The Wishing Star (Crews 3 & 4)

Best of luck to both teams! I would personally be cool with either team winning. Maybe I shouldn't say this with my teammates watching, but a moon bunny crew collectible sounds amazing. 😳

I'm here to show my support for both teams, so here's a little piece I made (some of you have seen it already but I feel like it applies now hehe). Been really enjoying being paired with the Moon Bunnies for this camp! 💜🤍
ISC_and_Moon_Bunnies_wm.PNG
It's beautiful Chere! 🥺 We love our Moon Bunny friends. 💜🤍✨

just gonna remind our whale friends of the absolute aesthetic options the moon bunnies' team color (white, but in some ways, our "color" also arguably being a quasi-clear/invisible) opens up for collectible creation, and how there may not ever be another chance for something of this level

in short, if any of you wanna donate the surplus to us for that aesthetic after hitting all the milestone token goals, it'd be perfectly understandable.

Last edited:
Best of luck to both teams! I would personally be cool with either team winning. Maybe I shouldn't say this with my teammates watching, but a moon bunny crew collectible sounds amazing. 😳
We're going to need to have a long and serious talk, Chere. 😔

just kidding, of course, I know you nor any Cetaceans will go against our beloved @Whale Shark 💜

just gonna remind our whale friends of the absolute aesthetic options the moon bunnies' team color (white, but also, in some ways, our color also arguably being being quasi-clear/invisible) opens up for collectible creation, and how there may not ever be another chance for something of this level

in short, if any of you wanna donate the surplus to us for that aesthetic after hitting all the milestone token goals, it'd be perfectly understandable.
1691367535894.png

(note: this is a joke 😭)

I'm here to show my support for both teams, so here's a little piece I made (some of you have seen it already but I feel like it applies now hehe). Been really enjoying being paired with the Moon Bunnies for this camp! 💜🤍
ISC_and_Moon_Bunnies_wm.PNG
It’s unreal the amount of serotonin I just got from this image. 🥺❤️

Okay, but theoretically speaking... what happens if the event ends in an exact tie? 👀 Do we get... two collectibles?
Staff throws both into the incinerator and we never see them again. 😔

tbh, I do wonder if they'd ever release Nevermind's and whichever team loses this round's collectibles after camp whenever they allow the remaining teams to purchase the special crew collectibles. probably not, but, you never know since it would make the losing teams happy

Okay, but theoretically speaking... what happens if the event ends in an exact tie? 👀 Do we get... two collectibles?
Can we actually talk about this for a minute.......... if we all work together can we beat the system and get 2 collectibles

I want a white bunny glow wand and I feel like it could happen

Can we actually talk about this for a minute.......... if we all work together can we beat the system and get 2 collectibles

I want a white bunny glow wand and I feel like it could happen
Id be curious to see what would happen,
id love a bunny wand if that were a thing 😢

Back