• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 2 out of 3 dragons from level 17 to level 18 in one streak. One. Holy wow.

I was super close to managing the third (she's 10k exp behind the other two) but I got unlucky with eliminate dodges. :(

And I got 5 or 6 familiars during the streak. That's also never happened before! :D

Good work that's awesome, level 25 doesn't seem so far once you get pass level 18. Your dergs are doing you proud. Grats on the familiars too, I always get so exciting when I see them in the loot!

grats Tae c:

@Tricky is alright I need the space so I prefer either if peeps give me like 5k if they really want or just take it for free.

also the four others are for grabs too.. free or i will exalt.

I know me too, I don't want to have more than 30 dragons right now, but it seems hopeless!!!!

Last edited:
lel you can have my other faes for free tricky if you want :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

like if you want kurotokage you can, please dont change his name cause it has a meaning to me :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and gonna exalt the spirals and imps unless someone wants, need space

lel you can have my other faes for free tricky if you want :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

like if you want kurotokage you can, please dont change his name cause it has a meaning to me :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and gonna exalt the spirals and imps unless someone wants, need space

You're so awesome, thank you but I must resist! <3 <3 gotta save room for hatchlings as I'll be able to breed in a few days WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!

alright just wondering c:

anyways exalting the other dergs i got cause i wanna hatch other stuff and such :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

also yay finally able to breed my glimmer bebs ;D

so um i got another ignis chest from digging, does anyone want to trade with me for any chest besides lava eater and furnace queen?thanks!

so um i got another ignis chest from digging, does anyone want to trade with me for any chest besides lava eater and furnace queen?thanks!

Would you want to trade it for an infernal fur chest? :eek:

Edit: I need to sleep. If you still want to trade, I'll be sending it once I wake up. If not, its alright. :)

Last edited:
I finally ran out of the materials for the Baldwin skins. D: So saadd. Guess I gotta start brewing for more materials now.

nvm managed to snag it thank god lmao

also cheezy your skydancer is beautiful *A*

Last edited:
I finally ran out of the materials for the Baldwin skins. D: So saadd. Guess I gotta start brewing for more materials now.

i think that i should start transmuting every day now that this has been introduced- do you think that they'll keep on doing it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm managed to snag it thank god lmao

also cheezy your skydancer is beautiful *A*

congrats on getting the skin, and thank you so much!! i'm super excited for the plague vs ice battle next week because i'll be able to get some profit, but i also have to divide it between the buying threads and lightning's dom pledge

Does anyone want to help me name my Skydancer? He grew up last night after rollover.

His mate's name is Felicity.

Just checked and it's another 3 days before any of my dragons will be RTB.

I have 31 glowing embers now. Just need 9 more so I can get the crown. Not sure if I should get the emblem or not. I don't even have any Fire dergs.

i think that i should start transmuting every day now that this has been introduced- do you think that they'll keep on doing it?
Yes I do think they'll keep doing it. It's a good way for people without a lot of treasure to still be able to take part in the festivals and also they said it was a method for cutting down some of the unused stocks of materials in people's hoards. Naiad sent me the link where they said that, but I don't have it with me right now.

Is Lightning doing a profit push off of our battle?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does anyone want to help me name my Skydancer? He grew up last night after rollover.

I have 31 glowing embers now. Just need 9 more so I can get the crown. Not sure if I should get the emblem or not. I don't even have any Fire dergs.

Nice Skydancer! The emblems come back every year instead of retiring, so I generally skip buying them at all. Up to you if you'd use one, though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

congrats on getting the skin, and thank you so much!! i'm super excited for the plague vs ice battle next week because i'll be able to get some profit, but i also have to divide it between the buying threads and lightning's dom pledge

ahh thank you dear~ and youre welcome! <3

actually... i have literally never seen summer swelter in the MP. is it still there? o_o; ive wanted to get it, but i can never find it...
i like how i keep saying these things and then go to look and its there, omfg. OK NVM THEN LOL

Last edited:
Yes I do think they'll keep doing it. It's a good way for people without a lot of treasure to still be able to take part in the festivals and also they said it was a method for cutting down some of the unused stocks of materials in people's hoards. Naiad sent me the link where they said that, but I don't have it with me right now.

Is Lightning doing a profit push off of our battle?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nice Skydancer! The emblems come back every year instead of retiring, so I generally skip buying them at all. Up to you if you'd use one, though.

ah that makes a lot of sense- thanks for answering! and no, if i'm correct we're doing a conquest push, i'm a part of a team and one of our challenges is to gain points for our team through the dom pledge (basically just putting in a spreadsheet the name of dragons exalted) so i want to help out!

also i only have 300/700 embers that i need *dies* i don't think i'll reach my goal this festival ahh

edit: oh and the reason i said i'd get some profit from the ice vs plague battle is because i followed your guide and have some eggs hatching soon so that i can level and sell/exalt them next week ^^

Last edited:

i looooooove those red silk things from the head <3

also egh better stock up on seafood for the weekend :(

Haven't been here in a while, Hai everybody lol.

But after moooonths of breeding BOTH my dream dragons have been born <3

Meet Matoi, although my desired gender was male I am perfectly fine with a girlie, besides the parents I used had a bit iffy color combinations so She's that lucky ONE EGG nest kind of thing haha.

And this is Kimachi, I'll be changing his primary to Crystal soon enough.

Also: got these dergs for sale http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1480260

Saw someone post about Halloween dergs, my Progen was lucky to be a halloween derg!

I want to get him some spoopy accent or clothes but don't know what, any suggestions?

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALSO does anybody know why okapi is so expensive right now? I see its not in the MP right now, but usually there are a few pages in the A, but here isn't even a full page and they're all going for gems...are they pulling it from the MP?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back