• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who's your favourite villager from each species?

Korichi

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Tasty Cake
Easter Egg
Just like the title says, who's your favourite villager from each species? I thought it'd be fun to see who everyone's favourites are and their reasons for them! I'll go first!:

- Alligators: Gayle (I love her design! She looks so lovely! But Sly is also a close second, he looks cool! I especially love his eyes)

- Anteaters: Annalisa (I'm not too fond of the anteaters.. but if I had to choose one I'd go with her)

- Bears: Tutu (I'm not really too fond of the bears either.. but I think Tutu seems really sweet, she looks like she'd give really nice hugs)

- Birds: Midge (She looks cute!)

- Bulls: Rodeo (He seems cool!)

- Cats: Raymond (I actually love all the cats, they're my favourite species and I have two on my island so far! But if I had to choose a favourite I'd say Raymond)

- Chickens: Egbert (I think I used to have him in one of the old New Leaf towns I used to have, he seemed like a cool guy)

- Cows: Tipper (I like all the cows equally! But I especially love how Tipper looks like the classic cow, plus her rainbow shirt is great!)

- Cubs: Pekoe (I love her zen design!)

- Deer: Chelsea (Are Sanrio villagers allowed? I actually love all the deer, it's hard to pick just one..)

- Dog: Benjamin (He was in my town in New Leaf and we became great friends, plus I love his little whiskers, it makes him look like a cat!)

- Duck: Ketchup (Tomato duck! Tomato duck!)

- Eagle: Celia..? (All the eagles are pretty cool I think, it's hard to pick one!)

- Elephant: Margie (She was in my town in New Leaf and we became good friends, she's super sweet!)

- Frog: Raddle (I always thought he looked really cool! I love his mask and his doctor's outfit)

- Goat: Chevre (I love her eyes! They look like anime eyes haha!)

- Gorilla: Rilla (I'm not too fond of the gorillas.. but I love Rilla!)

- Hamster: Soliel (She looks super snazzy and her name is really pretty, it reminds me of the sun)

- Hippo: Bertha (Once again, I'm not too fond of the hippos, but if I had to pick one I'd choose her)

- Horse: Papi (I love his design and he shares the same name as what I call my dad! Plus my dad's Zodiac is the horse, too!)

- Kangaroo: Mathilda (She used to be in my town in City Folk, I have fond memories of her..)

- Koala: Yuka (I love her name!)

- Lion: Lionel (He reminds me of an old marine dude..)

- Mouse: Limberg (He's my sister's favourite!)

- Monkey: Either Shari or Tammi (I can't decide.. Shari was in my New Leaf town so I have fond memories of her, but I made fast friends with Tammi on my old New Horizons town..)

- Octopus: Zucker (He's a takoyaki! What's not to love?)

- Ostrich: Flora (Flamingo!)

- Penguin: Sprinkle (She really does remind me of sprinkles)

- Pig: Maggie (She seems like the mum friend, super sweet and caring!)

- Rabbit: Ruby (She's amazing! I love her eyes and the whole space theme she has going on, space rabbit!)

- Rhino: Renée (I love how she's like the punk big sisterly type of person.. animal? Plus she seems really cool! She seems like she'd be intimidating at first but it turns out she's actually super nice)

- Sheep: Frita (Hamburger and French fry sheep! I had her in my New Leaf town so I have fond memories of her)

- Squirrel: Marshal (Everyone's favourite squirrel, what's not to love about him? He's so cute! But Poppy is a very close second)

- Tiger: Tybalt (My friend loves him so I do too!)

- Wolf: Freya (It's really hard to choose just one, I love all the wolves equally, but if I had to choose one it'd be her, she was my first friend in New Leaf)

my favourites are

alligator: alfonso - normally i don't like the alligators but he is just so cute ♡

anteater: antonio - i really like his simple design

bear cub: stitches - i really love maple and judy but stitches is the best boy, he is adorable

bear: grizzly - i didn't really think about grizzly before new horizons but i got him as a campsite villager and i was so desperate to get ketchup off my island that i invited him and found out he is amazing ☆

bird: jacques - i've never had a bird villager but i really like jacques design

bull: angus - tbh i don't really like any of the bulls but angus is ok i guess

cat: katt - i could say what i love about katt but i'll be here forever lol, basically she's the best villager and nobody can change my mind ♡♡♡

chicken: i didn't even know chickens were a thing and i don't have a favourite

deer: bruce - this was such a difficult choice because i literally love all the deers but bruce once gave me an astronaut suit so he's my favourite ☆

dog: either shep or lucky - i can't decide they're both super cute

duck: i literally hate all the ducks i'm sorry

eagle: apollo - he is perfect in every way

elephant: axel - he was my favourite growing up and i recently found out he has the same birthday as me so that's cool

frog: they're all worse than the duck villagers

goat: nan - i had her on my last island and loved her so much

gorilla: boone - he is so colourful and has the nicest design out of all the gorillas imo

hamster: hamlet - he is so cute and tiny i love when he acts like a jock it's so funny

hippo: i don't really like any of the hippos either, i didn't realise how picky i was about the villagers until now

horse: gotta be julian - he is literally a unicorn

kangaroo: rooney - i donno why, he was my only amiibo when i was younger so i guess it was just growing up with him on all my ac games

koala: eugene - he is so groovy and looks hilarious when u give him regular glasses

lion: elvis - i used to think he was based on mufasa and now that's all i see when i look at him lol

mice: rod - i love pirates and tiny villagers and he is both

monkey: champ - he is not in this game but will always be my favourite monkey

octopus: zucker - literally the only good one out the 3 imo

ostrich: julia - i didn't find out about ostriches until pocket camp and i just really liked julia's design

penguin: hopper - he made me laugh so much in the movie and i love his design because of his crazy eyebrows

pig: spork - i remembered his name as crackle for some reason but according to the book it's spork, either way he is super cute and doesn't get enough love, also he has an amazing house

rabbit: ruby - in real life i hate rabbits for some reason and that caused me to hate them in the game too but i can't hate ruby, she's literally a space bunny and it's adorable

rhino: i literally don't like any of the rhinos either

sheep: pietro all the way

squirrel: marshal - i know this is a popular one and a lot of peoples favourite but i got him as a random move-in on new leaf and he ended up being one of my favourites too

tiger: bianca - she's super cute and i love her purple spots

wolf: whitney - as a child i loved her in the movie and now she's still one of my favourite villagers, her design is amazing and i love snooty villagers so much ♡

edit: i forgot about the cows lol, but i don't really have a favourite one of those either tbh

- Alligators: I will go with Gayle here too, she's cute

- Anteaters: oof this is a tough one but I'll pick Pango, she's my girl

- Bears: TEDDY

- Birds: can i say medli... fine, robin

- Bulls: dont love any of them, but i've had vic & him being a viking is cool

- Cats: Kid Cat. he's my favorite period!

- Chickens: Goose, & it's not just because he has a big presence on this forum- he was one of my first AC villagers

- Cows: Norma is the cutest cow in my opinion

- Cubs: its either Stitches or Maple but there are SO many cute cubbies 🥺

- Deer: Fuchsia or Erik

- Dog: Goldie!

- Duck: Molly

- Eagle: Keaton or Amelia- she's a b word but she's my b word 🤷‍♀️

- Elephant: Tia

- Frog: Lily

- Goat: PASHMINA my underrated queen

- Gorilla:
Boone, he looks so cool

- Hamster: hmm, it's probably still Hamphrey. he was friends with my bff Fuchsia

- Hippo: Bertha i guess, i don't think i've ever really had a hippo :eek:

- Horse: Reneigh! I don't love horses, but she's both cute & cool

- Kangaroo: Marcie

- Koala: MELBAAAA

- Lion: I'll pick Elvis but they're all dorky looking (in a good way!)

- Mouse: Dora- my first AC best friend :p

- Monkey: IDK why they haven't brought Champ back, he was cute & is a generous king who always gave me furniture

- Octopus: MARINA i genuinely love marina, she's so cute & unique

- Ostrich: Phil, the jerk who moved away from my NL town after I did nothing but love & care about him :|

- Penguin: Aurora!

- Pig: Gala is cute. she looks as if the first ACGC villager girl was turned into a pig

- Rabbit: Bunnie. I've always liked her

- Rhino: Hornsby, don't tell me he's not a good friend, mentor, & confidante, look at this man... he's trustworthy.

- Sheep: Muffy- don't tell anyone but I think this queen should've won Counting Sheep

- Squirrel: I'm also saying Marshal with Poppy in a close second, but all of the squirrels are pretty adorable.

- Tiger: Bianca- she looks awesome.

- Wolf: Probably Lobo- he was the first cranky I befriended. But I'm also really liking Wolfgang!

Alligators: None. Alligators are one of my least favorite species.

Anteaters: Some are growing on me but for the longest time they too were a least favorite species. No favorite atm though.

Bears: Nate; he is really growing on me. Bears are another species with designs I don’t really like, but Nate for some reason has been growing on me lately.

Birds: I’m mostly indifferent to the birds but I think Midge and Twiggy are pretty cute; my favorite is Midge but Twiggy is close behind.

Bulls: I guess maybe Rodeo; I am a little interested in him. Bulls are also on my least favorite species list.

Cats: Punchy 🥰 though I love them all except Monique. My favorite species.

Chickens: I think Benedict and Goose are really growing on me; I guess Goose is my favorite. Chickens are one of my least favorite species.

Cows: None. They are also a species I really don’t like. Norma might be growing on me a little though...

Cubs: Pudge or maybe even Judy; I like her a lot more now that I have here.I actually like a lot of cubs. I kinda wish Pudge had different eyes though.

Deer: Erik; I had him in NL and I let him leave eventually though it was a tough choice. I really think he is adorable ^.^ I also like Diana a lot in spite initially not liking her.

Dog: Lucky - I wish the mummy outfit blended in with him better though. Aside from that, I just love his design 🙂.

Duck: Molly. She’s the only duck I like atm.

Eagle: None. Another species I don’t care about.

Elephant: Tia and Margie has been growing on me thanks to @xara who posted some extremely adorable screenshots of Margie in the past 😊. Her love for Margie is pretty contagious 😋. I initially didn’t like any but I may be starting to like dizzy and maybe even Paolo as well.

Frog: This one is so tough since I love most except for Gigi, Diva, Jambette and Wart Jr. My favorite in NL was Puddles and I’d like to consider her still as a favorite even though I don’t remember her being as peppy in NL as she is in NH (i invited het to my campsite and she did not remind me of the way I thought she was like). I found Lily on a mystery island to be one of my first four villagers and I thought she was cute but didn’t expect to like her as much as I did. Then there’s Drift and Frobert who I’ve been interested in since NL and/or HHD.

Goat: Sherb is the only goat that I like right now. I never liked the goats and initially had no interest in Sherb but he grew on me from seeing so many cute screenshots of him

Gorilla: Maybe Hans; Gorillas are another species I don’t like.

Hamster: Apple - her shocked expression is so cute. I liked her ever since I played hide-in-seek in NL and saw how cute she was when I chopped down a tree she was hiding behind.

Hippo: I used to like Harry only from the time I had him in NL - and not for his design; I do not like his design. Now, Rocco is my favorite and I also like Bertha and maybe Bubbles. Visiting someone who became my friend on bunny day and seeing Rocco in the egg costume changed my whole outlook on him.

Horse: My favorite is Roscoe but I hate that his hobby is music; his singing voice is terrible and doesn’t go with him well in my opinion. I also really like Cleo and Reneigh.

Kangaroo: none.

Koala: None - though maybe Gonzo since I think @LittleMissPanda took some great pictures of him; he actually looked pretty adorable in them.

Lions: None - they’re the species that I probably dislike the most, which is a shame since I like big cats but their designs just disappoint me.

Mouse: Broccolo - don’t like a lot of the mice but there are a few that I can see myself eventually liking.

Monkey: Deli and after him, Flip. :)

Octopus: No favorite; I like them all well enough.

Ostrich: Julia

Penguin: I love Sprinkles design the most but didn’t click with her since I had three peppies at the time and got tired of the dialogue quick. Maybe Aurora or even Tex who I initially disliked. I honestly like a lot of the penguins.

Pig: Agnes - I don’t like any of the other pigs yet but Agnes has grown on me tremendous thanks to a lot of screenshots and comments about her that I’ve seen.

Rabbit: I love all the rabbits except Tiffany. My favorite however will probably always be Gaston with Claude close behind. I initially didn’t like him from NL but he grew on me so much that I think I ended up letting him stay permanently. I miss this guy so much; it’s a shame his house in NH is so terrible and that I don’t have more room.

Rhino: First Spike cuz he reminds me of @Hobowire and his design grew on me thanks to Hobo. 😊. I also love Hornsby (I think he is extremely cute) and after Hornsby, maybe even Tank.

Sheep: Dom - those eyes, what I initially disliked about him is now part of what I like about him.

Squirrel: I love a lot of them too. Marshal is number one, Poppy close behind as number 2. I also like Static but was sad to find put he had the music hobby; I don’t like hearing cranky villagers sing.

Tiger: Bangle - thanks to @WaileaNoRei. I also like Bianca. Initially I didn’t like any of the tigers either but seeing others screenshots of them has helped me change my mind. Rolf is growing on me as well.

Wolves: Audie - I am indifferent about most of the other wolves.

Alligators: I haven't had any of the alligator villagers in my towns but I think Del looks pretty cool.

Anteaters: This is a tough one because the anteaters are my favorite species. I've had Annalisa, Antonio, Anabelle, and Pango and I love them all. But I guess if I had to pick one favorite, it would be Annalisa because of her overall Asian aesthetic.

Bears: Grizzly! He's my favorite villager of all time dating back to the GameCube. He was the first villager I ever fell in love with due to his grumpy attitude.

Birds: Even though I've never had him as a villager, I just love the way Peck looks. Piper is also quite lovely.

Bulls: Rodeo is currently living in one of my towns and I adore him, but Vic is also a close contender.

Cats: Probably Kabuki or Ankha. I actually don't love the design of the cats all that much but those two look really cool.

Chickens: Either Ken because he's a cool ninja chicken or Knox because he's a knight.

Cows: Patty is really sweet and overlooked. I currently have Naomi living in my town and I like her a lot too, but Patty was just too cute.

Cubs: Pekoe. As soon as I saw her, it was love at first sight. Unfortunately, I've never seen her show up in any of my towns.

Deer: Bruce or Lopez. It's hard to decide because I love them both. A lot of the deer have really nice designs, though.

Dog: I'm not entirely sure because I haven't had any dog villagers, but Lucky looks cute.

Duck: Scoot! He's so much fun to have around and I love his expressions.

Eagle: Sterling is awesome! I love his look and enjoyed his company a lot when he was living in my town.

Elephant: I haven't had any of the elephants but I think Opal is stunning.

Frog: I love a lot of the frogs but Frobert has my heart. He looks adorable.

Goat: Sven and Iggy. Unfortunately, neither one has been in the games since GameCube.

Gorilla: I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I really like the gorillas. My favorite is Hans with Boone a close second.

Hamster: Hamphrey! Hearing that deep cranky voice coming from a tiny little bundle of cuteness was awesome.

Hippo: Bubbles turned up randomly in two of my towns and I really enjoyed having her. She's a sweetie.

Horse: Roscoe is my favorite because I love his look. Papi is adorable too, though.

Kangaroo: I love the way Walt looks and he's a cranky, which is my favorite personality.

Koala: Yuka is beautiful and I love having her as a villager, but Sydney is also very sweet and a close second.

Lion: I don't have any experience with the lion villagers, but Lionel looks like a stately old gentlemen and I think I would like him.

Mouse: Anicotti! She has been my best friend since the GameCube days and I still love her.

Monkey: I've had a couple of different monkeys in my town and like them all, but Monty had to be my favorite because of his cranky personality. Tammi was also great, though.

Octopus: Probably Octavian. I have never had any of the octopus villagers, but I think I would like him best based on personality.

Ostrich: Julia is gorgeous.

Penguin: Hopper is the most adorable of all the super adorable penguins and the fact that he's a cranky puts him over the top.

Pig: I fell in love with Hugh when I met him in New Leaf. I love his blue color and he has heterochromia, too.

Rabbit: I admired Cole's looks for a long time and finally adopted him from my husband's town. I love his fangs!

Rhino: I haven't had any rhino villagers, but Hornsby is adorable and Spike looks really cool.

Sheep: I really love Muffy's gothic aesthetic.

Squirrel: Hazel and Mint. Hazel's expressions are amazing and Mint is just a cutie.

Tiger: I've never had a tiger villager, but I like the look of both Rolf and Rowan.

Wolf: Dobie is a sweet, cranky old man and I think he's wonderful.

- Alligators: Drago. I like that flare thing he has going on on the back of his head.

- Anteaters: Olaf. I love his long eyelashes!

- Bears: Ike. I like that he is permanently unimpressed.

- Birds: Twiggy. There are a lot of things about her that I find confusing and conflicting & I love it.

- Bulls: Stu. He reminds me of Rocko's Modern Life.

- Cats: Toss up between Kiki and Felicity. I love both of their expressions.

- Chickens: Goose. Classic chicken.

- Cows: Tipper. As you said, classic cow! I love her sense of style.

- Cubs: Stitches. Demented teddy bear thing!

- Deer: Fauna. I had her in NL and she holds a place in my heart.

- Dog: Lucky. Grave boy.

- Duck: Molly. Something about her melts my heart! I also love Ketchup.

- Eagle: Sterling.

- Elephant: Cyd. My punk elephant!

- Frog: Henry, classic frog! I also like Lily.

- Goat: Sherb. Those eyes! Plus, he looks great in orange.

- Gorilla: Hans.

- Hamster:
Graham. I had him in NL!

- Hippo: Bertha. I adore those teeth!

- Horse: Papi!

- Kangaroo: Marcie. She looks like a nice mom.

- Koala: Gonzo. Those pink ears!

- Lion: Bud.

- Mouse: Limberg. He reminds me of an escaped convict.

- Monkey: Shari

- Octopus: Marina.

- Ostrich: Flora.

- Penguin: Cube. I like his button eyes.

- Pig: Agnes.

- Rabbit: Ruby. I love her albino and alien theme!

- Rhino: Merengue. I like her chef theme!

- Sheep: Stella. I love her colors! She makes me smile.

- Squirrel: Mint. I love her chocolate stripes! She makes me hungry.

- Tiger: Rowan.

- Wolf: Lobo. I like his glowing yellow eyes.

alligator: hm. i’m torn between gayle and sly but i think i’m leaning more towards sly! he’s genuinely so, so cute and i hate how underrated he is. the jock villagers are pretty hit-or-miss but he’s definitely one of the best!

anteater: i’m not too fussy on any of them but anabelle’s cool! i like how vibrant her design is c’:

bear: megan! while i likely will never have her, i think she’s adorable and really like how she looks like a giant carebear! i also really like teddy too, though; he’s such a sweetie aha.

bird: midge! she’s honestly such a pretty villager and deserves more love.

bull: hhng. i don’t really like any of them but i guess i’ll go with stu?

cat: this one’s hard to answer as i honestly love all of them so, so much but if i had to choose a favourite, it’d either be lolly, tangy, moe, katt or merry! that being said, an honourable mention would be punchy; he’s iconic and gets brownie points for being 2 of my friends’ favourite villager! (@Dunquixote + one of my irl friends!)

chicken: none of them really stand out to me but goose is cool!

cow: either norma or tipper! i always run into them while island hopping and they’re both so cute!

cub: stitches!! i wasn’t always super fond of him but he’s really grown on me a lot! his design is incredible and he’s just the sweetest. i also really like cheri, too; her design is a bit simplistic but she’s still super pretty and her default outfit looks amazing on her!!

deer: *screams* i would honestly take a bullet for all of them but beau is the loml.

dog: i would not hesitate to die for lucky, benjamin, cherry, goldie and bow! but all of them are adorable!

duck: molly! she’s the sweetest little thing and i love her so much c’:

eagle: frank’s pretty cool looking!

elephant: margie!!!! i genuinely don’t understand why more people don’t love her; she’s absolutely gorgeous and is such an iconic villager! she deserves the world 🥺

frog: lily! she’s such a precious lil baby c’:

goat: billy! i don’t think his personality suits him very well but he genuinely looks so kindhearted!

gorilla: none lmao.

hamster: flurry! i once had someone tell me that she reminded them of their grandma and while that will always haunt me, i love the fact that she’s basically just a pudgy little snowball ^~^

hippo: bertha!! i had her on my island for a bit and while i’m not really fond of the hippo villagers, i enjoyed having her around and think she’s great ahah.

horse: it’s a tie between papi and julian; i honestly forgot about papi a bit until recently but he’s super cute! and while i don’t really like the smugs, julian is one of my favourites and his interior is absolutely gorgeous.

kangaroo: none of them are super appealing but marcie’s pretty cute aha.

koala: i don’t think i have a favourite but if i had to choose one, i’d go with lyman ;u;

lion: none lmao.

mouse: chadder! i was surprised to find out that not many people like him :’o . again, i don’t really like the smugs but he’s a cutie!

monkey: nana! i slept on her for years and i regret it a lot; she’s adorable!

octopus: i love all of them dearly but i think i gotta go with zucker; he’s a literal angel and i would gladly die for him. overall, the octopi are incredible and i’d love to see more of them in the future!

ostrich: phil! his design is gorgeous and he’s a super cool guy! julia is great, too, though! she’s stunning and i love how kind she is c’:

penguin: sprinkle!!!! she’s so cute that i don’t even know how to comprehend it lmao

pig: agnes or maggie! they’re both absolutely adorable and deserve way more attention.

rabbit: carmen! i was absolutely obsessed with her in new leaf and i still love her a lot.

rhino: merengue! the food-themed villagers are incredible and she’s such a cutie!

sheep: mr. clown boy,,, pietro

squirrel: either poppy or pecan! i currently have poppy on my island and she’s great; she’s adorable + i love her interior a lot! and while i haven’t had pecan, i think she’s gorgeous, too, and she’s definitely one of the best snooties imo!

tiger: uh,, bianca, i guess?

wolf: skye, whitney, audie and dobie are the superior wolves and that’s on god-

Alligators: Gayle (I love her pink and white color scheme, also the heart shape on her face is cute)

Anteaters: Anabelle (anteaters are probably one of my least favorites, but she was there with me in the beginning and her pangolin like appearance is unique)

Bears: Tutu (she's just too stinkin' adorable)

Birds: Jitters (it looks like he's had one too many espresso shots, lol)

Bulls: Vic (I like his freckles!)

Cats: MERRY (my favorite villager of all time, i love almost everything about her lol i dislike her interior design of her house)

Chickens: Becky (I love her purple color scheme)

Cows: Tipper (She's just so cute! classic cow, i want her on my island)

Cubs: Stitches (Cutie! He's one of the few villagers i remember having on my gamecube animal crossing!)

Deers: Diana (I love her look, very elegant fairy tale ish)

Dog: Lucky (I love his halloweenish look, very unique)

Duck: Ketchup (because i like ketchup)

Eagle: Sterling (I like his knightly appearance)

Elephant: Tia (I really like her, she's such a cute teapot)

Frog: Ribbot (Robot frog, yes please!)

Goat: Chevre (i love her freckles and her house interior is cute)

Gorilla: Louie (another species I'm not too fond over, but i chose Louie cause he looks like DK lol)

Hamster: Flurry (the cutest little hamster there is)

Hippo: Bertha (wow i can't believe i just realized i've yet to encounter a single hippo in my game!)

Horse: Julian (I like unicorns!)

Kangaroo: Marcie (She's very pink!)

Koala: Eugene (the coolest looking koala!)

Lion: Bud (I remember also having him on my gamecube animal crossing, so chill)

Mouse: Chaddar (I like cheddar cheese lol)

Monkey: Nana (I seem to gravitate more towards the pink color villagers and nana sounds like banana!)

Octopus: Marina (honestly i love all three but of course pink reins supreme for me)

Ostrich: Flora (Pink, need i say more?)

Penguin: Wade (we share the same birthday!)

Pig: Agnes (one of my first villagers when i started my game)

Rabbit: Coco (i can get lost in her eyes, lol)

Rhino: Merengue (reminds me of a strawberry shortcake and i love strawberry shortcakes!)

Sheep: Stella (sweet sweet stella)

Squirrel: Static (purple and cute!)

Tiger: Blanca (pretty snow leopard!)

Wolf: Dobie (grandpa wolf)

Such a hard question for some animals. I gotta investigate which ones l like best for each type xD

Such a hard question for some animals. I gotta investigate which ones l like best for each type xD

I understand that completely! There’s some species that are all great so it’s really hard to pick just one! So you don’t have to pick just one if you don’t want to, feel free to list all your favourites for each type! I’d love to see them! ^^

Figured I would give this a go since I'm actually kinda curious myself...

- Alligators: definitely Alfonso for me. he was one of the first alligator villagers I had in AC:GCN way back, and I love how he wore the Big Bro Shirt and his catchphrase was "it'sa me!"

- Anteaters: Nosegay! She never appeared in a game after DBnM E+ but I really wish she would. Anteaters are one of my favorite villager species so I actually really like all of them, but Nosegay is def my favorite.

- Bears: I think this one would go to Charlise. I really like her design, she makes for a good sisterly villager.

- Birds: this one is tough but I think it would go to Piper. Like Alfonso she was one of the first birds in my GCN town (along with Jay) and so she's been a favorite of mine for a long time. I'm really glad they brought her back in NL.

- Bulls: I'm not really a fan of any bull villagers but I do like Stu. he's a cute lazy boy.

- Cats: I'm not sure if I can pick one favorite for this category, since there are quite a few cats I love. My favorites are Katt, Monique, Meow, and Pierre. I wish the latter two could be brought back, I feel like Pierre and Pietro could be great friends.

- Chickens: Hector. Another villager that didn't make it out of the GCN era, but I had him in my town a while ago and I really like his design (mostly cause he wears glasses lol).

- Cows: Another category where I can't pick just one. There are two I really like, those being Naomi and Petunia. I really like Naomi's color scheme, and similarly I like Petunia cause she's all purple (and purple is great).

- Cubs: Olive is my favorite since she's just so cute, I actually wouldn't mind having her in my NL/NH town someday. I also really like June because of her hibiscus theme.

- Deer: I love Deirdre! I had her in my original NL town! I also really like Fuchsia (cause hot pink) and Bruce.

- Dog: Daisy has been my favorite dog for as long as I can remember. She's just so precious and she looks so innocent. I also really like Bea (who lives in my NH town at the moment) and Marcel!

- Duck: I'm not a fan of duck villagers but I do like Freckles, she's so sweet.

- Eagle: Definitely Celia! I have her in my NL town and I really love her. she reminds me of flowers.

- Elephant: I think this one would be Paolo. I love how he's mostly hot pink, and lazy villagers are the best. I also really like Ellie.

- Frog: This one is a tough choice. It's a tie between Jeremiah, Puddles, Emerald and Cousteau. They're all so cute!!

- Goat: Pashmina, hands down. I'm normally not a fan of goat villagers but I really love Pashmina's design.

- Gorilla: Jane is my favorite here, cause I love her design. She's mostly purple and her starting outfit is the rainbow shirt.

- Hamster: Definitely Soleil. I had her in my NL town once and she's really cute.

- Hippo: I'm not a fan of hippos at all, but I do really like Bubbles and her fruity aesthetic.

- Horse: I would say either Elmer or Papi, both top tier lazy villagers. I also have Elmer in my original GCN town right now.

- Kangaroo: I think my favorite here is Rooney but I also really like Sylvia.

- Koala: Sydney!! I love her so much!! I also really like Ozzie and Melba!

- Lion: Lepold, he's not only my favorite lion but he's also my favorite villager of all time! I'm so glad I can have him in my NH town T__T

- Mouse: My favorite is Dora, but I also really like Penny (GCN only villager, rip).

- Monkey: Definitely Deli, I had him in NH at one point and I really love his grey/purple color scheme.

- Octopus: Zucker!!!!!!

- Ostrich: I love Flora, she's a flamingo!! Flamingos are so great.

- Penguin: I think Aurora is my favorite here. her design is really simplistic but cute. I also had her in my old GCN town for quite a while.

- Pig: This one's tough but I think my favorite is Sue E, she looks so sassy and I love it. I also really like Hugh and Peggy!

- Rabbit: My favorite here has been Cole ever since I got him in my NL town. I also really love Tiffany, Doc (I hate what they did w his eyes in NH lol) and Claude (who currently lives in my old GCN town).

- Rhino: Hornsby!! He and Eunice are my dynamic duo!

- Sheep: This is my favorite villager species so it's really hard for me to choose a favorite. I would prob say Pietro because he's one of my favorite villagers anyways, plys he's a rainbow! I also really love Stella, Willow, Eunice, Wendy, Woolio, and Timbra!

- Squirrel: Definitely Filbert, since I've had him in my City Folk town since 2009 and he's hung around ever since. He's really cute. A close second would be Tasha, and I also really like Static.

- Tiger: Bangle will always be my favorite tiger, she's so happy and energetic and awesome! I also really love Claudia (current resident in my NH town) and Rolf!

- Wolf: I love Vivian, would like to have her in my town someday. I also really like Chief and Lobo.

Forgive my indecisiveness with some of these.

Alligator: Drago - Literally a dragon. Case closed. (Does he count if that's the case?)

Anteater: Antonio - He's one of my starter villagers and I'll genuinely cry if he ever moves out.

Bear: Teddy - Loved him in Pocket Camp, nothing but good vibes from him.

Birds: Jaques, Jay, and Robin - Jaques looks like he tells great campfire stories, I grew way too emotionally attached to Jay in Pocket Camp, and Robin just moved into my town; love her colour scheme.

Bulls: Angus and Rodeo - The only two decent looking ones. I'm perfectly fine with "ugly" villagers, but jeez the bulls are one of my least favourite species.

Cats: Katt, Merry, Mitzi, Tabby, Tangy, and Punchy - Katt reminds me of myself, Merry is surprisingly lovable (she has a double chin, she's so cute!), I designed a human version of Mitzi and have lowkey loved her since, Tabby is my favourite "ugly" villager, Tangy is Tangy, and I've always liked Punchy after watching "Isabelle Ruins Everything" ("I said GO HOME, PUNCHY!")

Chickens: Ava and Egbert - I like how their colours are more natural looking than the other chickens. Also Egbert's constant look of fear in his eyes. Very relatable.

Cows: Belle and Tipper - Again with the more natural colours.

Cubs: Barold, June, and Stitches - Ugly villagers need love too! I love how June's catchphrase is "rainbow". Stitches reminds me of a small toy cat I made out of a sock once. Very oddly specific but yeah.

Deer: Bam and Beau - Jock deer and sleepy deer!

Dogs: Benjamin and Cherry - Benjamin has a messy house, weird eyes and eyebrows, and a questionable fashion sense, just like me. I absolutely adore everything about Cherry.

Ducks: Drake - He reminds me so much of Count Duckula.

Eagle: Apollo - Radiates father figure energy to me, dunno why. Would definitely be a great bodyguard.

Elephant: Tia - She's also one of my starter villagers; she's so sweet. Genuinely cried once when she sent me a letter saying how much she appreciated me.

Frogs: Raddle - I love the irony of a poison dart frog being a doctor.

Goats: Kidd - Very smug and sophisticated looking.

Gorillas: Gorillas are another one of my least favourite species... Really couldn't think of anyone.

Hamsters: Hamlet and Soleil - Hamlet reminds me of my brother and Soleil was another one of my starter villagers.

Hippos: None. Just... why.

Horses: Winnie - Once again another starter villager; love her energy as a peppy villager. I've always imagined her voice sounding like Usagi in the Sailor Moon dub.

Kangaroo: Mathilda - Really cool looking even though I'm not a fan of the kangaroo villagers.

Koala: Eugene - Looks like a complete douche, but really cool nonetheless.

Lions: Mott - Moved into my brother's town recently.

Monkey: None...

Mice: Greta - Very unique villager, always liked her aesthetic.

Octopus: Zucker - There really isn't much competition considering there's only three of them. Zucker best boy.

Ostrich: Gladys - Cute crane!

Penguin: Tex - Thought he was a girl for ages. One of my top favourite villagers.

Pig: Gala - She has a little flower crown around her ear!

Rabbit: Cole and Dottie - Both of them look like they know something I don't.

Rhino: Reneé - No idea how to spell her name. I'm a sucker for characters with eyeliner on their bottom eyelashes.

Sheep: Literally all of them, but specifically MUFFY! She's my absolute number one favourite villager of all time! I don't even know why but she just makes me so happy every time I see her. Whenever a villager is in my campsite, I pray it's her. Goth sheep!

Squirrel: Hazel - Love the unibrow and her catchphrase "uni-wow". Nothing but positivity and I live for it.

Tiger: Can't think of any, oops.

Wolf: Fang and Whitney - They look the exact same, how am I supposed to choose between them?

Oooh boy, this is going to be a long list....Here we go! :D :

AIligator- Del. He's my current cranky villager and I love his colors, that he's a robot, and his warehouse theme house. Plus he's always been super nice to me. :)

Anteater- Anabelle. I love that she's based on a pangolin! :)

Bear- Grizzly. I like his natural look and cranky is a very fitting personality for a bear!

Bird- Jacques! I love his design and his beanie! He's so cool looking. I feel like he'd be best friends with Pasquel!

Bull- Rodeo. I like that he looks a little creepy.

Cat- Kiki! I love black cats and her nose is cute!

Chicken- Egbert. He looks like he has a lot of character! :) I like that he looks perpetually worried! XD

Cow- Naomi! I love how modern she looks. She looks like she belongs in a Manhattan penthouse.

Cub- Murphy! He reminds me of a beanie baby. :)

Deer- My girl Deirdre! :) I love how simple she looks. I love natural colors on the villagers.

Dog- Bones! I don't know if he's based on Wishbone, but I'm gonna go with that just for pure nostalgia.

Duck- Bill! Beautiful brown color and I love his little hairdo. :)

Eagle- Pierce! He was my villager all the way back in the Gamecube, so I've always had a soft spot for him. Plus I like that he's blue.

Elephant- Oooh this is tough. This is a tie between Tucker because he's a mammoth!!! And Ellie because of her color and cute little cartoon eyes.

Frog- Frobert! I had him in NL and he's so cute! <3 His buck teeth and big eyes are just adorable.

Goat- Nan. I like that she's a black goat.

Gorilla- Boone! I think it's so cool that he's based on a Mandrill.

Hamster- Clay. Really interesting design.

Hippo- Biff. I like his colors and his big eyebrows! :)

Horse- Elmer! I love his natural colors, his resemblance to Bojack Horseman, and the morbid joke about his name (Elmer Glue and that horses were used to make glue).

Kangaroo- Walt. He looks like a gangster. Tough guy. I like it.

Koala- Eugene. Love the whole greaser getup.

Lion- Lionel. Very regal and distinguished gentleman.

Monkey- Deli. Very cute and natural design. Reminds me of the langurs I saw in India.

Mouse- Rod. He looks like a pirate! :)

Octopus- Zucker, because of how morbidly funny his design is.

Ostrich- Flora. I mean, how can you not pick the Flamingo?!

Penguin- Tie between Hopper and Tex. I like that they're more based on real penguins and Hopper reminds me of Rocko from Pebble and the Penguin and they even have the same personality!

Pig- Kevin! Cute name and I like that his colors are based on a baby boar.

Rabbit- Tiffany! I like that she's based on a burlesque dancer. She's the most risque of the villager designs, so she has my vote! ;)

Rhino- Hornsby! Reminds me of a stuffed animal.

Sheep- Eunice. What a sweet looking face! :)

Squirrel- Hazel! I love, love her unibrow! :D What a cutie!

Tiger- Tybalt! He's my current jock and I love him to pieces. Cute design, dumb as rocks but he's such a sweetie pie.

Wolf- Kyle, hands down! I love that he's based on a hyena!

- Alligators: Drago bc he's a dragon and Gayle because she's super cute <3

- Anteaters: Hmm Annalisa maybe?

- Bears: Pinky bc she's a pink panda & Teddy bc he seems like a real bear and reminds me of Brock from Pokemon lol

- Birds: Sparro looks cool af

- Bulls: Rodeo my fav demon bull

- Cats: Kiki, black cats and ghibli movies are great!

- Chickens: Ken bc he's like the closest thing to a raven that we've got

- Cows: Tipper I guess

- Cubs: Maple, she just looks the most realistic and is pretty cute

- Deer: Bruce! He's not even on my island anymore but I just love that guy

- Dog: Lucky <333 best design best boy

- Duck: Molly she's such a cutie

- Eagle: Avery, he looks so cool! I've never had him as a villager but I saw him on a nmt island and I kinda regret not getting him sometimes. maybe I like him bc he kinda reminds me of a bird version of wolf link lol

- Elephant: Tia, she has one of the most unique design imo

- Frog: Raddle, I love how he looks like a shady doctor lol I wish he wasn't a lazy villager rn I have to many other lazies to justify him being on my island T__T

- Goat: Nan she seems cute

- Gorilla: Boone, I like villagers that reference another species

- Hamster: Clay has a pretty cool design, his interior looks great as well

- Hippo: ... that's quite hard, Bertha looks ok I guess

- Horse: Roscoe he's a demon horse how cool is that

- Kangaroo: Mathilda the 3rd member of the demon squad

- Koala: Melba she just looks like a cute lil koala

- Lion: Elvis seems like an old mighty king who went though a lot

- Mouse: Bella the little rebel mouse

- Monkey: Tammi has a memeable face lol

- Octopus: Zucker, I gotta say I hate octopi but he's kinda grown on me, also fits really well with a japanese night market

- Ostrich: Julia bc she's a peacock, Flora bc she's a flamingo

- Penguin: Roald, he looks the most natural

- Pig: Agnes looks quite cool but maybe I just like every black villager lol

- Rabbit: Bunnie what a cutie <3

- Rhino: Merengue - one of the best designs imo I love her concept

- Sheep: Dom Dom Dom Dom Dom he's like 12 yo anime protagonist and I feel like a proud teacher supporting him lol

- Squirrel: Marshal he's just a sweet marshmallow :3

- Tiger: Bianca looks quite nice, snow leopards are great

- Wolf: Ahh so many great wolves, I love Kyle, Fang & Wolf Link but I'd definitely do a wolf island if I had another copy of the game

AIligator- Gayle
Anteater- Anabelle
Bear- Charlise! I call her Charlie for short. She's the relatable big sister I never had. 🥺
Bird- Twirp. He's the only bird I have a connection with because he's in my GameCube town.
Bull- Either Angus or Stu.
Cat- Punchy! My favoritest, sweetest baby boy. My son. Lazy baby man.
Chicken- Egbert. He always looks worried/tired and I can relate to that.
Cow- Norma
Cub- Murphy, he's my little green grandpa.
Deer- Erik! I love that he's a moose, also he's got those little bushy eyebrows.
Dog- Shep
Duck- Ketchup
Eagle- Amelia, she's the snooty queen.
Elephant- Dizzy! I know he looks basic but he's very sweet.
Frog- Henry, he's peak frog. He's that perfect green froggy that you can't go wrong with.
Goat- Sherb, my second son.
Gorilla- Peewee
Hamster- Clay
Hippo- Biff
Horse- Savannah
Kangaroo- Marcie, because she's my birthday twin!
Koala- Eugene is such a cool kid. He has super tiny eyes behind those sunglasses which is funny.
Lion- Leopold! His color palette is very pleasing to me.
Monkey- Champ
Mouse- Chadder
Octopus- Zucker
Ostrich- Flora
Penguin- Sprinkle
Pig- Maggie, she's such a sweetie!
Rabbit- Carmen
Rhino- Hornsby, Merenge is a close second.
Sheep- Timbra
Squirrel- Static
Tiger- Tybalt
Wolf- Skye

AIligator Gayle! Just wish she wasn't normal or I'd have her!
Anteater Antonio... permanent e boy sleeves
Bear Pinky
Bird Jay
Bull Rodeo
Cat Stink, Pierre if I include old villagers
Chicken Goose? idk
Cow Tipper
Cub Stitches!
Deer Fauna
Dog Cherry
Duck JOEYYYYY
Eagle Sterling
Elephant Eloise, Tia, and this specific picture of Paolo
Frog Lily
Goat Velma
Gorilla Rocket
Hamster Flurry
Hippo Biff
Horse Papi
Kangaroo Kitt, and her joey who I've decided it named Katt...
Koala Melba
Lion uhhh
Monkey Simon
Mouse Chadder
Octopus Marina
Ostrich Flora
Penguin Cube
Pig Agnes & Rasher
Rabbit Ruby
Rhino Merenge
Sheep Pietro
Squirrel Tasha the butch queen
Tiger Bianca
Wolf Chief

- Alligators: Gayle is fine I guess, not a fan of them.

- Anteaters: Lulu seems cool, but I find them all boring. It's an interesting shape, but nothing special about most of them.

- Bears: I had Tutu on my island once and she seems alright. Pretty boring, idk big villagers don't do it for me.

- Birds: Jay seems nice I guess. If we can have a Zebra Horse than birds should get more subspecies too though.

- Bulls: Oxford looks so dumb, I love it. Bring back himbos.

- Cats: Finally a category I like. Cats are my favs, I truly love them all, but Raymond just got it, you know? Punchy and Felicity are close seconds.

- Chickens: Goose I guess, no interest here but he looks normal.

- Cows: I guess Patty (the english name is brutal, man).

- Cubs: Stitches forever, but Maple is also bae. I also love Judy because she keeps her japanese name in my local version.

- Deer: I fell in love with Diana after having her in my New Leaf town. A lot of deer are great though, Beau, Erik and Fauna are cuties too.

- Dog: Biskit is my fav, him and Stitches are my childhood favs afaik. I just like dead-eyed villagers.

- Duck: Molly is cute I guess.

- Eagle: I loooooooooove Apollo only because of the movie.

- Elephant: I just got Ellie for the first time and she's pretty cute ngl. Tia was my fav because she's so odd.

- Frog: You know, Jambette is so ugly you just can't stop being drawn to her.

- Goat: I like Pashmina even though she's a *****. I love to hate her.

- Gorilla: They all suck.

- Hamster: Holden is a cutie, where did he go?

- Hippo: They all suck, but Hippeaux is the worst.

- Horse: Technically it's Julian, but he's not a horse so I'll say Cleo or Papi. Horses are a good species, they could use some more varying designs and not just other animals.

- Kangaroo: They're all creeps.

- Koala: Lyman is just so chill, love it.

- Lion: Rex is okay I guess.

- Mouse: Bree is tolerable.

- Monkey: Champ can return.

- Octopus: It used to be Marina, but she's so basic I'd learn to prefer Zucker.

- Ostrich: Julia is a cutie.

- Penguin: Aurora is the cutest I guess.

- Pig: Kevin is the only one who doesn't scare me.

- Rabbit: Lots of good choices, but it's gotta be Coco.

- Rhino: Merengue I guess, only by default really.

- Sheep: Dom seems cute.

- Squirrel: Marshal is the OG cute smug.

- Tiger: Bangle is adorable, but I think the yellow stripes are too much. I prefer Tybalt because he's chill.

- Wolf: I love Fang.

Alligator = Drago (does he count since he's a dragon?)
Anteater = Antonio is the only one I like
Bears = Teddy! He's super cute
Birds = None. I don't like any of them.
Bulls = Rodeo, he's amazing and his back probably hurts from carrying the entire bull species
Cats = Kabuki's my boy!
Chickens = Ken
Cows = Norma
Cubs = Judy or Pudge. I also like June and Pekoe a lot!
Deer = Lopez
Dog = Lucky! <3
Duck = Molly and Deena are both tied as my fav duck
Eagle = Avery has my favourite eagle design
Elephant = Tia
Frog = Drift!
Goat = Sherb
Gorilla = I don't like any of them tbh.
Hamster = Clay!!!! He's so cute!!
Hippo = None.
Horse = Julian is the only horse I can accept.
Kangaroo = I don't like any of them.
Koala = Ozzie, he's the only koala I've had as a villager, he's a solid lazy.
Lion = None. Very ugly designs.
Mouse = Chadder is the one good mouse.
Monkey = Nana, in a sea of ugly monkeys she's the cute one.
Octopus = Zucker is my boii
Ostrich = I'll be basic and say Blanche
Penguin = Cube. I like his eyes.
Pig = Curly. I had him for a while in my first NL town and I have nice memories of him.
Rabbit = Tiffany tbh. I also really like Francine, Gabi, O'Hare, and Coco.
Rhino = Merengue <3
Sheep = Willow!! Had her in my camp once and I loved her design. I also really like Muffy.
Squirrel = Marshal, Blair, Mint, and Sylvana are all my favs. I love the squirrels.
Tiger = Bianca.
Wolf = DOBIE!! I love all the wolves but he's just the best.

Alligator- Alli
Anteater- Annalisa
Bear- (oh man this is hard) Teddy
Bird- Midge
Bull- Rodeo
Cat- Kiki bc black cat 🖤
Chicken-
Plucky
Cow- Norma
Cub- (also hard) Murphy
Deer- Zell
Dog- Walker
Duck- Molly (ig anyway, I'm not a huge fan of the ducks)
Eagle- Buzz, without a doubt
Elephant- Ellie
Frog- Croque
Goat- Nan
Gorilla- Boone, albeit I dislike all of them...
Hamster- Hamphrey
Hippo- Bertha
Horse- Winnie
Kangaroo- Astrid
Koala- Melba
Lion- (ugh, absolute least fave species) Elvis
Monkey- Shari tbh
Mouse- Dora
Octopus- Octavian
Ostrich- Gladys
Penguin- Sprinkle
Pig- Maggie
Rabbit- Hopkins
Rhino- Tank
Sheep- Eunice
Squirrel- Poppy
Tiger- Rolf
Wolf- Kyle

I figured the next people could use this:
Alligator:
Anteater:
Bear:
Bird:
Bull:
Cat:
Chicken:
Cow:
Cub:
Deer:
Dog:
Duck:
Eagle:
Elephant:
Frog:
Goat:
Gorilla:
Hamster:
Hippo:
Horse:
Kangaroo:
Koala:
Lion:
Monkey:
Mouse:
Octopus:
Ostrich:
Penguin:
Pig:
Rabbit:
Rhino:
Sheep:
Squirrel:
Tiger:
Wolf:

- Alligators: Not really a fan of the alligators, but probably alfonso. He's the least bad to me.

- Anteaters: Dont really like the anteaters that much but Olaf reminds me of ASOUE so him.

- Bears: Klaus. Im a greek mythology nerd, and Klaus was my first smug.

- Birds: Not really a fan. If I had to pick, I guess maybe Robin?

- Bulls: Stu. He's cute and the other bulls...not so much.

- Cats: KIKI BLACK CATS RULE AND ARE NOT UNLICKY

- Chickens: Becky! For the turkey day event I got BEcky's centerpiece and she quickly grew on me.

- Cows: Tipper. Most of the cows are kinda ugly to me, but Tipper was my friend i guess in nh?

- Cubs: Maple. First normal. Adorable.

- Deer: I'm not really a fan of the deer, but Fauna is cute.

- Dog: Goldie. She was my first friend in Pocket Camp and, well, I think you can guess how the rest of the story went.

- Duck: Molly! She is very cute.

- Eagle: Celia. She is the best designed eagle.

- Elephant: Eloise! She is ADORABLE, and sadly people don't like her. I don't really understand why.

- Frog: Wart Jr. (I guess technically he looks more like a toad tho?) but hes cute.

- Goat: Dont realy like the goats a lot but maybe chevre? Velma is moving into my island, so she might become my new favorite. Although I don't like her beard. (I have never seen a girl with a beard.)

- Gorilla: Boone. Starting villager. Very colorful. Cute. Good design. Second place goes to Louie for being Donkey Kong. Third to Hans for being a yeti.

- Hamster: Dis is hard. I guess maybe King Rodney? Yeah, definitely Rodney. *bows to his adorable royal self*

- Hippo: This is hard. I guess Rocco? He's the first one I met in pocket camp.

- Horse: Reneigh. She became a close friend after moving onto Oceanwave. Then maybe Victoria, who looks like a girraffe to me. Then maybe Ed. He seems like a famous actor. I wuv him.

- Kangaroo: Carrie! Shes cute! And I love her pocket camp fortune cookie

- Koala: Probably Alice I guess. Not a fan of koalas, but Alice looks the least ugly.

- Lion: The one with white hair. I think it's Lionel??? Not really a fan of the lions.

- Mouse: Cheddar! I mean Chadder! HES ADORABLE! And that evil grin...CUTE!!! He seems like maybe he's famous for playing movie villains.

- Monkey: Tie between Deli (hes adorable and has roald/hornsby eyes) and Elise, idk why I just love her design. She seems like she could work for HHA. I don't like any of the other monkies.

- Octopus: zuckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr my preshious lil ball of takoyaki

- Ostrich: Blanche probably? I'm honestly not a fan of the ostritches but I guess she has the best color scheme.

- Penguin: I'd have to go with le chubby roald. Hopper is probably second, he seems really cool.

- Pig: Also Maggie! Her design is beautiful, and she seems like a gardener.

- Rabbit: Doyoing! Coco! She may be a bit creepy, but she's an adorable gyroid girl! (Coco is no more creepy than Lloid, her gyroid friend!)

- Rhino: You can probably guess. He is A D O R A B L E and my first rhino <3 I also love his house! It seems like the perfect zen place for yoga!

- Sheep: Willow! I love her color pallette!

- Squirrel: You might hate her unibrow, but Hazel was one of my first villagers and she is ADORABLE! There is literally NOTHING wrong with an unibrow. (Honestly I think she would look ugly without it)

- Tiger: R O W A N His catchphrase is my fave food, and his design is awesome!

- Wolf: Tie between Freya (one of my pocket camp friends!) and Audie (she would look perfect on my tropical island)

Back