Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

Why is Toads clear just because he thought you were cop?

He isn’t clear it’s just really town indicative. But here’s the logic. The only reason for all those softs is that he was actually trying to communicate with me when he thought I was cop and I was thinking the same thing about him. Other wise, he had another scum motive for doing that (I have no idea what it’d be), or he’d have killed me last night since he seemed to think he was the only one to say me as cop

He isn’t clear it’s just really town indicative. But here’s the logic. The only reason for all those softs is that he was actually trying to communicate with me when he thought I was cop and I was thinking the same thing about him. Other wise, he had another scum motive for doing that (I have no idea what it’d be), or he’d have killed me last night since he seemed to think he was the only one to say me as cop

:thinking:
I guess that makes sense...still would not be surprised by you two as a team though :lemon:

Aren't we just dead if we mislynch today?

Depends on if Cleb would just end the game automatically due to maf=town, but if he didn’t, I’d just win that way. If I was maf, it’s still 3v2, which isn’t a mafia win, and town realizes that there are no mafia putting to side with me

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Win by aiding with mafia

:thinking:
I guess that makes sense...still would not be surprised by you two as a team though :lemon:

me and dolby mafia team would be OP af, and will probably never happen. The same thought process goes for why Dolby is quite definitely not town. If he thought I was detective, he would've killed me. Do I believe his survivor claim? eh not really, because if we have no PRs then wtf. Am I concerned about him? no, because if he thought I was a detective he would've most definitely killed me too... Vanessa and Ness have never given me any indication to be mafia and if Ness was being townread after winning as mafia, he would've stayed in for the glory.

Leaves, Evan Nightmares Chele... two of which are scum. Evan Nightmares seems most likely, but we may be underestimating Chele for their capabilities since they have played elsewhere. @Chele can you link me to any of your past games on forums elsewhere? I know you can't get me to ToS games obviously though.

If I was going off of these kills though... Zendel and Punchy. I want to say its Chele and Nightmares, because they are just really really odd. Like I know both were globally town read, but me Dolby and Vanessa are all the most experienced (as of recently) and to not have any of us killed just feels strange. If I had to pick a person to be making these choices I would say it was Chele. Because it shows a solid thought process, but lacks the addition of knowing the history of TBT.

Bianca is in here too... idk about her, I keep just town reading her so I would have to re-evaluate her. Bianca/Chele could be possible I feel like and I could believe those kills with that team.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Depends on if Cleb would just end the game automatically due to maf=town, but if he didn’t, I’d just win that way. If I was maf, it’s still 3v2, which isn’t a mafia win, and town realizes that there are no mafia putting to side with me

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Win by aiding with mafia

2 to 4 to 1, so if mafia were to out and side with dolby it would be 3 to 4 for votes and we would all know who mafia is lol

Toads, there’s no way that Chele and Bianca are a team. Chele listed Bianca as her top sus throughout D1 and N1 and kept her vote on her. Such behavior doesn’t make sense for a mafia member expecting to face a 9v1 at the time should the lynch have gone through. I really think there would have been more resistance to the Bianca lgnch if they were teammates. Not that I don’t think that they’re possible but I’m really not seeing that team

Dolby as survivor:
2v4v1
Mislynch 2v3v1
Night 2v2v1 game over

Dolby is actually maf:
2v5
Mislynch 2v4
Night 2v3
Ok so if we mislynch and survive the night, Dolby gets lynched. Otherwise carry on surviving

toadsworthy said:
If I was going off of these kills though... Zendel and Punchy. I want to say its Chele and Nightmares, because they are just really really odd. Like I know both were globally town read, but me Dolby and Vanessa are all the most experienced (as of recently) and to not have any of us killed just feels strange. If I had to pick a person to be making these choices I would say it was Chele. Because it shows a solid thought process, but lacks the addition of knowing the history of TBT.

This is a good point. Also remember that post she made discussing the "scum" thought process for the Zendel kill? Seemed kinda fake town to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I really don't think it is Bianca, she has actually been helpful and as scum from what I have seen she is not helpful at all.

Dolby as survivor:
2v4v1
Mislynch 2v3v1
Night 2v2v1 game over

Dolby is actually maf:
2v5
Mislynch 2v4
Night 2v3
Ok so if we mislynch and survive the night, Dolby gets lynched. Otherwise carry on surviving

Actually, it may not be automatically over if mafia’s Win con is to equivalent remaining players, but it’s still a town loss anyway because they would out and side with me to get the voting majority and win that way

Actually, it may not be automatically over if mafia’s Win con is to equivalent remaining players, but it’s still a town loss anyway because they would out and side with me to get the voting majority and win that way

Oh I didn't know that's how it was done with survivors. Ok makes sense

me and dolby mafia team would be OP af, and will probably never happen. The same thought process goes for why Dolby is quite definitely not town. If he thought I was detective, he would've killed me. Do I believe his survivor claim? eh not really, because if we have no PRs then wtf. Am I concerned about him? no, because if he thought I was a detective he would've most definitely killed me too... Vanessa and Ness have never given me any indication to be mafia and if Ness was being townread after winning as mafia, he would've stayed in for the glory.

Leaves, Evan Nightmares Chele... two of which are scum. Evan Nightmares seems most likely, but we may be underestimating Chele for their capabilities since they have played elsewhere. @Chele can you link me to any of your past games on forums elsewhere? I know you can't get me to ToS games obviously though.

Bianca is in here too... idk about her, I keep just town reading her so I would have to re-evaluate her. Bianca/Chele could be possible I feel like and I could believe those kills with that team.

- - - Post Merge - - -

2 to 4 to 1, so if mafia were to out and side with dolby it would be 3 to 4 for votes and we would all know who mafia is lol

What's your reasoning for there not being a Chele/Evan team? Do you not scum read Evan? I'm on 4g rn so I'll check back and see what everyone's reads are when I have WiFi

Chele said:
Honestly it’s kinda no surprise for Zendel to be killed. I can kinda see why Mafia were coming for him.
I’m predicting:
a) Mafia didn’t want doctor to be on him
b) he was sorta universally tl
c) he didn’t post that much so a kill on him wouldn’t lead it onto anybody
d) other common kills like Punchy, Vanessa, and Seroja started to get a bit sus.
Here’s what I mean;
• If Mafia killed Punchy, it’d be easy to Town since Town we were in a citizen confusion with him (also, is it me or have I not heard from him? I mean, there’s not many trash posts of his anymore).
• If Mafia killed Nightmares... wth would be the point of that? People are still scumreading her.
• If Mafia killed Evan, it’d be easier to read Dolby and Toads
• If Mafia killed Vanessa, then it’d be easier to read Bianca, plus she was being scumread during night
• If Mafia killed Seroja, it’d be easier to read Dolby and she turned out to be a good popular scumread
• If Mafia killed Bianca, then that’d be the worst thing to do, she’s always suspicious and a scumlean from some people now
• If Mafia killed Dolby, then that’d be way to easy to confirm his blue claim
• If Mafia killed Toads, then it’d be easier to read Evan
• If Mafia killed Zendel, then there’d be nothing to point to and there’d be nobody in way as Mafia

This was the post from Chele I was referring to. It always bothered me tbh, the nightly kill seems like a weird thing to make an extensive post on? Has the appearance of being helpful and town-like but really it's not.

This was the post from Chele I was referring to. It always bothered me tbh, the nightly kill seems like a weird thing to make an extensive post on? Has the appearance of being helpful and town-like but really it's not.

yeeah I agree... I felt like she just left these huge posts and used them as an excuse not to say anything else helpful >.>

Unless I missed something Chele is also saying things and then not following up on them...she said she had a slight sus on me then never elaborated on it, she said she would check into more experienced players but never did...
I'd be perfectly fine with lynching her today

idk Evan feels the most scum to me, possibly with nightmares too. I can def see that. I don't pay enough attention to town/scum pushes to know any other teams. Vanessa could turn out to be a surprise, chele could turn out to be a surprise... I feel like punchy would be more coherent and better if he was teamed up with someone. Dolby keeps appearing to help town, so I'm good with believing his survivor claim. He isn't flagging me for mafia at the moment, I think we all agree something is off about him but I think it's because we never play with third party neutral Dolby and we're used to him either wanting to kill us or being very helpful.

If you think I'm scum, Idk what to tell you except we will see if I even live to day 3

I'd rather lynch Evan tbh. But we need to survive the night first

What changed, Toad?

@ Punchy, please scumlean me for a reason and don?t piggy bank of Dolby?s post
@ Nightmares, I promise I will elaborate on everything I said and make a detailed reads post when I come home. I?ll be inputting to the discussion as well.
This week has been a very busy week for me since I?m going overseas next Thursday and I have to pack. I?ve also had my school concert and stuff that happened so yeah.. sorry for the lack of inactivity. I?ll post some good content as I?m going to go to class now, so I?ll just dot down stuff for future reference...
? Dolby I believe is TP (ISO on him later)
? Punchy is a TL (I?ll also ISO this)
? Vanessa is very slightly sus
? Evan is null (and no, I didn?t muck up that reads post on purpose, I promise I?ll make points)
? Bianca is TL
Like this post...I know she said she's busy but other than Evan she never elaborated on any of this

What changed, Toad?

In both I said I would rather lynch Evan and that he is most scummy. So what change are you looking at?

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you meant the part about Dolby, in the longer post I was trying to cover for him a little but I've thought he was cop for at least a day

In both I said I would rather lynch Evan and that he is most scummy. So what change are you looking at?

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you meant the part about Dolby, in the longer post I was trying to cover for him a little but I've thought he was cop for at least a day

Ah, I missed the part in your previous post that says "Evan Nightmares". I thought you were only commenting on how it could be a Chele/Nightmares team, and wondered why Evan wasn't included with either of us, haha. From what I read, it just didn't sound like you thought he was scum, despite having said you sussed him.
Bit of skim reading on my part, sorry, I was in class

Back