• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

🎨Dunquixote’s Art Gallery🖼

DUNNNNNNNNNN WTF THIS IS SO GOOD!!! 😭 your hard work paid off! you definitely deserve a break, this is incredible!

Thank you so much!🥺🙏💜. I made so many mistakes and experimented too much with this one. I technically should have waited until my skills were polished more and until I learned how to do anatomy and such properly, but, when I get an idea I want to try it out right away. I still have a problem of being patient.Can’t wait to get more noticeably better and consistent at producing quality work. :)

So I messed up; I rushed a bit on the ground at the plaza. I tried to recreate the plaza tiles as well as the shadow from this pic.
There are other mistakes, but the ground is my concern. A friend said it should be fixable but suggested to stick to cool colors; I had to look that up and so that means greens, blues, purples. Problem is, the areas I was basing this loosely on does not have a ground that color. I am considering maybe a neutral color like in this screenshot:
screen-shot-2019-06-09-at-3.13.42-pm.png

Edit: I think I figured out how to fix the mistake.

Butterfly
Mementos
Tarot Cards
Treasure chest
Velvet Room door.
Villager houses
Such a great concept with the framing, great work!

Thank you for sharing your art with us! All of the pieces you've worked on are great! The food still-life is well done and looks delicious. I'm not sure what type of sandwich it is, but I really want to try it. Your work with the color pencils? and shading is superb.

The drawings of the villager's are great and funny. I like the one where you turned Nef into Resetti. It's always fun to add a little humor into something. I also remember catching your cat art piece in the cheer thread, when the event was going on. The one drawing you did with Punchy (and the two others who names escape me) near the table reminds me of the old painting of dogs playing poker. I really like it.

By the way, for the drawing of Queenie? did you use water color? I haven't done art in a while, but the texture reminds me of that. I'm probably off, but I like the feel of it and overall it is really good! All of your art you have posted is great. The collage you did of Persona is amazing. Adding all of that detail and expression onto one page is challenging and you really pulled it off.

I know how difficult it can be to share stuff that you have done. I'm the same way. Anyway, your art is great! Thank you for sharing it to us!

Thank you for sharing your art with us! All of the pieces you've worked on are great! The food still-life is well done and looks delicious. I'm not sure what type of sandwich it is, but I really want to try it. Your work with the color pencils? and shading is superb.

The drawings of the villager's are great and funny. I like the one where you turned Nef into Resetti. It's always fun to add a little humor into something. I also remember catching your cat art piece in the cheer thread, when the event was going on. The one drawing you did with Punchy (and the two others who names escape me) near the table reminds me of the old painting of dogs playing poker. I really like it.

By the way, for the drawing of Queenie? did you use water color? I haven't done art in a while, but the texture reminds me of that. I'm probably off, but I like the feel of it and overall it is really good! All of your art you have posted is great. The collage you did of Persona is amazing. Adding all of that detail and expression onto one page is challenging and you really pulled it off.

I know how difficult it can be to share stuff that you have done. I'm the same way. Anyway, your art is great! Thank you for sharing it to us!

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my art and the feedback! 🙂🙏😊. I appreciate it very much! Most if the art was done without basic shapes since at the time I didn’t know how or what they were. I got a pointer from Yanrima which was why I started working with shapes. Also am trying bit by bit to look into the tips others made in a discussion thread. :)

I am not the best at humor so I am really glad you saw the bit I added. :)

I used colored pencils for the drawing for Queenie; that is all I have — I use mostly Prisma 48 pack but I sometimes need to use a crayola since I am missing some colors like gray. I tried my best to make the water match the one on the tropical vista and the sand.

I found some of my old drawings from grade school (middle school, high school). I’m really sad I can’t find my Fruits Basket one :/; I do have it saved on my computer so may upload it and share it anyways if I go on my computer today (was thinking of working on my island journal).

34AF447B-25ED-4C93-B13F-85C279B4F1DF.jpeg

C2879E84-F5D9-4F3B-830D-23C72D270C92.jpeg

drawn in 2001

B805DFAB-7ED3-4349-95F3-6EDEB79F3252.jpeg

781E7419-1FF6-4DBF-BC31-E285004D3314.jpeg

drawn sometime in 2003

DDDC3403-E3C2-4DF0-85CC-9B12E355483A.jpeg

B5570305-6B19-41D7-A016-157EDD11B8F9.jpeg

I have a bunch more: Pokemon and some Sailor Moon; will post them later.

90E31149-88F2-4E6B-842E-7A03117770FF.jpeg
642DB0C6-B496-4A6E-A0A3-E2EF33A53957.jpeg

Naruto by Masashi Kishimoto

Tenchi Muyo - not sure what image I used when I drew this.

Post automatically merged:

I feel like my drawing skill level has not progressed much even after I recently learned the basic shapes and a little of the 3D shapes 😅. Then again, I need to remember that I have only been drawing for a short time now, so improvement happens over a longer time maybe.

Last edited:
Here are some more of my drawings.

fruitsbasketdrawing1hz.jpg
I erased so much that it ripped the page, which is why you see two pages. I'm not sure what year I drew this; I'm pretty sure this was sometime in high school.

85375110-A860-4772-B671-B55023639E27.jpeg

F9365F90-0A4F-4C01-99A6-26D2012A1A21.jpeg

CD5C855A-AD1C-4604-BD57-A8DC6F92947B.jpeg

Not sure about the years I drew these. The last one was drawn in 2000

9F088A78-BAD4-4BCC-9198-4C034D3E5890.jpeg

Cropped because it showed my initials - 2003

2404CB95-871E-4C76-BF38-4021B634BA40.jpeg

I never saw this season yet but when I saw this picture, I was intrigued. 😅 2003.
C06357CB-DF00-4F6F-9473-235FBEAA6249.jpeg

526856A5-7467-40A6-AA92-F6C230A6D4CD.jpeg

5A2FFCD2-1AE8-499B-87B3-13C6A4E5CA42.jpeg

I wasn’t a dobby fan but I drew this based on the chapter drawings

6476830F-DC17-4CB5-958B-1CFE721BCDAC.jpeg

2003 cropped because it had my initials in it

Fruits Basket by Natsuki Takaya

Mary GrandPré, illustrator for the Harry Potter books.

A9B2888C-925F-4892-BD25-89ACBA51493C.jpeg

This is embarrassing but I used to print out pictures of stuff I liked and put them in notebooks like this. 😅

53C26504-D232-4E48-993D-9DEBA92247F5.jpeg

Naoko Takeuchi’s Sailor Moon manga (found the image online back then since i didn’t have the manga)

I think part of the mercury drawing was based on this background

17903520-7C51-4DD8-ADCD-8C8871696A97.jpeg

1ABF48DA-B9DF-436C-8F6D-F22B6D5C19DF.jpeg

for the pokemon ones, the second one was based off of the cards. The and last one were probably from these books:

5436A3FF-E42D-48A9-9A54-84BDC8F38259.jpeg

Last edited:

View attachment 383166 I erased so much that it ripped the page, which is why you see two pages. I'm not sure what year I drew this; I'm pretty sure this was sometime in high school.

View attachment 383167
View attachment 383168
View attachment 383169

View attachment 383170

View attachment 383171
I never saw this season yet but when I saw this picture, I was intrigued. 😅 2003.
View attachment 383172

View attachment 383173

View attachment 383176

Will look for them later if I can find them
Those look amazing 🥺

Those look amazing 🥺

Thanks so much! 🥺💜🙏 The colored ones I am pretty sure were done with crayola pencils; I did get prisma colored pencils in high school but idk what year. The rest were with a number two pencil as all of my drawings are 😅. I had no knowledge of proper drawing/coloring skills back then either.

I found some of my old drawings from grade school (middle school, high school). I’m really sad I can’t find my Fruits Basket one :/; I do have it saved on my computer so may upload it and share it anyways if I go on my computer today (was thinking of working on my island journal).

View attachment 383157
drawn sometime in 2003

View attachment 383163View attachment 383164

I feel like my drawing skill level has not progressed much even after I recently learned the basic shapes and a little of the 3D shapes 😅. Then again, I need to remember that I have only been drawing for a short time now, so improvement happens over a longer time maybe.

View attachment 383166 I erased so much that it ripped the page, which is why you see two pages. I'm not sure what year I drew this; I'm pretty sure this was sometime in high school.

View attachment 383167
View attachment 383168
View attachment 383169

View attachment 383170

View attachment 383171
View attachment 383172

View attachment 383173

View attachment 383176

Fruits Basket by Natsuki Takaya

Mary GrandPré, illustrator for the Harry Potter books.

View attachment 383272
This is embarrassing but I used to print out pictures of stuff I liked and put them in notebooks like this. 😅

View attachment 383273
Naoko Takeuchi’s Sailor Moon manga (found the image online back then since i didn’t have the manga)

I think part of the mercury drawing was based on this background

View attachment 383274

View attachment 383275

for the pokemon ones, the second one was based off of the cards. The and last one were probably from these books:

View attachment 383276
omg these are outstanding! 🥰 sailor moon is no doubt my absolute favorite! Believe it or not Ryo-Ohki was one of my biggest inspirations to learn how to draw back when I was a kid watching Tenshi Muyo! I used to draw her all the time!! <3 seeing your drawing of her really made me smile ☺ and to this day I still collect beanie babies! (admittedly not as many as before but still!)

View attachment 383157
drawn sometime in 2003

View attachment 383163View attachment 383164

Oh I love these! So cute! I drew so many horses when I was little haha. It was pretty much all I drew, besides the occasional Pokemon

These are all so adorable :) So much talent my friend 💜💜

omg these are outstanding! 🥰 sailor moon is no doubt my absolute favorite! Believe it or not Ryo-Ohki was one of my biggest inspirations to learn how to draw back when I was a kid watching Tenshi Muyo! I used to draw her all the time!! <3 seeing your drawing of her really made me smile ☺ and to this day I still collect beanie babies! (admittedly not as many as before but still!)

Ah thank you so much! 💜🙏 You have such good taste in shows and characters 😊. That’s awesome! Cabbits are just too adorable 🥺; double the cuteness. I am so glad that it made you smile! ☺️ Oh nice! Beanie babies will always have a special place in my heart ☺️; so great you still collect them.

Oh I love these! So cute! I drew so many horses when I was little haha. It was pretty much all I drew, besides the occasional Pokemon

These are all so adorable :) So much talent my friend 💜💜

Thanks so much! 🙏💜. That’s cool! Horses are so beautiful. Pokemon were really fun to draw! I may have to draw some more eventually :).

I ADORE the fruits basket drawing 🥺 it looks so good and makes me want to watch the anime all over again. Thank you for sharing your art with us - it’s wonderful! 💜

I ADORE the fruits basket drawing 🥺 it looks so good and makes me want to watch the anime all over again. Thank you for sharing your art with us - it’s wonderful! 💜

Ah thank you and for the encouragement! 💜 I am so glad you like it! I may have to try doing a colored version one day.

Thank you so much she’s so gorgeous! 💓💓

I’m so glad you like it! 😊

So impressed by how dedicated you are and how fast you are improving! 🤩

Thank you so much 💜. I feel like I haven’t improved much since so far I’ve only learned how to use basic shapes, but am glad to hear you think I am improving 🙂😊.

Back