• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite and least favorite villager of each species?

Alligator:
Fave: Boots - had him in NH for a good long while and I still kinda miss him.
Least: Gayle is a little over the top, design-wise.

Anteater
Fave:
Antonio is my favorite villager of all time, but I love every anteater and I will not apologize. I want Anabelle in my town someday. A pangolin! What a great idea!
Least: Probably Annalisa--I still like her, but the villagers with more human features aren't my favorite design choice.

Bear
Fave:
Nate--I never really liked the bear models but he was a random move-in and really grew on me.
Least: Chow

Bird
Fave:
Robin--the hair curl adds much-needed depth to the visual design.
Least: Lucha

Bull
Fave: Stu. He's in my town now and I'm really liking him.
Least: Vic

Cat
Fave:
Lolly--one of my permanent villagers in NL. The most popular villagers aren't usually my favorites, but Lolly's design is truly impeccable.
Least: Monique--an archnemesis from Wild World. The human features always get me!

Chicken
Fave:
Benedict was one of my first three randoms in NH and I got too attached to ever let him leave.
Least: Knox

Cow
Fave:
Tipper! Another permanent resident from Wild World days.
Least: There are only four and I don't honestly dislike any of them. I guess Naomi?

Cub
Fave:
Bluebear. Small, cute, fun color, still looks like a bear.
Least: Barold's human features are probably the worst design, but Judy and Vladimir sure give him a run for his money.

Deer
Fave:
Zell
Least: Chelsea--the Sanrio villagers don't work for me.

Dog
Fave:
Benjamin! I love every dog, but he was one of my best friends in New Leaf. Lived in my town almost from day one and never moved.
Least: I suppose Marcel. The mime makeup.

Duck
Fave:
Molly. I've never been a big fan of the duck model and I was cursed with endless ducks back in Wild World.
Least: Gloria

Eagle
Fave:
Avery
Least: To be honest, the Eagle model is my least favorite in the game. I don't know how to pick a least favorite. Buzz is kind of boring...?

Elephant
Fave:
Ellie for sure. This is a model I want to love (elephants!) and I'm typically a big fan of the larger villagers, but the nose and ears are too stiff and disproportionate for me, sadly.
Least: Margie

Frog
Fave:
Huck was my forced camper and I was prepared to be bummed, but actually I love him and he can never leave.
Least: Gigi . . . why . . . with the lips . . .

Goat
Fave:
Pashmina is the best Sisterly of all time.
Least: Gruff

Gorilla
Fave:
Peewee is another favorite from Wild World, but I love all of them. Yes, I love gorillas. I said it.
Least: Except for Rilla. The Sanrio squad just looks too out of place to me.

Hamster
Fave:
Flurry
Least: Rodney. Too human.

Hippo
Fave:
Bubbles! She's on my island and I adore her. But this is another species I'm a big fan of.
Least: Hippeux. The hair is too flat.

Horse
Fave:
Roscoe is an old friend. A very good model overall, though.
Least: Colton looks like he wants to ask for my number, which I don't love. I have no beef with Victoria but it stresses me out that she's trapped in that mask and can never take it off.

Kangaroo
Fave:
WALT. One of my New Leaf originals and a dear friend. He never left my town.
Least: I like them all fine. Rooney, maybe?

Koala
Fave:
Yuka? Maybe? Ugh I love so many koalas.
Least: Canberra. She wouldn't move away back in New Leaf and it wore on me a little.

Lion
Fave:
Lionel! I maintain that his old-man demeanor suited the Smug personality really well, at least in New Leaf. The other Smugs seemed like they were trying to hard, but he felt like a stodgy old man.
Least: Mott

Monkey
Fave:
Shari. One day she will live in my town!
Least: Elise. Those human features again.

Mouse
Fave:
Dora was the epitome of Wild World to me. I don't know why the mice are so reviled. I will always love her (and a handful of other mice, too).
Least: Moose doesn't really look like an AC villager to me.

Octopus
Fave:
Octavian
Least: Zucker. He looks like he's in pain!

Ostrich
Fave:
Gladys
Least: Sprocket. He looks like only his head is robotic and that is unsettling.

Penguin
Fave:
Wade! I'd love to have him in a town again.
Least: I always forget about Iggly because he looks out of place to me.

Pig
Fave:
Boris.
Least: Chops. Human features.

Rhino
Fave:
Azalea is in my town right now and I love her. Would be thrilled to have Hornsby someday, too.
Least:
Rhonda. Human features strike again.

Rabbit
Fave:
Snake.
Least: Tiffany and Toby. You know why.

Sheep
Fave:
Vesta is a top-three-of-all-time villager for me.
Least: There isn't a sheep I dislike, but Frita does make me feel a bit weird since she appears to be made of fries.

Squirrel
Fave:
Poppy.
Least: Cece and Viche from the New Leaf update don't look at all like they belong in an Animal Crossing game.

Tiger
Fave:
Bangle was a great villager. I'd love to try Tybalt.
Least: Claudia, I guess? I like them all.

Wolf
Fave:
Vivian. She reminds me of my beloved childhood collie dog.
Least: Freya's eyes don't look real to me.

This was fun!

Anteater: Olaf for the win, he reminds me of an Opera singer. Least favorite is Zoe, she looks like she's in a body suit to me, although it is subtle.

Alligator: Drago is far and away my favorite, he comes across as a frilled lizards and I love both lizards and dragons so much. I guess Alfonso would be my least favorite - not because he's bad but because all of the other Alligators have something that appeals to me.

Bear: The favorite is Klaus because of his Roman house and clothes themes, and I also just love his hair and coloring. I took 4 years of Latin, so I appreciate those things. My least favorite bear is definitely Chow. It really bothers me that he's pink instead of white for some reason.

Bird, General: Robin is just so colorful, and I love Robins in real life. Ace is my least favorite bird.

Bulls/Cows - favorite is Rodeo, the evil looking but super sweet Lazy villager. For least favorite, I really cannot stand Naomi because her makeup choices are insane. She's one of my least favorite villagers in the entire game.

Cat - Ankha the Egyptian Cat Queen for favorite, although there are so many fantastic cats. Tabby for least favorite, man is she ugly. Somehow manages to be even more so animated in-game.

Chicken: Becky for favorite, Ava for least favorite. Not very passionate either way on these, though. Chickens have a solid overall design.

Cub: Judy is my favorite, I love her colors and starry eyes. Stitches is really up there too because he's a stuffed animal. Barold is my least favorite, he just seems a bit dirty and gross.

Deer - one of my favorite species, so hard to choose a favorite, but I think Erik because I like his antlers best. Least favorite would be Chelsea because she looks more like a goat/rabbit/deer hybrid and I don't know what to make of that.

Dog - favorite is Cookie. She looks like she's a good girl, and I love dogs with lots of energy and affection. Least favorite is Biskit, whose eyes are slightly scary.

Duck: Ketchup is my darling. Her eyes are so cute, and I love her tomato design. I like food villagers in general. Quilson is my least favorite, I find him a bit unfortunate looking.

Eagle - I love Frank - his colors and shapes are just awesome. I guess my least favorite might be Pierce - I'm not crazy about his eyes. But I've never tried him, so it may not bother me as much in-game as I think it would.

Elephant - Tia the teapot is definitely my favorite Elephant. Big Top's my least favorite, I'm just not a big fan of helmets.

Frog - a nearly impossible choice for favorite, I love frogs. I suppose...Ribbot, because jock dialouge is funnier if you're a robot. My least favorite is Huck, despite him being based on African Dwarf Frogs (I have 4 pet ones) I'm just not liking his coloring and design. I feel he should have darker gray speckles, less obvious cheek circles, and a differently shaped mouth. Perhaps I'm just too picky about ADF design choices.

Goat - not a fan of goats in general, but Chevre is an exception because of her big shining eyes and cute freckles. I found Kidd especially annoying, I think his expression was too hard to read most of the time.

Gorilla - I know this is an odd favorite, but Rilla. As a Peppy she's really trying to make herself cute as possible...and that it isn't working makes it even funnier to me. Rocket's my least favorite, not a fan of helmets.

Hamster - Apple is my beloved! Flurry is really cute except for her mouth, so I feel like she has wasted potential. Nearly all hamsters are cute.

Hippo - I actually like Harry's beard so he's my favorite. He looks more rugged and adult than a lot of other villagers. Least favorite is Bubbles, because of her small eyes and neutral coloring. I really like bright villagers with big eyes, and Bubbles is the opposite of that.

Horses - Savannah is so cool because she's a Zebra. I like villagers that look like they're a special species. Least favorite would be Winnie, but it's not actually her fault - I'm just a little color blind and so the color I see her as is just very odd.

Kangaroo - Marcie is awesome, and I like the female Kangaroo in general because of their kids. Walter's probably my least favorite because he has no kid.

Koala - I'm honestly not a fan of the Koala's enormous noses, so I like Melba because the coloring of her nose breaks it up a bit. Ozzie's nose feels especially shiny at the end so he's my least favorite.

Lion - Bud is so cool with his sunglasses, so he's my favorite. Not crazy about Mott's eyes, glasses, or freckles though so he's the bottom.

Monkey - Nana has grown on me enormously since I've had her on my island. She has great expressions for a Sweetie and I love her bright pink coloring. Elise's makeup is a bit too much, which makes her least favorite.

Mice - love so many mice, but Chadder is a mouse made out of Cheddar cheese, which is just too cool. Candi's high cheeks and tiny eyes bother me.

Ostrich - Julia for the win. Peacocks are so pretty... and I suppose Sandy for least favorite. Not crazy about her colors or eyes.

Penguin - Hopper for favorite. I love his red eyes and his giant eyebrows. Least favorite would be Chabwick - I hate his visible belly button with the wrath of a thousand suns.

Pig - I low key hate pigs, but Rasher is so diabolical looking I find him funny. Pancetti is my least favorite because she reminds me of Ms. Piggy from Sesame Street, whose constant sexual harassment of Kermit is not okay.

Octopus - Cephalabot is so cool. Once I had Zucker in my town for awhile I realized he's actually my least favorite Octopus despite being a food villager, because the stick in his head looks like it should hurt and I found myself always feeling bad for him. I empathized with him too much....

Rabbit - Tiffany is my favorite Rabbit because she looks like she could be Roger Rabbit and Jessica Rabbit's (from Who Framed Roger Rabbit) daughter. She has an unusual aesthetic among villagers. My least favorite is Coco because she creeps me out with her holes for eyes and non-expression.

Rhino - I love Meringue's design. She's a food villager, and the strawberry horn is just so clever. Least favorite is Tank - nothing wrong with him, just pretty neutral.

Sheep - I love Pietro because colors! Cashmere the least because his resting expression is odd.

Squirrel - tie between Ione and Marshal. Ione's star theme is so pretty, and Marshal is just so adorable. Sally's my least favorite because her eyelids go down so far over her eyes she looks bored or sleepy most of the time. A weird pet peeve I didn't even notice until I had her on my island.

Tiger - Rowan is an off-brand Tony the Tiger from Frosted Flakes, so he's my favorite. I also have a soft spot for every other tiger but Tybalt, so I guess as a neutral he's my least favorite.

Wolf - choosing between Audie the Fox and Skye the sky-themed wolf almost hurts. They get to tie. I guess Wolfgang is my least favorite, but honestly I love every last wolf.

Last edited:
omg how fun (๑>ᴗ<๑)

alligator: i'm not gonna lie, they're not my personal favourite but i've had drago in the past so he gets a pass heh

anteater: zoe seems the cutest and nicest out of all of them and i'm sorry but olaf looks slimy and sleazy

bear: please i love teddy so much i would bring him back on my island any day while i'll keep klaus away because why does he love the bathroom so much

bird: it's absolutely unfair to only pick one bird because i love sparrow, jitters, and anchovy so so so much and i think my least fav would be lucha...

bull: again i don't really have a preference but t-bone was on my island so he's above the rest

cat: ...how can i even make a decision. i love lolly, punchy, and raymond so much and my least fav would be monique...

chicken: ken got a vacation home from me while i have personal beef with egbert

cow:
norma has such a cute colour palette and default home and i guess i don't really have a least favourite?

cub: maple my sweet beloved!!! i think my least favourite would be barold

deer:
beau my sweet child 💖 i'm sorry... but chelsea...

dog: my favourite dog has to be isabelle haha well daisy gives me similar vibes to her so 🤗 marcel scares me

duck: ketchup and molly!!! they're so adorable. um quillson would have to be my least fav

eagle: my friend had celia on his island so she's above the rest, another friend had avery and he was quite the meanie

elephant: ellie looks so cute, paolo looks like he would bully me

frog: please cousteau is so cute, his hhp request was so fun. why does diva look at me like that °(ಗдಗ。)°.

goat: PLEASE chevre's hhp request was so unhinged, she immediately became my favourite haha gruff just...isn't it for me

gorilla: i really don't have an opinion on them, but rilla...

hamster: please i love my apple so much, i don't like rodney

hippo:
i simply... do not like any of them.

horse: winnie looks so precious, and i don't think i have a least favourite

kangaroo: walt is my favourite, and once again i don't have a least fav

koala: melba is baby and canberra just scares me

lion: rex looks so cute and bud just looks .. you know

monkey: tiansheng just reminds me of my childhood a lot so he has a soft spot in my heart, on the other hand i wouldn't hesitate to let elise go

mouse: i have no strong opinions on any of them to be completely honest

octopus: zucker and marina are married on my island so i must have them together, octavian is a sore spot in their lore so 👀

ostrich: i miss my julia so much!!! i don't have a least favourite really

penguin: my friend has roald and talking to him was always so fun, hopper actually terrifies me askjdnfjks

pig: gala looks so cute and unassuming, chops........no comment

rabbit: i love the fact that ruby is a space enthusiast and has pink tipped ears!!!!!! i also love sasha sm tiffany on the other hand.....

rhino: merengue my sweet girl, mmm i don't have a least favourite

sheep: i really love etoile's colour palette but i love willow's mouth! it's so cute 🥺 i actually despise pietro so much because of my coulrophobia ASKEJFBKEJRBG

squirrel: marshal and poppy AAAAAA they're so cute, i just love watching them walk and seeing their tails move, ricky absolutely looks like a cranky

tiger: one of my best friend's name is bianca so i love seeing her around, mmm i think rowan is my least favourite

wolf: vivian looks so chic and cool, and i really don't have a least favourite - i think they're all cool

Alligator
Fave: Looking at the full list, I think Roswell is probably my favourite. Love his patterns and the colour palette. Really like his eye design as well.
Least fave: Probably Del, his design is so odd looking to me. I know he's based off like battleships or something but he looks like the designers were going for a robot look but gave up halfway lol... sorry to any Del lovers. 😔

Anteater
Fave: I actually think I like Zoe! She mostly looks like a normal anteater in terms of her patterns/markings, but her colour palette is obviously unnatural. I love the teals and yellows though.
Least fave: Olaf for sure... He really does look slimy. His hair is just too much.

Bear
Fave: Grizzly! He's a villager I really like but just never had him in NL or NH. Perhaps the next game though... I know he's kind of just a standard grizzly bear but I love his bushy eyebrows and his eyes look a little tired which I love.
Least fave: Klaus, hands down. He's so ugly I'm sorry... I like to pretend he doesn't exist. ☠️

Bird
Fave: This is kind of hard, I don't think I can choose between Midge and Piper so I'm just gonna choose both of them. I had Midge in NL and have such a soft spot for her, while Piper is in my NH game and I also adore her to death. 😫 Not only do I love their designs, but they hold a lot of sentimental value to me. 💕
Least fave: Lucha for sure. Sorry... never been a fan of luchadors in general and the whole aesthetic isn't my thing at all.

Bull
Fave: Probably Stu. Not a fan of the bulls but he's got a pretty solid design.
Least fave: Coach. I hate how bright his colour palette is, and it also just doesn't seem to hold any cohesion for me. His design in general is a huge eyesore to me rip.

Cat
Fave: I think I would go with Tom! Really love his markings and his colour palette is quite nice. He's another villager I've wanted to bring in, but haven't yet due to others taking priority.
Least fave: Stinky for sure. Hate his colour palette as much as or even more than Coach's, and the name... no thanks. The mask too... I cannot.

Chicken
Fave: I would have to choose Ken! I love him so much tbh. I had him for a while in NL and have a soft spot for him. 🖤 I'd love to bring him back one day, perhaps in the next game.
Least fave: I don't hate any o the chickens tbh, but I guess Broffina because of the lipstick... it's throwing me off.

Cow
Fave: I didn't realize how few cows we had in NH, but I guess Norma would be my fav. Love the pink and her rosy cheeks!
Least fave: Naomi tbh, she's so off-putting to me. Why is she so neon, why are her eyes like that... and the lipstick.. I will stay away.

Cub
Fave: I feel like this is a basic answer, but I have to go with Maple. I tend to grviate towards the villagers that usually just look like a classic/normal animal lol oops.
Least fave: Barold... another villager I pretend doesn't exist.

Deer
Fave: I love Beau! Another basic answer but I just love how he's basically just an impala. Again, it's the normal looking animals for me lol. 😅 He's also one of my permies in NL.
Least fave: Chelsea, sorry. I really dislike the green hair, both the colour and style is so odd looking to me, and the bunny ears... just not my thing.

Dog
Fave: Daisy my beloved! I remember I chose Goldie over her in my NL file, so I brought her into my NH game and I'm so in love with her. I'd have to choose her over Goldie too because I prefer her colours and design. Her eyes are so cute and I adore the blue gradient on her ears and paws. 🥺💙
Least fave: Maybe Cherry? I find her face design very strange and kind of unsettling/odd.

Duck
Fave: Molly because she's really just a mallard duck, but her facial features are also very cute.
Least fave: Maybe Quillson... idk that hair is strange and he looks like he could be a brat.

Eagle
Fave: I love so many of the eagles! I would have said Amelia or Celia before, but I think I need to choose Quinn now. She was one of the villagers that caught my eye from series 5. I brought her onto my island to see if I'd click with her and she did not disappoint. 👀
Least fave: I literally don't hate any if the eagles, but I guess Avery would be my least favourite if I had to pick. Still really like him though so I'll leave it at that.

Elephant
Fave: I really like Ellie, her design is very cute and simple. Especially love her eye style and the pink accents.
Least fave: I despise Axel. I have beef with him from NL when he decided to plot his house on my perfect peach tree that was still growing. It was my only perfect fruit I had and my 13 year old self was very distraught and bitter. 😩 I don't think I ever let it go and will hate him forever oops. 🤭 Other than my personal feelings, I don't like his design. Those eyes and that smile... unsettling, to say the least. 🤨

Frog
Fave: Raddle! That little frog has my heart. 🥺 I've liked him since NL, but I already had most of my dreamies established, and said maybe I'd try him in the next game. He somehow found his way to me on both of my islands very early on and I've been more attached to him than I could imagine. 💛
Least fave: Diva for sure, I also have beef with her. In NL I believe she plopped her house on my path, and she was also close/in front of my house and I hated her so much for it. Personal feelings aside, her design is genuinely so ugly. I hate her hair, as I generally despise hair on villagers and the idea of hair on a frog especially is so unsettling. Speaking of unsettling, her eyes??? Absolutely demonic, and those lips are horrifying. 😰

Goat
Fave: It was Chevre for a majority of the years I've been into AC, but I actually did fall hard for Sherb about two years ago. I found him while island hopping and planned to sell him for NMT but he never asked to leave, and by the time he asked to leave over a year later I realized I was attached. 😅 His design is definitely super cute and I love his colours.
Least fave: Gruff. He'd be fine to me but the brown part? idk if that's supposed to be some whack hair or something but he looks so odd, and coupled with the green, he looks so unappealing to me rip.

Gorilla
Fave: I'm not a fan of the gorillas but maybe Hans?? 😖 He got that yeti vibe going on idk...
Least fave: I think it's Rilla... her whole design is just an eyesore to look at. The hair, the lips the nose.... everything. She genuinely makes me uncomfortable ngl.

Hamster
Fave: Flurry for sure! She's one of my mayors best friends in NL, and her house is actually right next to my mayor's as well. Her design is adorable; I love her blue eyebrows and the pink around her mouth adds so much to her cuteness level. 😭🤍
Least fave: Probably Graham. I think I'd be more okay with him it if weren't for the pig-like nose...

Hippo
Fave: Maybe Biff? I like his simpler design compared to the others and the angry eyes are cute. Not too big on the hippos in general though ngl.
Least fave: Harry because I can appreciate facial hair but wth happened here... His colours are also not my vibe lol.

Horse
Fave: Julian, my actual beloved. 💙 He's my mayor's end game partner in NL and I genuinely love his design so much. The fact that he's a unicorn is everything, but I love the blue and the white pattern on his nose/muzzle, and the purple eyeshadow?? Absolutely fabulous.
Least fave: Maybe Clyde? Not a fan of the colours or his eyes.

Kangaroo
Fave: Maybe Walt? I like his simple design and the scar beneath his eye adds character.
Least fave: Definitely Sylvia, another villager who I also had beef with in NL. She also moved onto one of my paths. Her design is also hard to at honestly, the orange-yellow hair with the purple is so bad imo.

Koala
Fave: Melba is one of the only koalas I like, so I'd have to pick her. I really love her brownish pink fur and her facial features are very cute.
Least fave: I'd probably choose Alice. Her whole face is really unsettling to me, especially her nose and eyes. 😣

Lion
Fave: Elvis is another villager I don't talk about often but I actually really like. I love his bushy eyebrows and the scars in his face. Love the overall cranky expression look he has too haha.
Least fave: Mott because his colours are kind of ugly... His mane colour is fine on its own but coupled with his mane colour... I am questioning this choice.

Monkey
Fave: Shari! I've always liked her colours and her face is super cute.
Least fave: Elise... her colour palette is kind of all over the place and those lips.... no thanks.

Mouse
Fave: I wasn't big on the mice, but I really do love Petri! Love those snooty looking eyes behind her glasses and her design is more so on the simple side which I like.
Least fave: Rizzo I think.. He's another design that I just find kind of unsettling and odd... The smile especially, like sir pls back off. 😰

Octopus
Fave: I'm really not a fan of any of the4 octopi, but I'll choose Marina. Her eyes are cute ig.
Least fave: I'm not a fan of Cephalobot because I dislike any of the robot villagers oops.

Ostrich
Fave: I think I'll go with Blanche! I love a lot of the ostriches, but I have a soft spot for Blanche since I had her for quite a while in NL. Really love her design as well; the white and pink/peach is such a nice combination. 🤍
Least fave: I guess Sprocket for the same reason I stated for the ocotopi; he's a robot.

Penguin
Fave: Aurora for sure! She was a dreamie of mine back in NL but never got her after I fleshed out my list more. I decided to bring her into NH a year ago to give her a shot and I really clicked with her. I love her simple design, and I especially love her pale pink eyelids and her body fading to a light grey at the lower portion. 😊
Least fave: Not a fan of Iggly, his eyes are so odd to me. He just felt out of place as a villager to me for some reason.

Pig
Fave: Probably Agnes, I've always loved her design. her markings are nice and simple and the black and white combo with pink accents looks really nice.
Least fave: I think Pancetti... There is so much going on with her face and that hair is not it. Not to mention that chaotic colour palette.

Rhino
Fave: I never cared for the Rhinos, but Azalea is definitely an exception. I love her design and her colours. I honestly wouldn't mind trying her out in the next game. 🤔
Least fave: I guess Rhonda? Her colours are fine but her design is kind of boring and the hair.. I'm not a fan. It's always the hair for me lol.

Rabbit
Fave: 100% Dotty! I think she might be in my top three for overall villagers, so she's definitely my favourite rabbit, no question about it. I love her design so much. 🥺 Her markings are cute and I've always adored her eyes, especially with how they occasionally turn red when she's surprised, angry, etc.
Least fave: I think I'll go with Tiffany. It's odd that she has human lips and no nose either, it makes her look too human and it's kind of unsettling lol.

Sheep
Fave: I really love Étoile! Her design is just everything, I'm a sucker for pastels and starry aesthetics. I wanted to bring her into NL but that didn't work out. I wanted to try with NH too but she once again got overshadowed by other villagers... so maybe in the next game I can give her a shot. 😅
Least fave: I really dislike Pietro. I've always hated clowns and used to be really scared of them as a kid. Even now I definitely find them unsettling.

Squirrel
Fave: I guess I'd choose Poppy? She's really cute, I love her eyes and her markings and colours are very nice.
Least fave: Maybe... Ricky. His colours are a little bright and he doesn't really look like a villager to me.

Tiger
Fave: This is a little tough. I tried making Tybalt as a permie in NH but it didn't work out. I still like his design a lot, but since I didn't click with him I'm unsure... So maybe Rolf? I've always really liked his design and wouldn't mind trying him out in the next game.
Least fave: Probably Rowan, I don't like his face, he just kind of looks like a jerk oops.

Wolf
Fave: It's between Wolfgang and Whitney, but I genuinely can't decide so I'll say both. I love Wg's aesthetic so much, especially in NH because it's what I imagined for him back in NL, and his colours are really nice. 💕 On the other hand, I love Whitney's design; the different whites/off-whites she has in her palette are a nice subtle combination, and I love her muted pink nose, along with the pink around her eyes. 🥰
Least fave: Not a fan of Audie. Her sunglasses being apart of her design isn't doing it for me and her palette is just so saturated, it's kind of an eyesore to me.

Last edited:
Favorite, then least fav...
Alligator : Drago - Alli
Anteater : Cyrano - Snooty
Bear : Ursala - Chow
Bird : Twiggy - Jacques
Bull : Rodeo - Coach
Cat : Kid Cat - Raymond
Chicken : Ava - Benedict
Cow : Norma - Tipper
Cub : Chester - Barold
Deer : Fauna - Fuchsia