• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia [GAME THREAD] Karen Mafia (Endgame - Mafia Wins)

I just love how everyone is making Karen jokes because no one knows what to do. I'm going to have to speak to the manager about you guys making fun of me.

Anyways as established, there are no PR's so claiming is unnecessary in any situation.

Regarding the current phase, I don't think we will have anything to work with unless someone makes a big oopsie during day 1. The only solid information we can get in this game is role alignment from kills. There's only a 20% chance we can vote off a mafia member during day 1 and those odds will increase through each phase.

So, let's RNG THIS **** and let luck decide.
Post automatically merged:

@Endless
View attachment 302931
google rng spit out 14 for me twice in a row. should we nuke epona bc of that?
My eye is on ace.

on a positive note i’m glad it ended this phase because no matter what it would’ve ended with aerious being left alive and deathtunneling me :’)

I hated being mafia ugh! I stand that I will take a break, that was not AtE.
Thanks scummies Dream team!

GG! everyone I was panicking the whole time.
My Meta is useless now...

it’s funny. when i started here town would almost always win. now we’ve recently had nothing but scum sweeps. which says a lot about town cohesion

also btw this game was a blast to read it was rly entertaining even if it didnt have pr this eod had me rolling gg guys

I've been a silent observer this whole game, just wanted to pop in and say all my guesses were wrong and I am not ready to play with you guys yet haha.

I've been riding the tinfoil boat that Aerious was scum for about three days and looks like I'll have to sink with the ship.

If you wanted a total newbies guesses to laugh at my scumteam was:

Aerious/Guava/Glow​

I've been a silent observer this whole game, just wanted to pop in and say all my guesses were wrong and I am not ready to play with you guys yet haha.

I've been riding the tinfoil boat that Aerious was scum for about three days and looks like I'll have to sink with the ship.

If you wanted a total newbies guesses to laugh at my scumteam was:

Aerious/Guava/Glow​
just play bro its not like this was a very advanced game lol

Back