• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager Species that You Dislike

I absolutely dislike the elephants(they look really dopey), pigs, dogs, anteaters, kangaroos(the joey thing is creepy), and a few certain characters of certain species.

Last edited:
Kangaroos. Especially female, they make me uncomfortable.
Mice. Weird head shape. Only Bella is somewhat acceptable to me.
Gorillas, monkeys, cows, hippos, ducks, anteaters, well.. they are just not my cup of tea.

I hate chickens, cows, lions, gorillas, pigs, hamsters, and monkeys. I think all of them are so ugly.

Last edited:
Gorillas and kangaroos. Gorillas creep me out and the kangaroos I've met are either weird or rude :(

Last edited:
Chickens, lions, gorillas, pigs, monkeys, bears, koalas, frogs, ostriches, kangaroos, mice, anteaters, cows, elephants, alligators...

I hate most of them. xD

Obviously, liked: cats, some sheep, some hamsters, deers, wolves, cubs, rabbits, squirrels...

Oh here I go with my hate list xD - Hamsters, anteaters, bulls/cows, horse, sheep, eagle, lions - I don't hate all of the villagers in these species but most of them I do...

I don't like gorillas, anteaters, hippos, cows, chickens, and kangaroos. Unfortunately, I have an anteater in my town right now. So sad.

Anteaters (except Cyrano)
Cows
Gorillas (except for MAYBE Hans, big maybe)
Monkeys (except Nana, Flip's okay too)
Octopi
Rhinos (after Merengue, don't want any more rhinos)

Gorillas, Monkeys, Mice, and Pigs. In order of disliked most to least.

All the other species I either like or am at least okay with.

Gorillas, Mice, Dogs, and Alligators.
There are some exceptions, but that's basically it.

Penguins and ducks.

Sorry not sorry.

I'm not a fan of Hamsters. I just don't find any of them cute or appealing in the slightest. Kangaroos as well, mostly because of the females. Them joeys are creeeeeeeepy.

The only species I have a hard time liking is the hamsters. I like Soleil, but not so much any of the others.

In order of greatest to least: Monkeys, gorillas, frogs, and ducks, mostly because they just seem to love to move in and then never leave, I once had TWO monkeys in my town.

Ugh...probably the gorillas, anteaters, rhinos, and monkeys. I think every other species has at least one tolerable looking animal for me.

I'm not a fan of the koalas. Most of them look creepy (unlike real koalas, which are cute). Melba is the only one I don't mind much.

the wolves are gross. their heads are too sharp and pointy. i dont like the sheep because their wool looks like thin layers of paper. i wish they looked puffy.

Back