Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

Well the fires didn't get to my house :D idk if our friends can leave today or not but I'm studying for finals next week so I'll still be busy, but hopefully I can check in a bit more often now

I don?t really understand your definition of ?concrete positions?, do you mean roleclaiming or something? And why the heck would I even post ISO?s? To distract Town? If I were scum at this moment, I?d just sus anybody that does one weak thing. I need clarification for my ?distancing from Nightmares?, I?d like you to address this post, this second post, this third post, and my read on her. Also, can you define what you mean by distancing myself between players and not? I want you to provide quotes with who I was distancing myself from and who I wasn?t.

Here's what I mean.

You make these giant ass posts with tons and tons of content to look as town as possible, but the actual content is mostly pretty wishy-washy. You don't actually commit to a lot of positions. You cite pros and cons for players, and have scumreads, but in terms of actually lynching someone...you've been disturbingly non-commital on Nightmares despite your scumreading her this entire game. I have played epicmafia for some time and I see scum do this all the time; so we cannot discount the possibility that you are doing it as scum as well. Anyone can ISO. Dolby's TP and is ISO'ing to determine scum. ISO'ing doesn't mean you're any more town than the rest of us. Sure, it makes you seem really townish, but that's what scum tries to do: blend in. The fact you bothered to mention what you'd do as scum when this is your first game on here is kind of lol. I've done it, but only after my town and scum metas have been determined on here. ;)

And quit playing coy. You should very well know who exactly who you distanced from. You've scumread nightmares all game long, and you cited your posts for me to "respond" to for exactly that reason. "HEY GUYS LOOK I've been scumreading nightmares all game! She just flipped scum, so TOWNREAD ME!" Classic bussing 101. What do I need to "respond" to in those posts? They're not pertaining to me; they're pertaining to your read of Nightmares, and that only proves my point that the Nightmares distancing is strong with this one.

Also, I basically did exactly the below as scum, where I explained why a townie possibly died in depth. I obviously knew because I was scum. So it stands to reason you have inside knowledge of scum's rationale...because you are scum

Honestly it?s kinda no surprise for Zendel to be killed. I can kinda see why Mafia were coming for him.
I?m predicting:
a) Mafia didn?t want doctor to be on him
b) he was sorta universally tl
c) he didn?t post that much so a kill on him wouldn?t lead it onto anybody
d) other common kills like Punchy, Vanessa, and Seroja started to get a bit sus.
Here?s what I mean;
? If Mafia killed Punchy, it?d be easy to Town since Town we were in a citizen confusion with him (also, is it me or have I not heard from him? I mean, there?s not many trash posts of his anymore).
? If Mafia killed Nightmares... wth would be the point of that? People are still scumreading her.
? If Mafia killed Evan, it?d be easier to read Dolby and Toads
? If Mafia killed Vanessa, then it?d be easier to read Bianca, plus she was being scumread during night
? If Mafia killed Seroja, it?d be easier to read Dolby and she turned out to be a good popular scumread
? If Mafia killed Bianca, then that?d be the worst thing to do, she?s always suspicious and a scumlean from some people now
? If Mafia killed Dolby, then that?d be way to easy to confirm his blue claim
? If Mafia killed Toads, then it?d be easier to read Evan
? If Mafia killed Zendel, then there?d be nothing to point to and there?d be nobody in way as Mafia

Well the fires didn't get to my house :D idk if our friends can leave today or not but I'm studying for finals next week so I'll still be busy, but hopefully I can check in a bit more often now

Here's what I mean.

You make these giant ass posts with tons and tons of content to look as town as possible, but the actual content is mostly pretty wishy-washy. You don't actually commit to a lot of positions. You cite pros and cons for players, and have scumreads, but in terms of actually lynching someone...you've been disturbingly non-commital on Nightmares despite your scumreading her this entire game. I have played epicmafia for some time and I see scum do this all the time; so we cannot discount the possibility that you are doing it as scum as well. Anyone can ISO. Dolby's TP and is ISO'ing to determine scum. ISO'ing doesn't mean you're any more town than the rest of us. Sure, it makes you seem really townish, but that's what scum tries to do: blend in. The fact you bothered to mention what you'd do as scum when this is your first game on here is kind of lol. I've done it, but only after my town and scum metas have been determined on here. ;)

And quit playing coy. You should very well know who exactly who you distanced from. You've scumread nightmares all game long, and you cited your posts for me to "respond" to for exactly that reason. "HEY GUYS LOOK I've been scumreading nightmares all game! She just flipped scum, so TOWNREAD ME!" Classic bussing 101. What do I need to "respond" to in those posts? They're not pertaining to me; they're pertaining to your read of Nightmares, and that only proves my point that the Nightmares distancing is strong with this one.

Also, I basically did exactly the below as scum, where I explained why a townie possibly died in depth. I obviously knew because I was scum. So it stands to reason you have inside knowledge of scum's rationale...because you are scum

She hasn't really been talking with anyone, on her scum list or not, so idk why you're only bringing up my name. For convenience?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm definitely not, or wasn't, her only scum read...so... idk why it's so significant concerning me

She hasn't really been talking with anyone, on her scum list or not, so idk why you're only bringing up my name. For convenience?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm definitely not, or wasn't, her only scum read...so... idk why it's so significant concerning me

I'm only bringing up your name because you're her scummate, and she's been consistently scumreading you the entire game. Don't even pretend that you thought I was implying you were her only scumread.

I'm only bringing up your name because you're her scummate, and she's been consistently scumreading you the entire game. Don't even pretend that you thought I was implying you were her only scumread.

If you weren't implying I was her only scumread, then why are you focusing on me so much? Saying "you're her scummate" doesn't really explain anything

This post has just made me so much sure that you're scum... why else would you be so aggressively painting me scum?

- - - Post Merge - - -

*me as mafia

I said scum to many times hsnsnns

- - - Post Merge - - -

*toO

If you weren't implying I was her only scumread, then why are you focusing on me so much? Saying "you're her scummate" doesn't really explain anything

This post has just made me so much sure that you're scum... why else would you be so aggressively painting me scum?

- - - Post Merge - - -

*me as mafia

I said scum to many times hsnsnns

- - - Post Merge - - -

*toO

lmao. Let's step back and think about what you're actually saying for a second. Because you clearly aren't.

If I was legit saying you were her only scumread, I'd get instantly ****ed by everyone in the thread with 90237593426 citations of her scumreading other people. She clearly has had 2-3 scumreads in all of her reads posts. So if you legit think that's what I was saying, you'd have to think I was an utter moron who didn't read ANYTHING Chele had posted, or was trying as scum to pull off a giant twisting of her reads which again, would get exposed in 9 nanoseconds. Scum!me would not stand to gain ANYTHING by saying you're her only scumread.

No. This level of misrepresentation on your part is only possible if you're scum, and you're clearly not thinking through what you're saying at all.

What I am saying is that you and Chele are teammates, and hence that is why I am focusing heavily on you. It's normal townie behavior; you wouldn't know because you aren't town. ;)

lmao. Let's step back and think about what you're actually saying for a second. Because you clearly aren't.

If I was legit saying you were her only scumread, I'd get instantly ****ed by everyone in the thread with 90237593426 citations of her scumreading other people. She clearly has had 2-3 scumreads in all of her reads posts. So if you legit think that's what I was saying, you'd have to think I was an utter moron who didn't read ANYTHING Chele had posted, or was trying as scum to pull off a giant twisting of her reads which again, would get exposed in 9 nanoseconds. Scum!me would not stand to gain ANYTHING by saying you're her only scumread.

No. This level of misrepresentation on your part is only possible if you're scum, and you're clearly not thinking through what you're saying at all.

What I am saying is that you and Chele are teammates, and hence that is why I am focusing heavily on you. It's normal townie behavior; you wouldn't know because you aren't town. ;)

What? No, I never meant that I actually thought that, what I was saying was that I don't understand why I'm being focused on so much... which you can only answer with "yoU'RE SCUM" so...lmao oops

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe this is killing the mood but shsnsnsnnsn this is so exciting

If I was legit saying you were her only scumread, I'd get instantly ****ed by everyone in the thread with 90237593426 citations of her scumreading other people.
I interrupt this debate to say that I'm still laughing over this because you know it's true ;)
Carry on :eyes:

What? No, I never meant that I actually thought that, what I was saying was that I don't understand why I'm being focused on so much... which you can only answer with "yoU'RE SCUM" so...lmao oops

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe this is killing the mood but shsnsnsnnsn this is so exciting

If you weren't implying I was her only scumread, then why are you focusing on me so much?

If you weren't implying I was her only scumread

implying I was her only scumread

her only scumread

Uhm

Also, I've stated before why I know you're scum, but I will again. You and Chele are the only two people on a compatible scumteam from who is left. You have consistently acted incredibly scummy the entire game and people townread you for it because apparently that's your town meta. Well that town meta is very easy to fake. You've been argumentative, posting very little substance, easily riled over obvious vote jokes, a ****poster extraordinaire for pretty much all of D1, and most importantly, a consistent scum on Chele's list. She will never actually assent to a lynch on you unless forced to bus. Chele has scumread you the entire time so that she can easily claim towncred once you get lynched and flip scum. You're game's up buddy.

Uhm

Also, I've stated before why I know you're scum, but I will again. You and Chele are the only two people on a compatible scumteam from who is left. You have consistently acted incredibly scummy the entire game and people townread you for it because apparently that's your town meta. Well that town meta is very easy to fake. You've been argumentative, posting very little substance, easily riled over obvious vote jokes, a ****poster extraordinaire for pretty much all of D1, and most importantly, a consistent scum on Chele's list. She will never actually assent to a lynch on you unless forced to bus. Chele has scumread you the entire time so that she can easily claim towncred once you get lynched and flip scum. You're game's up buddy.

Pretty sure Punchy and Dedenne were playing pretty much the same as me and they both flipped town

I'm not going to be able to make a good case or analysis like yesterday, but I noticed while reading through the thread (focusing on Bianca) that Nightmares was strongly against the notion of Bianca being confirmed. I'd say that this makes Bianca/Nightmares impossible. I know that I've mentioned it before but now that Toads has claimed to not be cop, I'm reevaluating my own clear of Bianca. I'd say that Bianca/Vanessa, and Bianca/Evan are possible, with an emphasis on Bianca/Evan. My current top two suspects remain Nightmares and Evan, and I really think that Nightmares has been scummier.

Team Possibilities
Evan/Nightmares
Chele/Nightmares- Evan makes a good point that she's constantly kept her at second highest sus
Chele/Vanessa
Chele/Evan-Recent activity suggests the two aren't teammed. They're one lynch away from victory if teamed, and I don't think they'd be hard bussing eachother
Nightmares/Vanessa
Bianca/Vanessa-unlikely but possible
Bianca/Evan

Order of personal scuminess (most to least)
Nightmares
Evan
Bianca/Chele (though I feel like Bianca is more likely scum than Chele, I'm honestly written her off for so long that I don't have much confidence in the read)
Vanessa

As I said before, Toads would have killed me if he thought I was cop and he was mafia, and I see no reason for constantly trying to get information from me if he didn't truly believe it

I personally believed it was Chele/Evan but you've confused me Dolby hsnsnns I'm sure it's Evan after this point, but Evan/Bianca doesn't sound right

As for me/Chele, sure I townread her a lot like everyone else, but consider scum!me and scum!Chele's position. We'd be up 3-0 on townie kills. People are near universally scumreading Nightmares (who'd be townie in this hypothetical, but she's really scum so follow me). So scum!me's obvious choice would be to bus my partner, who is getting some sus but nowhere near as much as Nightmares. Chele would be down, and through simple process of elimination, I'm ****ed in a phase (or two if I'm lucky).

No, I'd rather protect Chele hardcore and lynch Nightmares so we'd be up 4-0 and win next phase by jointing with Dolby. Scum!me would have literally no reason to go after BOTH of you right now, unless you'd like to assume Toads or Vanessa could be my teammates.

As for me/Chele, sure I townread her a lot like everyone else, but consider scum!me and scum!Chele's position. We'd be up 3-0 on townie kills. People are near universally scumreading Nightmares (who'd be townie in this hypothetical, but she's really scum so follow me). So scum!me's obvious choice would be to bus my partner, who is getting some sus but nowhere near as much as Nightmares. Chele would be down, and through simple process of elimination, I'm ****ed in a phase (or two if I'm lucky).

No, I'd rather protect Chele hardcore and lynch Nightmares so we'd be up 4-0 and win next phase by jointing with Dolby. Scum!me would have literally no reason to go after BOTH of you right now, unless you'd like to assume Toads or Vanessa could be my teammates.

ofc you'd protect Chele hardcore because she's your scummate, and ofc you'd lynch me because I'm the easiest target (as said yourself: "universally scum[read]")
;DDDDDD

- - - Post Merge - - -

that ain't hypothetical it's real boi

My "order of personal scuminess" list would be (most to least):
Chele
Nightmares
Evan
Bianca

Not including Dolby and Toads because I'm trusting Dolby about both of them...however Dolby and Chele would be an interesting team just saying. He seems to be trying to keep all the others more sus than her even though I think there are plenty of good reasons to scumread her. But yes I know I know pretending to be survivor would be dumb etc.

- - - Post Merge - - -

^I know I said previously many times I thought Evan was more scummy but this current debate is changing my mind

My "order of personal scuminess" list would be (most to least):
Chele
Nightmares
Evan
Bianca

Not including Dolby and Toads because I'm trusting Dolby about both of them...however Dolby and Chele would be an interesting team just saying. He seems to be trying to keep all the others more sus than her even though I think there are plenty of good reasons to scumread her. But yes I know I know pretending to be survivor would be dumb etc.

- - - Post Merge - - -

^I know I said previously many times I thought Evan was more scummy but this current debate is changing my mind

If it was Dolby and Toad I might actually cry
I'm sure it's not, though...idk who iS HNGH THIs is tough

Pretty sure Punchy and Dedenne were playing pretty much the same as me and they both flipped town

Punchy and Dedenne were never thrown under the bus by Chele. You have been.

Punchy ****posted for a lot of D1 but eventually came around and at least tried to post some things of substance. Dedenne ****posted hard too for her one day of existence but never personally attacked people like you have this whole game.

Also, scum!me trying to get a third lynch on someone for the exact same reasons? You think scum!I would insult the intelligence of the town that much? Really?

Occam's Razor would come in handy of your read on me. To assume I'm scum at this point requires a lot of assumptions about my scumplay that are either very far fetched or downright suicidal from scum!me's perspective

This is the exact reason why I consider you/Nightmares a possibility(yes, I just wrote off you/Chele, but this deserves a semi-rebuttal because I have some thoughts on the situation). You've been pushing for Chele for the whole of day as your top sus and preferred list, but haven't really pushed Nightmares. Yes there was your post yesterday, but you pretty much immediately switched your primary focus once day came because there was a real possibility of Nightmares being lynched. All your arguments against Nightmares have been BECAUSE of her relations to Chele, and you've gradually shifted your method from just accusing Nightmares, to using Chele as evidence. I feel like you're trying to get off a last lynch by using the same tactics that you're accusing Chele of.

But yeah, Nightmares is the obvious lynch choice of today. Should she flip scum, my list becomes Evan, Chele, Vanessa, in that order. No way Bianca is scum with her

Punchy and Dedenne were never thrown under the bus by Chele. You have been.

Punchy ****posted for a lot of D1 but eventually came around and at least tried to post some things of substance. Dedenne ****posted hard too for her one day of existence but never personally attacked people like you have this whole game.

Also, scum!me trying to get a third lynch on someone for the exact same reasons? You think scum!I would insult the intelligence of the town that much? Really?

Occam's Razor would come in handy of your read on me. To assume I'm scum at this point requires a lot of assumptions about my scumplay that are either very far fetched or downright suicidal from scum!me's perspective

I too have been attempting to play better in my own ****ty way, but uh, yeah I'm only just ****posting and arguing, sure. This WHOLE entire game, I've been personally attacking people too, deffo. fr what even

You're obviously certain I'm scum, and don't seem like you can be convinced otherwise, so why don't you just vote me already

ofc you'd protect Chele hardcore because she's your scummate, and ofc you'd lynch me because I'm the easiest target (as said yourself: "universally scum[read]")
;DDDDDD

- - - Post Merge - - -

that ain't hypothetical it's real boi

Take a moment and reread my post. If Chele was my teammate then I'd have no reason to pick a fight with her and no reason to go after her like I have. At the time I started scumreading Chele, people have expressed plenty of doubt about her sure, but she wasn't up for the lynch. You were. So why would I start going after Chele AND you? Either outcome scum!me would be exposed pretty quickly.

-If Chele flipped scum, Dolby, Toads, and Vanessa would easily read my bus
-If you flipped town, I'd have the blood of three townies on my hands for the exact same rationale and likely get lynched for it.

No, I'd be making far too huge of risks here if I was scum at this point.

Back