• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo, new thread!

I admit, I've been neglecting my poor dragons this past week or so. I do most of my dailies but I haven't been bonding with familiars at all, or checking the forums there much. The last dom push wore me right out.

Hehe someone bought 5 giant sand dollars for 35k.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess shadow sprites will never be as low as they were during night of the nocturne.

Ugh I could only get my male Coatl to lvl 21. I have had no energy for the last week. Everytime I set my mind to leveling I either fall asleep or something always drags me away from the computer.

Last edited:
Ugh I could only get my male Coatl to lvl 21. I have had no energy for the last week. Everytime I set my mind to leveling I either fall asleep or something always drags me away from the computer.

Oh gosh training
I've been meaning to do it
But I just can't bring myself to sit sown for hours u v u

z8fprTF.png

I LOVE THE BEAR OMG

I WON THE ACCENT CONTEST IM SCREAMING!!!!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

IF ANY OF YALL USE MY ACCENT OR KNOW PEOPLE WHO USE IT OR SEE SOME RANDOM USING IT PLS LINK ME IM SO EXCITED!

- - - Post Merge - - -

IM SO DRUNK AND EXCITED OMG

YOU WON!!!!! What do you get for winning, just wondering? :) Also, kinda sad the clown skin I liked didn't make it through. :p

BUT CONGRATS!

I got a copy of the accent, 1500gems and 5 akin blueprints :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

And THANK YOOOOOUUUUUU

I WON THE ACCENT CONTEST IM SCREAMING!!!!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

IF ANY OF YALL USE MY ACCENT OR KNOW PEOPLE WHO USE IT OR SEE SOME RANDOM USING IT PLS LINK ME IM SO EXCITED!

- - - Post Merge - - -

IM SO DRUNK AND EXCITED OMG
UWOT

Totally using it. Totally using it.

So where is the best place to get pine cones? I love the skins and yay I can actually afford to get them all :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also congrats Astro0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back