• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Popular Games That You Dislike

The only games I hate are Bayonetta and The Witcher 3, largely for the same reason but I don’t want to get into that here.

And as far as disliking games…the new Harvest Moon games are probably the main thing on the list (not Story of Seasons, they’re doing better). The old games were so good and now that studio just churns them out with horrible gameplay and graphics. At least Stardew Valley came along and blew the roof off the genre 😊
You probably know this already but I wanna mention that the company that made the older Harvest Moon games are making Story of Seasons games. Natsume is the company making the new crappy HM games. They have the rights to the English name 'Harvest Moon' but didn't make the original games, which is why they can't handle making good games lol.

You probably know this already but I wanna mention that the company that made the older Harvest Moon games are making Story of Seasons games. Natsume is the company making the new crappy HM games. They have the rights to the English name 'Harvest Moon' but didn't make the original games, which is why they can't handle making good games lol.
I do, and I hate them so much :/

Right now I’m keeping my eye on Sunnyside and Coral Island.

League of Legends - don't care for the top-down aspect, or the characters, or the extreme toxicity

Kingdom Hearts - seems like a Disney-fied Final Fantasy.. can't take it seriously at all

Fortnite - battle royale games in general seem so pointless to me

Abzu - I loved Journey but I just couldn't get in to Abzu, as pretty as the game is

Overwatch - annoying

weirdly, I enjoy Call of Duty from time to time

I hate shooters and games that center around crime and violence. Popular examples would include Call of Duty and GTA. I don’t get why people would want to injure or kill other people, even if it’s just in a game. How can you like to see people suffer!?

fortnite - i literally can't seem to avoid it on the internet
undertale - so much hype around it and when i finally played it i felt scammed
pokemon - mostly the later games since they're just the same game over and over with new bits here and there
pocket camp - u know why

Nothing really comes to mind, really. Well, except for Among Us. I hate that game with a burning passion. I have played games like Donkey Kong and Crash Bandicoot, I never really enjoyed those games.

I do not like Cuphead at all. I tried playing it once for a little bit and I only experienced frustration and rage. Who thought it was fun progressing through the game via trial and error and punishing you heavily for it?!? And the 'easy' difficulty option they had is useless too. You can't really advance through the game unless you played the normal difficulty the devs intended to. I'm sorry, but games that require you to squeeze through millions of bullets with little to no time to react are not my thing. Don't even think about telling me to "git gud". I play games for fun, not to increase my blood pressure.

Reactions: Bui
I don’t really get the appeal of Fallout series and other Bethesda games, most of them seemed unfinished and buggy without mods.

The only time I see or know about Skyrim, is through “arrow to the knee” jokes that use to circulate back in 2011-2012. Fallout on the other hand, I‘ve seen few gameplay videos but I’m not impressed nor will I ever be interested in it.

Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story grossed me out when I was younger lol. I also played Little Big Planet and Call of Duty at a friend’s house, and didn’t like either game. I will say the art of Little Big Planet is cute though.

Any FPS in general, mostly because they give me awful motion sickness but I also just don't find the concept fun and online multiplayer stresses me out.

Never got into Smash either.

Fire Emblem. Played the Sacred Stones I think and I didn’t enjoy it at all. Also didn’t like the two South Park games that are on the Switch.

I dislike Splatoon. I can see why many would play it but I just don't see the appeal for me. I don't like other shooter games either so Call of Duty and others like it are on that list.

personally all of the dark souls series because they feel so clunky to me 😔 I want to like them but the series is just not for me

Stardew Valley. I just don't understand the hype around it even after playing the game for a shortwhile myself.

Back