• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

I too have been attempting to play better in my own ****ty way, but uh, yeah I'm only just ****posting and arguing, sure. This WHOLE entire game, I've been personally attacking people too, deffo. fr what even

You're obviously certain I'm scum, and don't seem like you can be convinced otherwise, so why don't you just vote me already

I apologize I didn't vote you soon enough. Done. ;)

Also is that you lowkey giving up?

Take a moment and reread my post. If Chele was my teammate then I'd have no reason to pick a fight with her and no reason to go after her like I have. At the time I started scumreading Chele, people have expressed plenty of doubt about her sure, but she wasn't up for the lynch. You were. So why would I start going after Chele AND you? Either outcome scum!me would be exposed pretty quickly.

-If Chele flipped scum, Dolby, Toads, and Vanessa would easily read my bus
-If you flipped town, I'd have the blood of three townies on my hands for the exact same rationale and likely get lynched for it.

No, I'd be making far too huge of risks here if I was scum at this point.

Well it's gonna be the second scenario. I'm probably being lynched at this point, so if we survive, vote ya boi Evan pl0x

Anyway I'm not sure if you're just challenging me to get a reaction as town by doing this "you're confirmed mafia thing" or..............you're mafia yourself

hnghghghghghhghghghrbgjeagrdkuwyqhy3dic help guys

- - - Post Merge - - -

I apologize I didn't vote you soon enough. Done. ;)

Also is that you lowkey giving up?

lowkey, not completely
I'm just a **** player so I don't think I can defend/argue my way out of this

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just feel you're going way over the top, Evan. I mean, Dolby said I'm the most scummy too, but he hasn't been going this far...idk

Take a moment and reread my post. If Chele was my teammate then I'd have no reason to pick a fight with her and no reason to go after her like I have. At the time I started scumreading Chele, people have expressed plenty of doubt about her sure, but she wasn't up for the lynch. You were. So why would I start going after Chele AND you? Either outcome scum!me would be exposed pretty quickly.

-If Chele flipped scum, Dolby, Toads, and Vanessa would easily read my bus
-If you flipped town, I'd have the blood of three townies on my hands for the exact same rationale and likely get lynched for it.

No, I'd be making far too huge of risks here if I was scum at this point.

If Nightmares flipped town it?d be GG in that scenario though

btw once nightmares flips red, I'm perfectly fine with dying just so the last link to Chele can be clearly established. As long as that won't result in town losing.

RN: 4v2v1
After Nightmares is lynched, it's 4v1v1
Townie dies in the night, 3v1v1
I get lynched, 2v1v1
Last kill 1v1v1...well ****

If Nightmares flipped town it’d be GG in that scenario though

it'd be...good game?

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw once nightmares flips red, I'm perfectly fine with dying just so the last link to Chele can be clearly established. As long as that won't result in town losing.

RN: 4v2v1
After Nightmares is lynched, it's 4v1v1
Townie dies in the night, 3v1v1
I get lynched, 2v1v1
Last kill 1v1v1...well ****

after I'm lynched, it's definitely not 4v1v1... it's probably game over unless Cleb has different plans?

it'd be...good game?

Meaning the game would be over and scum would win

Which is actually technically true. So we all need to be 100% sure you're scum and I'm not for the lynch to be successful right now.

The problem is, most people have the scum tiers as you-me-Chele, and as I just detailed, if I get lynched after you flip scum, town still loses

Ok Evan voted Nightmares
This makes my team far less likely the

You'd also have to believe I'm OMGUS voting my teammate at this point, leading the lynch on my scummate...when I'm second in the scum tiers and at a huge risk of dying myself next lynch

Meaning the game would be over and scum would win

Which is actually technically true. So we all need to be 100% sure you're scum and I'm not for the lynch to be successful right now.

The problem is, most people have the scum tiers as you-me-Chele, and as I just detailed, if I get lynched after you flip scum, town still loses

I love how you've been ranting about how I'm scummy af, voted me (yes, I said it, but you still did it lmao), and are now going "we need to be 100% sure"

- - - Post Merge - - -

You've suddenly backtracked from this whole aggressive blaming thing

You'd also have to believe I'm OMGUS voting my teammate at this point, leading the lynch on my scummate...when I'm second in the scum tiers and at a huge risk of dying myself next lynch

It’s possible, I’ve seen it happen and I’ve done it before, but yeah, it makes the two of you as a team less likely on my eyes. Though I still don’t like that you TLed her up until Seroja flipped. Moreover, before you claimed sus of Nightmares EVERYONE was scumreading either Nightmares or you, or both. So bussing is def possible

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hrm

I think I can prove that at least one of the two are scum knowing that the maj amount is four

I love how you've been ranting about how I'm scummy af, voted me (yes, I said it, but you still did it lmao), and are now going "we need to be 100% sure"

well I'm 100% sure myself. Idk about the rest of town though. They do seem pretty set on you though, Miss Black Hat :cool:

Anyway. My real point is this. That statement you just called out is a funny little thing called a conjunctive statement. "100% sure that you are scum AND that I'm not." We obviously need to be sure you're scum or else we lose the game right now. But we also need to be sure that I'm not bussing you, because I'm due up for lynch tomorrow and we lose if I get lynched the following phase.

It’s possible, I’ve seen it happen and I’ve done it before, but yeah, it makes the two of you as a team less likely on my eyes. Though I still don’t like that you TLed her up until Seroja flipped. Moreover, before you claimed sus of Nightmares EVERYONE was scumreading either Nightmares or you, or both. So bussing is def possible

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hrm

I think I can prove that at least one of the two are scum knowing that the maj amount is four

Well yeah, I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's highly unlikely based on what TBT knows about my scum meta, and the strange position I'd be putting myself in if I was bussing right now

Toad ily vote Evan thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

Basically we need to get the next two lynches correctly or else we lose the game. Unless doc has been failing this whole time and miraculously saves someone tonight.

weLL VOTING ME AIN't gonna help
//has run out of argument points

- - - Post Merge - - -

Basically we need to get the next two lynches correctly or else we lose the game. Unless doc has been failing this whole time and miraculously saves someone tonight.

weLL VOTING ME AIN't gonna help
//has run out of argument points

Hey scum

If Evan and Nightmares are both town, we all win if you maj Nightmares
I think they’re both maf
Prove me wrong maf, prove me wrong

Hey scum

If Evan and Nightmares are both town, we all win if you maj Nightmares
I think they’re both maf
Prove me wrong maf, prove me wrong

and the true blue survivorship game comes through. :rolleyes:

Back