• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

🎨Dunquixote’s Art Gallery🖼

I’m currently working on a big project but after I plan on doing some drawings for friends and then maybe open my gallery up for free requests if anyone would like that; might need to take a break first though since I’ve been working on this project since last Wednesday. 😅

Day 1: Wednesday
View attachment 381405
So initially the plan was to draw my island rep dressed up as Joker and two other villagers, but even on the first day, that changed quite significantly as you can see.

Day 2: Thursday
View attachment 381406

Day 3: Friday
View attachment 381407

Day 4: Saturday
View attachment 381408

Day 5: Sunday

View attachment 381404
Sorry about the glare from the camera and lighting. I still don’t know how to shade but I was experimenting a little with the colored pencils here. Seeing how “Violet’s” hair turned out nicely I may go back and see if I can do anything to make what I colored already (in addition to coloring in more seeing some spots i missed on camera) look a little better. Still need to finish Violet, add stuff to the bottom and maybe fill in background a little. I’m nervous about coloring the faces since in spite of some noticeable mistakes to me, they ended up looking really good and I think without shading, my coloring will ruin them.

So what I’m drawing is now an AC & Persona 5 Royale Crossover. In the game you beat up some bad guys’ shadows in another realm, get them to confess their crimes. You have to send a calling card and steal their treasure. In my drawing, Tom Nook represents Kuneshiro; I should’ve changed the nooklings’ forms to something else of how he’d view them, but I kept them as they were to make them recognizable. The things they’re on are mini Piggytrons; it is a piggy bank armed with weapons and that can go from mobile to rolling as a ball.

Isabelle had a fusion with Jack Frost. I think I should have left her white but to make it more recognizable to be Isabelle I chose to change the color as well. Redd represents Madarame.

Isabelle is being held up; in the game you can negotiate with shadows (not bosses but I figured for my crossover she wouldn’t be really a boss. I am thinking for consistency and accuracy, I should have but I wanted to make a joke out of her socks that she finds) for money and items or to join your side if you haven’t collected them yet.

The UFO is Futaba’s persona (she’s in it). Redd’s treasure is the bat wing valiant statue with his head and him dressed as a shogun like Madarame. Nook’s treasure is a bag of bells and golf balls trophy.

The colored pencils smeared a lot so I am aware their skin colors look off. 😔

I was going to wait until I finished to post, but I thought I’d share my progress since I’m really excited how this is turning out and it may be a couple more days until I finish. 😅

Jack Frost
Isabelle - shoot I just realized I dressed her in wrong outfit. I forgot she wore the pink aloha shirt even though at the start of this project I did use her amiibo card.
Tom Nook - for the angry expression. And google images for rest.
Joker
Yoshizawa
Akechi
Yusuke
Ann
Futaba
Makoto
Haru and this for pose

Piggytron - looked at all the images in google search for the mini piggytrons.

Island plaza
Amazing! I love it!!

You don't know how to shade? Me too, it's a pain and I pretty much had to relearn and change up my approach lol.

This may not need to be said, but I like how you always put image references at the end of your posts.

The way you drew Isabelle makes me laugh for some reason haha.

You don't know how to shade? Me too, it's a pain and I pretty much had to relearn and change up my approach lol.

This may not need to be said, but I like how you always put image references at the end of your posts.

The way you drew Isabelle makes me laugh for some reason haha.

Yeah 😅. I was focusing on the basic shapes and was working on 3D shapes before starting this project. I’ll get to it eventually, but atm, trying to keep my focus small, though I am experimenting a little too.

Mistreil told me about etiquette in a post she made with tips so I have been making sure to do that even if i just glanced at something. The last thing I want to do is steal or not give an artist the credit they deserve.

Thanks! I was hoping to make a bit of this humorous; my humor is pretty dry though 😅. That makes me happy to hear that you thought it was funny 😊.

So I messed up; I rushed a bit on the ground at the plaza. I tried to recreate the plaza tiles as well as the shadow from this pic.
A594CAA6-3B37-4C11-AFA6-9FD6F765BF8A.jpeg
There are other mistakes, but the ground is my concern. A friend said it should be fixable but suggested to stick to cool colors; I had to look that up and so that means greens, blues, purples. Problem is, the areas I was basing this loosely on does not have a ground that color. I am considering maybe a neutral color like in this screenshot:
screen-shot-2019-06-09-at-3.13.42-pm.png

Edit: I think I figured out how to fix the mistake.

Butterfly
Mementos
Tarot Cards
Treasure chest
Velvet Room door.
Villager houses

Last edited:
Wow 🥺 that is fantastic!! You have come so far in such a short time. Honestly I am amazed 💜

Wow 🥺 that is fantastic!! You have come so far in such a short time. Honestly I am amazed 💜

Thanks so much 💜🥺🙏😊. I think I got carried away in a lot of it. Like I added tarot cards to fill the background and I think it takes away some of focus maybe. Also tried added some shadows and may have overdone that as well. 🤔

I remember hearing the terms warm and cool colors in grade school but I never did anything where I needed to apply that knowledge or remember how to 😅.

Thanks so much 💜🥺🙏😊. I think I got carried away in a lot of it. Like I added tarot cards to fill the background and I think it takes away some of focus maybe. Also tried added some shadows and may have overdone that as well. 🤔

I remember hearing the terms warm and cool colors in grade school but I never did anything where I needed to apply that knowledge or remember how to 😅.
You are even talking and thinking like an artist 😍 Honestly you are so talented 💜

You are even talking and thinking like an artist 😍 Honestly you are so talented 💜

You give me too much credit; Pyoopi mentioned it to me and I had to look it up what the cool colors were 😅. Thanks though 💜🙏. I appreciate the kind words :). I really hope I can fix the ground and after may take a break since i am at the point that I feel strained now .

damn look at you go. you’ve genuinely improved so much since you showed me that drawing you did of nef :eek:. your newest piece looks fantastic! all of the detailing is incredible, dun. ☺🖤

Thank you so much! 🥺💜🙏. I honestly don’t think I’ve improved as much as you think since I still don’t know how to shade and just found out about there being warm and cool colors and that it is important for lighting. But thank you! I appreciate that :). I experimented a lot during the drawing (and messed up a lot as a result not to mention mistakes while lining) so that could be what you’re seeing. Like I just got done recoloring the brown on the ground and redid that blue on the blue below the piggy bank.

It does make me happy to hear that you can see a difference though :). I still have a lot to learn.

Finally done! I messed up so many times and took way too many gambles, experimenting with the colors. On top of that, I just found that I bent the bottom right corner accidentally 😭. I couldn’t get the exact colors for everything but I tried my best to come close.
A22D5671-0EA5-4566-93CA-CD63ED523322.jpeg

First thing I did after eating every day was this and last thing I did not counting browsing on tbt and playing gacha games, was drawing. I definitely began to feel the strain last couple of says or more. 😅 I had a lot of fun doing this; just was impatient to be done. I think coloring was the bigger challenge (with the shading that I had not planned on attempting yet).

Definitely going to take a break from drawing for a little bit.

Last edited:
Finally done! I messed up so many times and took way too many gambles, experimenting with the colors. On top of that, I just found that I bent the bottom right corner accidentally 😭. I couldn’t get the exact colors for everything but I tried my best to come close.

Edit: I just realized I forgot to color the top.

Question: Should I color it? What color? I’ll update the picture if anyone thinks I should color it.

First thing I did after eating every day was this and last thing I did not counting browsing on tbt and playing gacha games, was drawing. I definitely began to feel the strain last couple of says or more. 😅 I had a lot of fun doing this; just was impatient to be done. I think coloring was the bigger challenge (with the shading that I had not planned on attempting yet).

This looks incredible! Eyes are so hard to draw and get right, so I'm amazed you were able to draw so many sets of eyes that look so good! 😍

You are definitely going to need a break!

This looks incredible! Eyes are so hard to draw and get right, so I'm amazed you were able to draw so many sets of eyes that look so good! 😍

You are definitely going to need a break!

Thank you so much! 😊🙏 I haven’t learned anatomy yet but I felt like this gave me good practice with the eyes :); I still am going to look how to do it better though.

Wow 🥺 you are such a talented artist!! I can’t believe how quickly you have improved so much 😍

Now please take a break 💜

Very nice! I'm sure you're pretty happy with this! Is this the same art that you've posted on twitter and tagged one of the VAs? I saw your post in the "What Are You Happy About Today" thread and was wondering if it's this one.

Very nice! I'm sure you're pretty happy with this! Is this the same art that you've posted on twitter and tagged one of the VAs? I saw your post in the "What Are You Happy About Today" thread and was wondering if it's this one.

Thank you so much!

Yup! This is the one. :)

This is AMAZING! I love the detail you put into it! Your hard work has definitely paid off - you should be super proud of yourself! I’ve always struggled with traditional art (the undo button is my best friend lol) so understand the struggles you may have had whilst doing this piece. The composition & colours you chose are wonderful! Bravo 👏🏼

This is AMAZING! I love the detail you put into it! Your hard work has definitely paid off - you should be super proud of yourself! I’ve always struggled with traditional art (the undo button is my best friend lol) so understand the struggles you may have had whilst doing this piece. The composition & colours you chose are wonderful! Bravo 👏🏼

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your kind words 🙏. I have to thank @Pyoopi for helping me with some of the colors when I messed up. It has been a long time since I heard about warm and cool colors and so, when she told me to go with cool colors on the bottom I had to look them up again and I plan on making sure I read up more on that since I wasn’t sure how important balancing the colors were. A lot of my color choices were based on pictures I looked at and I tried to come as close to them as possible.

DUNNNNNNNNNN WTF THIS IS SO GOOD!!! 😭 your hard work paid off! you definitely deserve a break, this is incredible!

Back