• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starfall Celebration (Arcane) happens in September. Then there's Plague, and Earth's is November.

PS. When in doubt, check the encyclopedia ;
)

ohh oops haha i think someone said something about being worried about earth's festival raffle so i assumed that it was the next month over. i'm pretty excited for the fun events and stuff they'll have ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello all! i have an ignis chest to trade for any of the other chests other than the furnace queen one. thank you!

ohh oops haha i think someone said something about being worried about earth's festival raffle so i assumed that it was the next month over. i'm pretty excited for the fun events and stuff they'll have ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello all! i have an ignis chest to trade for any of the other chests other than the furnace queen one. thank you!

Ohhh I have lava eater or infernal fur to trade if you're interested?

@Moko, your Akasha looks freaking awesome! Nice job! :D

Ohhh I have lava eater or infernal fur to trade if you're interested?

@Moko, your Akasha looks freaking awesome! Nice job! :D

i'd like the lava eater please ^^ i'll send the chest over!

ahhhh

i think i'm done with his apparel now, anything else might seem a little overboard haha

noice :'D grats

thank you!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sent! tysm for the trade :) and your skydancer looks AMAZING!

thank you as well, and thank you!!

also i want to try to find/breed this dragon for halloween!

dragonpic2.php

(okay i can't get the image to show up but it's a male fae who's obsidian/fire/obsidian with cryface crackle and he looks so amazing cry)

Last edited:
someone take these pls
I need the space lol just send a CR
zzLQOJ3.png

Jade Serpent said:
Male Imperial
Primary Jade Iridescent
Secondary Lemon Shimmer
Tertiary Maize Underbelly

River's Dream said:
Male Imperial
Primary Splash Iridescent
Secondary Gold Shimmer
Tertiary Maize Underbelly

Seafoam Swirl said:
XXY
Primary Seafoam Ripple
Secondary Seafoam Current
Tertiary Aqua Gembond
These are the peeps who haven't sold in my hatchery yet.

Last edited:

dragonpic2.php

(okay i can't get the image to show up but it's a male fae who's obsidian/fire/obsidian with cryface crackle and he looks so amazing cry)

That looks great for a Halloween dragon. o:

If you want plague eyes for him, you're welcome to borrow my nests if you end up breeding for the colors/genes. : D

That looks great for a Halloween dragon. o:

If you want plague eyes for him, you're welcome to borrow my nests if you end up breeding for the colors/genes. : D

will do, and thank you! i think i might go for fire eyes, but if that doesn't work plague sounds great ^^

I bought two ridgeback babies today. Poor again.

0 chests today.
45 embers total.

---------------

Post rollover, no chests from digging. Had a total of 67 embers but I spent 65 of them on Will o the Ember.

So I only have Ignis, Volcanic Queen, and Kindling King. And the festival is halfway over...

---------------

Just got my team of 3 to level 17. Yay :)

Last edited:
Damnit why are will o the embers (just noticed the name and it sounds off to me for some reason) so expensive :-: I'm out like 15 or so gems

- - - Post Merge - - -

this has been my first tme in the coli for awhile and the jackalope look like a naked mole rat

Last edited:
thank you!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

dragonpic2.php

OMG he does look amazing, and fire eyes would be the icing on the cake!! I'm biased because I love all fae, but he is amazing. I'll likely breed something similar from two of my Obsidian Terrors some of their babies might help with your project if you have to breed them yourself or hire a fire nest.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=166396&page=4

the 5 unnamed on bottom row is for grabs, just let me know and/or send a cr c:

Ahh I love the fae! Brilliant colours, would go really well with my Obsidian Terror project! Can I grab her? I'll send a CR :) <3 <3<3<3 damnit I have to stop buying dragons and sell some haha.

You sure?? The last 3 dregs in my lair I'm selling if you want one in return!

I might level them up a bit later and exalt them, I really need the space.

I also need to trading embers and stuff for retired skins...damn you FR Wiki for showing them all to me ><

I got 2 out of 3 dragons from level 17 to level 18 in one streak. One. Holy wow.

I was super close to managing the third (she's 10k exp behind the other two) but I got unlucky with eliminate dodges. :(

And I got 5 or 6 familiars during the streak. That's also never happened before! :D

Last edited:
grats Tae c:

@Tricky is alright I need the space so I prefer either if peeps give me like 5k if they really want or just take it for free.

also the four others are for grabs too.. free or i will exalt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back