Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
rip getting embers in digging/scavenging, i've gotten like 15 in the past two days, and combined with lots of homework i'm not even close to my goal. i'm aiming for 500 now, but i only have 300 so i'll need lots and lots of luck.

Haven't been grinding as much but I am def going to grind all day today and then tomorrow at work too so I can try to get the last few chests I haven't gotten. Only missing 2 but I have multiples of the others I've gotten so that's good. Also I just switched to Shadow this morning after hatching these beautiful babies!
They're all listed in the AH but if anybody wants one I can pull it and lower the price a bit. ^u^

Last edited:
wow lightning's decided to do a push instead O.O apparently we weren't getting enough OOF raffle donations and if we lost, we'd have a lower flight morale? idk how that really works lol, i guess the week after the next won't be as intense as i thought it was.

selling lots n' lots of dragos

12kT

20kT

25kT

30kT (With Bios)

100 G

feel free to haggle with me, I'll probably end up exalting most of them :0

wow lightning's decided to do a push instead O.O apparently we weren't getting enough OOF raffle donations and if we lost, we'd have a lower flight morale? idk how that really works lol, i guess the week after the next won't be as intense as i thought it was.

How exactly is a light sprite not enough in terms of raffle donations wh a t I'm really confused. Out of curiosity, who are you guys up against during that week?

How exactly is a light sprite not enough in terms of raffle donations wh a t I'm really confused. Out of curiosity, who are you guys up against during that week?

the light sprite was a gift from a retiring player and i think it's only to be used if we're in a dire enough situation. we also didn't get many donations, and i don't think we're going against anybody

Wait, what's happening to the Lightning push?

shameless advertisement ^^; just made an accent for m imps...feel free to have a look!

Last edited:
Wait, what's happening to the Lightning push?

we voted today (i think) and decided that it'd be a profit push instead of a conquest because of the lack of OOF raffle donations (besides all the sprites and stuff) and if we lost, it'd be a decrease on our morale iirc. i don't think it really matters because nobody else is doing anything that week but?

we voted today (i think) and decided that it'd be a profit push instead of a conquest because of the lack of OOF raffle donations (besides all the sprites and stuff) and if we lost, it'd be a decrease on our morale iirc. i don't think it really matters because nobody else is doing anything that week but?
Ooh I see. o: that seems sort of... Odd to me. Especially since having a oof raffle isn't mandatory. I know Plague for sure had some uncontested conquests without raffles. Our last couple of uncontested ones were us going full out exalting, but without a raffle, with a buying thread with merely decent prices. Essentially it was just a really hard profit push that we would have stepped up if a competitor had appeared.

I have an extra furnace queen chest if anyone wants to trade? already have skogsbrand and spirit ablaze tho.

Last edited:
Ooh I see. o: that seems sort of... Odd to me. Especially since having a oof raffle isn't mandatory. I know Plague for sure had some uncontested conquests without raffles. Our last couple of uncontested ones were us going full out exalting, but without a raffle, with a buying thread with merely decent prices. Essentially it was just a really hard profit push that we would have stepped up if a competitor had appeared.
i think that the lack of prizes had made them fear that the fire raffle controversy would reappear again? yeah, maybe the dom heads thought that someone would step up considering it's been planned for several weeks, but i'm not sure. i don't even know if the buying thread'll reappear, i think there was talk of that? it might've been just one person i think

Since I switched flights this morning and I had been saving up a few pairs for when I switched so I started 3 nests, and all of them have 4 eggs in them... I have no idea how I am going to make room for all of them, but hopefully they'll all be really pretty!

Since I switched flights this morning and I had been saving up a few pairs for when I switched so I started 3 nests, and all of them have 4 eggs in them... I have no idea how I am going to make room for all of them, but hopefully they'll all be really pretty!

Amazing luck! 12 eggs, hehe, you'll be up to your ears in babies in a few days :D

I was staying at a friends the last few days, tried to keep up with festival and such and today I'm going to grind and hopefully grab a few more embers and chests and whatever. Hope everyone has had a good week and managed to get what they need! Happy to switch out chests if anyone wants to swap. I have Furnace Queens, Lava Eaters and an Infernal fur to trade.

So far my full loot from the event has been as follows:
221 Embers Left
1 Spirit Ablaze Chest
(5) Furnace Queen Chests (I did open one for the skin)
3 Lave Eater Chests
2 Skogsbrand Chests
2 Infernal Fur Chests
1 Simply a Flame Skin
1 Summer Heat Accent
1 Kindling King Accent
4 Molten Marauders
3 Will 'o' the Ember
2 Searing Crowns

Pretty good haul so far, and also during the grinding I got a ton of the new Jackalopes as well as the rest of the Scorched Forest familiars. So I am really happy with my pay out. Probably going to buy a few more of the Will 'o's and maybe another fam or crown and then sell most of my leftover Embers for treasure because I desperately need it for an Okapi and a lair expansion!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Amazing luck! 12 eggs, hehe, you'll be up to your ears in babies in a few days :D

I was staying at a friends the last few days, tried to keep up with festival and such and today I'm going to grind and hopefully grab a few more embers and chests and whatever. Hope everyone has had a good week and managed to get what they need! Happy to switch out chests if anyone wants to swap. I have Furnace Queens, Lava Eaters and an Infernal fur to trade.

Yes! Very lucky, and they're all good pairs too, so I don't think I will have to save many for fodder, might exalt the lumps but I have pretty pairs so their shouldn't be many! So far I have gotten pretty small clutches, besides the one I just hatched with my Glimmer/Circuit babies, which luckily turned a four egg clutch as well and 3/4 were glimmers! So I've been having egg luck along with my Festival luck this week!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back