• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia [GAME THREAD] New Horizons Mafia - A Classic 9er (ENDGAME)

WHAT ;LOLFLG;HG;JHJ

- - - Post Merge - - -

gg

Wait really I was gonna stay on glow but I thought I would reaction teat but those never work

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg what

Yep, games over. Town win. I hope yall rot in hell.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm too ****ing pissed to be playing this and the pressure made me way more pissed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I apologize, gg. I need to take a break from this game for a long while.

Antonio will be lynched. Stand by for endgame post. I am at work so it will take a few.

Endgame

When Isabelle eventually caught a break in the fighting she had been duped into she eventually reached the god of that universe and found out that the one who misled both Isabelle and the god itself was none other than Tommy, as everyone had been suspecting.

It took her months and months of hardship but through the glory of countless victories in battle Isabelle was eventually able to become champion of the universe and was granted one wish.

"I wish the island would return to how it was before Jacob fell off his perch and all these bad things happened."

"But you cannot wish yourself out of this universe and if your wish is to be granted another you will exist in that universe and break your soul's only tether to reality. Do you accept this?"

Isabelle closed her eyes and smiled, "I do."

Antonio has been found out...he was...

Tommy the Mafia Goon

4e5ba14adcffb73f95411bf5c95f6417.png

You and your brother are up to no good. Getting no attention from your father due to him being overworked and too busy to spend time with his sons outside the business, you two have decided to put a stop to it all by ruining everyone's plans on settling into this new island.

Each night you and your partner will have to choose someone's life to ruin by PMing the host during the night phase.

And so the wish was granted and Isabelle's soul was released into the collective unconscious of both worlds, forever watching everyone grow and flourish on Horizon Island and the rest of the world as an omnipotent being.

Jacob has a perch again, Kiki regained her leg, Rowan and Dobie were returned to their homes and able to fish soccer balls out of rivers and keep any exotic pets they liked, and Tom Nook never went to jail or committed fraud in the first place. But most importantly, the twins were returned with their father with a voice in the back of their mind that encouraged them to be good and help the islanders rather than hurt them.

They all lived happily ever after! Unless some human kid comes around digging pitfalls and hitting them in the head with a net...

Town wins!

Mafia chat: https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/xVHEq9U5EJH84

Graveyard/obs: https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/ZjKzXC4TwapKC

Heyden's role:

Zucker the Vanilla Townie

ef52706bbfe44a3c84202538bd7f0771.png

You are one of the animals who have decided to move to the island and start a new life. You have no special powers, other than your voice.

glow's role:

Flora the Vanilla Townie

Flora_hd.png

You are one of the animals who have decided to move onto the island and start a new life. You have no special powers, other than your voice.

Host's Afterthoughts

Thank you all for playing! I think both alignments played a good game here and everyone was at their A game, not an inactive in sight with everyone contributing substantial thoughts and you should all be proud of the effort you put in here. All interpersonal bumps in the road aside and behind us I think this was a great demonstration game that, I hope, invigorates players both new and old to participate in the community we have here in The Cellar.

Last edited:
Also did anyone believe shawo is cop aside from me wtf

Anyway gg. I’m still mildly disappointed I died because emotions but it’s fine, I’m sorry for starting things during Day 1 and I didn’t mean any Illwill on anyone. I don’t think I’ll be playing all that much anymore but I’ll still be involved in helping with the general thread and history thread.

"i’m thinking block glow and kill radical. hbu"

Huh? I never subbed into the game lmfao

"i’m thinking block glow and kill radical. hbu"

Huh? I never subbed into the game lmfao

i meant unravel idk why i said radical lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also did anyone believe shawo is cop aside from me wtf

me :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway gg. I’m still mildly disappointed I died because emotions but it’s fine, I’m sorry for starting things during Day 1 and I didn’t mean any Illwill on anyone. I don’t think I’ll be playing all that much anymore but I’ll still be involved in helping with the general thread and history thread.

to be fair i think glow summed up the reason people voted you pretty well. i just wanted a mislynch lamo

Both mafia got killed by a sort of reaction test if u think about it lmao

I mean pathetic couldve outed her result with daniel to begin with but it was funny that shawo did it

Damniel said:
to be fair i think glow summed up the reason people voted you pretty well. i just wanted a mislynch lamo

I’d have gotten you if it weren’t for these meddling kids

Both mafia got killed by a sort of reaction test if u think about it lmao

I mean pathetic couldve outed her result with daniel to begin with but it was funny that shawo did it

when i saw shawo flip vanilla i couldn't stop laughing i was got

I again am sorry for my over reaction, but please do not message people during the game... that seriously messed with my head on top of everything we discussed.

My goal day 1 was to block your ego because I could see you clearly going full force and didn't want whatever spectacle, reaction test, or whatever you want to call it to be the only subject we talk about which has happened a lot in recent games (whether you were scum sided or town sided). So that was a part of my game plan, I have a knack for maybe cutting too deep and I guess did that too well to the point that it still happened

Thanks for fear killing me, I wasn't able to heal myself night 1 so it wouldn't have made a difference either way (but for clarity sake it was my first idea so I'm chocking that up as a good job me)... but I did forget because for the 12 hours i was asleep for 8 and then right at work. I'm a sucker for defending a day 1 lynch candidate even if they are scum lol

Back