TBT's Farewell to New Leaf: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh, so this site is where creepypastas get started. Now it makes sense.

I’m probably not changing to an Easter aesthetic. I feel like it’s too much work to change my profile, lineup, and signature since it’s only one day, especially at this point where it’s only two days away.

Ohh, so this site is where creepypastas get started. Now it makes sense.

I’m probably not changing to an Easter aesthetic. I feel like it’s too much work to change my profile, lineup, and signature since it’s only one day, especially at this point where it’s only two days away.
I hear ya! For the most part, my avatar stays the same because it’s my fav. And I’ll keep my siggy for a while as well since I just made it. But I did change up my lineup for Easter even though I love my previous lineup so very much. I like this one too. It’s fun.

zipper.png
I clicked away from the page for a short while, when I came back that was in full view, slowly scrolling by...

Yay I am so keen!!!!! I don't have any eggs to display so I am so keen to earn some haha

Time to change up the eggs-esthetic !!!!

Yess, I hope I am able to make it on time. I still have yet to change my aesthetic yet.

Yay that’s earlier than I was expecting, now I’ll be able to do it before I go to bed!

I've never had an Easter avatar before lol
I will just pretend my egg collectibles are good enough

That's been at the end of the TBT credits the whole time, I think
Most likely, but I'll admit I never watched it to the end. I would've rather discovered it that way though than by switching back to my TBT tab and seeing his face slowly scrolling by like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back