• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia [GAME THREAD] New Horizons Mafia - A Classic 9er (ENDGAME)

wait why am i panicking we have like a day ok bye i'm eating my pizza and going to the airport and then stocking up for the next two months or whatever

That was because damniel was inactive and me scumming reading him would've been the perfect cover.

cover for what

I agree, my gameplay wasn't the best during day 1. I mean, it's always been like that during day 1, no matter what my alignment is. I don't usually push myself to come to a solid conclusion unless I have certainty in my suspicions. I usually just place my vote on who's the most suspicious to me. I was worried I could've been wrong about damniel but I did push him the best I could, pointing out the flaws in his arguments and since he was the most suspicious to me, I voted for him.

the problem isn't your d1 it's your d2, you were feigning annoyance at everyone that voted ness because they were """letting Daniel control the game"""

when actually all those that voted ness (all town, except Daniel) -- toads, pathetic and hayden -- all voted for their own reasons

1. toads had a ton of his own reasoning to vote ness that had nothing to do with Daniel
2. pathetic voted ness bc they townread you lmao
3. hayden voted Daniel bc self preservation

To be honest, I wasn't 100% sure about damniel during day 1 so I felt like I could've been wrong. His actions were still the most suspicious (voting ness based on emotion, like wtf) so I placed my vote on him. Plus, with midterms coming up and me trying to finish my RA application, I didn't have much time to participate during day 1 - day 2. Still don't tbh because I have midterms tomorrow. Priorities first, ya know?

i feel that

but ya wasn't a comment on ur d1

Also looking back at Day 1, I don't see a single post about you talking about damniel (unless I missed it). I mean, he, ness, and toad were the most talkative during day 1 but I don't see anything about the ness situation besides you saying you didn't want to vote him so you were gonna vote Heyden unless "y'all wanted to blitz pathetic". It's kind of hard to miss the discussion between ness and damniel and not come to a conclusion. Still, though, your vote was on pathetic and so was most of your discussion throughout that phase.

Finally, I had read during day 1 but where were yours? All you did was list everyone reads without providing yours. Yeah, my reads weren't solid because it was day 1 but I still wanted to lay out my thoughts, even if they weren't the best thoughts. Plus, they weren't passive, they just weren't solid conclusions due to how early the game was.

RE bold: that's not true, also, i shared the list d2. i made it during n1

on d1 i outed team reads which, granted, were off because you and Daniel had interacted well. i had said that there could only be one mafia max within [Daniel, Antonio, ness, toadsworthy] due to interactions i perceived as genuine, and the other was in the remainder -- people i couldn't read at that point aka, shawo/unravel/path who had limited substantial posts at that point......and hayden was (?????)

but anyway, i townread toads. i said i was gonna townlock him and then i hyperanalyzed 1 post and lowkey sr'd him after that. but he had a couple good lines mixed in so i tried to question him on his decision to call attention to ness if he believed ness intended to detail the game (cos that all led to the game detailing lul)

i mean i just kinda knew that there was mafia pushing ness. but i thought it was toads, because an action of his didn't make sense to me at all. toads never rly replied but my attention went to pathetic anyway

my conclusion was that ness was not someone who i wanted lynched. but i was fine lynching him since he kinda seemed Done and by the time my exam was done there wasn't time for a majority

(all this is stuff I've said fwiw)

if your reads are based on team reads you'll scumread me

but it's pretty hard to mimic actual lines of town motivated thoughts consistently

which is why Antonio is falling into a caricature of what he feels like he should say

"where were your reads d1"
"all you did was out a list"

on d2 Antonio's line about Daniel controlling the game was entirely off because everyone voted for their own reasons. Antonio suddenly started using emotion to act like he was annoyed despite having no passions during d1 because he was ~uncertain~

so if he was uncertain why would he come into d2 being "so annoyed at everyone who voted ness, like seriously"

its ok if u lynch me hayden but take this as a learning experience :)

cover for what
My sus mate during that game was inactive during day 1 and was gonna be lynched no matter what i did so i got on board and took cover by susing him. That was during that game. However, this game is different because Daniel apparently was the roleblocker. I wouldn't have put pointed holes in his arguement, let alone vote for him unless I was sure he was gonna die that day.

All you did was distant yourself from the ness/toad/daniel drama and sus read someone who wasn't even active during day 1.

the problem isn't your d1 it's your d2, you were feigning annoyance at everyone that voted ness because they were """letting Daniel control the game"""

when actually all those that voted ness (all town, except Daniel) -- toads, pathetic and hayden -- all voted for their own reasons

1. toads had a ton of his own reasoning to vote ness that had nothing to do with Daniel
2. pathetic voted ness bc they townread you lmao
3. hayden voted Daniel bc self preservation

First of all, I was annoyed and I had every right to be annoyed. The debacle between ness, toad, and damniel took over the entire day and we could've been discussing on other people. Especially with daniels flawed arguements, I was pissed that ppl voted ness over daniel.

Also, you barely posted during day 2. The only well written thing was this:

i feel like you're just stringing together words lol

the lynch options were hayden or ness, Antonio had 0 votes and you had 2 but hayden voted ness after ness claimed VT

i was complicit in the ness lynch because he seemed 100% over the game lmao but i didn't think he was mafia, especially after his claim

hayden's end of day activity surprised me, because as mafia i feel like he'd be fine with ness dying and keeping his involvement limited but his protests against ness' lynch (suggesting Antonio, Daniel) threw me off

so i had to accept my vote didn't matter because even if me and hayden both voted you, ness hit plurality first

Everything else wasn't helpful during day 2 besides you grouping reads. You didn't even explain your vote on daniel, just stated ness was a maytr and went on your marry way.

This is how I see your day 1 and day 2 gameplay. Day 1 was about distanting yourself from Daniel. See daniel and ness were the main focus due to their bickering during day 1, you distant yourself from daniel by susing pathetic. Your reads weren't even reads, they were about figuring out who can be together. You could've provided better reads during day 1 but you didn't because you were busy. You keep your vote on pathetic while still being down for a heyden lynch.

During day 2, you realized that daniel would've been the lynch so you voted him without even giving a reason why you were gonna vote him. You were barely active during day 2 and barely provide any other opinions on anyone during the day. I understand you being busy but I was busy during day 1-2 as previously stated so you critizing me for the lack of content or emotional substance in my previous post is hyprocrital.

- - - Post Merge - - -

if your reads are based on team reads you'll scumread me

but it's pretty hard to mimic actual lines of town motivated thoughts consistently

which is why Antonio is falling into a caricature of what he feels like he should say

"where were your reads d1"
"all you did was out a list"

on d2 Antonio's line about Daniel controlling the game was entirely off because everyone voted for their own reasons. Antonio suddenly started using emotion to act like he was annoyed despite having no passions during d1 because he was ~uncertain~

so if he was uncertain why would he come into d2 being "so annoyed at everyone who voted ness, like seriously"

its ok if u lynch me hayden but take this as a learning experience :)

There was nothing scummy about ness to be voted off during day 1 and it's an outrage that he was voted off without no one taking a consideration into daniel until day 2. If i wasn't as busy, I would've make a better case for Ness but I atleast address daniels scum reads.

You are such a hyprocrite for criticizing my lack of day 1 and day 2 quality posts were you barely posted anything helpful during those phases.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean, the ness vote was terrbile because 3 of those reasons weren't even well thought out votes.

1. Heyden vote didn't make sense because he wasn't at risk but he throught he was. Understandable since he flipped town but not understanable at the time.
2. Pathetic could've put his on someone else that he actually thought was scum. Plus, it wasn't even ness vs me, it was ness vs damniel.
3. Damniel entire reasoning to sus ness didn't make sense and I stated my reasons why it didn't.

Literally the first two reasons could've been prevented. I didn't understand it and was frustrated during day 2.

- - - Post Merge - - -

terrible**

Antonio in the same post u managed to both criticize me for "distancing myself from" the ness/toads/daniel drama and complain how the ness/toads/Daniel drama took up the entire day

- - - Post Merge - - -

shawo was claiming cop and i was going with it since he was scummy anyway i didn't need a reason to vote lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

like i said........ it was never about post quality

Antonio in the same post u managed to both criticize me for "distancing myself from" the ness/toads/daniel drama and complain how the ness/toads/Daniel drama took up the entire day

- - - Post Merge - - -

shawo was claiming cop and i was going with it since he was scummy anyway i didn't need a reason to vote lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

like i said........ it was never about post quality

1. Yes, because you distance yourself from something that took up the entire day. You avoided the obvious.

2. Why go with something you didn't believe in? You said early you didn't believe Shawo was cop so you wouldn't had night voted him but you went with what he said anyways without stating any actual reason? I personally believe you thought he was cop and have been stating otherwise.

3. My point still stands that you barely contribute during day 1-2.

there are so many things wrong with that post that idk where to start

- - - Post Merge - - -

1. Yes, because you distance yourself from something that took up the entire day. You avoided the obvious.

2. Why go with something you didn't believe in? You said early you didn't believe Shawo was cop so you wouldn't had night voted him but you went with what he said anyways without stating any actual reason? I personally believe you thought he was cop and have been stating otherwise.

yes i knew shawo wasn't cop that was obvious lol

he's not dumb

- - - Post Merge - - -

if i distanced myself why did i criticise toadsworthy's push on ness

- - - Post Merge - - -

???????????

- - - Post Merge - - -

so now ur making a point critisizing....my contribution.....when you just called me hYpOcRitIcAl for "critisizing ur contribution" (when that wasn't even what i was doing)

i

there are so many things wrong with that post that idk where to start

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes i knew shawo wasn't cop that was obvious lol

he's not dumb

- - - Post Merge - - -

if i distanced myself why did i criticise toadsworthy's push on ness

- - - Post Merge - - -

???????????

- - - Post Merge - - -

so now ur making a point critisizing....my contribution.....when you just called me hYpOcRitIcAl for "critisizing ur contribution" (when that wasn't even what i was doing)

i

1. Then why did you vote him off during night 2?

2. And where was Daniel in all of that?

3. Yes, you were critizing my contribution.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me find the statement.

this conversation feels pointless bc i keep going back to antonio's posts and finding something wrong with all of them

I was looking back at his reads, try to find some correlation between previous lynches but that was hopeless since he scumread ness and townread toad. Here's his read on unravel.
Not sure what to make of it, tbh.

how did antonio manage to ignore all the posts about daniel scumreading me and find only the one where daniel null read unravel?

Reads

Unravel - You made such an excellent post about putting voting ness based on personal issues and I agree, the ness lynch was like that for toad and damniel. Nothing coming from you sounds force, pure genuine.

how did antonio manage to forget his townread on unravel and say absolutely nothing when we all lynched them?

- - - Post Merge - - -

2. And where was Daniel in all of that?

i never mentioned daniel because i scumread other people? pathetic wasn't inactive the whole day 1 so idk why you tried to say that lol. they had some posts that i had severe problems with.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me find the statement.

your d1 sr on daniel lacked conviction and therefore it's not a good reason to townread you, that was the point i was making.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also shawo not being cop wasn't obvious to anyone that wasn't me, i just know him well :p

this conversation feels pointless bc i keep going back to antonio's posts and finding something wrong with all of them

how did antonio manage to ignore all the posts about daniel scumreading me and find only the one where daniel null read unravel?

how did antonio manage to forget his townread on unravel and say absolutely nothing when we all lynched them?

Are you really coming after me about unravel when you didn't even state before your reasoning for voting Daniel? I literally missed the end of day 3 so I didn't even have time to mention my reads, let alone vote.

Plus, I didn't think you were freakin scum during day 2. You were barely active for me to have an opinion on you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And what quote are you referring to?

Are you really coming after me about unravel when you didn't even state before your reasoning for voting Daniel? I literally missed the end of day 3 so I didn't even have time to mention my reads, let alone vote.

Plus, I didn't think you were freakin scum during day 2. You were barely active for me to have an opinion on you.

bruh he claimed scum after being guiltied what more of a reason do u want

i voted him because shawo was claiming cop and rxn testing daniel

Alrighty, I forfeit. I'm scum. I got too much **** to handle to be dealing with this rn.

- - - Post Merge - - -

gg

Wait really I was gonna stay on glow but I thought I would reaction teat but those never work

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg what

Back