• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Tea or coffee?

Do you prefer tea or coffee ?

• Coffee

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • Tea

Votes: 41 67.2%

• Total voters

Mokuren

Bells
Switch
1228-4657-4697
Island
Do you prefer to drink tea or coffee? I need my daily coffee. When working I drink 2-3 cups of coffee and in the morning to even wake up.
Tea is only for sick days.

I've never been a fan of coffee. I much prefer tea. Iced tea, hot tea, green tea, white tea, black tea. I've always been a tea drinker, but I really got into experimenting with different kinds a couple of years ago. There are some really amazing flavors.

i don’t drink much of either. i just said this in another thread, but the last time i drank a coffee was pre-pandemic, and it’s been a while since i had a tea. i prefer iced for both— iced coffee with milk, caramel, and/or chocolate, and peach iced tea are delicious! if i had to choose between them, i think i like my peach iced tea more 👍🏻

Coffee, definitely.

I'm not really a fan of either, with a couple of exceptions. I would drink iced coffee if it was offered to me, but I wouldn't go out of my way to order it. I will drink loose leaf tea at yum cha. 💜

Tea. Its better for the health and I don't have t9 put in large amounts of cream and sugar to change its taste.

I have been and always will be a tea drinker. (something something british and it's in my blood something something) I will say I really only mean 'English Breakfast' tea, I have probably like 4-5 cups a day. I do like some other ones like chamomile, Earl Grey, jasmine, I quite like the floral teas but a lot are too strong or flavours I don't like. I also never understood what 'milk tea' was until I was in America and realised it's literally a TON of milk and yeah I kinda hated it. 😬

I also just don't really care for the taste of coffee and caffeine doesn't really seem to do anything to me unless I have a high amount.

I don’t drink either very often, but I don’t like or want to drink coffee, so tea for sure! Peppermint is my favourite.

I like coffee in the morning and tea any other time. Coffee tastes really good but the caffeine doesn't affect me other than sometimes making me feel kinda bad. Tea has more variety and I find it more relaxing to drink, so I have a slight preference for tea.

Last edited:
Tea because coffee is way too bitter for me. With tea you can add a bunch of stuff to mask the bitterness (if any), but with coffee, it seems I can always taste it no matter what.

tea. i drink tea more times than i can count.
i'm sure coffee is GOOD but i have no idea how to order nor make it. way too bitter for me. my friend drinks a large cup of black iced coffee all the time in the morning and i still have no idea how she does it.

I drink tea more often than I drink coffee, so I guess I'll vote for tea.

I like them both in their own ways. With tea, I'm able to just enjoy the flavor without feeling the need to add anything. There are a few teas I know I like and a ton left for me to explore. Coffee, meanwhile, is more of a treat for me since I take it with milk or creamer and sometimes sugar. I'm kind of intimidated by the thought of trying black coffee because I think it might be too strong for me, so I've never tried it. One of these days I'll just have to try it.

As coffee goes, I'm a novice and have had few things other than pumpkin spice lattes, mocha macchiato, those kinds of thing from Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks. I know there are all these different kinds of coffee blends people make just like there are different varieties of tea as I mentioned earlier, but I wouldn't know where to start to explore coffee.

I so love coffee but my body can't stand caffeine so I drink those mix like cappuccino that don't taste like real coffee... sad
Same for tea...caffeine...so I drink herbal tea like orange tea.

Back