• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

do you prefer hot or iced drinks?

hot or iced?

• hot

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • iced

Votes: 33 55.9%
  • 50/50

Votes: 17 28.8%

• Total voters
Weather dependant. It’s a rare treat to have weather hot enough to have iced drinks 😂 cold drinks are more refreshing but my general go to is tea or coffee. Hot chocolate is the best on cold days to warm up.

Iced drinks are my preference. I'm under the belief that drinks should not be hot, and cereal shouldn't be either (ie: oatmeal) but that's a whole other topic.

In general I gravitate towards cold drinks. I love juice, smoothies, milk shakes, iced tea, bubble tea.... yum. I find that it's easier to do drink a cold drink and keep moving around at work whereas hot drinks makes me feel cozy and sleepy, lol.

I like both, so it's hard to choose! I only really like coffee, tea, and hot chocolate for hot drinks, but I slightly prefer those despite the fact that I like more cold drinks (water, juice, milk, soda, iced coffee/tea, lemonade, smoothies, milkshakes, etc).

The only drinks I don't like hot are things like milk. Water? Hot. Coffee? Good god why would you drink it cold?! Milk? Yeah, fridge temp.

I can go either way! I think if I need to finish my drink quickly, I go with ice and if I can take my time with it, I go hot.

I'm an iced drink junkie who can't go a single day without a nice cold glass of iced tea, even during the coldest winter day. I must have Lipton iced tea available at all times otherwise I start to get anxious, lonely, irritable, miserable, confused, scared, submissive and sad... So very sad lol

I love me my fountain drinks, slushies and lemonades too but I say NO WAY! 🚫 to iced coffee. I'd much rather have it piping hot (black with tons of sugar) and I also do enjoy the very occasional hot cocoa.

Does chicken noodle soup broth count as a hot drink?? 😂

i definitely prefer iced drinks even in the winter. the only drink that i think might be better hot is tea. otherwise everything tastes better iced 🧊🧊🧊

I like both but would probably pick the hot drink unless it's summer.

Iced! I don’t have to wait for them to cool down and I can drink them as soon as I get them, which I like! They’re also very refreshing and thirst-quenching.

Hot drinks are great as well during the colder months, when I’m sick, and when I’m cold, though!

Both because they both have their ups and downs. I’m pretty sensitive to heat so hot ones take forever to cool down. Iced ones can cause brain freeze and the ice waters it down. My ideal drink would probably be cool with no ice.

Usually iced for me. Rarely do I drink hot drinks, typically in the winter or colder months.

for the most part, hot drinks are only preferable in colder weather. if we're talking beverages that i drink regularly, winter or summer, i prefer them iced. i like my water ice cold (even "regular" cold from the water dispenser isn't enough for me). iced or ice blended coffee is more enjoyable to me than hot. tea is where it's different because it depends. i can only drink unsweetened tea if it's hot, and i can only drink sweet tea if it's iced

I prefer cold drinks, but not ice cold 😅 I rarely get an iced drink, it upsets my stomach.

Back