• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🎨Dunquixote’s Art Gallery🖼

Oh my gosh Dun, it's absolutely gorgeous. Just so beautiful! That vaporean looks incredible. 🥺🥰💕❤ I love the colours you've used. So beautiful! 😍

I also want that adorable watering can!

I just keep looking at it and editing my post! Look at that grass colouring! 😍

Thank you so much! 💜 You are too kind 🥺.

That watering can is actually a wild ditto 😋. In the last couple Pokemon drawings that I’ve done, I put ditto in them and being a big fan of ditto, I thought to put it in this one too 😋.

Thank you so much! 💜 You are too kind 🥺.

That watering can is actually a wild ditto 😋. In the last couple Pokemon drawings that I’ve done, I put ditto in them and being a big fan of ditto, I thought to put it in this one too 😋.
I had a strong feeling that was a ditto, but I didn't want to guess in case I was wrong! 😂 I still maintain what I said, I want that ditto! 🥰🥰

Heya Dun, let me know if you ever start accepting commisions, I'd love for you to draw my reps :)

Hi! I have been thinking about eventually asking if anyone would be interested in commission. I still have to do a drawing I promised a friend and also need to get back to feeling better. I can definitely ping you when I’m ready if you’d like :). I’ll edit my first post and add a ping list there later in fact. ☺🙂

Hi everyone! I’m not sure yet if I’m returning; sorry if anyone was waiting to see if I decide to open up for free commissions. My cat Mel passed away at the beginning of last month and I can barely get myself out of bed. Just coming back to share something that I’ve been working on since sometime before she got sick. Haven’t been working on it as much because of depression, but am trying. Will come back to post when I’m done; not sure if I’m coming back to post regularly though.

8F226675-BA1D-46D4-A36C-436A563E9EAA.jpeg

I’m drawing Judge Gabranth and Basch from FFXII. I originally was going to just draw one Gabranth and no background, but I got a bit too ambitious 😅 and bit off more than I can chew. I should have saved the background for last but knowing how i smear and mess up coloring a lot not to mention i lose my focus on where i am working on, i colored a bit to help me separate the front and back images. had i saved it for last, i think the back Gabranth would have looked better; I’m hoping I can clean it up and make it look better in the process.

artwork by Yo****aka Amano
ACF85EE9-3D8B-4DD9-9774-C47359616BDF.jpeg

Steelbook Artwork by Akihiko Yoshida
23509691-4851-440E-AEDA-F2955C1FA289.jpeg

Hi everyone! I’m not sure yet if I’m returning; sorry if anyone was waiting to see if I decide to open up for free commissions. My cat Mel passed away at the beginning of last month and I can barely get myself out of bed. Just coming back to share something that I’ve been working on since sometime before she got sick. Haven’t been working on it as much because of depression, but am trying. Will come back to post when I’m done; not sure if I’m coming back to post regularly though.

View attachment 435106

I’m drawing Judge Gabranth and Basch from FFXII. I originally was going to just draw one Gabranth and no background, but I got a bit too ambitious 😅 and bit off more than I can chew. I should have saved the background for last but knowing how i smear and mess up coloring a lot not to mention i lose my focus on where i am working on, i colored a bit to help me separate the front and back images. had i saved it for last, i think the back Gabranth would have looked better; I’m hoping I can clean it up and make it look better in the process.

View attachment 435107
View attachment 435108

I know I've already said it to you, but one more time, I am so, so sorry to hear about Mel. ❤️ If there's anything I can do, you know where to reach me. ❤️

As for your art, I am astounded! Thank you for coming back to share your progress! This must have taken you a very long time, and there is an incredible amount of detail and shading! Can't wait to see it completed. 😍🌟

I know I've already said it to you, but one more time, I am so, so sorry to hear about Mel. ❤️ If there's anything I can do, you know where to reach me. ❤️

As for your art, I am astounded! Thank you for coming back to share your progress! This must have taken you a very long time, and there is an incredible amount of detail and shading! Can't wait to see it completed. 😍🌟

Thanks so much! 💜 I really appreciate it! I’m really sorry we still haven’t played Mario Party with @xara. I’ll hit you both up when I feel better if you’d both still would like that; probably won’t be anytime soon though.

Thanks so much for taking a look! 💜☺️ I am going at a snail’s pace. This was my first time drawing armor and I now think I see why a lot of artists say drawing armor is so hard 😅; the sword honestly caused me more problems.

You have so much talent, this piece and all your previous works have been absolutly amazing!

This one really shows how far, and the pay off from all the practice you've probably been doing.

I know we barely talk, and I, myself aren't as active on here much, but your important to me, and if you need someone to talk to, then don't hesitate to message me ♡

I know that gaining confidence is hardly easy, but if you keep doing this, and bringing yourself to the drawing level you desire it will come back :)

Life is hard, but lets try to be strong together ♡ Stay excellent Dun. Like you already are.

You have so much talent, this piece and all your previous works have been absolutly amazing!

This one really shows how far, and the pay off from all the practice you've probably been doing.

I know we barely talk, and I, myself aren't as active on here much, but your important to me, and if you need someone to talk to, then don't hesitate to message me ♡

I know that gaining confidence is hardly easy, but if you keep doing this, and bringing yourself to the drawing level you desire it will come back :)

Life is hard, but lets try to be strong together ♡ Stay excellent Dun. Like you already are.

Aw thanks so much Cylie. 💜 I appreciate it tremendously. I’m really sorry for not being around much to chat. You’re always welcome to dm me; i get email notifications though sometime they come late. :)

Tbh, I haven’t drawn anything since the last food drawing that I did. But thanks so much! I do feel like I have maybe improved in the shading, though I still am also kinda winging it since I never found any site or book that tells me how to get certain shades of colors along with other things. I think I experimented way too much in this drawing lol.

View attachment 435106

View attachment 435107
View attachment 435108
DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!! i know you’re not sure if you’re returning yet, but man have i missed seeing you and your incredible art on here. your newest piece is absolutely stunning, and i can’t wait to see the final product!

i know i’ve already said it, but i really am so very sorry about mel. she was such a beautiful girl, and i know how gut-wrenching it is to lose a furry companion. it’s been almost 5 months (****) since i lost zeva and i’m still destroyed from that loss. it’s absolutely terrible. please take all the time in the world you need to grieve, return to art and tbt, etc. there’s no timeframe for stuff like this, but the fact that you’re still here and you’re trying is amazing. i’m proud of you, and i’m very excited to see you return whenever you’re ready, whether that’s this week, in 3 months from now or next year. 💜

also, don’t feel bad about mario party! i honestly... still haven’t even played the game once yet LMAO. it arrived on the day my cat passed, so i’m lowkey scared that that’ll be the only thing i think about when i play it. we’ll get there eventually, though. there’s no rush for that either. one day at a time, right? :’)

Last edited:
omggg I so glad to hear from you again!!! your WIP is actually amazing too what 😭
I'm really sorry to hear about your cat, I know losing a beloved pet can be really difficult. if you ever wanna chat or need to vent feel free to DM me!!

View attachment 435106

View attachment 435107
View attachment 435108
Dunquixote? Is it really you? Oh man, I missed you! 😭 Sorry to hear about your cat Mel passing away last month. It must've been very tough for you, so it's understandable that you may not come back to post regularly.

Moving on to your artwork, can I just say that it looks ABSOLUTELY amazing? Like, the details and shading look so well done! Compared to your older art in this thread, the difference in skill level is like night and day. Amazing. Truly amazing even though your drawing is still a WIP.

Dunquixote, I hope you'll pull through the struggles that you've been facing very soon. No matter how long of a break you need, that is totally fine. I'll be sure to see you around very soon when that time comes if you ever decide to return. 💙 Feel free to talk to any of us if you need something.😊

Dun!!! Nice to see you, I missed you (just saw your email, too). 💜 I'm so sorry for you and your family's loss. 💔 I hope Mel didn't suffer too much leading up to the beginning of February. Pets are family, so take all the time you need to grieve. I'm here for you!

Your art looks incredible and I am astounded by the patience you must have to work on that level of detail and the care you took with shading. Your skills have come a long way, and I'm excited to see you further hone your craft. 😊

I'm just a message or email away; please don't hesitate to reach out for support or encouragement. 💜

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!! i know you’re not sure if you’re returning yet, but man have i missed seeing you and your incredible art on here. your newest piece is absolutely stunning, and i can’t wait to see the final product!

i know i’ve already said it, but i really am so very sorry about mel. she was such a beautiful girl, and i know how gut-wrenching it is to lose a furry companion. it’s been almost 5 months (****) since i lost zeva and i’m still destroyed from that loss. it’s absolutely terrible. please take all the time in the world you need to grieve, return to art and tbt, etc. there’s no timeframe for stuff like this, but the fact that you’re still here and you’re trying is amazing. i’m proud of you, and i’m very excited to see you return whenever you’re ready, whether that’s this week, in 3 months from now or next year. 💜

also, don’t feel bad about mario party! i honestly... still haven’t even played the game once yet LMAO. it arrived on the day my cat passed, so i’m lowkey scared that that’ll be the only thing i think about when i play it. we’ll get there eventually, though. there’s no rush for that either. one day at a time, right? :’)

Thanks so much Xara for everything 💜; I am so sorry about Zeva and your kitty. I’m sorry you’re still struggling; same goes for you. my dms/discord is open for you to message if you need anything. Take as much time as you need to grieve. I really wish I was there more for you 🥺💜.

omggg I so glad to hear from you again!!! your WIP is actually amazing too what 😭
I'm really sorry to hear about your cat, I know losing a beloved pet can be really difficult. if you ever wanna chat or need to vent feel free to DM me!!
Aw thanks so much 🥺💜. This means so much to me; I really appreciate it 🙂. I’m so glad to see you still around too! I hope you’re doing well!

Dunquixote? Is it really you? Oh man, I missed you! 😭 Sorry to hear about your cat Mel passing away last month. It must've been very tough for you, so it's understandable that you may not come back to post regularly.

Moving on to your artwork, can I just say that it looks ABSOLUTELY amazing? Like, the details and shading look so well done! Compared to your older art in this thread, the difference in skill level is like night and day. Amazing. Truly amazing even though your drawing is still a WIP.

Dunquixote, I hope you'll pull through the struggles that you've been facing very soon. No matter how long of a break you need, that is totally fine. I'll be sure to see you around very soon when that time comes if you ever decide to return. 💙 Feel free to talk to any of us if you need something.😊

Thanks so much! 💜 I really appreciate the feedback and the kind words ☺️💜. I am really glad to see you; I felt really bad for being on a break when you came back so I am so happy to see you’re still active here :).

I still have so much to learn but I feel like I got a better understanding of shading as I drew this. :)

Dun!!! Nice to see you, I missed you (just saw your email, too). 💜 I'm so sorry for you and your family's loss. 💔 I hope Mel didn't suffer too much leading up to the beginning of February. Pets are family, so take all the time you need to grieve. I'm here for you!

Your art looks incredible and I am astounded by the patience you must have to work on that level of detail and the care you took with shading. Your skills have come a long way, and I'm excited to see you further hone your craft. 😊

I'm just a message or email away; please don't hesitate to reach out for support or encouragement. 💜
Thanks so much! 💜 I’m so glad to see you’re active here again ☺️.

I am honestly not a very patient person but this drawing did require it 😅; been working at a snail pace. The background especially is testing it since I am so close to finishing yet because I decided to add the Archadian empire’s building not to mention have a background, there is still much more work to be done. But that is okay since I think it’ll look better with a background than without it. :)

Thanks so much everyone for the kind messages and feedback, for being understanding & for taking a look at this. ☺️💜 I feel a bit better thanks to you all.

Quick attempt at a sketch that I just did.

ED23A68B-10CE-496C-B89E-5C5D92044FFF.jpeg

I tried to draw Spanky, my kitten as Akstar from FFBE; may go back to shade later.

Here is my kitten:

43C5D454-B767-4138-B3B1-ED68BA9B0B61.jpeg

I love her ☺️.

Akstar from FFBE fourth season official artwork

F723A780-E212-4C23-B098-A77DCEAF5127.jpeg

Not sure who did this artwork; Yo****aka Amano did most of FFBE’s art from what I read. If anyone can confirm who did it, I’d appreciate it since I want to give them proper credit

Last edited:
Omg the Spanky X two! The art is ready good and so creative I love her!

Thanks so much! ☺️💜

She doesn’t match the character’s personality since she is always so happy with her tail up, but today, while I was browsing shops, trying to think of a future art commission, I couldn’t help be picture the character as a cat both with a grumpy frown and a sassy expression. Seeing the sketch thread and taking a break for the day from my big drawing, I thought it’d be fun to try it :) to see if the idea works well. Might try a smug expression tomorrow and maybe shade and/or color it :) a little. It makes me really happy that you like it ☺️💜 and Spanky ofc ☺️.

View attachment 435456

I tried to draw Spanky, my kitten as Akstar from FFBE; may go back to shade later.

Here is my kitten:

View attachment 435457
I love her ☺️.

View attachment 435454

Not sure who did this artwork; Yo****aka Amano did most of FFBE’s art from what I read. If anyone can confirm who did it, I’d appreciate it since I want to give them proper credit
This is truly amazing, I love the fact that you drew your cat. 😭 Keep up the great work!! :]
And I am very sorry for your cat Mel, losing a pet is really tough. 💔

View attachment 435456

Here is my kitten:

View attachment 435457
I love her ☺️.

View attachment 435454

Just by looking at it, I feel like you've gotten a lot more confident with your lines which is really important! Great sketch. :) Spanky looks so cute. 💙

This is truly amazing, I love the fact that you drew your cat. 😭 Keep up the great work!! :]
And I am very sorry for your cat Mel, losing a pet is really tough. 💔

Thank you so much! 💜 i really appreciate it :).

Just by looking at it, I feel like you've gotten a lot more confident with your lines which is really important! Great sketch. :) Spanky looks so cute. 💙

Thank you so much! ☺️💜 Spanky says thank you as well 🙂. I normally am pretty nervous when I start a new drawing but, I was pretty relaxed while doing this sketch which helped. Also, I took a look at how others use lines and shapes to see if I could improve what I was already doing since I know that i am not drawing enough shapes or lines before diving into my drawings. Like for my FFXII drawing, I should’ve sketched more before drawing everything in.

Back