Commissioning Art (v.1.0 Sydney & v.2.0 Fry)

Foreverfox

💖✨Egg mother✨💖
Bells
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Enchanted Bloom
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Feedback
100% (235) +
Updated at bottom:

I’m commissioning art of my sweet Pom, Sydney, who crossed the rainbow bridge this afternoon. 🤧😭🖤1/9/2023🖤😭🤧 I will add pics to this when I’m not a blubbering mess and I feel like I can handle going through her pictures. Please post or PM if interested. May take on more than one commission, and this piece may be used as a tattoo or tattoo inspiration. I’ll make a post and lock the thread when I’ve closed this, otherwise assume commissions are still open or in progress.

Thank you for helping me memorialize my Sydney Marie. 🖤

DC0062AB-E34A-45A1-A897-1A41E59836F3.jpeg

2D88D276-AD01-4900-9B71-63AE3702C296.jpeg

B149CED5-8C84-4D5F-AEDA-53A3264DAD61.jpeg

2EEB49FD-6495-4A0F-86CD-609CDB15E637.jpeg

I have more if needed, but I basically put these up looking through them not at them, because I just can’t look at them right now.

What I’d like is for her to be sitting and wearing a small diamond crown, maybe with a light blue gem somehow incorporated. She was my pretty princess, so the crown is pretty important to me. She loved to dress up, and the last picture is actually where she won 3rd place in a costume contest as a piñata.

—————————————————————

Less than a month after losing my sweet Sydney, I’ve now lost my absolute most beloved companion, Fry, aka: Beans. He was a fat man at heart who loved all pultry and seafood, mac and cheese, yogurt, milk, butter, and ranch dressing, among many other foods. Since he was a Tuxedo cat, he often wore cat bow ties or neck ties, so if there were an accessory that defined him, that would be it.

3B90DDB3-0F7D-43D0-A132-79C13D796A2A.jpeg

02C8DD4B-ED8C-455C-891B-C6EA6A1B69A2.jpeg

BDCBDAAB-1928-4F14-9EFB-CB581B8EDD8A.jpeg

CFECAE9B-2F34-4D1F-8A8B-8284B52602F3.jpeg
69210A53-00B9-467F-8401-69B9976626F5.jpeg

Anyone who chooses to draw either of them, please draw in whatever style comes to you when you see them. I’m willing to pay for these, but I also understand that many people may not want payment. I’ve drawn a couple pets for others for free just to help the grieving process, and I know some people like to do that. I also know that for some, art is a business and a means of provision, so please just let me know.

Please feel free to post or PM and please feel free to ask questions. Thank you so much everyone. 🖤

Last edited:
I wish there was a hug emote; think of the good times together!
I just wanted to share some words of comfort. Post photos when you have had a bunch of hugs and can look at them fondly.

I'm very sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how painful that must be 🙁

What type of art are you after? If you are interested in commissioning a digital portrait of Sydney, I can draw one for you. Here are some examples of pet portraits I've done:
fZURkK1.jpg
K8eXxD2.jpg
ezBgkmT.png
MQgDdFK.png

9xkeVU3.jpg

ToddRpk.png

Let me know if you're interested. If not, I completely understand and I wish you the best during this difficult time.

What type of art are you after? If you are interested in commissioning a digital portrait of Sydney, I can draw one for you. Here are some examples of pet portraits I've done:
fZURkK1.jpg
K8eXxD2.jpg
ezBgkmT.png
MQgDdFK.png

9xkeVU3.jpg

ToddRpk.png

Let me know if you're interested. If not, I completely understand and I wish you the best during this difficult time.
Thank you so much, it’s definitely been the hardest thing I’ve dealt with in a long time 🖤
Your art is beautiful, and yes, I’ll be looking for digital art. I hope to feel okay enough to post some pics of here in the OP today. I think I’ll end up picking more than one person for this, and I’ll definitely want your beautiful art of her. Thank you deeply for replying 🖤

omg Lori!!! she's so adorable!!!! I really want to draw her, you don't have to worry abt giving me anything in return! I just really love drawing poofy and floofy animals and she's perfect <333

cannot say this enough but I'm so sorry for your loss, she looks so precious and I'm sure she had a tremendous impact on you and your family. 💙

omg Lori!!! she's so adorable!!!! I really want to draw her, you don't have to worry abt giving me anything in return! I just really love drawing poofy and floofy animals and she's perfect <333

cannot say this enough but I'm so sorry for your loss, she looks so precious and I'm sure she had a tremendous impact on you and your family. 💙
I would be absolutely honored to have you draw her 🖤💖🖤 and thank you so much. She had way more of an impact on us than I think we realized. I love her so much 🤧
Post automatically merged:

fZURkK1.jpg
K8eXxD2.jpg
ezBgkmT.png
MQgDdFK.png

9xkeVU3.jpg

ToddRpk.png

I’ve posted some pictures of Sydney and I’d love to have you draw her, feel free to reply here or PM 🖤

Last edited:
I’ve been at a loss for what to say but I’m so sorry for your losses fox. I have an idea of drawing the two together if that sounds okay? If you want the focus on just Beans I’d be happy to do that. I can’t promise I‘ll finish a drawing, but I want to try drawing it free of charge for something like this. Sorry again.

I’ve been at a loss for what to say but I’m so sorry for your losses fox. I have an idea of drawing the two together if that sounds okay? If you want the focus on just Beans I’d be happy to do that. I can’t promise I‘ll finish a drawing, but I want to try drawing it free of charge for something like this. Sorry again.
Thank you so much, that means a lot. I know a lot of times it can be hard to find words that feel like the adequately encapsulate everything you hope to say. I’d love an appreciate any drawing you’d like to do. They were together for a long time, so that is perfect. In fact, they often fought over who got Sydney’s bed haha. Beans usually won out on that one, he could be a bit of a bully, throwing his weight around and lording over everyone with this attitude that just oozed from him 🖤

Back