• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[OPEN] MoonlightAbsol's NEW Copic Commissions!

Yes, the shop is still open!

Thank you to everyone being patient; I've been super busy with work and life stuff. I'm off next week though so expect stuff then!
Sure, I'll come back here when you're fully ready and active since irl stuff is the priority! Don't worry, just take your time!😊

Sure, I'll come back here when you're fully ready and active since irl stuff is the priority! Don't worry, just take your time!😊
I appreciate the gesture, but this is kind of my life now! Full time jobs and such. Feel free to leave your request :)

As for some updates...

@ribbitribbon Is there any particular pose you'd like them in?

and to @jiny I have started on the sketch!

I appreciate the gesture, but this is kind of my life now! Full time jobs and such. Feel free to leave your request :)
Sure. I would like to see you draw this character in Style B, she usually exhibits a boisterous expression:
newconcept.png

crimsonprincessalt.png

Let me know if you're ready for the ACNH DIY recipe trade, thank you! (y)

Edit: updated the ref sheet

Last edited:
Hi all! Thanks for your patience! I wanted to check in and say that I have finished the lineart and all of these pieces; they will be uploaded before the New Year! I'm going to Anime Los Angeles and been busy making a cosplay, so it's been a little longer than I would've liked. I appreciate everyone's patience again!

Hi all! Con crunch was very bad, so I didn't have time to finish these like I wanted to. Before I go away for the weekend though, I thought I'd post the lineart just to show that I have indeed been working! Yanrima I totally spaced and forgot yours was supposed to be the alt art style; I will get back to that when I come back from the con on Monday if you are still interested.

c5n83VO.jpg
im5Ar4j.jpg

Hi all! Con crunch was very bad, so I didn't have time to finish these like I wanted to. Before I go away for the weekend though, I thought I'd post the lineart just to show that I have indeed been working! Yanrima I totally spaced and forgot yours was supposed to be the alt art style; I will get back to that when I come back from the con on Monday if you are still interested.

c5n83VO.jpg
im5Ar4j.jpg
Sure, I'm still interested. I basically updated my reference above!

When you return, should I pm you for the acnh item trade? I still have the diys on hold! But don't worry, there's no rush! 👍

The traditional ones are finished @ribbitribbon @jiny ! The lighting in my room rn isn't the best so if you don't like it just lmk and I can take a better photo in the morning. Thank you so much again for you two for sticking it out for much longer than anticipated, I cannot say words how much I appreciate it :)

90F15CS.jpg
WMzAvKB.jpg

Sure, I'm still interested. I basically updated my reference above!

When you return, should I pm you for the acnh item trade? I still have the diys on hold! But don't worry, there's no rush! 👍

Yeah, that would be great! I finally have time to start on it and I promise it won't take nearly as long as the others ;; I'm free now!!!! And it's super exciting

The traditional ones are finished @ribbitribbon @jiny ! The lighting in my room rn isn't the best so if you don't like it just lmk and I can take a better photo in the morning. Thank you so much again for you two for sticking it out for much longer than anticipated, I cannot say words how much I appreciate it :)

90F15CS.jpg
WMzAvKB.jpg

Yeah, that would be great! I finally have time to start on it and I promise it won't take nearly as long as the others ;; I'm free now!!!! And it's super exciting
Nooo don’t worry!!! Thank you, the art is amazing <3 I won’t be able to give you the acnh items until later tonight or maybe tomorrow (I’m in cst) but i will definitely PM you whenever I am free!!!

90F15CS.jpg
WMzAvKB.jpg
OH MY GOSH thank you!!! they are so so pretty in your style and the colors are beautiful skskksksksks— thank you for drawing for me despite your busy schedule, i really truly appreciate it! ;v; i’ve been staring at it for the past few minutes wow

you can take another picture if you’d like but if you’d rather not i’m very happy with with! i’ll message you about getting your items ^^

Also can I use the commission art as a pfp/icon or signature? I'll credit you as usual of course! 😊

If you are still taking more orders I would love to be considered, your art is so cute! I'm interested in style 1 and waist up or bust are fine with me!

Sorry she's so basic lol I think it would be fun to have something with her cuddling the bear backpack but you can do anything you want, whatever would be fun for you!
Rep Deana 2022.jpeg

Rep Deana 2022 2 .jpeg

Here's the DIYs I can offer from your wishlist:
Frozen floor tiles
Suspicious cauldron
Orange pie
Glowing-moss pond
Veggie cupcakes
Coconut pudding
Veggie quiche
Holiday candle
Ironwood cart
Manga-library wall

Thanks for considering 😇

If you are still taking more orders I would love to be considered, your art is so cute! I'm interested in style 1 and waist up or bust are fine with me!

Sorry she's so basic lol I think it would be fun to have something with her cuddling the bear backpack but you can do anything you want, whatever would be fun for you!
View attachment 536734
View attachment 536735

Here's the DIYs I can offer from your wishlist:
Frozen floor tiles
Suspicious cauldron
Orange pie
Glowing-moss pond
Veggie cupcakes
Coconut pudding
Veggie quiche
Holiday candle
Ironwood cart