• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager Species that You Dislike

Aw, Goose is a cutie. I love him lol

I loathe:
Gorillas- I've just had very bad experiences with all of them lol
Anteaters- Their noses creep me out
Hippos- DEM TEETH. If they weren't always popping out I'd love to have one
Koalas- Alice's nose looks like a pimple, and I wish to pop it. So it ruined the whole species for me lol

Chickens, cows, mice, gorillas (even Louie since Luigi is VERY ugly), hamsters, koalas, and anteaters. *shudder*

I really hate the gorillas, I can't find myself liking any of them period. I guess Boone is sort of cool, but I just hate that they're so much bigger than the player ^^; (actually, I was going to make a village that was based off of the movie, but the gorilla villager was the only reason that I decided against it!)

Other than that I can find myself liking at least 1 of each species, though hippos aren't very appealing to me. I think that their tusk things look really weird and off :v
I never liked the alligators too much either, but Gayle, Alfonso and Drago are cool.

But I love the chickens! Especially Becky, I almost was going to have her in my village. Not sure why nobody likes them ;_;
I also like most of the kangaroos and anteaters as well ;u;

I never really liked the hippo villagers. They just look... quite odd. Not very fond of the cat villagers, either. (Kiki is an exception.)

I love the chickens the most, I find. I do enjoy the frogs and horses, too, though. Cutie pies.

I dislike mice, hippos, kangaroos, koalas, anteaters, monkeys, sheep, bear, lion and probably some others.
I love penguins the most, and I also really like ducks, some of the cats and the hampsters

I hate hippos, kangaroos, mice, pigs, most penguins, chickens, most hamsters, gorillas, most sheep, lions/tigers, and frogs except for Lily.

jesus christ...but i admit that ive never liked ANY of the bird villagers. like any. besides ducks ducks are cute, but besides them i hate every other bird time with a passion

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hate hippos, kangaroos, mice, pigs, most penguins, chickens, most hamsters, gorillas, most sheep, lions/tigers, and frogs except for Lily.

KANGAROOS FREAK ME OUT THEIR KIDS BLINK THE SAME TIME THEY DO AND NEVER AGE ITS BEEN 10 YEARS

Gorillas and some of the monkeys. I'm just not fond of them too much except for maybe Boone, Peewee, Nana, Shari and Monty.

Gorillas, Monkeys, Bears, some dogs, Eagles, Alligators, Hippos, Rhinos, Chickens, some Pigs, Cows and Bulls(which I forgot even existed, same with Hamsters) Anteaters Elephants(especially Tia. I HATE her.) Hamsters and those god-awful mice.

Aren't I full of love? :p

Last edited:
hmmm

Frogs
Gorillas
Mice
Pig
Lion
Hippo
Some horses
Sheep

jesus christ...but i admit that ive never liked ANY of the bird villagers. like any. besides ducks ducks are cute, but besides them i hate every other bird time with a passion

- - - Post Merge - - -

KANGAROOS FREAK ME OUT THEIR KIDS BLINK THE SAME TIME THEY DO AND NEVER AGE ITS BEEN 10 YEARS

yea honestly they should make it so that the kid can grow up and do stuff

though that'll require a lot of coding and stuff

Hippo

Gorilla ( except for Louie and Cesar)

Any bird type villager, except for Bill, Molly, Ken, Buzz ❤, Blanche, Derwin, Freckles, Drake, Ace (who isn't in this game), Jacques, Sparro (he's growing on me), Deena, Frank, Sterling, Phil, Cube, Iggly, Wade and Pierce

Goats

Rhinos ( including Merengue!)

Alligators ( except for Boots)

Monkeys ( except for Champ, who isn't in the game!)

Cows

Bulls ( except for Stu)

Last edited:
I don't really like bears, gorillas, and cows. I'm not really fond of their look, and the only cow I had was pretty snooty IMO. I didn't really like her... RRR PATTY!

I don't care much in general for:

Pigs, cows, mice, bulls, gorillas, and chickens - other than Becky.

The vast majority of the monkeys are also kind of boring to me and I wouldn't be keen to have them in Retro. Deli is an exception. He's chill.

The female kangaroos strike me as creepy with their blinking baby who doesn't talk or interact with the player, so I wouldn't have any of them in my town either. I had Sylvia for awhile as a random move in and I cringed when I talked to her.

Last edited:
Chicken would be better if they were smaller, would see potential in Becky.
Kangaroos are odd, maybe if the joey didn't have similar expressions and could get out?
Overall, they are all great. :)

Back