm at work but I promise I will read everything when I'm free.

or i'm actually the town cop like i always have been and you're still just trying to keep pushing this nonstop so nobody can focus on anything else, (like when you tried to accuse me of diverting when i tried to bright up another player's lack of input), cult's gonna get away with culting more people all because we haven't put this to rest. this has been a huge distraction this last 24+ hours and i'd really love for this to just finally end so you can flip red and this can be over with and town sees how much you've lied. i know you're red. i literally inspected you and got the reading that you're red, you can fight tooth and nail all you want but i /know/ that 1 out of my inspections can't just randomly be incorrect.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not following the thread cos I'm at work but I promise I will read everything when I'm free.

AtE is appeal to emotion.

and also, why wouldn't my role block hit you? speak hypothetically since you are sure i'm not role blocker, why wouldn't my role block hit you and you get a message saying so and why wouldn't you report that to the thread to clear me? I know I sent a role block at you. I made sure of it with Kat.

For the first time in my entire mafia career, I have stopped reading the content two players are posting.

Jesus ****ing Christ tae and toad. This is a game. People joined it to have fun. If either one of you gets loses this game, you won't even remember it in a year.
Just. Stop.
We've passed 1k posts. The last 100-200 posts was this tiresome drama.
Go out. Get some sun. Relax. Read a book.
Just. Stop. ****ing. Clogging. The. Thread.

if you are the town cop there is no reason my role block shouldn't have hit you... you want to claim bussed? you said you weren't bussed earlier

and also, why wouldn't my role block hit you? speak hypothetically since you are sure i'm not role blocker, why wouldn't my role block hit you and you get a message saying so and why wouldn't you report that to the thread to clear me? I know I sent a role block at you. I made sure of it with Kat.

because you're not a RB, and i wasn't notified of any robeblocks last night. lol. it's obvious. how can you physically prove you're a roleblocker? you chose wrong when you decided to "role block" the town cop with at least one solid town reading on someone who actually flipped TOWN.

For the first time in my entire mafia career, I have stopped reading the content two players are posting.

Jesus ****ing Christ tae and toad. This is a game. People joined it to have fun. If either one of you gets loses this game, you won't even remember it in a year.
Just. Stop.
We've passed 1k posts. The last 100-200 posts was this tiresome drama.
Go out. Get some sun. Relax. Read a book.
Just. Stop. ****ing. Clogging. The. Thread.

no read the points I'm bringing up right now, its not drama, I'm legit making a case on Tae right now.... its gotta be a big case because I'm in the shaft right now. were not bickering like children or calling each other names, were literally arguing over this game.

yeah I actually read up on her just now, she uses some phone to do wifi stuff. but that doesn't mean you couldnt've been culted. Maybe you really were cop and inspected Tom. and then Inspected me night 1 and got culted then, so you said whatever I will say he's cult now and I can get him lynched. If you were the real cop to start you would know there probably isn't another cop in this game and to keep claiming to make myself look good.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP yourself*

- - - Post Merge - - -

really so including daycare mafia where you sussed me hard for no reason end of Day 1 and then I turned out to be the tracker?

Toads, tbh, inspecting me was a logical thing to do. I suspected that I was gonna be inspected last night because people were starting to sus me for backing you so much. I also had a fear of being framed because I thought it was pretty obvious that tae would inspect me. But since I returned town there are only two possibilities; 1- If a framer exists, they didn't think I was gonna get inspected, 2) you really are cult because there's no framer.

Stop tunnelling Tae. We'll discuss what happens to him after you're lynched depending on what you flip as. In the mean time, focus on everyone else and try to pin the rest of the cult team (if you're not cult yourself).

don't stop reading the content.... please look back on my case on Tae. He is lying. Don't make my lynch have to prove that, lynch tae instead.

Please try to understand.

I will not post anymore (I swear this time) if you all go back and read what I have said about Tae

>"i'm willing to lynch myself to prove this guys."
>" don't lynch me i take it back."

okay i need to shower now. i'll check back in a bit.

I just came to check out what happened at night, (finally, cult has been hit, i think we should really start looking into what this means, as in, who else could be cult? rather than focusing on all this **** that's currently being focused on so strongly.. i get it but it's just so confusing and taxing) and honestly there's so much **** to wade through and try to make sense of (still pretty confused about it all). The whole Tae vs Toad thing is giving me a headache, you both honestly seem genuine to me, I mean I'm strongly leaning towards voting Toad for obvious reasons, but if he does turn out town roleblocker (unlikely but still a possibility i guess) it'll be super detrimental for town. I'm trying to push this whole thing (Tae/Toad) to the back of my mind and start looking at everyone else and getting reads out, because like I said before, this is going nowhere. It's 4am and I'm tired, as for lurking and not posting, there's just too much confusion and too much to wade through, I was trying to make sense of things myself first (I missed a lot)

don't stop reading the content.... please look back on my case on Tae. He is lying. Don't make my lynch have to prove that, lynch tae instead.

Please try to understand.

I will not post anymore (I swear this time) if you all go back and read what I have said about Tae

Em I thought you were willing to die to prove your innocence? No, we're not gonna sacrifice another player to prove another one of your theories.

Back