Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been selling at hilariously overpriced prices. 10 for 15k and 14 for 20k, etc. First days of festivals are great ~

I've been selling at hilariously overpriced prices. 10 for 15k and 14 for 20k, etc. First days of festivals are great ~

ahh, if only i had the energy today. i couldve made money. oh well lol.

ahh, if only i had the energy today. i couldve made money. oh well lol.

Maybe tomorrow will be a better day for you? O:

- - - Post Merge - - -

10 for 15k seems really solid now, I've sold a few lots within minutes at this price.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aaaaaa two Circus Mage chests in a row!

/dancing

Last edited:
>Has Two eggs to hatch
>Has two open lair spaces
>Buys two cryface dragons
But hey, at least they're pretty, right? ;u;

Aaaaaa two Circus Mage chests in a row!

/dancing

How do you do it? I got one chest this morning on like my 3rd try. Farmed off and on today and no other chests. I got enough pine cones to just get the Shadow crest and the Murktooth Bramblekeep. I was farming in the arena and the Delta. I think I will stick with the Arena. Got a couple of Berserkers and a Rally that I need for my next team though. Even though my Coatl is at level 21 he is still knocking them flat in the Arena so I am happy. I will work on training a little bit each day. I like the change of scenery.

I fell in love with this Imp. She is White Crystal/Midnight Facet/White Circuit :D

Last edited:
I just don't have it in me to do anything for Trickmurk, I think. I did enough grinding for Night of the Nocturne to last me a lifetime. And there aren't any ~festive favors~ that catch my eye, so I'll probably just grab the familiar with the currency I dig up every day and just let it go. I could definitely use the treasure but... meh.

I just don't have it in me to do anything for Trickmurk, I think. I did enough grinding for Night of the Nocturne to last me a lifetime. And there aren't any ~festive favors~ that catch my eye, so I'll probably just grab the familiar with the currency I dig up every day and just let it go. I could definitely use the treasure but... meh.
Some people are buying pinecones for 1k:1 you should just do it to convert the festival currency : )

Well, I got like 7 cones in the delta before that, so I went back to the arena XD; I guess it missed me? Now I have enough insects to feed all my faes too.

Come farm with me there ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm horrified that the arena is dropping so poorly for you. D : at least the other venues are better?

There isn't much reason for the arena to be good really since it is only neutral enemies there...the drop rate from shadow enemies is considerably better. Either way, you probably kill things much quicker than me anyway because my computer lags at the end of each battle xD I'm hoping to get at least one chest before the end of this event.

Must say the skins and accents are really nice this time around. Makes me wish I had any sort of photoshop skill... I can only do pixel and sprite work.

Last edited:
YAYYYY ITS THE MOST EXSPENSIVE THING I'VE BOUGHT YET BUT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEk
XbwOist.png

Ooh, congrats! : D celebrating this year's Trickmurk with last year's familiar is pretty awesome!

Which sprites do you have now?

Scattered Cromarum u v u

thRygm6.png

DONiHlW.png

At least he doesn't have magenta anymore tbh
I might scatter him again because I'm really not satisfied

Last edited:
purchased this shadowy cutie (wish he had those pretty purple eyes!) to put on my accent and the awesome apparel to celebrate my win!

also selling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back