• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Zelda's Art Gallery (and Awakening)

Zelda's Art Challenge ~ Days 26-35

Despite the fact that most of the roster here was pretty meh to draw, two specific CPU Miis made up for it. I was really excited to make this post, to say the least.
Also, I finally caught up with the drawings! Now I'm back to one Mii per day, which takes off a lot of pressure for me. ^^

I drew his ponytail here, despite it not being shown in his official image (since all those Miis are front-facing).
1675540463276.png
I can't believe I got to draw my #1 favorite CPU Mii within the first month. 😭 Since she's the penultimate Swordplay Showdown boss, I gave her the sword (not the armor though, since I don't know how to draw that). I made sure this piece looked good, and I love how it turned out!
1675540473476.png
I've drawn her once or twice before, but those pieces looked better than this one, unfortunately. ;w;
1675540481063.png
I think I drew his facial proportions accurately!
1675540570664.png
She's staring into the depths of your soul. All joking aside, I have some trouble drawing the eyes she has (which she shares with quite a bit of other CPU Miis, like Tommy).
1675540579581.png
I had to redraw his hair like three times 'cause I kept using the wrong colors and brushes, so it doesn't quite look like his official design.
1675540588162.png
Since this day was my birthday, I decided to choose a Mii to draw, and I picked Pierre! I've been wanting to draw my favorite French Mii (hence the flag) for a while anyways.
1675540594644.png
I haven't noticed until now that he shares a lot of the same facial features as Matt (specifically nose, mouth, beard, and mustache).
1675540602632.png
I haven't seen her much during my WSR/WP games (except in Swordplay Showdown, since she's the boss of Stage 4), but I really like her design!
1675540615050.png
I quite literally free-styled his face here. :P
1675540622123.png

Something I've decided to do for this challenge is monthly analytics. These Miis have a lot of interesting information and trivia, even though most of it isn't shown or needed in the games.

The things I'll be covering are:
-Male to female ratio
-Wii Sports or Wii Sports Resort debutants
-Nationalities
-Favorite colors
-Wii Party difficulties
-Champions/Vice-Champions/Beginners/Vice-Beginners
-Swordplay Showdown bosses
-Personal favorites
-Special Titles
Male Miis: 18
Female Miis: 13
WS Debutants: 24
WSR Debutants: 7

Japanese: 10
North American: 10
British: 2
French: 1
Spanish: 4
German: 3
Italian: 1

Red: 3
Orange: 4
Yellow: 2
Lime Green: 2
Forest Green: 1
Royal Blue: 2
Sky Blue: 3
Purple: 4
Pink: 3
Brown: 1
White: 2
Black: 4

Beginner: 8
Standard: 5
Advanced: 6
Expert: 6
Master: 6

Champions: 2 (Lucía - Table Tennis), (Matt - Boxing and Swordplay)
Vice-Champions: 2 (Tatsuaki - Tennis), (Eva - Basketball)
Beginners: 2 (Ryan - Boxing and Swordplay), (Matt - Tennis)
Vice-Beginners: 1 (Fumiko - Swordplay)

Swordplay Showdown Bosses: 4 (Matt - Stage 20), (Takashi - Stage 12), (Yoko - Stage 19), (Gabriele - Stage 10)
Special Titles: 2 (Ryan - Swordplay Speed Slice 'Substitute' Referee and Swordplay Tutorial Mii), (Matt - Boxing Coach and Swordplay Speed Slice Referee)
Favorites: 4 (Abby - #6), (Eva - #3), (Haru - #10), (Yoko - #1)

Last edited:
Zelda's Art Challenge ~ Days 36-45

The past week or so has been pretty odd for me in terms of drawing, I feel that my art looks worse than it did before. D: Either way, I'm just glad I was able to get some interesting ideas in this sea of mostly mediocre Miis, aha.

Fun fact: She is the only CPU Mii in the entire Wii Sports series to have the dotted Mii eyebrows she has. Also Sandra is staring into your soul.
Day36Sandra.png
Asami, aka Goldfish. Pretty much every person in the Wii Sports community has called her that at least once, so I decided to implement it into my drawing. But I think her design is adorable and she's one of my favorites!
Day37Asami.png
I used to not like Kathrin 'cause she was really annoying in swordplay showdown (especially in stage 20), but I think she's okay now.
Day38Kathrin.png
She has the same hairstyle as Eva, so I freestyled it. :P
Day39Chika.png
I think I made his eyes too big, oops. Anyways, he has two titles (swordplay showdown boss and cycling vice-champion), but I really didn't feel like drawing anything about it.
Day40Fritz.png
She's not cross-eyed, but I figured it'd be easier to draw her eyes like that. I quite like this drawing!
Day41Ashley.png
I really like how I drew Ai, especially the eyes! I think I could've made the lipstick a bit narrower, though.
Day42Ai.png
He shares the same eyes as Ashley, so I did it cross-eyed again. Ren is pretty popular in the WS community, but I'm neutral to him.
Day43Ren.png
He has the same eyes as Jessie, but I went for dot eyes for simplicity's sake. (Wow, I'm talking about eyes a lot in this post.)
Day44Chris.png
This day just so happened to be Valentine's Day and I wanted to draw something about it, so David is holding a heart I guess? I didn't know what else to do, haha. I gave him a baseball bat since he's a top Pro in baseball, and is also on Champion Sakura's team.
Day45David.png

Small update: I decided to add something new for the monthly analytics thing - Wii Party difficulties! I'm honestly surprised I haven't thought of this from the start. I edited my last post to add the WP difficulties for the January analytics!

Last edited:
Zelda's Art Challenge ~ Days 46-55

I meant to post this yesterday, but I kinda forgot about it until midnight when I was supposed to be asleep. I spent 4 hours with the drawing and trying to fix some technical difficulties with Google Photos, so I was too tired to post by then. ToT
But anyways, I'm super excited to showcase my art! I got quite a bit of favorites and goods Miis in general to draw. :D

I gave him a hot-dog because of the nickname he has, "Oscar Mayer Wiener" (which I recently learned is a company who makes hot-dogs and stuff).
1677347476768.png
I think I drew her face accurately! It's quite an interesting one, to say the least.
1677347487013.png
It's my second-favorite CPU Mii and I get to draw her! She's holding a baseball with a baseball glove, since she's the Champion of that sport.
1677347494976.png
For a Mii with a simplistic design, I butchered it really badly, especially the head shape. ToT
1677347503843.png
I like how I drew Emma, especially her eyes!
1677347513624.png
Another one of my favorite Miis! This shares some elements with the Eva drawing I did for this challenge, which is pretty coincidental since they're also teammates in basketball and tennis (some of their best sports, along with boxing).
I tried to portray Tyrone as smug (like he's gonna destroy you in any sport you play against him in), and I think I pulled it off. :>
1677347522180.png
Oh wow, two favorite Miis back-to-back! I did a similar approach with the Tyrone drawing from yesterday with the boxing outfit and tennis racket (since she's the vice-champion and champion respectively). One of my friends said "she looks like she's ready to beat solmeone's ***" and I wholeheartedly agree, haha.
1677347534026.png
I always get her confused with Maria and I don't know why. They don't even have the same hair color!
1677347542276.png
I was gonna draw about Shouta's big lips, but I already did that with Silke and Hiroshi, so I opted out. I honestly think this drawing looks better than his official design, haha.
1677347549228.png
I wouldn't consider her one of my favorites, but I do like Gwen a lot! I gave her a camera here, since she's the photographer in skydiving (I didn't know how to draw the diving suit, though).
1677347555665.png

This was probably the best cast of Miis I got to draw in this challenge so far. And although I only have one favorite left I have yet to draw (Nick), I still have some other interesting Miis on the list, like Tommy and Sarah.
Also, we're over halfway through the art challenge! The end of February is drawing near, so that means I'll have the monthly analytics by the next post!
And speaking of, I added another thing to that - Favorite colors! Again, I'm kinda surprised I haven't thought of it from the beginning. I've added it to the January analytics as well.

I really like your Mii drawing creations. I've been checking them all out. I really like your version of Oscar. He reminds me if Hank Hill was turned into a Mii. I say that as a compliment. These are very nice!

Zelda's Art Challenge ~ Days 56-65

I meant to post this however-long-ago, but I was feeling discouraged and didn't draw for a bit. I still have catch-up to do, but at least I did enough to finally make this post. ^^"
Anyway, I think I had a pretty decent cast of Miis here!

I really like her design, and I think I got it pretty spot-on here. ^^
1678574859953.png
The way I drew her eyes is kind of odd, but overall her face is pretty accurate.
1678574869418.png
I used to not like her, but I think she's okay now. I absolutely love how I drew her.
(She's also a boxing Pro and one of 9 female Miis to compete in boxing, so I drew her in the boxing outfit.)
1678574876603.png
He has a simplistic but nice design. (Fun Fact, I used to get him and Pierre mixed up because they're French and their favorite color is blue.)
1678574917605.png
His eyes are really small in his original design and he looked blursed without his glasses, haha.
1678574953048.png
His face was actually (somewhat) easy to draw.
1678574946472.png
Swordplay Showdown boss, didn't bother to draw about it though. I like his simple design, though.
1678574962557.png
Love his design, but I'm not sure about how I drew his eyes. ^^"
1678574972911.png
Her eyes were really hard to draw so I just traced them. I didn't even bother with pupils 'cause it looked weird.
1678574983766.png
Contemplated whether I drew her eyes too big or not, but then I remembered her eyes are big anyways for her official design.
1678574991867.png

Since it's March now, we've got another monthly analytics! I also added something new again - Special titles. This basically means any title that isn't Champion/Vice-Champion/Vice-Beginner/Beginner and makes them unique in the game(s).
Male Miis: 12
Female Miis: 16
Wii Sports Debutants: 18
Wii Sports Resort Debutants: 10

Japanese: 7
North American: 11
British: 1
French: 4
Spanish: 2
German: 2
Italian: 1

Red: 2
Orange: 1
Yellow: 3
Lime Green: 3
Forest Green: 0
Royal Blue: 5
Sky Blue: 2
Purple: 2
Pink: 3
Brown: 2
White: 2
Black: 3

Beginner: 4
Standard: 4
Advanced: 6
Expert: 5
Master: 9

Champions: 2 (Sakura - Baseball), (Elisa - Tennis)
Vice-Champions: 2 (Fritz - Cycling), (Elisa - Boxing)
Beginners: 1 (Elisa - Baseball)
Vice-Beginners: 2 (Oscar - Tennis), (Emma - Baseball)

Swordplay Showdown Bosses: 4 (Alisha - Stage 4), (Asami - Stage 8), (Fritz - Stage 18), (Steph - Stage 17),
Special Titles: 2 (Elisa - Tennis Coach), (Gwen - Skydiving Photographer)
Favorites: 5 (Pierre - #7), (Asami - #9), (Sakura - #2), (Tyrone - #5), (Elisa - #8)

Last edited:
Zelda's Art Challenge ~ Days 66-75

We've definitely got a varied cast of Miis here, including a favorite and some Miis with important titles in WSR! This week did not disappoint, to say the least.

Even without using any stencils, I think I drew Hiromi's eyes pretty well.
1679154363212.png
Wow, all these Swordplay Showdown bosses I'm not drawing about. ToT
1679154371108.png
The last of my favorites. TwT He was one of the very first Miis I liked, along with Abby. He's the Baseball Vice-Champion, too!
1679154379217.png
He's the Cycling coach in WSR, but I evidently didn't draw anything about it.
1679154388590.png
My nickname for her is "Crap Cyclist" since she's the beginner in Cycling, but other than that I kinda like Naomi.
1679154402192.png
As Poofesure calls her, "Julie with the big lips". I simply call her "Watermelon Lips" though, aha.
1679154418262.png
After having to do a week's worth of catching up prior to Rin, I'm glad I got a simple Mii to draw.
1679154425508.png
I love her design and she's one of my favorite French Miis, along with Eddy and Pierre!
1679154439969.png
He's the pilot in WSR Air Sports (Skydiving and Island Flyover), but I really had no idea how to implement that other than his simple "Roger!" in one of the sports. I also gave him a sword since he's a Swordplay Showdown boss, just to make this a little more interesting.
1679154452076.png
Tried doing something with the legs here. He's the host of Table Tennis Return Challenge, hence the ping-pong paddle. Didn't bother to stick too close to his eyes, since I wanted to portray him as smug anyways.
1679154460012.png

We're three-quarters through the challenge! I've gone through all my favorite Miis to draw, but that doesn't mean there aren't any interesting ones to draw! I still have Tommy, the Basketball Champion, for example.

Zelda's Art Challenge ~ Days 76-85

Well... It's definitely been a while since my last post. 😭 By the time I posted last month I got sick, lost motivation, and went through a depressive episode... But at least today I managed to pick back up this challenge that was supposed to be done with almost two weeks ago.

Actually, the whole reason I started this again is because my friend and I were talking about Miis, specifically Tommy (the latest Mii I had to draw by then) and his basketball teammates (Eva and Tyrone). I thought to myself: "Y'know what, I should draw Tommy today." Yeah, that's basically it. ^^"

Anyway, another pretty good cast of Miis to draw, with a few in particular that I really enjoyed!

Aside from the nose, I think I drew his face accurately!
1682217858594.png
I feel like Sarah tends to get over-shadowed by Elisa when it comes to tennis, even though they're both partners in that sport. I like both of them equally, but Sarah is pretty good in other sports as well (like baseball and boxing).
1682217871030.png
Yup, back to the "drawing Miis based on slander the fandom gives them" thing. I'm guilty of calling Midori "macaroni eyebrows" a few times, so I decided to go with that. XP
1682217911198.png
I decided to draw a particular hat on Marco, with how close his name and design is to a certain Nintendo character. ;P
1682217921185.png
I really like her simplistic design, especially since it's easy to draw aha.
1682217943297.png
Tommy is the champion of basketball, hence the outfit he's wearing (and, y'know, the basketball). I would also say his popularity is on par or close to Matt's in the fandom (and maybe in general), so I was a little scared about screwing up the drawing. ^^"
1682217959218.png
Her eyes were a bit hard to draw at first, but I think I got them.
1682217968025.png
I gave him a ping-pong paddle, since he's the beginner in table tennis. (He looks pretty happy for someone who's the worst Mii in a fairly popular sport, haha.)
1682217993459.png
I might've made her irises too big, oops... Other than that, she has a somewhat simple design that's easy to follow.
1682218110519.png
I hated this Mii because he caused me a lot of trouble in table tennis, but I really like how I drew him here, especially the face. Maybe this alone is enough to make me like Hiromasa. XD
1682218013235.png

I'm still not finished catching up (gotta do the last 15 Miis before I'm officially done), but I'm happy with my progress today. I still have some interesting Miis on the list, so I'm looking forward to drawing them soon!

Wow, it's been a long time since I last posted here... 😭 Quick PSA, my art challenge was supposed to end on April 10th, but I got really busy and couldn't finish it. I still have about 9 drawings left, but at least I have a lot more free time on my hands now.
I wanted to wait till I was done my challenge to post my other pieces, but I didn't think 6 months worth of drawing could pile up as much as I initially thought. (I faced a lot of art block during the months, too...)
I can't post everything at once because of the 20-images-per-post limit, so I'll have to use automatic post merges. But without further ado, here are the pieces I've been working on in the background! ^^
Random drawing of Abby. I wanted to try out a new pose and how to draw blush.
1687453289397.png

Here's Sakura. I'm not really sure why I made her scared. Maybe I beat her in baseball around this time, but that's my best guess. XD
1687453349733.png
I don't have a lot of sketches in this month, save for the Sakura one and a couple from my art challenge. I present her, Lucía, and Yoko.
1687453708063.png

1687453463596.png

1687453720975.png
At this point, I decided to get a new drawing app: Ibis Paint X! I wanted an app that was smoother than the other one I have, and my friend recommended it. To start, I did a test drawing to try some of the brushes and tools. Of course, I chose Abby. Not my best piece, but I'll let it slide.
1687453995187.png

Here's a drawing I did for Valentine's Day. I'm personally not a fan of the holiday, but I think the concept of it is cute. I drew Yoko and Sakura!
1687454099783.png

A simple drawing of Nick. I wanted to try a new style for drawing of bodies. Can you believe that it almost took me a year to draw necks?
1687454200105.png

Yoko in a bathrobe, because I felt like it. Not sure why I drew that pose, because I don't think anyone stands like that in the morning. XD
1687454252117.png
Random sketch of Eva. I like how I did the blush. :>
1687454502035.png

Another Mii blushing, aha. I love how this sketch turned out! I was gonna do a final version, but I put everything in one layer and was upset that I couldn't reuse the face, because I thought it looked good.
1687455333727.png

I got a lot of of my favorite Miis to draw for my art challenge in this month. I present Sakura, Tyrone, and Elisa.
Also, Rachel; Not a favorite, but I love how her sketch turned out.
1687454553118.png

1687454561309.png

1687454568835.png

1687455619302.png
I wanted to try drawing a T-shirt for this one. It looks okay, but I probably could've done it better. I had to censor the word on Yoko's shirt, but the designs below might help hint what it was.
i2wq26hpgrua.jpg

I was really into South Park during this time, so I decided to draw some of the CPU Miis in the South Park style! I chose Elisa, Eva, and Abby respectively.
1687455055120.png

Here's Eva cosplaying as Hex from Friday Night Funkin'. They're both associated with basketball, so I thought it'd be perfect to put the two together!
1687455138183.png

Here's another Mii cosplaying as a character; Yoko as Yakko (from Animaniacs). I think I chose this because their names are really similar. XP
1687455213673.png

Again with the whole cosplay thing, Abby as Kenny (from South Park)!
1687455548942.png
I still have sketches from March (as well as other stuff from April, May, and June) but image limit. 😭
Post automatically merged:

Even though it was only March when I got this idea, pride month sketch with Yoko and Sakura!
1687468401094.png

Nick from my art challenge. I like how I drew his face, especially the eyes.
1687468411306.png

Some CPU Miis cosplaying as Nintendo characters! I might have to redo this sketch because I forgot to give Sakura arms...
1687468421482.png

My original sketch of Yoko cosplaying as Yakko. She looked a bit off for a while, until I realized that I didn't draw the slacks properly.
I wasn't going to post this originally because of the, erm, dialogue. Animaniacs is known for the countless innuendos in the show, and I used a couple here.
1687468438451.png

Had this idea for a bit and I thought it was funny. Elisa is wearing a "Not today, Satan" shirt but it's Lucia instead. (Makes sense considering how much I've drawn Lucia with the devil horns and tail.)
1687468485152.png

Asami is a Swordplay Showdown boss in Wii Sports Resort. To be honest, I never understood this decision because she's literally the 5th worst Mii in swordplay. I imagine this was her reaction when her title was announced, aha.
1687468504181.png

One of my favorite YouTubers, Poofesure, has a lot of nicknames for the CPU Miis. And even though he's only seen Yoko a few times during his Wii playthoughs, he's called her by her allotted nickname pretty much every time. I've even heard some people in the Wii Sports fandom use the nickname as well.
For some reason, I decided to shed some light on this. This has another part where Yoko says an improvised version of her nickname (which is a certain acronym), but I cut it out since it would probably give it away.
1687468567602.png
Abby cosplaying as Ankha. This is the first time I drew her hair properly... And it only took me a year!
1687468692790.png

Drawing of Eva I did for one of my friends, since both of us really like this Mii.
1687468703487.png

A drawing I did of Kenny (from South Park) with bunny ears. I used this as an avatar for Easter back in April.
1687468768336.png

Quick drawing of Yoko. I wanted to practice drawing her hair a bit.
1687468802561.png
Some sketches of the Abby and Eva drawings from before.
1687468920971.png

1687468929754.png

Sketch of Tommy for my art challenge. I don't know why, but I thought his face was pretty funny.
1687468938926.png

Hiromasa, also for my art challenge.
1687468945859.png

One of my friends did a redesign of Eva in a certain character creator app, and requested me to draw it. Here's redesigned Eva!
1687468955402.png

A sketch of Abby I drew in class. I wanted to try drawing a new body style, which is the one I currently use.
1687468964137.png

Tyrone is wearing a pair of puppy ears and a tail, and Eva is admiring how adorable he looks. He doesn't seem to happy about it, though. XD
1687468972140.png

My friend sent me a Tyrone version of the "what the **** is a kilometre?!" meme, which I thought was pretty funny, so I decided to draw it.
hv5k3srqhvza.jpg

My own version of an Eva redesign. We were watching a movie in English class that wa set in the 50's, so her outfit is vaguely based off of the ones in the movie.
1687469021227.png
Dang, still not done with the April sketches... 😭 Onto the next automatic post merge we go!

Some traditional sketches. (In case you were wondering, yeah I drew most of these in my school agenda.)
1687469271235.png

1687469285189.png

1687469293748.png

I was using an incorrect quotes generator, and I got one that was pretty funny. Yoko and Asami (some of the Miis I put in the character slot) said it, so I drew the two with the incorrect quote, aha.
1687469248110.png

Sketch of Eva I did for fun. :>
1687469257630.png
My concept of Eva as a princess. Her dress is vaguely based off of Princess Peach's.
1687469428975.png

Updated version of Abby as Kenny (South Park).
1687469535431.png

A drawing of Abby I did! I really like how this turned out. :3
1687469544369.png

Abby again, which is my current TBT avatar. (If you haven't noticed, I just reused the Abby drawing from before and changed some stuff.)
1687469557039.png

Here's part of a drawing I was working on. Abby is holding up the bisexual flag, which I was originally gonna use for my avatar this year. I decided I wanted to add Haru though, and make this my signature. Still haven't gotten around to it, though...
1687469596383.png
I made some genderbent versions of CPU Miis back in October (mainly for my Tomodachi Life game). I decided to draw a couple of them, Nikki and Evan!
1687469650732.png

1687469664364.png

Original version of Princess Eva, plus the digital sketch.
1687469676106.png

1687469686485.png

I've had my fair share of making sketches and drawing based off of Poofesure quotes. I was rewatching one of his Swordplay Showdown videos, and he said this particular phrase. Obviously he wasn't playing as Abby, but I drew her because I haven't drawn Beef Boss in a long time.
I guess to put context, Matt is the final boss of Swordplay Showdown , and his model render is larger than the other bosses. So what Poof said was quite literal... I'll just leave it at that.
1687469722560.png

I gave Sakura some gym clothes (in pink, of course) in Tomodachi Life, and I thought it looked good on her, so I drew it!
1687469737105.png

Digital sketch of the Abby drawing from before.
1687469752337.png

Some traditional sketches of a few Miis (Eva, Abby, and Asami). It's hard to see the dialogue, but Eva is talking about Tyrone's nickname. She's being sarcastic about it, though.
"(Nickname)? Yeah, I could never guess why he'd be called that..."
y7hm2qnn4h2a.jpg

Here's what my traditional sketches look like in my sketchbook. I like using a Mii's favorite color to sketch them, so I have a pencil holder with the 12 available colors just for that. Obviously these sketches don't look the best, but I almost never draw anything decent-looking in my sketchbook since I mainly use it to jot down ideas.
1687469817773.png

Haru cosplaying as Saria (from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time).
1687469826608.png
I did have a lot of sketches from May, so... Yeah post merge. :p

A couple sketches of Yoko I did. The second one shows her singing a song; The lines are from Chop Suey! by System of a Down. I really like that part in the song, so I decided to include it.
1687469936368.png

1687469947066.png

For reference, I headcanon Lucia and Elisa to be rivals. They're holding equipment from their respective Champion sports. Maybe they're fighting about which sport is better, aha.
1687469925412.png
My entry for this year's TBT Celebrating Diversity event! I brought back my villager, Nanuk, for this piece. ^^
1687469992380.png

One time I got the original Nyan Cat video recommended on my YouTube feed, so I listened to it. I got the random idea to draw a Mii cosplaying as the famous Internet cat. Why Eva? No idea, honestly.
1687470004233.png

I found this old Tomodachi Life screenshot in my 3DS gallery, and I thought it was pretty funny so I drew it.
1687470013818.png

I remember playing Zelda: Ocarina of Time when I was younger and seeing the Poe Collector say a certain phrase... I talked about it with my friend the other day, so I drew Greg as the Poe Collector.
1687470022299.png

And finally, here's a drawing I did recently! Wii Sports Resort is gonna turn 14 on the 25th of this month, so I made a drawing to commemorate it!! I drew Haru and Asami, my favorite duo that Tomodachi Life has blessed me. I wanted to include a Mii that debuted in WS (Haru) and another in WSR (Asami). I gave them their respective sports clothing (Haru for basketball and Asami for table tennis) that they're Pros in. ^^
1687470062761.png
I already have a ton of drawings and the 30 minutes is up (I don't want to make another post just yet), so next time I'll post my June sketches!! I'm just glad to get most of it done and posted, aha. ^^"

Last edited:
Wow, it's been a long time since I last posted here... 😭 Quick PSA, my art challenge was supposed to end on April 10th, but I got really busy and couldn't finish it. I still have about 9 drawings left, but at least I have a lot more free time on my hands now.
I wanted to wait till I was done my challenge to post my other pieces, but I didn't think 6 months worth of drawing could pile up as much as I initially thought. (I faced a lot of art block during the months, too...)
I can't post everything at once because of the 20-images-per-post limit, so I'll have to use automatic post merges. But without further ado, here are the pieces I've been working on in the background! ^^
Random drawing of Abby. I wanted to try out a new pose and how to draw blush.
View attachment 497080
Here's Sakura. I'm not really sure why I made her scared. Maybe I beat her in baseball around this time, but that's my best guess. XD
View attachment 497081
I don't have a lot of sketches in this month, save for the Sakura one and a couple from my art challenge. I present her, Lucía, and Yoko.
View attachment 497083
View attachment 497082
View attachment 497084
At this point, I decided to get a new drawing app: Ibis Paint X! I wanted an app that was smoother than the other one I have, and my friend recommended it. To start, I did a test drawing to try some of the brushes and tools. Of course, I chose Abby. Not my best piece, but I'll let it slide.
View attachment 497085
Here's a drawing I did for Valentine's Day. I'm personally not a fan of the holiday, but I think the concept of it is cute. I drew Yoko and Sakura!
View attachment 497086
A simple drawing of Nick. I wanted to try a new style for drawing of bodies. Can you believe that it almost took me a year to draw necks?
View attachment 497087
Yoko in a bathrobe, because I felt like it. Not sure why I drew that pose, because I don't think anyone stands like that in the morning. XD
View attachment 497088
Random sketch of Eva. I like how I did the blush. :>
View attachment 497089
Another Mii blushing, aha. I love how this sketch turned out! I was gonna do a final version, but I put everything in one layer and was upset that I couldn't reuse the face, because I thought it looked good.
View attachment 497098
I got a lot of of my favorite Miis to draw for my art challenge in this month. I present Sakura, Tyrone, and Elisa.
Also, Rachel; Not a favorite, but I love how her sketch turned out.
View attachment 497090
View attachment 497091
View attachment 497092
View attachment 497100
I wanted to try drawing a T-shirt for this one. It looks okay, but I probably could've done it better. I had to censor the word on Yoko's shirt, but the designs below might help hint what it was.
View attachment 497093
I was really into South Park during this time, so I decided to draw some of the CPU Miis in the South Park style! I chose Elisa, Eva, and Abby respectively.
View attachment 497094
Here's Eva cosplaying as Hex from Friday Night Funkin'. They're both associated with basketball, so I thought it'd be perfect to put the two together!
View attachment 497096
Here's another Mii cosplaying as a character; Yoko as Yakko (from Animaniacs). I think I chose this because their names are really similar. XP
View attachment 497097
Again with the whole cosplay thing, Abby as Kenny (from South Park)!
View attachment 497099
I still have sketches from March (as well as other stuff from April, May, and June) but image limit. 😭

Even though it was only March when I got this idea, pride month sketch with Yoko and Sakura!
View attachment 497133
Nick from my art challenge. I like how I drew his face, especially the eyes.
View attachment 497134
Some CPU Miis cosplaying as Nintendo characters! I might have to redo this sketch because I forgot to give Sakura arms...
View attachment 497135
My original sketch of Yoko cosplaying as Yakko. She looked a bit off for a while, until I realized that I didn't draw the slacks properly.
I wasn't going to post this originally because of the, erm, dialogue. Animaniacs is known for the countless innuendos in the show, and I used a couple here.
View attachment 497136
Had this idea for a bit and I thought it was funny. Elisa is wearing a "Not today, Satan" shirt but it's Lucia instead. (Makes sense considering how much I've drawn Lucia with the devil horns and tail.)
View attachment 497137
Asami is a Swordplay Showdown boss in Wii Sports Resort. To be honest, I never understood this decision because she's literally the 5th worst Mii in swordplay. I imagine this was her reaction when her title was announced, aha.
View attachment 497138
One of my favorite YouTubers, Poofesure, has a lot of nicknames for the CPU Miis. And even though he's only seen Yoko a few times during his Wii playthoughs, he's called her by her allotted nickname pretty much every time. I've even heard some people in the Wii Sports fandom use the nickname as well.
For some reason, I decided to shed some light on this. This has another part where Yoko says an improvised version of her nickname (which is a certain acronym), but I cut it out since it would probably give it away.
View attachment 497139
Abby cosplaying as Ankha. This is the first time I drew her hair properly... And it only took me a year!
View attachment 497140
Drawing of Eva I did for one of my friends, since both of us really like this Mii.
View attachment 497141
A drawing I did of Kenny (from South Park) with bunny ears. I used this as an avatar for Easter back in April.
View attachment 497142
Quick drawing of Yoko. I wanted to practice drawing her hair a bit.
View attachment 497143
Some sketches of the Abby and Eva drawings from before.
View attachment 497145
View attachment 497146
Sketch of Tommy for my art challenge. I don't know why, but I thought his face was pretty funny.
View attachment 497147
Hiromasa, also for my art challenge.
View attachment 497148
One of my friends did a redesign of Eva in a certain character creator app, and requested me to draw it. Here's redesigned Eva!
View attachment 497149
A sketch of Abby I drew in class. I wanted to try drawing a new body style, which is the one I currently use.
View attachment 497150
Tyrone is wearing a pair of puppy ears and a tail, and Eva is admiring how adorable he looks. He doesn't seem to happy about it, though. XD
View attachment 497151
My friend sent me a Tyrone version of the "what the **** is a kilometre?!" meme, which I thought was pretty funny, so I decided to draw it.
View attachment 497152
My own version of an Eva redesign. We were watching a movie in English class that wa set in the 50's, so her outfit is vaguely based off of the ones in the movie.
View attachment 497153
Dang, still not done with the April sketches... 😭 Onto the next automatic post merge we go!

Some traditional sketches. (In case you were wondering, yeah I drew most of these in my school agenda.)
View attachment 497156
View attachment 497157
View attachment 497158
I was using an incorrect quotes generator, and I got one that was pretty funny. Yoko and Asami (some of the Miis I put in the character slot) said it, so I drew the two with the incorrect quote, aha.
View attachment 497154
Sketch of Eva I did for fun. :>
View attachment 497155
My concept of Eva as a princess. Her dress is vaguely based off of Princess Peach's.
View attachment 497159
Updated version of Abby as Kenny (South Park).
View attachment 497160

A drawing of Abby I did! I really like how this turned out. :3
View attachment 497161
Abby again, which is my current TBT avatar. (If you haven't noticed, I just reused the Abby drawing from before and changed some stuff.)
View attachment 497162
Here's part of a drawing I was working on. Abby is holding up the bisexual flag, which I was originally gonna use for my avatar this year. I decided I wanted to add Haru though, and make this my signature. Still haven't gotten around to it, though...
View attachment 497163
I made some genderbent versions of CPU Miis back in October (mainly for my Tomodachi Life game). I decided to draw a couple of them, Nikki and Evan!
View attachment 497164
View attachment 497165
Original version of Princess Eva, plus the digital sketch.
View attachment 497166
View attachment 497167
I've had my fair share of making sketches and drawing based off of Poofesure quotes. I was rewatching one of his Swordplay Showdown videos, and he said this particular phrase. Obviously he wasn't playing as Abby, but I drew her because I haven't drawn Beef Boss in a long time.
I guess to put context, Matt is the final boss of Swordplay Showdown , and his model render is larger than the other bosses. So what Poof said was quite literal... I'll just leave it at that.
View attachment 497168
I gave Sakura some gym clothes (in pink, of course) in Tomodachi Life, and I thought it looked good on her, so I drew it!
View attachment 497169
Digital sketch of the Abby drawing from before.
View attachment 497170
Some traditional sketches of a few Miis (Eva, Abby, and Asami). It's hard to see the dialogue, but Eva is talking about Tyrone's nickname. She's being sarcastic about it, though.
"(Nickname)? Yeah, I could never guess why he'd be called that..."
View attachment 497171
Here's what my traditional sketches look like in my sketchbook. I like using a Mii's favorite color to sketch them, so I have a pencil holder with the 12 available colors just for that. Obviously these sketches don't look the best, but I almost never draw anything decent-looking in my sketchbook since I mainly use it to jot down ideas.
View attachment 497172
Haru cosplaying as Saria (from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time).
View attachment 497173
I did have a lot of sketches from May, so... Yeah post merge. :p

A couple sketches of Yoko I did. The second one shows her singing a song; The lines are from Chop Suey! by System of a Down. I really like that part in the song, so I decided to include it.
View attachment 497175
View attachment 497176
For reference, I headcanon Lucia and Elisa to be rivals. They're holding equipment from their respective Champion sports. Maybe they're fighting about which sport is better, aha.
View attachment 497174
My entry for this year's TBT Celebrating Diversity event! I brought back my villager, Nanuk, for this piece. ^^
View attachment 497177
One time I got the original Nyan Cat video recommended on my YouTube feed, so I listened to it. I got the random idea to draw a Mii cosplaying as the famous Internet cat. Why Eva? No idea, honestly.
View attachment 497178
I found this old Tomodachi Life screenshot in my 3DS gallery, and I thought it was pretty funny so I drew it.
View attachment 497179
I remember playing Zelda: Ocarina of Time when I was younger and seeing the Poe Collector say a certain phrase... I talked about it with my friend the other day, so I drew Greg as the Poe Collector.
View attachment 497180
And finally, here's a drawing I did recently! Wii Sports Resort is gonna turn 14 on the 25th of this month, so I made a drawing to commemorate it!! I drew Haru and Asami, my favorite duo that Tomodachi Life has blessed me. I wanted to include a Mii that debuted in WS (Haru) and another in WSR (Asami). I gave them their respective sports clothing (Haru for basketball and Asami for table tennis) that they're Pros in. ^^
View attachment 497181
I already have a ton of drawings and the 30 minutes is up (I don't want to make another post just yet), so next time I'll post my June sketches!! I'm just glad to get most of it done and posted, aha. ^^"
okay uhhhhh these are amazing????? jdkshdkshha now I wanna draw some wii sports CPU miis haha! I can't wait to see more from you!! 🧡

okay uhhhhh these are amazing????? jdkshdkshha now I wanna draw some wii sports CPU miis haha! I can't wait to see more from you!! 🧡
acbhsvdbsa Thank you so much, Bug!! That's really cool to hear, I'm excited to see that! I'm curious which CPU Mii you'll potentially draw. 👀
I did a few drawings today, but I'll probably post them another time. I'm pretty tired. 😅 But I'm really happy with how they turned out!

I decided to post my June sketches while I'm at it! I gotta say, my art has improved a lot and it's pretty cool seeing my drawings now. 💜
Here's a quick sketch of Sakura in baseball. Judging by her pose and facial expression, she probably hit a home run!
1687471035321.png

A sketch of Abby in basketball, I like how I drew her hand. She was originally saying a Poofesure quote, but I had to cut it out.
1687472562865.png

Random sketch of Eva for my friend. Still trying to practice how I draw her hair...
1687471656120.png

This is based off of a certain Garfield meme, hence the cat ears and tail. Again, I like how I drew Abby's face.
7c743sgunt7a.jpg

Here's a sketch of Lucia cosplaying as Whitty from Friday Night Funkin'.
1687472576464.png

I found out recently that Google Keeps has a drawing option, so I decided to make a sketch. It's obviously not meant for advanced and high-tech drawings, but I did the best I could. My Eva-enthused friend seemed to like it regardless.
1687471834928.png

My friend was doing the Quirky Questions thing on Tomodachi Life, and Tommy (one of the Miis they have on their island) raised his hand, even though the question didn't make sense on his part. What Eva is saying is the response my friend had, aha.
t7asmiqa3fnq.jpg

Here are some traditional sketches I worked on.
1687472022946.png

1687490932104.png

1687472032201.png

And finally, here's a redesigned version of Abby as an AC (cat) villager!! I might redesign the others I made, or make new ones!
1687472622020.png

Man, I really wish I posted more regularly, since I had a hard time trying to pull all this together. Having drawings from two different devices/apps, a few I deleted but posted somewhere online, and trying to figure out if I was allowed to put certain pieces on TBT wasn't an easy task. 😭 But I did it! I'll try to finish off the art challenge ASAP, too!

1689130159151.png
Art can still be good, even if it looks 'messy' or 'bad'.

This piece started off as a cute idea: Draw a Wii Sports character in front of a whiteboard, and put a bunch of doodles and messages with references to Mii games. But now that I finished it, I'm looking at it in a new light.

During the process of making this, I was fretting because some stuff looked bad. But then I remembered my goal: Recreate things you'd write and doodle on a whiteboard. Obviously it's not going to be a masterpiece every time you put something on a whiteboard, 'cause you're gonna erase it after anyways.

Sure, my handwriting might be under par for my standards. And sure, my doodles might look very wonky. But my goal wasn't to make everything clean and perfect. And because of it, I love this piece, and it's one of my favorite ideas I've ever had.

I present Lucía from Wii Sports. Behind her on the whiteboard is quotes, characters, doodles, ideas, and references from a variety of Mii games. This piece took me over 4-and-a-half hours to complete, mostly because I was troubleshooting what to add to the board. ^^"

You'd need to be a big Mii connoisseur to get all the references, so I put an explanation of everything that's drawn and written on this particular board under the spoiler tag.

An epic face-off between good and evil - The slogan for Miitopia. The joke is that 'face-off' part, because the Miis' faces get stolen in the game by the Dark Lord. XP

Operation: Robodachi - The name of the techno song in Tomodachi Life (minus the colon), which is also my favorite one in the game.

But Yoshi was not amused. - It's the meme, but with Yoshi from Wii Sports instead of Mario.

Wii Succ - Based off of something Poofesure said in one of his videos ("We suck!") and someone in the comments rewriting it to fit the Wii theme.

Basketball - A basketball I drew to fill in space. It's also one of my favorite WSR sports.

Party Phil - The official mascot of Wii Party.

Asami ⤴ - A fish with the name Asami pointing to it, a reference to the fact that she's nicknamed 'Goldfish'.

- Some Wii Sports' CPU Mii names in Japanese. They tranlsate to Ai (love), Midori (green), and Sakura (cherry blossoms) respectively.

June 25, 2009 - The official release date of Wii Sports Resort.

Wii Remote - A poorly-drawn Wii Remote that I just had to include, because it's the Wii.

Welcome to Wuhu WooHoo Island! - A welcome message Gwen left, but Abby decided to be funny by changing the island name. 'WooHoo' is a particular euphemism used in The Sims (a series I started playing recently).

Wii U Gamepad - I needed one more thing to fill up the remaining space, so I went for a poorly-drawn Wii U Gamepad.

Elisa - The tennis champion herself with her name crossed out, representing Poofesure's hatred for her.

Strike! - A sports term used in both baseball and bowling (also in Wii Sports), hence the baseball and bowling ball.

I'd like a new hat. - A common phrase in Tomodachi Life I hear too often for me to count. The yellow-ish triangles represent the cat ears Abby wears in Poof's TL series.

Yoko - Quick doodle of my #1 favorite CPU Mii. I love how I drew her!

Beef Boss - Poofesure's main Mii and mascot of his channel.

Devil horns + tail - The original idea of this drawing was another Mii (originally Abby) drawing those while Lucía stands in front of the whiteboard. I didn't want to leave it at that, so I had the idea of adding all the messages and doodles.

There's also a heart, star, and helical line to fill up space, plus the Triforce from The Legend of Zelda.

I really enjoyed drawing this piece. Plus, I love references, so it was awesome adding some here and coming up with creative ways to implement them. Even if it doesn't look that great, I still love this drawing. 💜

Last edited:
View attachment 498592Art can still be good, even if it looks 'messy' or 'bad'.

This piece started off as a cute idea: Draw a Wii Sports character in front of a whiteboard, and put a bunch of doodles and messages with references to Mii games. But now that I finished it, I'm looking at it in a new light.

During the process of making this, I was fretting because some stuff looked bad. But then I remembered my goal: Recreate things you'd write and doodle on a whiteboard. Obviously it's not going to be a masterpiece every time you put something on a whiteboard, 'cause you're gonna erase it after anyways.

Sure, my handwriting might be under par for my standards. And sure, my doodles might look very wonky. But my goal wasn't to make everything clean and perfect. And because of it, I love this piece, and it's one of my favorite ideas I've ever had.

I present Lucía from Wii Sports. Behind her on the whiteboard is quotes, characters, doodles, ideas, and references from a variety of Mii games. This piece took me over 4-and-a-half hours to complete, mostly because I was troubleshooting what to add to the board. ^^"

You'd need to be a big Mii connoisseur to get all the references, so I put an explanation of everything that's drawn and written on this particular board under the spoiler tag.

An epic face-off between good and evil - The slogan for Miitopia. The joke is that 'face-off' part, because the Miis' faces get stolen in the game by the Dark Lord. XP

Operation: Robodachi - The name of the techno song in Tomodachi Life (minus the colon), which is also my favorite one in the game.

But Yoshi was not amused. - It's the meme, but with Yoshi from Wii Sports instead of Mario.

Wii Succ - Based off of something Poofesure said in one of his videos ("We suck!") and someone in the comments rewriting it to fit the Wii theme.

Basketball - A basketball I drew to fill in space. It's also one of my favorite WSR sports.

Party Phil - The official mascot of Wii Party.

Asami ⤴ - A fish with the name Asami pointing to it, a reference to the fact that she's nicknamed 'Goldfish'.

- Some Wii Sports' CPU Mii names in Japanese. They tranlsate to Ai (love), Midori (green), and Sakura (cherry blossoms) respectively.

June 25, 2009 - The official release date of Wii Sports Resort.

Wii Remote - A poorly-drawn Wii Remote that I just had to include, because it's the Wii.

Welcome to Wuhu WooHoo Island! - A welcome message Gwen left, but Abby decided to be funny by changing the island name. 'WooHoo' is a particular euphemism used in The Sims (a series I started playing recently).

Wii U Gamepad - I needed one more thing to fill up the remaining space, so I went for a poorly-drawn Wii U Gamepad.

Elisa - The tennis champion herself with her name crossed out, representing Poofesure's hatred for her.

Strike! - A sports term used in both baseball and bowling (also in Wii Sports), hence the baseball and bowling ball.

I'd like a new hat. - A common phrase in Tomodachi Life I hear too often for me to count. The yellow-ish triangles represent the cat ears Abby wears in Poof's TL series.

Yoko - Quick doodle of my #1 favorite CPU Mii. I love how I drew her!

Beef Boss - Poofesure's main Mii and mascot of his channel.

Devil horns + tail - The original idea of this drawing was another Mii (originally Abby) drawing those while Lucía stands in front of the whiteboard. I didn't want to leave it at that, so I had the idea of adding all the messages and doodles.

There's also a heart, star, and helical line to fill up space, plus the Triforce from The Legend of Zelda.

I really enjoyed drawing this piece. Plus, I love references, so it was awesome adding some here and coming up with creative ways to implement them. Even if it doesn't look that great, I still love this drawing. 💜
okay but this is amazing haha!! also every time I see you draw Lucia it makes me so happy because as annoying as she can be to face off against, she's still my favorite CPU mii 🧡 aside from my husbando Miguel lol

okay but this is amazing haha!! also every time I see you draw Lucia it makes me so happy because as annoying as she can be to face off against, she's still my favorite CPU mii 🧡 aside from my husbando Miguel lol
Aha thank you!! I always thought Lucia was pretty annoying to face (especially in table tennis), but she's really fun to draw too! To be honest she's starting to grow on me a little. 👀 And yeah, I think Miguel is pretty cool too, hehe.

Back in October of 2022, I had a drawing idea: Wii Sports CPU Miis as Animal Crossing villagers. I liked the idea, but looking at those pieces now, they could be better. So a few weeks ago, I remade them!
I brought back Abby, Sakura, and Nick from last time. However, I wasn't sure if I could remake the Yoko drawing again, so I decided to make a new villager: Eva!
All the info about the villagers is about the same as last time, with a few extra things like favorite K.K. songs.
Screenshot 2023-06-22 8.58.39 PM.png

I don't care what Poofesure haters say. I think "beefers" is the most funny and perfect catchphrase for Abby.
Screenshot 2023-06-22 9.00.16 PM.png

I really don't think there's a more perfect K.K. song for Sakura.
Screenshot 2023-06-22 11.17.58 PM.png

For Nick, I forgot to put an explanation of his design last time. 😭 I think he seems to fit the lazy type, so I went for that. Also the same personality I gave to him in Miitopia. March 27th is a random birthday I chose for him, and I kep it because a friend of mine headcanons the same date to be Yoko's birthday, which I think is pretty cool. His catchphrase is "foul ball" since he's the Vice-Champion of baseball, and "home run" was already taken by Sakura.
Screenshot 2023-06-22 10.02.07 PM.png

And here's Eva! I chose a tiger as her species since she seems like a strong and confident Mii. Also, the tufts on the sides reminded a bit of her hair. Sisterly also seems like the best personality for her. (As for Miitopia, I chose cool for her.) October 23rd is another random birthday. And admittedly my favorite part is her catchphrase, "block it". One of Poofesure's nicknames for her is "Blocky McBlock Block" because she seems to always block the player's shots in basketball. (Something I do agree with, the two times I beat Tommy she was suspiciously good at blocking me...) I thought it was pretty funny.

I also made a couple Beef Boss drawings, because I missed drawing my favorite burger. :p

The first one is based off a sketch I made last year. I changed some things, but otherwise it's the same idea. Beef Boss and Abby are playing tennis, and Beef Boss decides to be immature while Abby reacts, embarrassed and disappointed. Hopefully the two are just practicing and not playing against other players... 😅
Screenshot 2023-06-24 12.22.39 AM.png

The second one is a remake of a drawing I did last year. I'm really happy with how it turned out!! And yes, the dialogue is based off a certain Tomodachi Life song by Poof, hence why I also drew their cat ears.
1689475451116.png

Moving on, here's a random Lucía drawing I did last night. It started off as a mini-challenge for myself of what I could draw in 5 minutes, and I chose her. I liked the sketch so much, I decided to finish the drawing.
528ae64f-d428-4eb0-95a4-73d64f4fd9c8~2.png

And finally, here are the sketches I have!
I honestly have no idea what this is about. My friend said something (don't remember what), I thought it was funny, and did a quick sketch. It's basically Eva asking Tyrone if he's a furry while wearing cat ears. XP
Screenshot 2023-06-26 12.06.29 AM.png

I was listening to a song from my favorite band (Sugar by System of a Down), and I wanted to draw something based off of some of the lyrics. I meant to draw Yoko angry, but she looks more annoyed than anything. XD (She's also wearing the boxing outfit. Maybe she lost a match and got mad about it?)
Screenshot 2023-07-04 10.35.42 PM.png

Random sketch of Abby asking the forbidden question... I'd like a new hat. She's already wearing one, but having only cat ears in her inventory is bound to make her want a new hat eventually.
Screenshot 2023-07-07 7.07.48 AM.png

Here's my most recent piece. I was playing Gartic Phone with my friends earlier, but in one of the rounds my thing glitched, so everything I wrote and drew didn't show up. I was pretty disappointed, since I got a pretty funny prompt from my friend. So I remade that drawing because I liked it so much, aha.
If you're curious, the prompt my friend wrote was: "Chris (Wii U) making an UwU face". This marks the first time I drew a Wii U CPU Mii!
Screenshot 2023-07-15 8.49.07 PM.png

A couple sketches from my final version of my drawings.
Screenshot_20230624-023443~2.png

Screenshot_20230715-021938~2.png

After doing the second Beef Boss drawing, it inspired me to make a similar drawing; One of Poof's Miis singing one of his TL songs. I picked his own Mii and his hit song, "Operation Robodachi"! I think this one's my favorite because of the first line, which Poof is singing here. 😂 And yeah, his girlfriend was Marisa, aka Succubus.
Screenshot_20230626-033100~2.png

Some extra sketches of Eva and Abby because I really like drawing them. I also seem to like drawing blush, aha.
Screenshot_20230704-024526~2.png

Screenshot_20230628-041338~2.png

That's what I have for now! There's still some drawings I haven't shown yet, but I'm almost reaching the max image limit already. 😭 So I'll show them next time, hopefully!

Last edited:
It's been a while, again. ;w; SCBT has been pretty hectic and I've been doing a lot of other things IRL (starting a new AC:NH island, rewatching one of my favorite shows, etc.), but I've been doing a bit of drawing in between!

To start off this post, a drawing of Abby. I tried going 'old school' with how I drew her nose (how I've been drawing it until I changed it). I think I drew her eyes pretty well!
Screenshot 2023-07-20 11.33.00 PM.png

Some quick Mii doodles I threw together for my TBT collectibles thread. Featuring Sakura (with a Spring Sakura), Eva (with a Wix Candy), and Abby (with a Blue Feather)!
Untitled107.jpg

Here's Yoko sporting the true Mii form. 😌 (AKA I was too lazy to draw arms, lmao.)
Screenshot 2023-07-20 9.22.59 PM.png

Here's something I made for my friend's birthday! I drew their favorite AC villager, Dizzy. They loved the drawing, which I'm very happy about. ^^ I think this turned out well, especially for drawing an elephant villager for the first time!
1691815564361.png

Croconaw drawing I made for @/Croconaw. I've never drawn Pokemon, before so I used a reference. I think it's cute!
CroconawStar.png

Lucía, because I just felt like drawing her. Something seems off about the drawing, but I think it's the way I drew her hair? Despite that, it's still pretty good!
Screenshot 2023-07-28 3.34.01 PM.png

A drawing of Drift I made for @/-Mars-, their favorite AC villager! I believe this is also the first time I've drawn a frog villager. It turned out good as well!
Screenshot 2023-07-31 5.21.09 PM.png

My favorite CPU Mii, Yoko (again). I tried something new with her hair (making it more spiky and sticking out at the ends, like in her canon design)!
Screenshot 2023-07-31 11.41.50 PM.png

Here's something I made based off of a Gartic Phone prompt my friend wrote. Eva was protesting about something (nothing serious or even realistic, just some random and chaotic nonsense XD), which is where I got the idea. The sign she's holding is in Spanish, since that's her canon nationality. (Had to use Google Translate because I don't know Spanish...)

I like this drawing, but I might remake it with some slight changes. (Mostly because I realized that adding an exclamation mark to the sentence slightly changes it, oops.) Stay tuned!
Screenshot 2023-08-03 6.13.13 AM.png

Here's another drawing of Abby. :p Wanted to try drawing hands that weren't just Mii spheres, aha. They're oversimplified, but look good for my standards. ^^"
Screenshot 2023-08-06 1.38.14 PM.png

This is technically a sketch, but I was way too excited about this to otherwise put under a spoiler tag. I started rewatching Futurama recently - Bender is my favorite character for sure, and one of his catchphrases gave me a neat drawing idea. (Slightly altered, but it's close enough - IYKYK!)

Also, one of the characters in Disenchantment said Bender's catchphrase (with use of the word 'axe' like in my drawing), which I think is cool. That show and Futurama (among other shows) are made by the same creator (Matt Groening), so that's a pretty cool reference!
Screenshot 2023-08-11 11.40.24 PM.png

Here's a short video of Bender saying his catchphrase, for reference.

This is another doodle I made in Google Keeps. I like it, despite having to use a clunky drawing feature on a note-taking app!
Screenshot 2023-07-21 4.09.34 PM.png

Random sketch of Abby. It looks messy compared to my usual sketches, but I have a reason for it.

Sketches vary from artist to artist - Sometimes they're extremely messy, sometimes they're really neat. While taking the time to make nice-looking sketches helps for the lineart in my case, I end up spending too much time trying to perfect the sketch before even starting the final version, which isn't always good.

So, I tried making a messy sketch without stressing about how it looks. It works just as well to follow the general lineart for, while spending significantly less time making it look good. I usually fix imperfections (example: overlapping lines) before showcasing them here, but I won't do that anymore.

Besides, this sketch in particular has a unique look that I quite like. :0
Screenshot 2023-08-06 1.20.25 PM.png

The same rule I just explained can be applied for this sketch, too - Super messy, but I like it. Hell, maybe even more than the final version! It just looks interesting. :0
Screenshot 2023-07-25 10.40.11 PM.png

The rest of the drawings here are sketches/lineart for the final versions of my drawings.
Screenshot 2023-07-31 11.20.52 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-08-03 5.59.22 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-08-04 6.36.08 PM.png
I have a few more things to show (SCBT creations, stuff I made on my tablet/other drawing app, and even Gartic Phone drawings I made), but I'm almost at the image limit. ;w; I will definitely post them next time!

Last edited:
aaaa I always get so excited when you post something in your art thread!! I love seeing you draw miis especially Lucía my beloved hehehe and these all look really awesome!! 💞💞💞

humbly begging you to draw pokémon and villagers more often, your drawings of drift and croconaw are so, so cute!! look at croc hugging a star 🥹 and your mii drawings are iconic as always!

I am super excited to show this piece. I finished it a few days ago, but I was waiting till I had enough art to meet my art gallery quota. ^^"
I think this turned out great, especially how I drew Eva's face! This is one of my favorite drawings ever (probably because of the Futurama reference, aha). 💜
Screenshot 2023-08-12 4.33.19 AM.png

Here is the remade drawing I talked about in my last post! I think this is a lot better, since I was able to make something I had more in mind.
Screenshot 2023-08-12 4.17.29 AM.png

I have no particular idea or reason for this drawing, other than I wanted to draw one of my favorite Miis (again). Eva is the best. 🖤
Screenshot 2023-08-13 7.37.33 PM.png

Now here's some interesting stuff. I have a chalkboard, but I don't use it much aside from occasional to-do lists. So I decided to make some doodles! It's a shame that I'll have to erase these someday, so I'm glad I took pictures of them.
(Apologies for the quality, the upstairs hallway isn't lighted very well!)

The first one is, of course, Beef Boss! I don't draw him a ton, so it's nice to see my doodle of him every time I pass by.
IMG_20230815_153713.jpg

And to fuel my current Futurama hyperfixation interest, I drew my favorite character, Bender! He's, of course, saying one of his (best) catchphrases. 😌 (Are you allowed to say 'ass' on TBT?)
IMG_20230815_153812.jpg

An old sketch I did based off of a Gartic prompt (ft. Haru!)
1692167886649.png

Screenshot 2023-08-12 3.39.24 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-08-13 7.13.51 PM.png

And finally, some of my Gartic drawings. They're obviously not as good as my regular drawings, but it's Gartic Phone. ^^" I think some of these turned out pretty good/funny.
Screenshot 2023-08-13 1.36.48 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-08-13 1.37.10 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-08-08 12.14.34 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-08-03 4.30.04 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-08-13 1.34.19 AM.png

WOW... It's been a while. 😭 I haven't been doing much drawing in these few months, mostly because I lost all my artwork on the app I use. At least I saved most of the art I wanted to post before that happened. ;w;

To start this post off, here is my entry for the Pencil Passports event from SCBT! I spent about 3-ish hours on this, but I quite like how it turned out. This is also the first time I've drawn my NH representative, which I think turned out pretty cute!
Untitled88.jpg

Don't ask me for the context of this drawing, because I honestly don't remember. 😭 I think it was something based off of Tomodachi Life, though. I wonder what kind of trouble Beef Boss got into this time. XD
Screenshot 2023-08-16 4.05.38 AM.png

Here's a concept of myself as an AC villager. Most of the design is based off of things I like or that represent me. I made the inner ears/paws blue & purple because they're my favorite colors, and I made up the Triforce hoodie design for my favorite video game franchise (I should've made it light grey like my IRL Zelda sweater, now that I think about it). I chose the specific face expression because honestly, I look annoyed all the time. And I usually am. XD
Screenshot 2023-08-22 2.44.03 AM.png

Name: Char (Shortened version of my IRL name, also a name of a fish)
Personality: Normal (I had a hard time deciding this one, but I went with normal since I relate to normal villagers the most)
Species: Cat (I chose a cat, not only because it's my favorite animal, but also because some mannerisms of one apparently)
Birthday: Feb. 1st - Aquarius (Y'know... My birthday XD)
Catchphrase: "hell" (This wouldn't actually work in an AC game because of the censors, but I say that word a lot. A good alternative would be a short & sweet title from a song I like, such as "Sugar" or "Custer")
Favorite K.K. Song: K.K. Metal (It's not my #1 favorite, but it represents my love for metal music)
I wanna remake this drawing to update the design a little, and maybe draw some other expressions/reactions like in AC (shock, frustration, etc).

I went on a whole Mii-making spiel over the summer, and this is one of those Miis. Her name is Elodie, and I thought she was too adorable to not draw. 😭
Screenshot 2023-08-23 12.56.24 AM.png

Here is the final version of a sketch I mentioned in a previous post. I never get tired of drawing Abby. 💙
Screenshot 2023-08-23 1.14.19 AM.png

Here's another drawing of Abby. Her eyes a little too big for my liking, but otherwise it's pretty cute!
Screenshot 2023-09-14 12.15.26 AM.png

Here is my most recent piece, which I'm very excited to show. I started watching Metalocalypse recently (an animated show about a virtual metal band that's full of dark humor), and I drew my favorite character, Toki! This is the first time I've drawn him (or any Metalocalypse character), so I think this turned out great. 🖤

20231204_072131.jpg

I haven't drawn AC villagers all that much, but I did a sketch of Bob for a friend of mine, since it's her favorite villager. Bob isn't a top favorite for me, but he is adorable. 💜
Screenshot 2023-10-16 7.19.34 PM.png

Some random sketches of Abby with lyrics from one of my favorite SOAD songs, Vicinity of Obscenity. I was listening to that song while I was drawing, which I guess inspired me.
I don't think "banana banana banana terracotta banana banana terracotta terracotta pie" means anything, but I threw that in anyways because it's a pretty great line. :LOL:
Screenshot 2023-09-18 12.16.40 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-09-20 1.03.59 PM.png

I wanted to try out a new 'style' for Tyrone, since I wasn't fully happy with how I've drawn him before. This is based off a Futurama quote, by the way. XD
Screenshot 2023-10-18 9.57.19 PM.png

Here's another sketch of Tyrone, this time with Eva. Their dialogue is based off of a video about Sims 3 patch notes (an absurd thing to reference, but it was too funny to leave out).
Screenshot 2023-10-19 11.55.07 PM.png

Of course, I can't get enough of Eva and Abby, so here they are again. XD
Screenshot 2023-08-22 3.27.59 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-09-18 12.21.28 AM.png
I still have quite a bit of art to show, but I think I'll end it here for now. It feels good to finally post here again, and it's nice to see that my art has improved a bit since August! :blush:

Back