• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dom discount people. Don't forget to ask shadow peeps

- - - Post Merge - - -

Grats Astro!!!i

I WON THE ACCENT CONTEST IM SCREAMING!!!!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

IF ANY OF YALL USE MY ACCENT OR KNOW PEOPLE WHO USE IT OR SEE SOME RANDOM USING IT PLS LINK ME IM SO EXCITED!

- - - Post Merge - - -

IM SO DRUNK AND EXCITED OMG

Aaaaaa congrats! : D That is one SWEET accent, I totally have the perfect Noc to put it on too ~

Well done making it into FR history!

I'm liking the bear and apparel for Trickmurk, go Shadow! The accents and skins overall are way more interesting too.

And I got a lullaby chest already! : D

Last edited:
AHHH CONGRATS ASTRO HHHHH

OFF TO THE COLISEUM FOR CIRCUS MAGE AND OFF TO THE MARKETPLACE FOR MARK OF THE BINDER

Ok how did I get 3 ambushes in a row from Pinkerton. Not going to question it.

Good bye life for a week while I farm non-stop in the coliseum again :c

Oh nice one Astro0 (sorry I missed page 7 and 8 initially).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah damn that marketplace sells out so fast.

goddamnit

1 straight hour of coli grinding in scorched forest, sandswept delta, and forgotten cave and no circus mage chest yet

Water is profit pushing?! lmao. That awkward moment when you learn these things on another website instead of from your own flight on Flight Rising

I guess I'm sitting this push out~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back