• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia [GAME THREAD] Karen Mafia (Endgame - Mafia Wins)

I've been a silent observer this whole game, just wanted to pop in and say all my guesses were wrong and I am not ready to play with you guys yet haha.

I've been riding the tinfoil boat that Aerious was scum for about three days and looks like I'll have to sink with the ship.

If you wanted a total newbies guesses to laugh at my scumteam was:

Aerious/Guava/Glow​

tbh i did make myself look very scummy

Also note to hosts: 36/12 was worth a try but I'm not sure I'd use that phaselength here. It does work elsewhere, but it requires people to dedicate more time to it if anything. 48/24 probably a better sweet spot.

I've been a silent observer this whole game, just wanted to pop in and say all my guesses were wrong and I am not ready to play with you guys yet haha.

I've been riding the tinfoil boat that Aerious was scum for about three days and looks like I'll have to sink with the ship.

Aerious/Guava/Glow​
Don't let that stop you, my reads are super bad 90% of the time, if you want to you should try. :)

Aerious/Guava/Glow​
sometimes you just gotta hop in and experience it

omg the mafia roles are cracking me up
Post automatically merged:

the last day was so funny..you guys crack me up

Last edited:
What do y'all expect when you throw a bunch of Karens in a room together? We'll just destroy ourselves.

Ace- when I was following the last game, I liked your play and was glad when you turned out town, however in this game you seem abit different.
I already said this but I think it’s possible endless is scum and his scum teammate(s) are among the ones voting for him. Explains the efforts to switch to an ace wagon over endless of they’re teamed. Thus why the votes seem so inflated.
also ngl i think @Endless scum is entirely plausible here. killing off quieter players so that there's a reason he's alive bc of the reasoning that "lol endless alive? scum!" it's big brain, but i do think it makes sense in this instance
^^^ These aged like wine.

GG everyone, I hope to put more into the game next time. This game just didn't mesh well with my schedule att, there was a lot I wanted to say but kept retyping things over and over. I guess i should be more impulsive posting next time.
Ironically now I have a lot of time since there's two hurricanes heading towards my state LOL

Ace you were always my safe townread, how could you do dis </3 Your innocent meta game is spoiled for me

@Sheep Villager
You don't need to be right on reads to play. Everyone is wrong on reads sometimes. Join in next game if you want~

I love how I was right on 2/3 and no one listened to me but killed me over a joke

That made me laugh pretty heartily.

Def didn’t get epona in my reads bough.
Post automatically merged:

*though

GG, good job to scum

Back