• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager Species that You Dislike

saehanfox

K-Fox
Bells
I'm a species racist, I hate to break it. There are some animals I don't want in my town at all (and there's a lot). For starters, I don't want:
- rats - they carry diseases and poverty, are dirty, lying, most are ugly
- chickens - they're stupid, inferior, and most of them are creepy (Becky, Goose)
- cows - they're fat, slow, fart methane, and are stupid looking

Here it goes: Mice, Chicken, Cows/Bulls, Gorillas, Monkeys, Anteaters and quite a few of the cats, though not all of them.

Oh my gosh, species racist, haha! >u< But I totally agree with what you said, I absolutely don't want any mice, gorillas, chickens, anteaters, and cows. They're unfortunate looking lol. :c

Goats, kangaroos, cows, and monkeys can stay out of my town forever. In general, the hippos, rhinos, elephants, and birds can too.

With the other species, I like more than I dislike.

Where is all the equality? xD Haha
I for one don't really care. As long as the villagers can make me laugh, I cool with any species~

Monkeys and gorillas, because they scare me (in real life, in the game they're just ugly.) The elephants and frogs because I just don't like any of them. The hippos and rhinos (even Merengue) because I just tend not to like them. I'm pretty cool with the other species, but there are those few in every species I just don't like.

Last edited:
The only monkeys I really like are Flip, Shari, and Nana. Mice are fine, some of them, like Rod are adorable. Hippos..only Hippeux and Bertha.

Gorillas, (besides Boone and Rocket) can stay out.
Kangaroos? mmmMmeh. Only Marcie and Mathilda.
Anteaters beside Cyrano.
Chickens. (nty plz)

Species Racist, sorry ;w;

Last edited:
Frogs: they're just not appealing to me. Don't care how cute they are, I don't really enjoy their company. Lily and Ribbot are cute, but if they ever moved into my town I'd probably end up ignoring them. Not to get them to move out, but I just don't really take time to notice the frogs. Diva was one of the first to move in, and dedicated every second of my life to getting her out.
Ducks: they're just not my cup of tea either. Sure Molly is adorable and so is scoot, but I'm just not a fan. I'd do the same thing with the frogs and end up ignoring them, most likely not on purpose. When I had Deena move in, I just hated her with a passion for some reason.
Birds: Just not a fan. Back in the GameCube days though, Jay was my dude for a long time, one of my favorites. If any bird were to move it, it'd have to be Jay. But I know I would be relived when he would ping me to move out.

I like any species as long as they're nice and/or not ugly. I would say Frogs, but Lily and Ribbot are pretty rad.

Not a fan of dogs, gorillas, lions, tigers, koalas, bears(not cubs), anteaters, sheep and goats.
Only care for few hippos, cows, ducks, mice and frogs.

I actually like the chicken and kangaroos u_u
Why are chicken so hated? I think they look fine.

Last edited:
Why chicken so hated? I think they look fine.
Because they look like bloated bowling pins. I've seen Benedict walk around town with his No 2 shirt and I saw the "2" change shape so many times from a reversed C to a 0. That shirt fits him anyways because he's a big pile of "No 2." Later Becky copied Benedict's fashion and she started jiggling that 2.

I HATE cats. Too many of them, they all look like their about to burst into tears (big fat eyes)

I also dislike mice (big weird ears)
And lions (eum scary?)
Monkeys (JUST PLAIN FREAKY)
Hamsters (They are gonna explode one day)

I hate hippos, gorillas and monkeys.
I don't know but something about the monkeys just tick me off.

I don't really like alligators, anteaters, bears, bulls, chickens, ostriches, most of the dogs, most of the hamsters, elephants, gorillas, goats, horses, hippos, kangaroos, monkeys and most of the pigs.

I like all species, but one I dislike the most are alligators.
I haven't really liked most of the alligators in the past, but I don't hate the species.

Back