• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

This Halloween Event is probably the best one this site ever had

I like this years event but I can't say love. As others have mentioned the limited access to sideshow tents takes away some of the enjoyment for me. It's not fun having to pick and choose which things to participate in especially not knowing how many tickets ill have to use. And raffles are almost impossible to win as is never mind having to use the sideshow tickets just to be able to participate in them, particularly if that is the sole reason to go into a given tent(this also applies to the carnival calendar). If something like this were done again i would prefer that we are able to unlock each area and keep access to it(like the bell tree manor, which i loved fyi).

This is definitely more interactive than previous Halloween events. Though, to be fair, I did also participate in the Halloweeaster event where they had all the spooky eggs available.

I do like how you have to think about how you're going to spend your limited inventory of sideshow tickets and try to manage everything. I personally am more active in the magic one because it has the daily calendar. I will likely participate in the others tents again once their events are unlocked later on in the month.

All the events that open this weekend are such great additions! I'm extremely impressed with the amount of fun challenges, but maybe I'm a bit biased as a creative person.😅 it's nice to be able to get like 6(?) tickets by just participating, i think that will be just enough for me to last untill halloween, and the last events unlocking.

Anyway I think the carnival just stepped up a notch, and I'm enjoying it! Looking forward to create some new things and open up AC too 😀 👻

Thanks mods for such a great event! 🎃🍂

admittedly I was overwhelmed at first by all the sideshow tents, but as soon as I got some free time to really explore everything it definitely grew on me! my only concern is i want so many of the collectibles and i don't think there are enough coins up for grabs for me to get everything </3 (unless i suddenly become really, really good at mirrors)

I totally agree, honestly I hope I can manage to go to every tent at least once and be able to participate in all of the activities! I'm busy with work so I'm trying what I can but I'm enjoying this event so far!

I do quite like the next-level interactivity we got with this one and the sideshow ticket system yeah!

Sorry to be a party pooper, but I decided to skip this event as I'm not a huge fan of Halloween and spooky stuff in general. If there's a Christmas event, that will probably be the first event I'll participate in, as I LOVE that holiday.

Back