Mafia Miraculous Ladybug Cultists [Congrats Cult!]

if toad flips blue, go ahead and lynch me. i'll 100% back this plan up.

Of course he wants that though, sacrifice one cult as long as it is taken out tomorrow... not today
get me out the picture now. some one work on numbers though, before we go through with lynching me.

Tae besides me, who else are you suspicious of? I'm clearly not the only cult, who else would you go after Seroja?

- - - Post Merge - - -

guys kill Tae. if I say this, all day and all it does is make me scummier looking, idc. because when I flip blue, its gonna be lit.

I need to do homework. anyway byes

Of course he wants that though, sacrifice one cult as long as it is taken out tomorrow... not today
get me out the picture now. some one work on numbers though, before we go through with lynching me.

Tae besides me, who else are you suspicious of? I'm clearly not the only cult, who else would you go after Seroja?

my main suspect was abe bc he backed you up so much those days when i was tunneling you. he's one of the only people other than seroja that played devils advocate and backed you up. but my last inspection ruled out seroja for cult, so that leaves me with eerier feelings for abe. but i'd have to look more into it at this point and see if i can go from there. heyden is also very quiet and i know he's a somewhat coaster when it comes to mafia games, so he's a null for me still at this point. fleshy makes me uncomfortable bc they also havent brought a lot to the table and now they're kinda just dropping by to say they're busy and they don't know whats going on. panda's meta is off imo, but i don't have enough from her to get a good reading bc i don't really remember playing a game w/ panda where she didnt die early into the game. mog's been really absent but i also feel like that may be because she's confused to all hell?

Vote Taesaek. Lied about being blocked
Lied about inspecting Seroja
Lied about reading me red

Seroja, please answer my questions to you. I missed them if you did. I will give more opinions once I'm done with OW.

I mean have you played with Endless? :lemon:

No I haven't. But Endless is a different case entirely. I don't trust him at all lol.

@Chrys, I typed my reply to you twice, and both times my internet freaking died on me when I hit reply. So I'll retype this again briefly.

It's ok to be picky, it's good for town. But I am town don't worry, and I think I've been very obvious about townleaning Toads throughout N2. Maybe I'm just gullible but yeah. Can't see him acting this way as cult.

Anyways let's lynch him today and see. But I don't see tae's lying either.

Seroja, please answer my questions to you. I missed them if you did. I will give more opinions once I'm done with OW.

I couldn't find your questions Curry. I went back and all. I'm on mobile with data cos my wifi is dumb. Can u requote pls?

Curry said:
Seroja, you keep saying "this isn't looking good for you Toad." and other lines of the sorts. You seem incredibly persistent on defending Toads, with information from a cop present, and louder than anyone else I would argue. Other than "emotion" what are your reasons you think he is town? Do you think framer is a real possibility? He's using some insane AtE this game and that just is so wrong to me even if he is town. I don't want Toads to answer this, I want Seroja to answer this. Why do YOU think Toads is town? Do you have reasons other than "he's being emotional?"
I don't know how you ave page sorted post 918.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But its* post 918.

I'm just gonna kill myself istg. Toads is cult, even without tae's inspection he has done SO MANY scummy things that I'd peg him as scum regardless. Like holy **** people, the past like 3 pages of this thread of 40 posts per page has been "Toads this, tae that, show this, insane cop, blah blah" over and over. The cult is probably sitting here laughing because for the past like 24 hours real time and 3 pages of content we've been focusing on ****ing Toad and tae. Tae could easily be lying, but that doesn't mean Toad isn't cult. To be honest, they could be cult together because this is one hell of a show for the cult and has everyone wrapped around three people the entire last part of the day and almost the entirety of the night. Do I think that's likely? No. But it's a possibility out there. Cult is in heaven right now that we're a mess. Like, let's analyze some other people now okay? **** the tae and Toad **** for a while, let's talk about other peoples behavior.

Seroja, you keep saying "this isn't looking good for you Toad." and other lines of the sorts. You seem incredibly persistent on defending Toads, with information from a cop present, and louder than anyone else I would argue. Other than "emotion" what are your reasons you think he is town? Do you think framer is a real possibility? He's using some insane AtE this game and that just is so wrong to me even if he is town. I don't want Toads to answer this, I want Seroja to answer this. Why do YOU think Toads is town? Do you have reasons other than "he's being emotional?"

Amanda, I actually kind of agree with mog. Up until your newest reads list (which again, great reads for a first time player!), you haven't done much of developing the conversation. You popped in on the gender issue thing but that's really about it and some filler posts. You've clearly demonstrated already that you're a good player, it's not unlikely you could be cult either originally or culted, since you have no scum or town meta. We don't know how you'd play as either faction, and it does seem strange to me that you definitely know what's going on and really the most you've done is reads. You've done an excellent job for a first time player, but that also means cult could've culted you because they picked up on that.

I doubt we have a "bus driver survivor" role in this game. We had a Lyncher, who specifically had in his role description that if I died any other way than lynching, he would become a survivor. Why would Kat give us two "x-role/survivor" roles? It doesn't make sense, and cult having PRs is kinda broken imo.

Get your heads out your asses people and stop letting cult win. Toads may be scum, but he is right about one thing: if we don't get our ****ing **** together, with FIVE TOWN already dead, either dead to who knows what, modkills, or lynch, the cult is growing and it may not show on the player list but we're riding a thin line people.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tae do you actually know that or did you just say it? Cause if he is that'd be hilarious.

It's in the paragraph directed at you I think

Toad, if you die and turn up roleblocker then we'll lynch tae. That's a no brainer. But I doubt that'll happen.

Tae, I'm irritated with you. Your sanity was already completely checked due to Athena's flip. You just basically wasted an investigation.

Eleanor flip implies SK really heavily. Vig could theoretically go on their own reads but they definitely wouldn't in this scenario. There's no way they wouldn't clean up toad who is almost definitely today's lynch and let us pressure people tomorrow.

To answer some stuff:
Is more than 1 third party possible? Extremely so. Especially in cult games. I've played with up to 5 different third party before. To evaluate the chances of another third when you see a third, look at the type of third. It'll either be a main third, or a sub third. Main third are serial killers, arsonists etc. Usually have a killing power and an antitown win condition.
Sub thirds are survivors, lynchers, monks, etc. Roles that usually don't kill and have a win condition independent of how well town or mafia/cult do.
Usually, you don't have more than 1 main third, because it's hard to balance. The number of sub third doesn't really change the balance of the setup.
Lyncher exists. So what, it's a sub third. Evaluate whether there's a SK like you would without that information attached.

Is there a role that can stop someone culting in the game? Yes. It's called "busdriver".

@endless busdriver really stops a culting? it doesn't just shift whos culted instead?

actually no, can we take a second to please analyze this right?

the only reason people are sus of me, is because Tae said I was red yesterday.
After that I literally went off the deep end, and for good reason, I am a town roleblocker who got irrationally sussed. And of course Tae cult thought they could get away with it, because I have been crazy, I won't deny it. But literally go back and look at all the posts Tae said to me and now look at his posts in response to me now. They have considerably calmed down and focused, and not really addressed the issue at hand. He is saying its because I have no chance being Blue. But the only thing stopping you all from believing me is Tae's fake inspection came first.

In between now and then, yeah there is a lot of desperation, but I swear I have him now. If we lynch cult tae now, it proves me too!
He is gonna goad you with don't lynch the cop, but of course he knew Athena would be town, he knows everyone who isn't cult.

Last night you know I needed to get my capabilities across, so of course I opted to role block Tae (only person i know is a blue role and could prove that I role blocked them), but we all talked about it and AGREED I should not openly say who I am role blocking and I didn't. I took it one step further and vocalized blocking tom mostly to keep bus driver off my tail. Look at my actions the start of this day, I was looking for Tae to screw up with some post. I was waiting for him to say "I was blocked" and clear me, or I wanted to figure out who he inspected. And by golly it worked. I even threw in extra stupid comments so no one would suspect I had a plan the whole time.

Guys lynch Tae. He is a liar!

Look at it this way too. Who do you believe is lying now?
Me- Way overly emotional the last few days, loud from DAY 1! when I got sussed for freaking grammar bs. Then you have my emotional posts the past few days, even before I brought up this case. some of you were still thinking I was town on pure emotion alone. Now I have the facts to back it up, I have proof that my Roleblock wasn't sent back to me. the literal only other option is a framer (which we all agree is very rare) or I'm an unaware miller on top of Roleblocker. I have shown consistency this entire freaking time. there is no reason why just because Tae has a fake cop claim that is easily fabricated you should believe that over ALL THE EVIDENCE, I have presented over this whole game.

Tae- please fact check me: was relatively quiet after start of game. 8 posts on night 0, then 2 or 1 posts an irl day up until the day he started tunneling me and yelling at me about a claim that is totally fake. Before that, the only read he had on me was that I was idiotic for voting on inactivity. Then the only thing he ever used to suspect me was this cop claim. No other backing behind it, just started yelling and cursing at me. after that a significant change in activity, however this is probably due to my hyper emotional and defensive posts (due to me being sussed when I'm blue guys). The only thing that got me all these votes so far is that stupid claim.

So are you going to believe that one claim, or ALLLLLLLL these posts that I've made never backing down from saying I'm the Roleblocker, never stopped thinking up reasons for why this could've happened, no matter what. And after I just sucked it up at Micro Mafia? Nope

Tae is cult... Vote them today please. I am telling the truth. You absolutely need to believe me.

taken from the wiki it says this about kills:

"Bus Driver is similar to a Doctor in that it can prevent a player from being killed if the Bus Driver targets them each Night. However, it does not stop the kill on its own. "

so i'd assume it's the same for cult. it's just person a isn't culted person b is in their place.

and when i flip blue you killed one of town's most important roles in the game toad.

no more posts I swear.... don't end day early, we seriously need to lynch tae. please read and digest and think about what I've said

Back