• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

energy drinks vs. coffee: which do you prefer? ⚡️☕️

coffee or energy drinks?

• coffee

Votes: 41 56.2%
  • energy drinks

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • i like them both equally

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • i don’t like either

Votes: 18 24.7%

• Total voters
Coffee especially for the mornings but if I have nothing then I’ll get an energy drink

I don’t drink either. From the small amount of coffee I’ve had it tastes gross to me, I do like the smell however.
Also for me, I’m at the point now where I don’t really want to have either, especially coffee, because I don’t want to get to the point where I feel like I can’t survive or get through a day without it.

I can get energy drinks real quick at the gas station, but nothing beats a hot cup of coffee in the morning

I find coffee and energy drinks to be ineffective for me. They both taste fine, but they're not doing their job. Especially coffee. Instead of helping, it just hurts my stomach afterwards.

I've never drank any energy drinks, I've never drank coffee. So neither for me. I just hope I have enough energy to survive any given day, lol

Coffee for sure and there are so many variations as well! Really love some good latte machiato, cappuccino or plain coffee.

i've never actually had an energy drink before? things are labelled funny sometimes so maybe i have without knowing, but i know i've never had a monster energy drink or red bull. so i'd have to say coffee! but i like my coffee sweet/flavoured with lots of milk! and if it's for energy it has to be iced/cold because warm drinks just make me feel sleepy 😴

I used to be a big coffee drinker, then I discovered redbull. I drank so much Redbull during exam season but now I just take caffeine pills so I can get the rush without rotting my poor weakened teeth with even more sugar-free redbull. What a time to be me, though.

I drink more coffee because it's cheaper, but I prefer energy drinks based on taste alone. Neither of them seem to be very good as a stimulant for me, though.

Oh heck no, I wouldn't DARE drink either. Soda and Water for days mate!

I've actually never had coffee before. I've tried energy drinks in the past, but they don't work for me at all. It seems like they always just skip the energy part and go right to the crash.

I like both but prefer coffee. It's also cheaper for me since I work in a coffee shop so it's free, while I'd have to go out and spend money on an energy drink.

Hmm, got to go with coffee. There's something artificial-sounding about energy drinks that don't sit right with me. Plus, i'm not a fan of the flavors. Coffee on the other hand is good to me and idk why. I prefer them iced but I would take it hot if I had to. The flavors are good too.

PSA: It's September and that means it's officially PUMPKIN SEASON! :D

coffee, but that’s because i haven’t tried any energy drinks other than gatorade (if that even counts)

i was so close to getting to taste my first redbull when my uncle’s family was moving and dropped off some food that we could use when emptying their kitchen, he brought a bunch of redbull cans for me but my parents refused to let me open them and threw them out 🥲

I dislike both, but I do drink Pepsi Max so I'm not better. I only drink it on weekends though.

I was diagnosed a few months ago with gastritis and GERD so I've stayed away from anything overly acidic or upsetting to the stomach lol. That being said, before I was diagnosed I actually had coffee here and there, almost every day sometimes if work is stressful. I only have iced coffee since I don't like hot drinks. Now I just stick to non-caffeinated drinks and rely more on the sugar to keep me going.

I used to take energy drinks occasionally back in maybe high school? But the taste never grew on me and it just wasn't popular in my circles compared to coffee so I stopped taking them. Haven't had an energy drink in years.

Back