• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☆ Elyxion ☆

Island/Town Name
Elyxion
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Peach
Native Flower
Lilies

aericell

☆ happinessdelight ☆
Bells
Switch
0843-8247-2701
Island
Elyxion
Golden Watering Can
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Red Rose
White Tulip
Red Tulip
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
LOGO7.png

Northern Hemisphere Peaches Lilies
Rating: ★★★★★

residentrep.png

passport.png

Hiii! I've finally decided to start an island journal, mostly for myself to help keep track of my island and post some of the pictures I take. I'm not sure who's going to end up looking through this, but if you do, thank you 🥴💕

A little background - Elyxion is the name of a tour of my favorite group (caps letters 😉), and while they have a theme/concept going on, I am unfortunately not creative/artistic enough to incorporate that into my entire island (which would have been cool).

Overall I don't think it's anything too crazy, but there are some areas I'm pretty proud of myself for putting together.

(Before I ramble too much I'll end it here.)

Last edited:
islandmap.png

map7.13.jpg

Past Maps
HID.png
oldmap.jpg.png

map.jpg
map6.9.jpg

I realized I never took a picture of my original map with the natural cliffs and rivers but this is the closest I got during early terraforming :(

Last edited:
dc.png
Channie_sKoha: MA-4686-7900-1820
Overgrown Brick (variations)
Distressed EXO Tiles
EXO Tiles
EXOL Floral
EXplØration
wallaceak: MA-3627-1980-5350
starsss

Last edited:
border2.png

Teddy Bear Cafe

I made a small teddy bear themed cafe right by my house since I like baking!

(I haven't worked on my yard yet so it looks a little awkward on the left.)

cafe1.jpg

cafe2.jpg

cafe3.jpg

& an aerial view of the seated area!

cafe4.jpg

The overgrown brick & distressed tiles are by the lovely Channie_sKoha on Twitter. 💗

Update 6/10: Changed the fencing!

Last edited:
border2.png

Bruce's, Hamlet's, & Filbert's Birthdays

I went to 3 birthday parties in 8 days so I thought it'd be easier to just compile them into one post, especially since I started this after Hamlet's birthday.

Bruce's Birthday - May 26
Guest: Hamlet
Bruce.jpg

Bruce2.jpg

Out of focus on him but look at the happy ol' man 😩

Hamlet's Birthday - May 30
Guest: Blaire
Hammie.jpg

Hammie2.jpg

I love this picture so much... he's such a cutie...

Filbert's Birthday - June 3
Guest: Hamlet
Filbert.jpg
Filbert2.jpg

The two villagers I baby the most in one room got me so excited! I wish I'd taken better shots but they'd keep moving around or stopping at weird angles but they're both so precious 🥺

Also thought it was really funny that Hamlet was in every single one of these parties.

border2.png

6/9 Map Update!

map6.9.jpg

I'm happy with this one so I think this will be my last map change for a while.
I moved my butterfly pond so it's more centered in that area and added a new heart pond in the neighborhood. I also fixed the upper right corner by the museum because old the waterfall just kept bugging me since it fell on two sides. I like how this one looks a lot more and now I have a waterfall and upper pond I can actually fish by. Also added another character that I'm planning to make into a themed house if I can pull it off (hopefully).

I've also been wanting to post more pictures but it's rained every day that I've wanted to take them :(

border2.png

Galaxy Diner

(updated post #6 with island rep art :3)

This is probably one of my favorite areas in my island, and my definitely my favorite spot at night because everything just glows and it's so beautiful. This took me so long to decorate (I don't know how many simple panels I used) T^T

(Unfortunately I think there's too many items here that I think it causes it to lag whenever I run by, but it's ok.)

gd3.jpg
gd2.jpg
gd1.jpg

I kind of wanted a galaxy theme throughout my entire island at one point but I couldn't let go of other themes for other areas that would've seemed a lot more out of place. This started off as a simpler pink diner until I started thinking about EXO-themed things and EXO had a bar/diner setting in one of their MVs so I thought... EXO-inspired diner? Galaxy-themed diner :D

The custom stars design is by wallaceak on Reddit. The logo on the mugs (EXplOration) is from Channie_sKoha again (I might end up using all her designs plsss)!

border2.png

7/13 Map Update!

map7.13.jpg

A few changes over the past month! Got rid of the outdoor galaxy diner (moved indoors), added 2 more houses, moved Shep's (beach) house 2 spaces to the right, tore down the cliff on the peninsula and changed the incline, changed some paths, and moved my house. Now I think I'm happy with this :D

Back