• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🦇 Happy Halloween Bell Tree Forms! 🦇 Question about the AC Halloween event

CylieDanny

🔥The Spicy Prince🔥
Bells
Island
Fuggire
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Hope you all have plans for spooky fun, Imma go visit my dorks tonight.

Never played the Halloween event, haven't played animal crossing for about two months. I was gonna go back one day just to talk to my villagers so they dont say any *oh your back* dialogue, on halloween,

Question about the event,

-Is this like the Carnival event where theres cool stuff in the store to get? Or Reactions to buy?

-is it all day, or does it only play in the evening?

-Anything I should do in advance before it?

Thanks ^^

Happy halloween 🐈‍⬛!

1) i really like this in game event as you actually get to treat or trick to your villagers, if you give them candy 🍬 they get you 🍭 which you get to jack and jack will get you cool items. You can also give Jack 🍬. But if you let your self be tricked its super cute and different each time 😉.

2) i cant remember i just logged in now and it already started but i think it only goes until 00:00

3) if you have enough 🍬 from previous years its okey, otherwise, you should have bought 🍬 at the store available through October

1. Well no its nothing like that. You could get Spooky Items from Nook's Cranny but if you were playing throuhgout October you would get Spooky items at Nooks Cranny once a day.

2. It is only available around 5 PM through 12 AM so yeah it will be played in the evening.

My advice is that you should save up enough candy if you bought them at Nook's Cranny, Make sure you're dressed in costume because the villagers in their homes will not give you candy unless they see you in a costume. A trick you can do is that if you just gave a villager candy while they are walking around the island you can go into a building and come out. Talk to them again and then they will ask for candy.

I only know the answer to the last two questions:

- It's only after 5 PM and until 12 AM.

- You should try to get a lot of candy from the Nookling Store. I think everyone else answered the rest.

you guys know if villagers give you candy if you go treat or trick somewhere else, like in someones island ?

you guys know if villagers give you candy if you go treat or trick somewhere else, like in someones island ?
Yes they do. I can confirm since I visited myself on the 2nd island that the villagers on a friends island when its halloween can give you Candy. Again only when you go into their homes that they give you candy and as long as you're in costume, but if you were wearing Jack's Face and Jack's Robe then you would be able to Scare the villagers and they would be forced to give you Candy.

I may go back a few days, though I vowed not to do more extreme time skipping, to get Candy ^^;

What kinda outfit counts as a Costume in their eyes. Is it like Carnival were there are specific outfits?? :eek: I loved that

I may go back a few days, though I vowed not to do more extreme time skipping, to get Candy ^^;

What kinda outfit counts as a Costume in their eyes. Is it like Carnival were there are specific outfits?? :eek: I loved that
You're better off being in Jack's outfit (Jack's Face and Jack's Robe) if you really want to scare the villagers and get more Candy out of them. The only way to get them is to give Candy to Jack himself when he appears on your island during the Halloween Event. You have to give him Lolipops and then he will give you either his Rob or Face but you need to have both of them in order to scare the villagers so they will be fooled "the first time" when they see in you as Jack.

I have a few spare candy if you need it, in case you dont want to skip time ✨
Post automatically merged:

Can I buy lots of candy in a single day? Or is it only a certain amount a day
Nope, only one per day
Post automatically merged:

Can I buy lots of candy in a single day? Or is it only a certain amount a day
Small correction, if you dress like Jack and you go to villagers home apart from getting a nice/refreshing talk they will give you candy too 🤓

Last edited:
Ah I wish I could come grab candy, but I have to re-new my membership. I actually have some in my storage, Im guessing from a friend or something? Will see how far eleven pieces gets me lol. At least that's enough for everyone (Probably not)

Ah I wish I could come grab candy, but I have to re-new my membership. I actually have some in my storage, Im guessing from a friend or something? Will see how far eleven pieces gets me lol. At least that's enough for everyone (Probably not)
Just remember once you get Jack's Face and Jack's Robe you'll be able to dress up as Jack and get more Candy from the villagers by scaring them while in the Jack oufit.

Back