• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[OPEN] MoonlightAbsol's NEW Copic Commissions!

MoonlightAbsol

back to drawing
Bells
Switch
1869-8437-6286
Yellow Crescent Moon
Moonlight Halloweaster Egg
June Birthstone (Pearl)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Cake
Blue Candy
Feedback
100% (25) +
Hi everyone! If you've been around here for a while you may recognize me from an old freebie thread in the general Museum section, or a short commission thread I had here back when ACNH came out. Long story short, after a 2-year hiatus from TBT, I am back! I haven't been drawing as much recently due to my job, and I miss it and I miss this site, so I thought it would be the perfect time to come back.

I'm happy to say that I have two different style options this time around! The first is my regular style: traditional copic work of a character in a pose of your choice. I don't have examples of super up-to-date coloring, so I've included both links to my previous threads in the spoiler box that contain more examples. The second style is a more...cartoony (?) approach. I don't know what to classify it as, but they will be sketched traditional and colored digitally, unless you'd prefer me to color it traditionally.

Turnaround time 2 weeks-1 month (full time job, sorry!)

Note: All will be colored in marker. I don't have more than 1 up to date color ref, so please click here to see examples from the art dump/freebie thread. Here are examples and past commissions from the old commission thread.

GsdZHR4.jpg

ViKQ5mx.png

EX00aA6.jpg

6B3C6Yq.jpg
Ac0vfGS.png

***This is what this style looks like before. It can be colored with markers if you prefer.***

6sHHqtj.jpg

WHAT I WILL DRAW!

Anything, really!

Except for:

Anthro/furries (I suck at them, sorry)
Mecha
Heavy armor
NSFW/R18​

~~~~~~

**EDIT: NOW ACCEPTING TBT! 300 per chara: +100 additional character; STYLE 1 ONLY +100 for a full body. I still will prefer the items below**

Payment info! I'm looking for specific non-item things for ACNH (NO Bells or NMT, sorry). Don't fret, though--there are some really easy things here you can get in a few minutes of gameplay! Please note the DIYs are in the card form you can share with others, not the item itself. Feel free mix and match anything from all the options below if you'd like! For example, if you want to give 1 stack of crafting material + 1 DIY that is fine, or you can just pick one of anything from the list and that alone!

Sticks (x30)
Wood (x30)
Hardwood (x30)
Softwood (x30)
Cherry-blossom Rug
Festive Rug
" Top Set
" Tree
Frozen Floor Tiles
Holiday Candle
Ice Flooring
Iceberg Wall
Illuminated Tree
Jingle Wall
Ornament Mobile
" Tree
Shamrock Wand
Shell Lamp
" Music Box
" Table
Tabletop Festive Tree
Apple Dress
" Jam
" Smoothie
" Tart
" Umbrella
Baked Potatoes
Bamboo-slats Fence
Basement Flooring
Birdcage
Blue Rose Crown
" Wreath
Bonsai Shelf
Box-shaped Seat
Brown-sugar Bread
Cardboard Bed
Carp on a Cutting Board
Cherry Dress
" Smoothie
" Speakers
" Wall
Chic Cosmos Wreath
Chic Windflower Wreath
Coconut Smoothie
" Pudding
Cookies
Cool Windflower Wreath
Corral Fencing
Corrugate Iron Fencing
Cosmos Wreath
Crescent-Moon Chair
Cute Lily Crown
Cute Rose Crown
Cutting Board
Dark Bamboo Rug
Dark Cosmos Crown
Dark Lily Wreath
Dark Rose Wreath
Decayed Tree
Dharma
Fish and Chips
Flying Saucer
Forbidden Altar
Foxtail
Fruit Cupcakes
Fruit Salad
Galaxy Flooring
Gear Apparatus
Gear Tower
Giant Vine
Glowing Moss Boulder
" Dress
" Flooring
" Jar Shelves
" Pointed Cap
" Pond
" Rug
" Ruins Wall
" Wreath
Gold Helmet
Gold Rose Wreath
" Bathtub
" Dharma
" Plate Armor
" Urn
" Vase
" Wand
" Watch
Hyacinth Crown
" Wand
Iron Garden Table
" Ladder
" Worktable
Ironwood Cart
Light Bamboo Bath Mat
Lily Crown
Log Fence
Log-wall Fencing
Lunar Rover
" Surface
Manga-Library Wall
" Rug
" Shelf
" Wall
" Wall Clock
Minestrone Soup
" Pie
" Sandwich
" Tart
Moon
Mum Crown
" Wand
Mushroom Curry
" Pizza
Natural Mum Wreath
Nova Light
Open Wood Shelves
Orange Marmalade
" Pie
" Pound Cake
" Smoothie
Pansy Crown
Peach Jam
Pear Jam
" Jelly
" Tart
" Wardrobe
Pickled Vegetable
Pile of Cardboard Boxes
Pile of Cash
Plate Armor
Potato Galette
Pound Cake
Pretty Tulip Wreath
Project Table
Pumpkin Muffins
" Curry
Purple Hyacinth Crown
" Wreath
Purple Pansy Crown
Purple Windflower Crown

Rope-net Wall
Ruined Broken Pillar
Scarecrow
Sci-fi Flooring
" Wall
Seafood Pizza
" Salad
Senmaizuke Barrel
Signpost
Simple Mum Crown
Skateboard Rack
Small Wooden Partition
Spaghetti Napolitan
Standard Umbrella Stand
Star Clock
" Head
" Pochette
Starry Garland
" Skies Rug
" Skies Wall
" Wall
Straw Umbrella Hat
Street Piano
Suspicious Cauldron
Tension-pole Rack
Tomatoes Al Ajillo
Tomato Bagel Sandwich
Tree-Branch Wand
Tulip Crown
Veggie Cupcakes
" Quiche
Vine Bench
Windflower Crown
" Wreath
Wooden Box
" Mini Table
" Music Box
" Stool
" Table
Yellow Bamboo Mat
Yellow Star Rug

Thank you so much for considering, and happy to be back!

~~~~
Completed comms

QqBxXFD.jpg

jTBBtiy.jpg

ZA7zJsb.png
oqSPZWK.jpg

TSsBD9k.jpg
UTdtNLr.jpg

90F15CS.jpg

WMzAvKB.jpg
SCNfMTO.png
N/A

Last edited:
OMFG your art is sooo cute! 😭
I'd love a piece of my Tokyo Revengers OC with her bestie :3

I can offer a Golden Ladder Set-Up Kit DIY, Stacked Shopping Baskets DIY, 1 stack of Wood, 3 stacks of Sticks, and 1 stack of Gold Nuggets :3
Let me know if that's okay!

UCHIKOSHI!?

your stuff is so great and I love it so before I go crazy and try to wipe out your whole list please let me know if there's a limit to how much I can order orz (i promise to give fun characters and designs you might like to draw ;; )

OMFG your art is sooo cute! 😭
I'd love a piece of my Tokyo Revengers OC with her bestie :3

I can offer a Golden Ladder Set-Up Kit DIY, Stacked Shopping Baskets DIY, 1 stack of Wood, 3 stacks of Sticks, and 1 stack of Gold Nuggets :3
Let me know if that's okay!
Thank you! All that stuff is good too~ Post the refs and let me know how you'd like them to be posed/what medium if you have a preference :)

UCHIKOSHI!?

your stuff is so great and I love it so before I go crazy and try to wipe out your whole list please let me know if there's a limit to how much I can order orz (i promise to give fun characters and designs you might like to draw ;; )
YES zero escape is my life not only do i draw them but I've cosplayed 999 akane and junpei as well as ztd junpei.... my loves.
And aaagghghgh thank you so much! I think 2 orders is enough to start and then I'll have to see how busy this thread gets for any more

Thank you! All that stuff is good too~ Post the refs and let me know how you'd like them to be posed/what medium if you have a preference :)

YES zero escape is my life not only do i draw them but I've cosplayed 999 akane and junpei as well as ztd junpei.... my loves.
And aaagghghgh thank you so much! I think 2 orders is enough to start and then I'll have to see how busy this thread gets for any more
ZE is so peak... and that's so cool!!! someday when I have more time and money I'd like to cosplay haha and I have yet to play ZTD but was planning to later this year!! and sounds good x] I just have a lot of characters I feel would look so great in your style!!

Right now I have these I can give you but I can def get more in the future, just gotta trade around!!
Glowing painting
Mysterious painting
Festival-lantern set DIY
Cherry pie recipe
Mushroom crepe recipe
lmk when I can come drop the stuff off!!

for a first commission could you draw mizuki from AI the somnium files? either the first or second game design is fine!
tumblr_py7btq2Qvr1v2y3p0o3_250.png
Mizuki_clean_fullbody.png
Mizuki_NI_transparent.png

ZE is so peak... and that's so cool!!! someday when I have more time and money I'd like to cosplay haha and I have yet to play ZTD but was planning to later this year!! and sounds good x] I just have a lot of characters I feel would look so great in your style!!

Right now I have these I can give you but I can def get more in the future, just gotta trade around!!
Glowing painting
Mysterious painting
Festival-lantern set DIY
Cherry pie recipe
Mushroom crepe recipe
lmk when I can come drop the stuff off!!

for a first commission could you draw mizuki from AI the somnium files? either the first or second game design is fine!
Do you have a preferred style from the 2 options and/or pose for her? Items can be dropped off when I'm finished with the commission unless you'd rather do it before.

And man, ZTD is...a game, alright. People have very mixed opinions on it, but I don't mind it too much myself

Do you have a preferred style from the 2 options and/or pose for her? Items can be dropped off when I'm finished with the commission unless you'd rather do it before.

And man, ZTD is...a game, alright. People have very mixed opinions on it, but I don't mind it too much myself
OH I forgot to say whoops, style 2 please!! if you draw her from the 1st game you can draw her doing thumbs up pose or something with aiba, and if you do the 2nd you can draw her with her weapon! If you have time now I'd prefer to get it out of the way, otherwise I can wait!

ohhh I think the graphics will take a bit to get used to haha but my friend said it was good!

Hi! I'm back with my references X_X I completely got distracted!

Momoko (my oc) and Yume (my friends oc)!

Just let me know whenever you're available for drop off c:

EDIT: The first style works for me! :>

Ok, I have Mizuki ready to go! Make sure to open her in a new tab and save image to get the proper size resolution :)

PS bungo i love the future eve sig and icon ok. such a good song

5TbJxoo.png

Ok, I have Mizuki ready to go! Make sure to open her in a new tab and save image to get the proper size resolution :)

PS bungo i love the future eve sig and icon ok. such a good song

5TbJxoo.png
LETS GOOOOOO!!!! She looks so cool in your style I love it!!! I gotta get more stuff and then I'll be back for more >:]

and YESS future eve is so good and it matches the camp theme hehe

Apologies for the wait! I was caught up working on my yearly Kagerou Daze cover. You can check it out here!!

jTBBtiy.jpg

Just for fun here's the art I did for the Kagerou Daze cover too

biC8GjI.png

I don’t play ACNH at the moment so unfortunately can’t order and sorry if this is weird but I just wanted to say, you drew my OCs a few times way back when I was like 13 (2014) and I had just started drawing/making OCs and I loved them so much I still remember your art to this day 😭 so thank you for that, you’re part of the reason I’m an art student now. I’ll definitely be commissioning you if you take TBT at any point!

I don’t play ACNH at the moment so unfortunately can’t order and sorry if this is weird but I just wanted to say, you drew my OCs a few times way back when I was like 13 (2014) and I had just started drawing/making OCs and I loved them so much I still remember your art to this day 😭 so thank you for that, you’re part of the reason I’m an art student now. I’ll definitely be commissioning you if you take TBT at any point!
Oh my gosh this is so sweet!! It's making me so emotional I can't believe I had so much of an influence on you! Good luck at art school! I wish you the best and I'll be here if you ever want more art :) Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I can't put into words what I'm feeling

EDIT I will take TBT now if you want

Last edited:
Your art is so cool! Would you be willing to accept TBT bells in exchange for a drawing? You can trade them to other users here on TBT for the items that you're looking for. I don't have a Nintendo Online subscription, or I'd be happy to give you the actual items you're looking for.

Your art is so cool! Would you be willing to accept TBT bells in exchange for a drawing? You can trade them to other users here on TBT for the items that you're looking for. I don't have a Nintendo Online subscription, or I'd be happy to give you the actual items you're looking for.
Yeah sure, this is fine!

EDIT

Yeah so I kind of forgot that NSO is a thing so if you must pay with TBT then you can do so! I'd prefer the items but if you want art that much go for it!

Wonderful! How much would you charge for a drawing?

It's been forever since I did anything for TBT so I don't know how much art typically goes for. I will poke around at other threads in the morning for comparisons, but for now, whatever you want to give is fine

I don't want to unintentionally lowball you, so I'll wait until you've got an idea of what you'd like to charge rather than making an offer. Thank you for being willing to accept TBT!

I have several characters I made up that perhaps you could draw, but to start with, would you perhaps be willing to draw Doc Ock from the old Spider-Man comics? He's one of my favorite characters in all of fiction. I saw you don't want to draw mecha, and he's got robot tentacles, but they're pretty simple to draw, not complicated machinery, so maybe they don't count as mecha, I'm not 100% sure what all falls under that category. I'd love to see him in your style, but if you'd rather not draw him for any reason, I'm just fine with asking for something else. I have lots of things I could request, just, that came to my mind first. ^o^;>

I can get more references if you want them.

1688360074207-png.497865
doc ock 2.jpg
doc ock1.jpeg
And I just find it hilarious whenever he does totally mundane stuff with his robot arms, like pouring coffee, so if you felt like drawing him doing something mundane like that instead of supervillain stuff or just posing, I'd like that just as much. :)

I don't want to unintentionally lowball you, so I'll wait until you've got an idea of what you'd like to charge rather than making an offer. Thank you for being willing to accept TBT!

I have several characters I made up that perhaps you could draw, but to start with, would you perhaps be willing to draw Doc Ock from the old Spider-Man comics? He's one of my favorite characters in all of fiction. I saw you don't want to draw mecha, and he's got robot tentacles, but they're pretty simple to draw, not complicated machinery, so maybe they don't count as mecha, I'm not 100% sure what all falls under that category. I'd love to see him in your style, but if you'd rather not draw him for any reason, I'm just fine with asking for something else. I have lots of things I could request, just, that came to my mind first. ^o^;>

It looks like most people charge ~300 TBT, and that should be fine for what I'm planning!

~~~~

Comm for LittleMissPanda (DMs; posted w/permission!)

If you guys want Copic/Traditional as a full body like this be sure to specify otherwise it's gonna be a waist up or bust most likely.

QqBxXFD.jpg
qvMEqFD.jpg

Last edited:
Back