• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Planetary Express (Crews 3 & 4)

okay i may be dumb but are these randomized? lol Im 0/2 right now. Or do the clues have something to do with it

mfw I bet lot of us were like
“Omg Ione i love you, you galaxy squirrel”
> votes Ione
close!

for me was
>"do I have I had any of these as long term resident in any of my games I can remember?"
>"ok, I have 2" (ione and petri)
>"I know is random, but ione fits the event theme so perfectly that I have little reason to not try for. also, as a bonus, if going by preference, ione would probably win out here too"
>votes ione

Round 3 Results

The recipient of the package was...

amelia.png

Amelia!

Team​
Correct Votes​
International Space Cetaceans
14​
Moon Bunnies
05​

The International Space Cetaceans take home the additional 100 Points for Round 3!
If you voted for Amelia then you will receive 5 Mission Tokens in addition to your 6 Bridge Tokens and 5 Points. These will go out within a few minutes.

The Planetary Express 🪐 event is now over. Thanks for playing! :D

Why the results were two minutes late:

Chris — Today at 21:58
Pour glass of wine > climb into bed > set-up TV > spoon girlfriend > look at watch > see it's 9:56PM > immediately remember my event closes at 10PM 😂
[name]'s laughing her ass off

I got back out of bed for you guys.

Round 3 Results

The recipient of the package was...

View attachment 502708

Amelia!

Team​
Correct Votes​
International Space Cetaceans
14​
Moon Bunnies
05​

The International Space Cetaceans take home the additional 100 Points for Round 3!
If you voted for Amelia then you will receive 5 Mission Tokens in addition to your 6 Bridge Tokens and 5 Points. These will go out within a few minutes.

The Planetary Express 🪐 event is now over. Thanks for playing! :D
1690837743605.png

I got 3/3 LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO I love this event :cool: thanks for hosting Chris!

wait I just realised Moon Bunnies lost the points NOOOOOOOOO

Back