• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

🎨Dunquixote’s Art Gallery🖼

I ended up drawing Sylvain as a wolf, Lorenz as a horse and a special cameo by Anna as a cat; another Fire Emblem: Three Houses creation. I was so sad there was no A support for Lorenz and Sylvain; their support conversations were so hilarious and I would’ve loved to see what kind of ending they would have had together. I had to draw this in honor of their odd friendship, if you can even call it that 😅.

4FB1DF18-032B-46C7-B719-80C3A680C921.jpeg

Sylvain ref - in game screenshot of timeskip character model and this

Lorenz ref - screenshot of timeskip character model

Anna refs: here and here

Last edited:
Dun, your art is so creative and whimsical! 💜 Keep on drawing and practice, but don't forget to take breaks either. :3 I'm so tempted to take out my drawing tablet again (why am I always running out of time for pursuing things I want to do?) XD

Dun, your art is so creative and whimsical! 💜 Keep on drawing and practice, but don't forget to take breaks either. :3 I'm so tempted to take out my drawing tablet again (why am I always running out of time for pursuing things I want to do?) XD

Thanks so much! 💜🙏🥺😊 I saw some artists through google who turned characters into villagers and seeing how I can’t draw hands yet, I had thought trying to come up with my own version of them. It has been a lot of fun 😊. I was already going to draw some villagers when I saw I can’t do hands or accurately draw characters yet.

While I’m still in the process of learning other things - right now I’m practicing with 3D shapes, I may do other characters from the series and different games/anime too. 😋 This has been so much fun.

Last edited:
I hope you didn't mind the huge influx of notifications for this thread lol. There was a lot of art to go through, but I just want to say I applaud you for putting lots of detail in the clothing of your drawings and being persistent in trying to improve. :)

I have two questions:
1. Have you ever done digital art before?
2. Do you take art requests? I wouldn't mind paying a few tbt if you do!

I hope you didn't mind the huge influx of notifications for this thread lol. There was a lot of art to go through, but I just want to say I applaud you for putting lots of detail in the clothing of your drawings and being persistent in trying to improve. :)

I have two questions:
1. Have you ever done digital art before?
2. Do you take art requests? I wouldn't mind paying a few tbt if you do!

I don’t mind at all! Thanks so much for taking a look and for the feedback! 😊🙏 I really appreciate it!

1. Nope but I hope to look into it eventually. Right now I want to see how committed I am to maintaining this as a hobby since I started drawing again with no idea how much I would enjoy it so assumed this would be a casual thing. But since I started drawing, I’ve been finding more artists whose artwork just makes me want to draw fanart on the same level as them, so I really am going to try to stick to it. It is tough right now with no job or money (and my computer is really old) but maybe around Christmas I could look into tablets and/or computer programs.

2. I have actually been thinking about that seeing how some others have used their gallery for free requests. I didn’t think anyone would be interested though. No need to pay! If you have a request, I’d be happy to give your request a shot and start working on it tomorrow when I’m free :).

I don’t mind at all! Thanks so much for taking a look and for the feedback! 😊🙏 I really appreciate it!

1. Nope but I hope to look into it eventually. Right now I want to see how committed I am to maintaining this as a hobby since I started drawing again with no idea how much I would enjoy it so assumed this would be a casual thing. But since I started drawing, I’ve been finding more artists whose artwork just makes me want to draw fanart on the same level as them, so I really am going to try to stick to it. It is tough right now with no job or money (and my computer is really old) but maybe around Christmas I could look into tablets and/or computer programs.

2. I have actually been thinking about that seeing how some others have used their gallery for free requests. I didn’t think anyone would be interested though. No need to pay! If you have a request, I’d be happy to give your request a shot and start working on it tomorrow when I’m free :).
That sounds good! I happen to have an art request right now. I'd like you to draw Queenie in a clover dress walking (or whatever is comfortable within your skills) by the beach. Here's a reference in the spoiler to get you started.
2021061400205000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
Please don't feel pressured to get this done within a short time span! I wouldn't mind waiting for a few days if you need that much time. Do your best and have fun! :D

I just wanted to say I love how much you've improved, all the details in the clothes, the drawings themselves are really amazing!

Glad I kept you as my inspiration for my own confidence to opening up, to show off my own! You keep getting better, and better! Your art is lovely, keep up the great work 🤗

I just wanted to say I love how much you've improved, all the details in the clothes, the drawings themselves are really amazing!

Glad I kept you as my inspiration for my own confidence to opening up, to show off my own! Your art is lovely, keep up the great work 🤗

Thank you so much! 😊🙏

I’m really glad you opened up and shared your artwork; I love what you posted so far! Keep up the great work as well! 😊❤️ I look forward to seeing what else you come up with. :)

That sounds good! I happen to have an art request right now. I'd like you to draw Queenie in a clover dress walking (or whatever is comfortable within your skills) by the beach. Here's a reference in the spoiler to get you started.
Please don't feel pressured to get this done within a short time span! I wouldn't mind waiting for a few days if you need that much time. Do your best and have fun! :D

Here you go! Let me know if there is anything you want added :)

16BCAA88-5FEC-47D7-B388-F935074FA33A.jpeg

Here you go! Let me know if there is anything you want added :)

View attachment 380624
Oh my gosh this is so cute! 😄 Having Queenie walk while drinking something (could you tell me what she's drinking?) and being happy puts a smile on my face! You may have already figured this out, but Queenie is one of my favourite villagers so this makes me even happier!

As for the background, you could add some seashells by the shore and maybe even a palm tree, but I can still tell that she's walking on the beach. Thank you! I'm saving this on my computer so I can look at it again whenever I want. You've made my evening a good one. :)

Oh my gosh this is so cute! 😄 Having Queenie walk while drinking something (could you tell me what she's drinking?) and being happy puts a smile on my face! You may have already figured this out, but Queenie is one of my favourite villagers so this makes me even happier!

As for the background, you could add some seashells by the shore and maybe even a palm tree, but I can still tell that she's walking on the beach. Thank you! I'm saving this on my computer so I can look at it again whenever I want. You've made my evening a good one. :)

46B4F931-F2EB-4EF9-ADBB-FB8AC955A380.jpeg

Added some seashells and palm trees.:)

She’s drinking a peach smoothie 😊. I’m so glad you like it. :) Thanks for the request!

I

I love that you did her little foot prints in the sand! 😭🥰 So cute.

Thanks so much! 😊🙏 I was playing around with the sandy beach flooring and saw when i moved her she left foot prints which gave me the idea to try to draw them. I haven’t gotten to the point where I can draw the background well, so it probably could be better 🤔. I appreciate the feedback and am glad to hear it looks okay at the least :)

This was a possible OC idea for a fanfic that I plan to write hopefully one day when I am done brainstorming (if I ever get done brainstorming). Top character is Myson from Fire Emblem: Three Houses; I like his design and wanted to see if I could twink it a lot to try making my own character. Though, now that I colored it and am looking at it, I think I may scrap this… 🤔 The picture on the right is another idea; I was looking at ancient Greek clothing for some ideas. I was contemplating putting a scene on the. back or front of the cloak but changed my mind.

D1914DB3-86B5-4912-BDB7-47815C8F7DC3.jpeg

not sure if I like how the colors ended up. Maybe I should’ve colored the undershirt black. 🤔 I like the decorative piece at the waist. The inner shirt was two bright for the type of character this is (he is going to be an Agarthan) so I tried to darken the purple.

98E0CA4D-EB9D-4164-9397-31780C2EAD63.jpg
53541577-161B-4255-B0D8-92C206CF2C6C.jpeg
9B368EDC-48A1-49F7-BA1D-70FCE88D4C54.jpg

Symbol, waist, and the shoulder part of cloak were based on the symbol from here.

Also used Felix character model image for reference for shirt.

Sword reference

Dagger reference to
CC099E61-BF95-4AAF-82A0-BD1F576B0E79.jpeg
- don’t click if you haven’t beaten Crimson Flower playthrough in 3 Houses.

Links are attached to images

I think my idea had some potential but still need to work on my drawing skills and improving my ideas too.

Ahh! Omg this is so adorable!! Their faces look so happy, they look so cute together ❤

Thank you thank you!!

I’m so glad you like it! 😊 I knew those two were among your favorites and seeing how you drew some of your villagers gaming together, I thought you might like another take on how they could be bonding together 🙂. Sorry that the background and objects aren’t the greatest. I’ll keep trying hard to improve so one day I can draw some better stuff including backgrounds and objects.

I’m currently working on a big project but after I plan on doing some drawings for friends and then maybe open my gallery up for free requests if anyone would like that; might need to take a break first though since I’ve been working on this project since last Wednesday. 😅

Day 1: Wednesday
639DEA4A-0F3C-4EBD-AC52-25D21F87B138.jpeg

So initially the plan was to draw my island rep dressed up as Joker and two other villagers, but even on the first day, that changed quite significantly as you can see.

Day 2: Thursday
5C49C2FB-0BE0-4DE0-A2A4-652B83626A14.jpeg

Day 3: Friday
B10EB8C5-155F-41F7-AAD8-C3FD68EB7C10.jpeg

Day 4: Saturday
6D5FFDDF-CCE8-4BD4-8244-006306C3D2BE.jpeg

Day 5: Sunday

AA65EA56-309F-43B6-9648-7F827D46B1BE.jpeg

Sorry about the glare from the camera and lighting. I still don’t know how to shade but I was experimenting a little with the colored pencils here. Seeing how “Violet’s” hair turned out nicely I may go back and see if I can do anything to make what I colored already (in addition to coloring in more seeing some spots i missed on camera) look a little better. Still need to finish Violet, add stuff to the bottom and maybe fill in background a little. I’m nervous about coloring the faces since in spite of some noticeable mistakes to me, they ended up looking really good and I think without shading, my coloring will ruin them.

So what I’m drawing is now an AC & Persona 5 Royale Crossover. In the game you beat up some bad guys’ shadows in another realm, get them to confess their crimes. You have to send a calling card and steal their treasure. In my drawing, Tom Nook represents Kuneshiro; I should’ve changed the nooklings’ forms to something else of how he’d view them, but I kept them as they were to make them recognizable. The things they’re on are mini Piggytrons; it is a piggy bank armed with weapons and that can go from mobile to rolling as a ball.

Isabelle had a fusion with Jack Frost. I think I should have left her white but to make it more recognizable to be Isabelle I chose to change the color as well. Redd represents Madarame.

Isabelle is being held up; in the game you can negotiate with shadows (not bosses but I figured for my crossover she wouldn’t be really a boss. I am thinking for consistency and accuracy, I should have but I wanted to make a joke out of her socks that she finds) for money and items or to join your side if you haven’t collected them yet.

The UFO is Futaba’s persona (she’s in it). Redd’s treasure is the bat wing valiant statue with his head and him dressed as a shogun like Madarame. Nook’s treasure is a bag of bells and golf balls trophy.

The colored pencils smeared a lot so I am aware their skin colors look off. 😔

I was going to wait until I finished to post, but I thought I’d share my progress since I’m really excited how this is turning out and it may be a couple more days until I finish. 😅

Jack Frost
Isabelle - shoot I just realized I dressed her in wrong outfit. I forgot she wore the pink aloha shirt even though at the start of this project I did use her amiibo card.
Tom Nook - for the angry expression. And google images for rest.
Joker
Yoshizawa
Akechi
Yusuke
Ann
Futaba
Makoto
Haru and this for pose
Calling card
Piggytron - looked at all the images in google search for the mini piggytrons.

Island plaza

Last edited:
Back