• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🎨Dunquixote’s Art Gallery🖼

Dunquixote

Water King
Bells
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Orange Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
I’m not a good artist since I don’t draw using the proper techniques, but since I’ve been drawing a lot before and after the tournament, I thought I’d share what I made recently and may post more eventually if I continue drawing (though may also take down because of insecurity; kinda embarrassed tbh 😅).

Draw the User Above you:
8248011C-DC3C-4375-8A0C-4157BFCE429F.jpeg

This was drawn for @Mick. Toy dinosaurs were a reference to the show Firefly; a character in the show played with toy dinosaurs.

30410E98-35F6-48C1-9964-19BF1147ABD6.jpeg

This was for @Pyoopi. I heard and seen clips of her playing Mario Kart sessions and thought to make her her own kart and have her hold an item that reflects her mischievous and destructive behavior. 😏🥴

7E24C7F0-83B1-4EAD-8289-F9BCA44E8900.jpeg

This was drawn for @Yanrimasart. I based the pose on the Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood cover.

For Fun:
515A70C5-2E88-4B65-A4BF-1B048BD89371.jpeg

I showed @Pyoopi a screenshot of @NefariousKing being pitfalled when he came to my island with clothes that I ordered and she said that he should be a mole, which gave me the idea of drawing his rep as Resetti. 😋

Birthday:
FDC081E1-D1CA-44FD-8F3A-BF9BEE2E933A.jpeg

I drew this for @jadetine for a birthday card that @SpaceTokki77 put together :).

TBT Gaming Tournament:
43AF74A4-4FC2-4C4F-9BA1-3085F7EFEA5C.jpeg

Catbug from Bravest Warriors cheering for Red Team
97810393-1EDB-4345-B9E0-232C20B96E32.jpeg

Ann from Persona 5

9DAF3FA2-9A8D-4E7D-9B12-DB242FE6D0B5.jpeg

3869E427-71A9-4C6F-98B5-9289A68E48C9.jpeg

sorry the last two are sideways; they are shown right side up on my phone.

Food:
EAC4EDA7-AF9C-4299-9EDA-ADB8F26697E4.jpeg

Cannedwich from FFXV - finished this today. Been working on this for a couple days.

Commissioned by @kiwikenobi - sorry for the late tag. >< I should’ve put it here right away.

Resetti

Waluigi

Froggy chair

Blue

Mario Kart - not sure what I used. I didn’t save the reference. >< Might have been similar to this since the car had yellow wheels. Bomb ref.

Ann from Persona 5 - here and here

Delibird - here and here

Catbug

Super Star

Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood for Raymond

The bell flower was inspired by the Bellflower’s flag flag in the tournament (can’t provide link since the board was taken down).

YpePmbA.jpg

Screenshot I took from FFXV

I am considering opening my gallery up for free commissions. So will add more info. below in time.

Last edited:
I love these! 💜 The villagers you draw are so cute, and I love the little Bellflower that has eyes! 😂

I absolutely love your art 💜 you are really talented 🥺

I loved your drawing of Nefsetti 😂 7am, no sleep and heading out to work. Thanks for starting my day with a smile 💜

I absolutely love your art 💜 you are really talented 🥺

I loved your drawing of Nefsetti 😂 7am, no sleep and heading out to work. Thanks for starting my day with a smile 💜

Aw shucks! Thanks! 🥺🙏❤️ That means a lot to me and happy to help :). I want you to feel better and have a better day, week, month. 🙂

I will take this opportunity and tell you that I realy love the art you’ve posted; no, I am not going to take a no from you 🙂. Your artwork has so much character in not to mention the colors and vibe are great!

Aw shucks! Thanks! 🥺🙏❤ That means a lot to me and happy to help :). I want you to feel better and have a better day, week, month. 🙂

I will take this opportunity and tell you that I realy love the art you’ve posted; no, I am not going to take a no from you 🙂. Your artwork has so much character in not to mention the colors and vibe are great!
That is so kind of you. I won’t argue for once as it’s you 🤐 (although my drawing is in no way art 😂) Your kind words always mean so much.

Cant wait to see more of your artwork 💜

AHHHHHHHH YOU MADE AN ART GALLERY!!!!!! 😭💜 if you take this down i s2g,, i love your art sm 🥺. also can we talk about how realistic that food drawing looks? like it lowkey looks like it’s 3D omg.

AHHHHHHHH YOU MADE AN ART GALLERY!!!!!! 😭💜 if you take this down i s2g,, i love your art sm 🥺. also can we talk about how realistic that food drawing looks? like it lowkey looks like it’s 3D omg.

Thank you so much! 🥺🙏😊. That means so much to me. You’re too kind :); I’m glad you like it though. I thought regardless how long or not I’ll be drawing, it’d be nice to have somewhere to put my art and get feedback :).

@Dunquixote This is amazing ❤ I am starving just staring at your food drawing I need some chips yum ☺ I would love to see more art in this museum 😊

Thanks so much ❤️🙏🥺. I’ll see what I can do :). My next plans are to draw a villager or rep for another friend. She drew me a picture for the tournament so I wanted to do something for her 😊.

Your art is AMAZING! I am in awe at the food piece you did!! 😍 traditional art is a whole other ball game when it comes to drawing (mainly since there’s no undo button lol!) so I am even more impressed that you’ve been able to make art that looks so clean! 😊 can’t wait to see more!

Your art is AMAZING! I am in awe at the food piece you did!! 😍 traditional art is a whole other ball game when it comes to drawing (mainly since there’s no undo button lol!) so I am even more impressed that you’ve been able to make art that looks so clean! 😊 can’t wait to see more!

Thank you so much! 🥺🙏😊. That means a lot to me! That was my first time drawing food and I was not sure how well it would turn out and when I was finished, I had mixed feelings.

These are so cute and well done! 😍 I know it wasn't easy to share these because of insecurities (I felt that way too when I decided I want to share my art 😋)but I think I speak for everyone when I say that we're glad you did share! Your art style has lots of creativity and humor to it, especially the Delibird chucking Super Stars at everyone lol it made me laugh ☺️

These are so cute and well done! 😍 I know it wasn't easy to share these because of insecurities (I felt that way too when I decided I want to share my art 😋)but I think I speak for everyone when I say that we're glad you did share! Your art style has lots of creativity and humor to it, especially the Delibird chucking Super Stars at everyone lol it made me laugh ☺

Aw thanks, Panda 🥺❤️🙏. I am so glad the Delibird one made you laugh 😊. I generally don’t have a good sense of humor so I wasn’t sure if the humor was conveyed well 😅.

So adorable!! I love how you drew Ann from Persona!! I love it! Assassins Creed Raymond, the villagers are so cute

Thank you so much! 🥺🙏 I am so glad you like them!

Your art is really good! Nice work!! Keep going! Your catbug is so cute :3

Thanks so much! 🥺🙏😊. I really appreciate the feedback :). I’m glad you liked Catbug! 😊

@Totoroki remember all those times I used 🤡 and joked about Clowney Frowney coming to steal Bokugo’s dream carrots and bananas? Well, guess what? It happened 😈.
107A1F80-0255-4072-917A-7AB07A971F5D.jpeg

A drawing for @Totoroki inspired a little by the painting “The Scream” by Edvard Munch. This is her rep and Clowney Frowney; I sometimes send her clown emojis and when her bunnies are being bad I sometimes say Clowney Frowney will steal their dream carrots and bananas. It is a bit silly 😅

Last edited:
Your art is so cute, Dun! 💜 Your plate of food look delicious and is making me crave cucumber sandwiches and McDonald's fries. 😆

@Totoroki remember all those times I used 🤡 and joked about Clowney Frowney coming to steal Bokugo’s dream carrots and bananas? Well, guess what? It happened 😈.
View attachment 378356
A drawing for @Totoroki inspired a little by the painting “The Scream” by Edvard Munch. This is her rep and Clowney Frowney; I sometimes send her clown emojis and when her bunnies are being bad I sometimes say Clowney Frowney will steal their dream carrots and bananas. It is a bit silly 😅
Bakugo does not get his carrots and bananas stolen. Bakugo does the stealing
PpF8GnD.jpg

Anyway, thank you, I love it 🙏

Your art is so cute, Dun! 💜 Your plate of food look delicious and is making me crave cucumber sandwiches and McDonald's fries. 😆

Aw thanks so much! 🥺🙏. That means a lot to me! 😊 That was my first serious attempt at drawing food.

Here is the picture I used for the reference:
YpePmbA.jpg

That does sound good! Now I want some too. 🤤

Bakugo does not get his carrots and bananas stolen. Bakugo does the stealing
PpF8GnD.jpg

Anyway, thank you, I love it 🙏

🥺What a cute buns. Must miss those dream veggies and fruit that were stolen 🥴😋

Awake, he doesn’t get them stolen, but sleeping 🤔. If he wore the bunny ear hat more, maybe the Clowney Frowney could temporarily call a truce 😋😏. I’m glad you like it! :)

Back