• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Tropicako island ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿ‘˜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game
New Horizons
Island/Town Name
Tropicako
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Apple
Native Flower
Pansies

AccfSally

There is no reality
Bells
Switch
7963-3904-1981
Island
Tropicako
Sky Clouds Scenery
Purple Balloon
Sky Clouds Scenery
Purple Heart Balloon
Sky Clouds Scenery
Pink Heart Balloon
Orange Heart Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Cyan Heart Balloon

F65S-A8aEAAU3SC.jpeg

Island: Tropicako
Native Fruit: Apples ๐ŸŽ
Native Flower:
Pansies
Date of Creation: March 26th 2020
DA: 4025-9359-1387

DA updated: 04/21/2024
Season: Cherry Blossom season

Kiapassport.png

๐Ÿโ„๏ธ๐ŸŒธ

Last edited:
Residents of Tropicako ๐Ÿฏ

kagamipassport.png
Hitoripassport.png

GDVqmiGbUAImhqH.jpeg

Animal Islanders:

Sally.png
Static.png
Marshal.png
Poppy.png
Nibbles.png
Hazel.png
Sylvana.png

Genji.png
Claude.png
Francine.png

Past Islanders (The ones I remember)
Teddy.png
Renee.png
Anicotti.png
Phil.png
Bonbon.png
Ione.png
Sasha.png
Cally.png

Norma the cow was my first normal villager here, I just remember it was her. But unfortunately there's a picture limit..

Last edited:
๐Ÿšง*Also Under Construction* lol๐Ÿšง

๐Ÿฏ Small really messy bios.
(May receive small updates. Because this is kinda fun.)

GLOR423aEAAluRn.jpeg
GLOR43KaQAA6coE.jpeg

Name: Nibbles the squirrel.
Personality: Peppy
Birthday: July 19th (Cancer)
Nickname(s): Sparkle (wants everyone to call her)
Favorite food: Mixed-fruits sandwich, Coconut pancakes and Spaghetti marinara.

Nibbles is a young, aspiring Pop-star who resides on the island.
As a child she is never seen without a hairbrush or a toy microphone singing her little heart out along with her favorite artists. She once been a contestant on the TV show 'Animal's greatest talent' at age 15; but didn't make the finals. Even though she did not make the cut she's still optimistic about the future.

A bit later in life, she got inspired to become a Vtuber; all thanks to the mountains of content she consumes. Her Vtuber persona is currently a mystery to the rest of the islanders.

Sheโ€™s a cheery girl who wants everyone to be her fans friend.

She also enjoys fashion, gossiping and bugging Static for his guitar.

Nibbles.jpg

GLOVYb0a4AAu_Je.jpeg
GLOVYb7aQAEJ_nb.jpeg

Name: Static the squirrel.
Personality: Cranky
Birthday: July 9th (Cancer)
Nickname(s): Uncle Static, by most on the island.
Favorite food: Salmon Sandwich (๐Ÿ’•), Apple pie (only bake by Sally), Fried rice and Grilled sea bass with herbs.

A city squirrel who was a member of an underground rock band called โ€œS. R. Dโ€ back in the day with his college friends, Ricky and Dobie. Their career didn't fully get off the ground, but they enjoyed it. The group disband when they left college, but never lost touch with each other.
Static has since traded his city life for a peaceful one....or so he thinks.

He will appear rude at times, but overall he's more of an fatherly-type to the island.

He enjoys fishing, His electric guitar and playing with tools, something else he loved to do back in the city.

Static.jpg

GJ2J3babQAELhfj.jpeg
GK6fzQHaEAAAa3S.jpeg

Name: Sally the squirrel.
Personality: Normal
Birthday: June 19th (Gemini)
Nickname(s): Ma (by some)
Favorite food: Baked potatoes, Apple pie, Kabu ankake, Mushroom salad and Mixed-fruits crepe.

Need help? are you sick? had a bad break up? Then Sally is ready to lend an ear or a bowl of soup.
She wouldn't be the town's 'mother' for nothing. But she isn't the only one, both Poppy and Sylvana can also fit this card in their own fashion.

While not providing motherly-like duties she is hoping on finishing her novel someday; Lately she's been fighting the worst case of writer's block imagined...Infatuation! But for who? ...Static. His very presence will make her heart dance and her words go on strike.
She often bakes Static an apple pie, which he does enjoy. (Static only sees this as an friendly gesture, but don't tell her.)

Other things she likes are: Singing, Reading and Knitting.

Sally.jpg

GJJhZmtaAAAA6h7.jpeg
GLOR43RbEAAmHn8.jpeg

Name: Poppy the squirrel.
Birthday: August 5th (Leo)
Nickname(s): none
Favorite food: Curry with rice, Omurice, Iced coffee, Moon cakes and Fruit salad

A bookworm since birth, Poppy's love for literature can be felt throughout the island. She knows all the classics and new classics. She can bring a nowhere conversation back from the dead with books.
She often sits at her favorite spot, which is anywhere engaging into a new book or rereading an old favorite.

Recently she began a campaign to encourage others to read more, thus she commissioned a library to be built on the island.

Like Sally, Poppy also has a crush on someone. (Try and guess)

Other things she likes: Studying the island's ecosystem, Knitting, Cooking and Collecting shells.

Poppy.jpg

GLfXMvVa4AAYe2H.jpeg
GMBTvnCacAA4Bem.jpeg

Name: Sylvana the squirrel.
Birthday: October 22nd (Libra)
Favorite food: Miso ramen, Gratin, Poke, and Frosted pretzels.

A shy squirrel who is into gardening and exploring the rich world of the island. But mostly she's into gardening; it what brings her confront and joy. But lately she's been noticing some of her crops have gone missing.

She often writes letters to a friend (Cally) who has since moved away and wishes to see her again.

Sylvana may also be the only resident who isn't getting on Static's nerves, but it could be the shyness.
Like Genji, Poppy, Sally, Hazel, Static and Claude, she tired to keep her house's past alive by not changing up the appearance too much.

She also like reading difficult books, cooking and making clothes.

Sylvana.jpg

GIZUwY6bkAAmtub.jpeg
GIjdYsia4AA-KJd.jpeg

Name: Hazel the squirrel.
Personality: Sisterly
Birthday: August 30th (Virgo)
Nickname(s): Hazie
Favorite food: Cup Noodles, Fried rice, All types of ramen, Pizza margherita, and Risotto.

Meet the local comic book artist, Hazel. She has created several comic book series. But never published a single drop; as for the stories were made for her and friends only.
She loved comics (and manga) since she was a kid and would often play superhero with her friends. She still does this today with the kids of her hometown whenever she goes back there for a visit.

Hazel isn't a very good cook and would get some help from Sylvana to teach her.

Other things she like: Skateboarding, Basketball, Fishing and taking naps.

Hazel.jpg

GLTHJrpXoAAzjVb.jpeg
GLOSIXrasAAD6KW.jpeg

Name: Marshal the squirrel.
Personality: Smug
Birthday: September 29th (Libra)
Nickname(s): Marshie (by Poppy and some others)
Favorite food: Lots of Coffee, Plain scones, Premium nigirizushi, Iced caffรจ latte and Apple tart.

๐Ÿšง

Marshal.jpg

GMF9io_a0AAlcXv.jpeg
GMF2c25aoAABrEP.jpeg

Name: Genji the rabbit
Personality: Jock
Birthday: January 21st (Aquarius)
Favorite food: Sport drinks, Hearty ramen, Curry with rice, Bamboo-shoot soup, Aji fry and Tea.

A young poet who found his way on the island. Like Sally, he is also experiencing writer's block minus the cheesy stuff. Before he was very much married to his hobby, but lately has been focusing more on his muscles. Now he's trying to get back into his passion by buying a painting he thought was beautiful.
Since then he started to witness some unexplained occurrences. A sport drink would take flight, a chair will move on it's own and he can't seem to keep guest in his house for more than 2 minutes.
What is happening?

Other things he likes: Reading, Exercising, Bug hunting and Fishing.

Genji.jpg

GKFQ8gtaIAADZrN.jpeg
GKFQ8guagAAYjZs.jpeg

Name: Francine the rabbit
Personality: Snooty
Birthday: January 22nd (Aquarius)
Favorite food: Mixed-fruits crepe, Tea, Gnocchi di carote, Berliner, Fruit scones and Olive-flounder meuniรจre.

Oldest sister of popular idol duo, 'Bubblegum' has made the island her new stage.
She grew tired of all the frame and attention from the media. She could not relax or even hang out with her sister without a camera being shoved in her face. She had to escape that lifestyle for her sanity. Chrissy was the opposite of this; something Francine would never understand or maybe she's getting older she wonders.
She often worries for Nibbles, but she doesn't want to destroy the little squirrel's spirit.

No one knows she's Francine of 'Bubblegum'. Since she fed them a story of being a doppelganger of the now missing idol.

She loves shopping, trying not to sing, bug catching, reading, sightseeing, and going to visit her sister in private.

Francine.jpg

GMBPGn7aUAA-z0G.jpeg
GMBPGoGboAAh2OB.jpeg

Name: Claude the rabbit
Personality: Lazy
Birthday: December 3rd (Sagittarius)
Favorite food: Carrot bagel sandwich, Fish-and-chips, Ketchup fried rice, Mushroom pizza and Frozen treats.

๐Ÿšง

Claude.jpg

Last edited:
Post #1 ๐Ÿฏ

My first actual post here has nothing to do with my island, besides a Static appearing in it..I guess.
This was something I thought of when I was finished working on Cole and Hopkins's vacation home and I just had to put it down. It's not my best work, but I really wanted to put this little 'story' together.

F6ApivMboAE4GGC (1).jpeg
F7N7b5haMAAmcBH.jpeg

F7NttzHaMAA0q8I.jpeg
F7NttzgaMAIt6dr.jpeg

Hopkins looked outside his window; the sun was tickling its rays across the sky. It was a beautiful day on the island.

"Yes, just one more day!" The bunny exclaimed with joy.
He looked at his calendar. The day he and his friend, Cole would go down to the beach was tomorrow!

F7Nttzea0AAoutr.jpeg
F7NttzoaMAAbVng.jpeg

Hopkins could not hardly wait. The sand, the smell of the ocean, and not to forget..the tasty food.
He flew out the door like a cannonball to Cole's house.

F7NtziGaMAIo5V9.jpeg
F7NtziHaMAIZMQq.jpeg

"Tomorrow! Tomorrow is the day, thumper!" Hopkins said, out of breath as he entered the house.

"Yup, I can already taste the excitement!" Cole replied

F7NtziBaMAAsjsl.jpeg
F7N0aUPaMAAncV_.jpeg

He was already in the packing stage- trying to pack in an inflated beach ball. He tried several times to keep the round beast tamed, but to no avail.

Cole looked over "Hey, could you help me with this thing?"

"Sure thing!"

F7N19ixaMAAGXdf.jpeg
F7N19i6aMAApAiR.jpeg

As the two bunnies tried to fix the problem. The door opened again and in came Static the squirrel.

"Hey, Cole. I'm looking for my radio. I reckon you know where it'sโ€“."

The squirrel stopped in his tracks and could not believe his sight. A suitcase versus two bunnies. Cole noticed Static.

"Yay, more help! Hey, Static, could you come help us?"

"This ball is being a big bully today, thumper." Hopkins replied sitting on the case trying all his might to keep the ball down.

F7N19iaaMAAFIlF.jpeg
F7N19itaYAAWeIE.jpeg

"Donโ€™t you deflate that first, airheads!" The squirrel yelled.

Hopkins' eyes sparkled, "Great idea, Static!"

F7N2FVkaoAAg9QU.jpeg
F7N4lbVaAAAggpn.jpeg

Cole pulled out the ball to release the air, before putting it back in the suitcase. Perfect!

"You're so wise, Static. I can't wait to be old someday like you." Cole smiled
Hopkins nodded with agreement.

F7N19iaaMAAFIlF.jpeg
F7N9uigbEAA9ROy.jpeg

Feeling kind of annoyed by that remark," Where's my radio?! Ike and the others said they've seen you with it, Cole!"

"Sorry, I haven't seen your radio. But I've came across one near the lake. It looked lonely, so I took it in"

"Was it black?"

"Yes!"

"That's mine! I was fishing this morning and ran out of bait. I had to go home to craft more. Give it back!" He was ready to get out and go back to fishing in peace.

F7N_t0abEAMwbZc.jpeg
F7OBPOPaMAAxwKE.jpeg

Cole opened up his suitcase again and pulled out a small black radio. โ€œLooks like your owner has returned, little one. Be good now."
He handed Static back his radio.

"Say, what's with the suitcase? Ya' movin', krzzt?"

"Nope, tomorrow is the day we're heading to the beach!" Cole replied jumping with joy.

"Can't wait! Can't wait!" Hopkins joined in on the dance.

"The beach huh? sounds nice." The squirrel smile, but then got replaced with confusion. He remember hearing something about the beach on his radio, but couldn't remember the details since he had to leave for more bait. Oh well, probably nothing important the squirrel thought.

"Do you want to join us?" Hopkins asked.

"Nah, It's too hot and I rather go fishin' in the shade, krzzt. Thanks though," The squirrel smile before heading towards the door. " You two have fun now."

Last edited:
Post #2 ๐Ÿฏ

Unrelated to my Island, but it's still AC.

Here's all of my NL towns and DAs bundle in one picture, I made this before NH came out.
Can't believe they're going to disappear soon. Please visit while you still can, I put a lot of work in them.

I hope you enjoy them. :)

F7kewg0WIAAhWdE (1).jpeg

If you're wondering why the last three are just standing there looking cute. The simple answer is...I got lazy.

Edited: The Villagers who live in these towns. โค๏ธ

F_18U3pWgAAKOpS.jpeg

Last edited:
Post #3 ๐Ÿฏ

Nothing much, just remember that I have this blog and I can post my stuff here. No matter how small it is.
As for the story from the first post..I'm kinda stuck right now with it or just my writer anxiety bubbling up again.

GB-UdDoakAAoVZ1.jpeg

Hitori and her bedroom had a makeover today.

GB-IDVEakAA5S5C.jpeg

Genji that's not how you introduce your guest.

Post #4 ๐Ÿฏ

Kiyoshi hasn't been here for a day nor able to finish up their shop. But already have a devoted customer.

GDVlDS9aQAEtw1H.jpeg

Kiyoshi's shop on the beach with Kagami's place (Hotel) nearby. Can't wait to get the house bigger and to remove the mailbox.

GDVqmiRbUAAGxrg.jpeg

GDVqmiGbUAImhqH.jpeg

Last edited:
Post #5 ๐Ÿฏ

A sneak peek of how Kiyoshi's house is going. So far I like it, just needs a little more working on and it would be ready to fly.
Main floor is a restaurant (Maybe a sushi one, couldn't decide)

Back room is the kitchen area, the chefs are hard at work back there.

GD6fb32bMAAMc9k.jpeg

GD6fb3Vb0AAAKc3.jpeg

I have also made some changes to Kagami's main floor and finally figured out what type of room she could have in the backroom. The idea was to make it into an office, so now it's an office. lol

GDzNrULbEAAA2GJ.jpeg

I'm going to try and start up my villager fun house pictures again. Haven't really done any lately because I'm too focus on decorating my island and getting really burnout afterwards because of my stubborn commitment into making an island where nobody goes to look good I seen the numbers >_<;

A lot were made before the last update
E94CswZVIAMWnuz.jpeg
E94CswdUcAk907e.jpeg
E94CswdVUAwyI2O.jpeg
E94CsweUUAUCMM_.jpeg

E8bEuhwVIAE4-r3.jpeg

E_5j7BFVgAktfsi.jpeg

Es7cJ_HVEAEVIPJ.jpeg
Es7cJ_EU0AE5Na4.jpeg
Es7cJ_HVoAAe6eP.jpeg
E6fNHl0VcAEkr4J.jpeg

(This one here is kinda related to the first set of pictures)
EzIQIBQUUAA6bO1.jpeg

EzIQIBZUcAAC0Fq.jpeg
EzIPuVkVUAItjLO.jpeg
EzIPuVdUYAIJYd_.jpeg

EzIPS6uVoAEQuBL.jpeg
EzIPS60VcAQhsxM.jpeg

E08RGqSUYAUHGoz.jpeg

EzIPuVbVEAIhwGc.jpeg

EzIPuVyUUAISZl2.jpeg

E5DErIdVoA4WzbA.jpeg

Post #6 ๐Ÿฏ
The Island's DA has been updated yesterday, so now Kiyoshi will be on the island. However, I moved the clock to cherry blossom season.
Left goodies at the airport. Enjoy!

GEKf6z2a0AAgdek.jpeg
GENtPaAaQAA02K0.jpeg
GENtPaDaQAEp1u_.jpeg

Have you ever looked back at some old builds that you have done and go 'Wow, why did I removed this?' Because I do . At least sometimes.
Don't get me wrong, I'm quite happy with my current results, but man. โค๏ธ
These three are all in the same area. Back of the island at the time.

E9pDv5bUcAsBN64.jpeg

20230309_104355.jpg

E7JOneuUcAUG28X.jpeg

E67tODUVUAQM9SP (1).jpeg

Outdoor bathhouse.
EzL4MhHVcAgACEk (1).jpeg
EzL4MkVVgAI8UnD (1).jpeg
EzL4MinVUAcLe37 (1).jpeg

A Line of shops, I still have this. But it's a lot smaller now.
tumblr_fbe622aa6c970673d2787380c7fef73d_514d0023_1280.jpg
tumblr_00b02cd6af6511d013ac79103cd01519_511a0015_1280.jpg

I believe this was suppose to be a rest stop/hangout area .

FAx4RxAVkAgrnHZ.jpeg

20230309_104424.jpg

(Not pictured) And several outdoor libraries I had made since the game's release. There's one on my island right now. lol

It's like these are from someone else's town, but I totally lived here at one point. Also, looking back...I'm pretty sure most of these made the island much more like quick sand than what it is now.

Post #7 ๐Ÿฏ

Nothing much happened on the island other than me fixing up some places and some of my villager's homes on the island; mainly Sally (most changes), Poppy, Sylvana (most changes) and Claude on the island.

Updated the DA again with the changes.

GFXRfMCa4AAHMZQ.jpeg

You can never have enough books.

Last edited:
Post #8 ๐Ÿฏ

Seems like two squirrels know what they're going to do for the next few days.

GF0a77qb0AA_1Yc.jpeg

GF0a1MGaQAAshZa.jpeg

GF0a1MHbsAAN1tQ.jpeg

GF0a1MSagAA33c6.jpeg

(cue the sappy romantic harp)

GF0a1L3aoAAZsNm.jpeg

ezgif-4-6fb8e6bc40.gif

(I wanted this bigger, but the site wanted to pick a fight with me ๐Ÿ˜ญ )

Last edited:
Post #9 ๐Ÿฏ
I need to use this more instead of Twitter.

GH1LGVwa8AAqr3D.jpeg

Claude is the only villager who could pull this look. I wish it was his default outfit.

GH6jUmgb0AAlhvz.jpeg

Celeste came over for a little stargazing at the beach.

GH6jUmhbkAAcqTt.jpeg

GH6jUmoaEAAIbtO.jpeg

GH6jUmkaYAAp1_6.jpeg

Returned a missing bag to a Miss Sally. Also it's the first rainfall of the year for the island.

GH1LyqsbIAAbunV.jpeg

GH1Lyqaa4AAooJG.jpeg

GH1LyqZaEAA-d74.jpeg

Static is done with the bet he made with Marshal, to talk like a Pikachu for a day.

Last edited:
Post #10 ๐Ÿฏ

Tropicako island just welcomed a new (and last) resident. Meet Peony, she's named after the flower and one of the characters from my own works. Peony is from a family of doll makers, their tracks go as far back to an era where cars haven't been a thought yet. She enjoys dressing like a doll and eating sweets like she's a princess.

And as tradition, she will be opening up a doll shop on the island.
(Now that I made this character a bio, I need to make one for the others lol)

GILFFrEaEAAT8OM.jpeg

She'll also will be the first to change up her make-up every now and then.
GILFFrEbUAAKvCS.jpeg

GILFFq7aYAAfEZy.jpeg

And now there's five of us..
GILFFq5bwAAkXac.jpeg

Post #11 ๐Ÿฏ
Peony's Doll shop is now up, it just needs a few more things and then it would be ready for the villagers who were dying start shopping here.
She hopes her dolls will bring smiles to all who buys one.

GIjP6WpasAAmyzU.jpeg

The basement is where all the magic begins.

GIjP6Wja0AAwY-3.jpeg

GIjP6WfakAAk6FE (1).jpeg

The Dream Address will be updated some time this week. The 'Peony update'.

Post #12 ๐Ÿฏ

The island is now home to a mini bamboo forest. Residents can now connect back to their nature roots when taking a stroll though the serene atmosphere.
While you'll here why not try some tea from the local tea house or take the path-
GJw3uRIW4AAFZ9s.jpeg

GJyB_A2akAAzJNU.jpeg

GJyB_BLaIAAsl-F.jpeg

To a rest stop. The perfect spot for viewing the hydrangeas once they bloom.
GJyBxXZakAAqLgP.jpeg

The forest is also the home of Sally, Static and Sylvana. So tried not to disturb them, especially Static.

Babies <3

GJyBxXOakAABKv3.jpeg

GJyB_Awa8AAFdcu.jpeg

Post #13 ๐Ÿฏ

Today marks the official start of Cherry blossom week (and April Fools day...). The island looks really nice in it's pink coated trees. Too bad it can't last for long.

GKGcr9qbYAAq0Nk.jpeg

Sally off to kick this week off by keeping her lovely yard clean.

GKFR_G9a4AAo9Ix.jpeg

Yesterday, we re-welcomed a ramp that was previous removed. My villagers looking adorable as ever.

GKBzd9fawAABKcy.jpeg

The island's DA has been updated today, the mini bamboo forest is now there. However, due to me having too many ideas, we had to say good-bye to Peony. Her time here was short, wherever she's at now; we hope she continues on with her dream.

Some smaller changes have been made to the island too.
Goodies are at the Airport. Hope you enjoy our island. ๐Ÿ˜„

GKFqeCAbEAACxMI.jpeg

Post #14๐Ÿฏ
Today the sun is setting for the WIFI on 3DS (and WiiU, sadly I never played with this console. I decided to skip on it like others.๐Ÿ˜ญ)
I updated Vista, my main NL town one last time..well it would've been the last time if I didn't noticed my bedhead. lol

GKpKfb-WMAABbEc.jpeg

Wow, look at those numbers! Thank you everyone who has visited my small town. I hoped you all had a great time there.๐Ÿฅฐ If you haven't visit yet there's still time. Also my other towns, I haven't updated them (and probably not), but the codes still work for now.

Post #15๐Ÿฏ

Older videos (2020) archive. I don't know where else to put these other than here on this blog.

These two videos are from my current island. It's amazing how far I come with this silly little island.

This video is from an island I don't have anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back