• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who's your favourite villager from each species?

Alligator: Gayle and Alli. I've had Alli in my town in WW and I liked her a lot.
Anteater: Antonio is my favorite cuz he's cute, though I also like Pango.
Bear: Megan, have her on my island in NH and adore her, though I also like Pinky.
Bird: Jacques, though I also like Midge and Piper. Some of the other birds are unappealing.
Bull: Stu, none of the other bulls appeal to me.
Cat: Lolly is my all-time favorite! I have her in my NL town and she's adorable. I also like Ankha, Mitzi, Rosie, and Rudy.
Chicken: Ava, not familiar with the other chickens but Ava appeals to me the most.
Cow: Tipper, she looks like the Webkinz plush cow named Milky.
Cub: Chester and Stitches are my favorites for their charming personalities and cuteness. I've got fond memories with both of them.
Deer: Bam cuz he looks cool, though I also like Shino and Erik.
Dog: Cookie is adorable, had her in my NL town and liked her a lot.
Duck: Ketchup for her cuteness.
Eagle: Apollo is my favorite cuz he's awesome!
Elephant: Opal, though I also like Margie and Tucker.
Frog: Diva is my favorite, she was one of my starting villagers in NL and I loved her sense of humor.
Goat: Chevre, I've fond memories of her in my WW town and adored her. I also like Pashmina and Sherb a lot.
Gorilla: Peewee and Caesar are both buff and cool-looking gorillas.
Hamster: Apple is my all-time favorite cuz she's adorable and I love her energetic personality! I have her in my NL town and NH island.
Hippo: Bertha for her cuteness, some of the other hippos are hideous.
Horse: Colton is my favorite for his sophistication, have him in my NL town. I also like others like Annalise, Julian, Reneigh, and Savannah.
Kangaroo: Rooney, he looks cool.
Koala: Eugene, though I also like Melba since she was one of my starting villagers in NL and I've got fond memories with her.
Lion: The only one I like is Rex, had him on my NH island and I like Lazy villagers. Some of the other lions look very stern.
Mouse: Anicotti is by far my favorite, I was touched by her cheerful personality in NL. I also like Bree and Bettina.
Monkey: Flip cuz he looks like a martial arts monkey similar to the Pokémon Infernape. I also like Deli and Nana.
Octopus: Marina, the others are hideous.
Ostrich: Gladys for her charming personality and nostalgia from WW, though I also like Julia and Flora since I like peacocks and flamingos.
Penguin: Sprinkle, though I also like Iggly since he's funny. In my NL town, Iggly would brag about his muscles, even though he's a fat penguin, lol.
Pig: Agnes, though I also like Gayle and Boris.
Rabbit: Sasha for her cuteness, though I also like Bunnie and Hopkins.
Rhino: Rhonda and Hornsby.
Sheep: Willow cuz she's very cute and innocent-looking.
Squirrel: Filbert cuz he was one of my starting villagers in WW and he's one of my favorite villagers. I'm also fond of Poppy and Peanut.
Tiger: Rowan cuz he's a chill tiger, though I also like Rowan and Tybalt.
Wolf: Wolfgang and Chief are both cool-looking.

Funny you should ask. I did something like this on DeviantArt a while back: https://www.deviantart.com/huntergr33n/art/My-Favorite-Villagers-of-Each-Species-960160370 . Of course, some of my opinions have changed over the course of 2 months. I'll mark the things that have changed in bold italics, like so.

Alligators - Sly. Honorable mentions to Alli and Drago.
Anteaters - Pango. Honorable mentions to Nosegay and Cyrano.
Bears - Chow. Honorable mentions to Tutu and Groucho.
Birds - Anchovy. Honorable mentions to Twiggy, Robin, Peck and Piper.
Bulls - T-Bone. Honorable mention to Stu.
Cats - Moe. Honorable mentions to Bob, Punchy, Tangy, Olivia, Mitzi, Monique, Kid Cat, and Tom.
Chickens - Ken. Honorable mentions to Broffina and Egbert.
Cows - Patty. Honorable mention to Naomi.
Cubs - Kody. Honorable mention to Olive.
Deer - Bruce. Honorable mentions to Bam, Lopez, Diana, and Shino.
Dogs - Marcel
Ducks - Gloria. Honorable mentions to Molly, Bill, and Miranda.
Eagles - Pierce. Honorable mentions to Keaton, Quetzal, and Apollo.
Elephants - Tucker. Honorable mentions to Cyd, Eloise, and Margie.
Frogs - Henry. Honorable mentions to Gigi, Diva, and Jeremiah.
Goats - Pashmina. Honorable mention to Gruff.
Gorillas - Rocket
Hamsters - Soleil. Honorable mentions to Hamphrey and Marlo.
Hippos - Bertha. Honorable mention to Biff.
Horses - Roscoe. Honorable mention to Buck.
Kangaroos - Kitt
Koalas - Lyman. Honorable mentions to Yuka, Eugene, and Alice.
Lions - Bud. Honorable mention to Elvis.
Mice - Anicotti. Honorable mentions to Samson, Bree, Bella, and Dora.
Monkeys - Monty. Honorable mention to Tammi.
Octopi - Marina. Honorable mentions to Zucker and Octavian.
Ostriches - Phil. Honorable mentions to Flora, Queenie, and Gladys.
Penguins - Gwen
Pigs - Truffles. Honorable mentions to Lucy, Agnes, Chops and Hugh.
Rabbits - O'Hare. Honorable mentions to Cole, Claude, Tiffany, Genji, Carmen, Gaston and Gabi.
Rhinos - Rhonda. Honorable mentions to Merengue and Renee.
Sheep - Muffy. Honorable mentions to Eunice, Vesta, and Stella.
Squirrels - Static. Honorable mentions to Mint, Caroline, Nibbles, and Poppy.
Tigers - Rowan
Wolves - Skye. Honorable mentions to Chief and Kyle.

Last edited:
- Alligators: Gayle

- Anteaters: Pango

- Bears: Megan

- Birds: Robin

- Bulls: Rodeo

- Cats: Punchy

- Chickens: Broffina

- Cows: Patty

- Cubs: Barold (don't judge)

- Deer: Erik & Shino, I can't choose

- Dog: Cherry

- Duck: Pompom

- Eagle: Avery

- Elephant: Chai

- Frog: Jeremiah

- Goat: Chevre

- Gorilla: Rilla

- Hamster: Marlo

- Hippo: Bubbles

- Horse: Roscoe

- Kangaroo: Mathilda

- Koala: Lyman

- Lion: Lionel

- Mouse: Bella

- Monkey: Shari

- Octopus: Zucker

- Ostrich: Phoebe

- Penguin: Flo

- Pig: Maggie

- Rabbit: Sasha

- Rhino: Rhonda

- Sheep: Dom

- Squirrel: Hazel

- Tiger: Bangle

- Wolf: Audie & Chief, I love them both they are my gay qweens

Alligator: Gayle. She's just so cute. I just love the big heart on her face and that toothy gator smile. Honorable mention to Drago.

Anteater: Zoe. I like her vibrant coloring. She looks tropical and fun.

Bear: Ike. His face makes me laugh. Is he happy? Angry? Sad? All of the above? You will never know. Reminds me of the fake Scary Painting with those confused feelings.

Bird: Midge. She looks sweet and I like her swirly cheeks. It was a hard decision here.

Bull: Rodeo, hands down. He looks straight up awesome.

Cat: Kitty. I like how sly she looks. Smug and confident, like she knows something you don't.

Chicken: Ken. I mean, come on. Who doesn't like the ninja chicken? Honorable mention to Plucky, who has really grown on me.

Cow: Patty. Brown may be plain in this game, but her appearance is warm and comforting to me.

Cub: Murphy. He's so green and cuddly and cute. And then that crankiness comes out of his mouth. So great.

Deer: Bruce. One, I've got a cat with the same name. Two, he's genuinely cool looking. I love the deer villagers in general, so honorable mention to the whole species.

Dog: Benjamin. He's cute and his coloring makes him such a little oddball. Those little red eyes under ginormous black eyebrows. Those white whiskers and ears accenting that yellow fur. Beautiful.

Duck: Gloria. She's so dramatic. I like the dramatically made up villagers for some reason. Shout out to Deena, my birthday twin. Happy birthday on Tuesday.

Eagle: Avery. I like the patterns on his feathers. A very cool Aztec, carved statue, bird of the ancient world thing going on.

Elephant: Tia. I like tea. That's about it lol

Frog: Ribbot. Robot villagers make me happy and we need more.

Goat: Nan. She's so nice and sweet looking. I like her little freckles on her dark face.

Gorilla: Boone. He's a baboon. That's cool. Very interesting looking. Gorillas already stand out next to other villagers, with their bizarre size and shape, but he stands out among them.

Hamster: Clay. Another ancient world villager. Unusual and striking appearance. Honorable mention to Marlo, who I find absolutely hilarious to look at.

Hippo: Harry and Hippeux tie. I'm not a fan of them, so it's a hard choice between my least favorite type of villagers.

Horse: Roscoe and Julian. Both are just too amazing to choose between. Roscoe is epic. And how can you go wrong with a unicorn?

Kangaroo: Marcie, just because she's as pink as Gayle. So over the top with the pink and ruffles. Wouldn't surprise me if they added glitter in the next game. Honorable mention to Walt for reminding me of Samurai Jack.

Koala: Eugene. Pfffft. He's just too funny.

Lion: Elvis. Best lion and my all around favorite villager. Some people have said he looks creepy, but I don't see it. He looks fierce and regal to me. Same name as my beloved cat that I had for 13 years, may he rest in peace.

Monkey: Shari. I like her yellow "boots" and pouty face. Honorable mention to Tiansheng, can't go wrong with the Monkey King.

Mouse: Bree. She's so sweet looking. Green is my favorite color and she wears it well.

Octopus: Cephalobot. Whoever came up with a robot octopus is my hero.

Ostrich: Blanche. She may seem plain, but I had her on my island for a while and she won me over with her heart of gold.

Penguin: Hopper. He looks crazy and I'm here for it. My taste seems to fluctuate between questionably violent looking villagers to precious beyond measure.

Pig: Rasher. This guy looks a little villainous. He's spent time behind bars, I swear. Honorable mention to Ganon, an even more villainous pig (can we bring back the LoZ amiibo villagers, please??)

Rabbit: Sasha. Spent like 200 tickets looking for this guy. Totally worth it. He's a precious little bean and I'll never let him go. Honorable mention to Coco and Genji, the game wouldn't be the same without them.

Rhino: Spike. Just look at that bling. He knows how to accessorize. Shout-out to Azalea for being the lovely blossom she is.

Sheep: Vesta. I love the striking difference between her pitch black face and pale yellow wool. Her generic smiley face almost seems to glow. 10/10, slightly unnerving.

Squirrel: Marshal. Maybe a little overrated, but I love him and I don't care.

Tiger: Bangle. She's absolutely stunning. I love her gold stripes and dark fur. Just wow.

Wolf: Wolfgang: All the wolves are amazing and it's so hard to pick just one. Wolfgang is the one I worked hard to go out and find for my island, so he's my current favorite.

Alligators: Del. I love his robot design and eyes lol.

Anteaters: Cyrano. Those freckles are so precious.

Bears: Probably Grizzly I like his tough but charming design. Like the country boy next door charming xD

Birds: Midge 100% She's my favorite normal. I love her adorable pink design.

Bulls: Angus lol. Something about him I love. I was gonna have him as Cartman in my town at one point

Cats: Kid Cat, hes my super boy and I adore him so much. The MHA cat imo lol. So much I could say but I'll stop there haha ♡♡

Chickens: Broffina, she's got such a cool design. Like a biker girl in my opinion.

Cows: Noami! My absolute queen. I love her so much. Villagers with make up are my favorites.

Cubs: Pudge! He's got such an adorable design. Plus his name makes him 100× more presious.

Deer: No way am I picking between Lopez and Bruce lol.

Dog: Biskit. I love his toy like design and colorful scheme. I want a plushie of him.

Duck: Pompom. Ive had her before and she's super cute. Her name just ties it all together lol

Eagle: I really like Sterling, hes a knight in shinning armor. What more could you want from an eagle.

Elephant: Big Top!! I've had him before, hes a super cute zoomie elephant who says Villian xD Like Butters, secretly a villian behind those adorable eyes.

Frog: Gonna say Wart Jr, he gives off a japanese instructor or like master vibe lol.

Goat: Sherb 100%. He's my derpy goat, and I love him so much.

Gorilla: Hans the yeti xD He just gives off that feel so I really like him ♡

Hamster: Rodney! Hes a cool emo hamster, whos got a mood going on lol.

Hippo: Rocco. I like his tough design, the Mondo hippo lol. Tough but underneath sweet

Horse: Cleo, the My Little Pony horse ♡ She was on my island for awhile.

Kangaroo: Walt. He gives off a martial arts vibe. Like a former master with his sick battle scar!

Koala: Yuka. I like her make up and blue fur. I don't know why people find her plain.

Lion: Rex. Those freckles are super cute and I love how he looks like he's gonna fall asleep.

Mouse: Breeeee! I love love Bree. She's possibly my favorite female villager. A little white mouse with green hair. Soo cute!!

Monkey: Nana. I dont know why but this cutie always gives off Fluttershy vibes to me xD

Octopus: Cephlobot. Hes a zoomie robo octo.

Ostrich: Cranston!! I have a special contection to him. He's my baby no matter if I have him or not..

Penguin: Hopper. Rock hopper Penguins are the best

Pig: Lucy!! My second favorite normal from Midge. She gives off a spooky ghost piggy. Love love lucy.

Rabbit: Sasha lol. I adore all the rabbits but I adore my mint Bunny the most.

Rhino: Spike. He looks like a bad boy who had his share of fights. Like a gang leader. Takamichi Rhino honestly

Sheep: Curlos. I had him, adored him, hes one of my favorite smugs.

Squirrel: Can't pick between Marshal and Static xD not happening.

Tiger: Bianca!! I love snow leopards!!

Wolf: Chief!! He's my foxy boy. A band boy at heart lol. Has like a Sebby mixed with Sam feel lol

(Why are some of my reasons so weird xD)

Last edited:
Oh boy, here we go...
  • Alligator: I don't like this species at all, but if I really had to choose one, it would have to be Del.
  • Anteater: Not a fan of this species either, but I did have Antonio for a brief time on Wahu so I'm gonna go with him.
  • Bear: I'll have to say Teddy. If he was lazy, I'd like him a bit more, but I can take him being a jock.
  • Bird: Jacques. Perfect smug villager.
  • Bull: Probably Stu. He reminds me of Benny the Bull from Dora the Explorer which is sort of hilarious if you think about it.
  • Cat: Bab. 'nuff said.
  • Bear Cub: I like so many of these villagers, but Poncho stands out to me. Take one look at him and try to tell me that you don't want to be best buds with this guy.
  • Chicken: Not a definite favorite, but Ken's pretty cool 'cause he's a ninja chicken. Yep. Neen-gah Chee-kin.
  • Cow: Patty! Didn't care that much for her at first, but she grew on me so much that she's now the longest tenured resident on Wahu's 3+ year existence.
  • Deer: Probably my favorite species. Lopez is my favorite 'cause he looks the coolest.
  • Dog: I'm gonna say Cherry. I really like her non-ironically.
  • Duck: Scoot. Yes, the memes spoiled me.
  • Eagle: Apollo. He's a legend.
  • Elephant: I'll say Margie since she was in the Anime movie and she looks pretty cute.
  • Frog: Hmm. Not my first choice of species, but I'm gonna say Camofrog since he's pretty unique looking.
  • Goat: Probably Kidd. He always looks so relaxed.
  • Gorilla: Uhhhh, I'll say Louie. Don't really have much else to say.
  • Hamster: A species I've never really known too much about. Hamlet looks like a little kid, so he's my pick.
  • Hippo: Probably Bubbles. The others are ugly in my opinion.
  • Horse: Roscoe dark horse. Whoa, I sounded cool just by saying that.
  • Koala: This one's hard since most of them are pretty cool, but I think Yuka barely edges out the others.
  • Kangaroo: Kitt because she's the most likely one to actually be a good Mom.
  • Lion: Mott the Hoop- I mean, lion.
  • Monkey: I'm gonna be bold and say Champ, even though he's not in New Horizons.
  • Mouse: Rod is probably the cutest-looking pirate ever.
  • Octopus: Go ahead and rant all you want, I don't like the Octopus villagers. I'll say Octavian however since I actually had him in my New Leaf town.
  • Ostrich: Phoebe the phoenix. She's so flippin' cool; I wish I had her.
  • Penguin: Again, Roald 'cause MEMES
  • Pig: Honestly, I could talk to Lucy all day. She's so friendly.
  • Rabbit: Dotty Dotty.
  • Rhino: TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK
  • Sheep: Hmm, not sure about this one. Maybe Curlos.
  • Squirrel: This is a very tough one, so I'll just say Caroline and Filbert and leave the tie at that.
  • Tiger: Tybalt looks like an easygoing fella.
  • Wolf: Kyle because we're essentially twin brothers from different mothers (December 6th).

Alligators: Drago. I love Chinese dragons.

Anteaters: Zoe.

Bears: Chow (his smile is so creepy though) or Klaus.

Birds: Twiggy.

Bulls: Rodeo.

Cats: Kid Cat, Kiki.

Chickens: Knox.

Cows: Patty.

Cubs: Chester, because I love pandas I suppose.

Deer: Fauna is really cute, I love her.

Dog: Lucky makes me feel sad about him and his face.

Duck: Patty, Ketchup, Molly, I can't choose.

Eagle: Avery.

Elephant: Ellie.

Frog: Lily.

Goat: Nan and Chevre.

Gorilla: Rocket of course, she is one of my favorites.

Hamster: Rodney.

Hippo: Bertha.

Horse: Julian because he is an unicorn are unicorns are NICE.

Kangaroo: Marcie I suppose, but I don't really like this specie.

Koala: Canberra, then Alice. I love both of them.

Lion: Rory because the lore around him, but I remember an old Elvis haha.

Mouse: Petri is cool ! But I've learn why she was like a scientist. Quite sad.

Monkey: Tiansheng because of the lore again.

Octopus: Zucker is very sweet like his name.

Ostrich: Blanche, a beautiful bird.

Penguin: Sprinkle has nice colours.

Pig: Maggie has a very sweet face.

Rabbit: Ruby, Genji, Sasha, I can't choose only one.

Rhino: Merengue is very unique and pretty, I love her !

Sheep: Vesta has a very unique face and I love her smile.

Squirrel: Most of them are really cute, but Marshal wins easily the cup.

Tiger: Bangle but I'm not a big fan of tiger villagers.

Wolf: Wolfgang forever. I'll never forget this villager I met in Wild World.

Alligator: Gayle has a very nice design, even though pink isn't my favorite color.

Anteater: I think Antonio's design is pretty cute.

Bear:
I never got to meet Megan in-game, but I think she's pretty cute, she reminds me of a pastel version of the tooth fairy for some reason, and I think that would make her even cuter if you think about it...

Bird:
Midge is the best looking bird in the game.

Bull:
I love and adore each and every single one of them, but the one I really love the most is T-Bone, and also my all-time favorite villager. To me, he is so cute, sweet, caring, adorable, and handsome, and his voice is nice and relaxing to listen to. I also really love his furniture in his house, the classic furniture series is awesome!

Cat:
I'm going to be boring and say Lolly. I had her in New Leaf, and I thought she was so cute!

Chicken:
The chicken designs aren't so great to me in my opinion, but I'm going to go ahead and just say that Ken has the best chicken design, he's a ninja!

Cow:
All of them are so great, and they really appeal to me in my eyes, just like the bulls, but I've always liked Tipper the most, I think she's quite endearing.

Cub:
I had Judy on my island, her pastel design is so nice, and her birthday is also on Mario Day! What a coincidence.

Deer:
I don't really care for the deer much, but I think Chelsea is the cutest deer in the game.

Dog:
I've always liked Walker, he is basically a dog version of Mickey Mouse.

Duck:
Derwin is adorable, he is a duck version of Doc, who is also one of my favorite villagers as well!

Eagle:
I like Celia, and I really love her dress, the alpine theme is one of my favorite themes.

Elephant:
I'm going to go ahead and be unoriginal and say Tia, the idea of a teapot elephant is clever. I don't like her lipstick though, it looks creepy, and it doesn't suit her at all, Mira does the lipstick job much better.

Frog:
Frobert is adorable, I've had him in New Leaf before.

Goat:
I can see Chevre starring in a commercial featuring goat milk, the slogan is, "goat milk?"

Gorilla:
The gorillas all suck like vacuum cleaners, but the one I can tolerate the most is Rocket, but that may be just because her name is part of my username, even though it didn't originate from Animal Crossing, I made it up.

Hamster:
Flurry looks like a walking snowball, and I love her for that.

Hippo:
I don't like the hippos either, but I prefer Bertha, her design is the most tolerable out of all of them.

Horse:
A lot of people are always for rooting for horses like Colton, Julian, Roscoe, and Papi, yet I feel like nobody talks about Cleo enough, she is so cute, she's like a purple horse version of Chevre!

Kangaroo:
A lot of the kangaroo designs are just, "meh", to me, though I can easily say that Rooney has the best design out of all of them.

Koala:
Sydney is adorable, she is nice, and her catchphrase is nice.

Lion:
Elvis is a nostalgic villager for me, because he was my very first cranky ever in my first New Leaf town when I started playing in 2017.

Monkey:
Shari is adorable, she is hated by some people.

Mouse:
There are a lot of good mouse designs to me, but I think I like Rod the most, he's a resident of my third New Leaf town.

Octopus:
Marina is the Birdo of Animal Crossing, nobody can tell me otherwise.

Ostrich:
Julia is a really cute peacock, yet she doesn't get enough credit.

Penguin:
I think Sprinkle deserves to peng-win the award for being the best and cutest penguin.

Pig:
Gala is underrated, she looks super cute with that flower crown around her ear.

Rabbit:
I have a long history of Doc, he was one of my starting villager in my first New Leaf town, and I adored him in the beginning, and he's been always one of my dreamies, because of how cute and adorkable he is. He also lives on my New Horizons island, and I even have him in Population Growing as well!

Rhino:
I also think the rhino villagers suck eggs, even though I can tolerate Azalea the most, despite not meeting her in the game.

Sheep:
Frita's awesome, she's a fast-food sheep, what's not to love?

Squirrel:
Static seems totally cool, calm, and lightning collected, I'd be shocked if someone really hated him.

Tiger:
Bangle reminds me of the retro rubberhose style in older cartoons, and that's what makes me like her even more.

Wolf:
I'm not a fan of the wolves, I think they're overrated, but the only one I truly really like is Skye, she always has her head in the clouds.

- Alligators: Boots. He lived in my town for about a year and I almost didn't let him go.

- Anteaters: Antonio is my all-time favorite villager ever since my Wild World days. But all the anteaters hold a high rank in my heart.

- Bears: Nate lived on my island for a while and I was surprised at how much I liked him.

- Birds: Robin (her head swirl adds much-needed texture to the bird model)

- Bulls: Stu! He recently moved onto Anthology and I'm a big fan.

- Cats: Lolly. One of my permanent villagers in NL, and one of the only super-popular villagers I've ever loved.

- Chickens: Benedict (random move-in when I started NL, and I've kept him ever since. He fits the Lazy persona perfectly.)

- Cows: Tipper, a fabulous friend from Wild World

- Cubs: Poncho. Cute little black bear cub.

- Deer: Erik, probably. I love moose.

- Dog: Benjamin. He was a permanent resident of my New Leaf town. So adorable, so underrated.

- Duck: I confess I'm not a big duck fan. Probably Molly? Something about the character model doesn't quite work for me.

- Eagle: Hmmm . . . Avery? I REALLY don't prefer the eagles.

- Elephant: Ellie

- Frog: Huck! My random camper in NH. I disliked him at first but then realized he was hilarious and refused to let him leave.

- Goat: Pashmina is the best Sisterly villager of all time.

- Gorilla: Unpopular opinion: I love gorillas. Peewee was my first best friend in Wild World.

- Hamster: I guess Flurry? Another model that is missing something for me.

- Hippo: Bubbles! Still a current Anthology resident. I adore the hippos, and really almost all the big-headed villagers.

- Horse: Roscoe for sure.

- Kangaroo: Walt was one of my starters in New Leaf. He became one of my favorites and lived there for six years until NH came out.

- Koala: Yuka lives in Anthology right now and I'm a big fan. Would also love to have Gonzo one day!

- Lion: Lionel for sure. I love the pairing of the smug personality with an old man design, makes him seem like a jovial, nostalgic grandpa instead of the usual young and trendy vibe.

- Mouse: Dora is another bestie from Wild World. The mice are so cute and I don't understand why people hate them!

- Monkey: Deli! I LOVE his design, he was a permanent resident in my New Leaf town. Honorable mention to Shari; I'd love her as a resident one day.

- Octopus: Octavian

- Ostrich: Cranston, I suppose?

- Penguin: Wade forever.

- Pig: Boris, because I like boars, though the pig snout leaves something to be desired.

- Rabbit: Snake was another permanent NL resident.

- Rhino: Recently got Azalea in my town and I really like her. Hornsby is excellent as well.

- Sheep: VESTA. Another NL hero, but I've loved her wince Wild World. The sheep model is truly exceptional.

- Squirrel: Poppy is peak squirrel.

- Tiger: Tybalt is the cutest, but I enjoyed Bangle in my town.

- Wolf: Vivian reminds me of my childhood dog, so she lived in my NL town for years.

Alligators- Gayle, she's just so cute!
Anteaters - Annalisa, also cute!
Bears - Pinky
Bird - Jitters, dude looks like he hasn't slept LMAO
Bull - Stu
Cat (Favorite) - Lolly, she's so cute and winter-like!
Chickens - Ken
Cows - Norma
Bear - Bluebear
Deer - Shino
Dog - Lucky
Duck - Molly, she's so sweet <3
Eagle - Apollo
Elephant - Chai
Frog - Lily (Like a lilypad! <3)
Goat - Sherb, I love his pastel design :3
Gorilla - Louie, he looks like donkey kong xD
Hamster - Mario, dude looks like some spoiled rich brat LOL
Hippo - Bertha
Horse - Julian, he's so freaking handsome 🩵🩵🩵💙💙💙
Kangaroo - Rooney
Koala - Eugene
Lion - Aziz
Monkey - Tiangsheng
Mouse - Petri, her sciencey vibe is so cool!
Octopus (2nd favorite class) - Tie between Inkwell and Zucker
Ostrich - Blanche
Penguin (3rd favorite class) - Sprinkle! How could I not love such a cutie patootie!/p ❄️❄️❄️
Pig - Gala
Rabbit - Francine, Chrissy is a close second! Squid sisters, what else?
Rhino - Merengue, based on my favorite dessert plus a classic cartoon vibe with those eyes? Win-win!
Sheep - Pietro, he's so silly and wacky! 🌈🌈🌈
Squirrel - Cece, Viché is a close second!
Tiger - Bianca
Wolf - Tie between Skye and Fang. Skye is cute, and Fang is so handsome <333

Back