Mafia The Franchise Wars- Town & TP Win!

You probably got the worst person to go with that strategy tbh. I've been nightkilled by maf in maybe 6% of my games as town and third party
Felt this was worth quoting :lemon:

Still reading up and HOLY**** do we have ourselves a clown fiesta. If you are 1shot Vig and shot someone last night pls claim

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think we can all agree either Fireninja/Evan is scum or Kit/Seroja is scum. Considering we had Kirby get a guilty report on Fireninja, that's the more likely chance of getting mafia imo. Yes, he could be unaware miller, but chances of that are low and with 4 maf/strongam/sk??/lyncher w/ town target, I highly doubt theres even more roles to help scum out here.

Gonna answer some general questions @ me:

"Are you gonna lurk the entire game?"
Trust me I wanna help, but w/ the current amount of kill insanity I dont feel too comfortable helping out too much. I'll say some **** every so often but I'm not gonna actively scumhunt.

"Wait so why aren't you dead? Dolby's dead."
When Dolby died, my wincon changed to that of a Survivor. Now my wincon's to live till the end of the game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Random thought: you guys remember SU when two maf were on the chopping block? What if Seroja is GF, FN is some really strong mafia PR, and Evan is some sort of goon?

Updated reads:

Confirmed

1. Kirby
2. Karen
3. Kit
4. Kat

see what I did there

Town
5. Me :lemon:

Strong Town leans:
6. Bianca
7. Ness

Null
8. Biscuit
9. f11
10. Evan
11. Zendal

Scum
12. FireNinja1

Dead
13. Ayaya
14. Dolby
15. Cleb

Pretty confident remaining scums are in my nulls.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Random thought: you guys remember SU when two maf were on the chopping block? What if Seroja is GF, FN is some really strong mafia PR, and Evan is some sort of goon?

you mean the bussing part?

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh wait, the higher rank vs lower rank mafia

After going through Evan's posts, he's back to town leaning which means remaining scums are between Zendal, f11, and Biscuit (going off POE alone).

I was just looking through the thread and one thing that caught my attention was that toads was active just before the end of day one, but did not vote. I don't know if this means anything but I thought it was worth pointing out.

I forgot to vote FireNinja last night before I went to bed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kat - Survivor
Kirby - Cop
Karen - Don't know your role.
Kit- Jack of all Trades
Zendel -Townie
Dolby - Veteran, dead
Cleb- Townie, dead

Leaning town:

Evan
Bianca

Null:

f11
Ness
Biscuit

Probably Scum:

Seroja
FireNinja - Came back as scum but claimed unaware miller.

Scum:

Ayaya - Framer, dead.

I feel as though scum could be between Ness, Biscuit and f11.

Moved down Biscuit because I'm not really sure about town leaning her now that I think about it.

Reading what I missed after I went to bed last night; I'll cast the deciding vote on fireninja since I think we'd learn information by killing him. If he's maf then woot, kirby's confirmed. If he's town, then kirby is either crazy cop or a liar. I know why it'd be a bad idea to lynch kit because of her role claim, despite her scumminess.

Night Two​

gDwPWG3.jpg

One the night of the Big Boss Ball. A guest saw the rich CEO of Wal-Mart Stores leave the party rather early. They thought nothing of it at the end, but after the murder occurred, a culprit was made very clear. FireNinja1 has been arrested and unable to run his company anymore

All Wal-Mart and Sam's Club Stores have shut down. Over 2 million people are out of jobs now. Congrats.
Damniel said:
CEO of Wal-Mart Stores (Role Detective)- Walmart is the world's largest company by revenue with $480 Billion. You also have around 2.3 million employees.While you may be disgustingly rich, you want to take over the entire market. As a detective you may investigate a player each night. The inspection will result in either: Player does not have a power, Player does have a power or Player has a secret power

WinCon- Have your mafia team equal town in number and eliminate any hostile third party.

Mafia Team:
Removed

Mafia Chat: Removed

Since day ended early, Night will end August 5th 9PM EST.

What a life.

Edit: I'm scum so I don't think editing a deathpost matters. GG Town.

Last edited:
hey guys i cant believe we finally have another crazy cop after Miraculous Maifa tae would be proud :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

aw damn ninja'd fireninja makes my jokes pointless

Two mafia in two days. We are doing fantastic.
Okay, here's my situation, I'm a JOAT. Investigation used, I've got one shot and one heal left. Oddly enough I can't roleblock.
I'm probably a target at this point.
What do I do.

hell yeah!!!

now I feel like f11 after day 1 lmao. damn did I read that whole situation wrong. I think the game is most likely a simpler setup than we're (read: I'm) thinking and I need to be less conspiratorial :confused: :lemon:

Now I'll be sussed to oblivion probably, but that's a risk I decided to take taking on a blue role claim.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Two mafia in two days. We are doing fantastic.
Okay, here's my situation, I'm a JOAT. Investigation used, I've got one shot and one heal left. Oddly enough I can't roleblock.
I'm probably a target at this point.
What do I do.

The first thing you do is not announce what you're going to do in thread ;)

Back