• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[OPEN] MoonlightAbsol's NEW Copic Commissions!

Hiya! Thanks for accepting TBT! I've been seeing this thread and now that you're accepting TBT I can order hehe.

I'd love to place an order but before I do, I wanted to ask if drawing 2 of the style 2 digitally coloured characters be okay per a single order?

I'd be happy to pay that! Would you like me to sent you the TBT now, or would you rather start/complete the drawing first?
Once it's completed would be good :)

Hiya! Thanks for accepting TBT! I've been seeing this thread and now that you're accepting TBT I can order hehe.

I'd love to place an order but before I do, I wanted to ask if drawing 2 of the style 2 digitally coloured characters be okay per a single order?

Yeah, that's fine! It'll just be +100 TBT per chara so it's 400 total instead of 300

hiya, if you're still accepting commissions then i'd love a style 1 copic fullbody of my splatoon sona! i still adore the old piece i got from you so much, i'd love to see them in your style again with their updated design!

i don't think i have the diy recipes you're looking for, but i have a handful of crafting materials (68 wood, 28 hardwood, 12 sticks, 14 gold) that i could offer? additionally/alternatively i can pay in usd if you accept real currency :]

@kiwikenobi Thank you for your patience in the delay! I'll have your work uploaded tomorrow in the late afternoon/evening PST

hiya, if you're still accepting commissions then i'd love a style 1 copic fullbody of my splatoon sona! i still adore the old piece i got from you so much, i'd love to see them in your style again with their updated design!

i don't think i have the diy recipes you're looking for, but i have a handful of crafting materials (68 wood, 28 hardwood, 12 sticks, 14 gold) that i could offer? additionally/alternatively i can pay in usd if you accept real currency :]
I can take the crafting materials, yes! I could take rlc but I dont have any idea what i would charge. And yea I remember drawing your inkling!! I remember having a ton of fun making that piece :D

Do you want her w/inkling proportions or like a normal human?

@kiwikenobi Thank you for your patience in the delay! I'll have your work uploaded tomorrow in the late afternoon/evening PST

I can take the crafting materials, yes! I could take rlc but I dont have any idea what i would charge. And yea I remember drawing your inkling!! I remember having a ton of fun making that piece :D

Do you want her w/inkling proportions or like a normal human?

I'd prefer the normal proportions, similar to the last piece you did! :]
im not super great at pricing art either, but if you have a ko-fi or something similar i could tip you before or after the piece is finished?

I'd prefer the normal proportions, similar to the last piece you did! :]
im not super great at pricing art either, but if you have a ko-fi or something similar i could tip you before or after the piece is finished?
I don't have anything other than a PayPal, so don't worry about it! I'll get started on it :)

~~~~

@kiwikenobi Here is your guy!! He's settling into the morning routine. Hope you like it!

oqSPZWK.jpg

Hi @Sakura625 !!! Wanted to let you know your art piece is taking a little longer than expected due to my work picking up, but it will be up by Thursday! Thank you for your patience :)

Ok, she is done! Hope you enjoy and thanks for your patience!

TSsBD9k.jpg
MSWBmio.jpg

[/spoiler\

WAHH thank you, it turned out so lovely!!! i adore this piece sm ..

hi! i was wondering if you were still taking commissions? if so, i could offer you for two characters 4 stacks of softwood and hardwood, pear jam mushroom curry and golden dharma diys ^^

(correct me if i’m doing this wrong since i’m brandy new haha)

hi! i was wondering if you were still taking commissions? if so, i could offer you for two characters 4 stacks of softwood and hardwood, pear jam mushroom curry and golden dharma diys ^^

(correct me if i’m doing this wrong since i’m brandy new haha)
Yes I am! And this is all good :)

hi! if you’re still accepting comms, i can offer 3 stacks of hardwood for one character if that sounds fair to you :)

Hi there, is this shop still open?

If it's open, I would like to trade my extra DIY's for the 2 characters I have drawn in style 2 because the art style looks super cool!
If you still look for the DIY's, I have the following DIY's:
  • Tomatoes Al Ajillo
  • Apple Dress
  • Street Piano
  • Wooden Box
I'm basically active for trading items on ACNH anytime except the timeslots 12-4 pm (EDT) since It's basically midnight in my time zone and I'm asleep during that time.

Thank you!

Hi there, is this shop still open?

If it's open, I would like to trade my extra DIY's for the 2 characters I have drawn in style 2 because the art style looks super cool!
If you still look for the DIY's, I have the following DIY's:
  • Tomatoes Al Ajillo
  • Apple Dress
  • Street Piano
  • Wooden Box
I'm basically active for trading items on ACNH anytime except the timeslots 12-4 pm (EDT) since It's basically midnight in my time zone and I'm asleep during that time.

Thank you!
Yes, the shop is still open!

Thank you to everyone being patient; I've been super busy with work and life stuff. I'm off next week though so expect stuff then!

Back