• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Farewell to New Leaf: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new profile pictures are confusing me so much, I don’t know who anyone is 😂
Post automatically merged:

Ooh I just noticed we have an egg currency now!

I would like to say that my aesthetic for the Egg Hunt event is now ready! I feel so proud of it too.

Congratulations to the winners of the House Letter Set raffle!

Please drop us a CTS thread regarding which version of the の you would like, and if you would prefer a specific date starting March 7th, 2024. It's likely we won't get around to sending these house prizes out for any winners until after Easter, as we're a bit busy around here, so please be patient.

Congratulations to the winners of the House Letter Set raffle!

Please drop us a CTS thread regarding which version of the の you would like, and if you would prefer a specific date starting March 7th, 2024. It's likely we won't get around to sending these house prizes out for any winners until after Easter, as we're a bit busy around here, so please bat patient.
Congrats to the winners!!! 🎉🎉🎉

Oh no 😂 these profile pictures
It's the law of TBT to have a cursed Easter Egg Hunt avatar, so get started!
Post automatically merged:

Also, I can't believe I forgot to spend on my extra MEOW Coupons for the raffle tickets. No use crying over spilled milk, I got TBT for them. So congrats to the two winners.

So while I originally said in the first post of this thread that the ACNL town tree would remain until April 9th... I may have clumsily forgotten about the Sakura tree in early April, which is quite special too. So we'll be saying goodbye to this tree on April 1st instead -- enjoy the last couple days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back